Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Judged:

Dr Shrink wrote:
sperm spectoze fluids ... mexican chicken arena
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
Blind Man admires your creativity. I don't see it. What am I missing here?
.. it's kinda like when you told Dr. Shrink you wanted to hear his heart so he blew a fart. Enunciate correctly or learn to speak Shrinkease ..

“Rainbow: God's covenant ”

Since: May 07

Clearwater and Honolulu

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Judged:

Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
"I know you are but what am I?"
Childish retorts that are horribly empty.
Your hate radiates when you claim homosexuals are abominations, should be refused basic rights, and so on.
You are not a Christian, by your own definition.
More lies. Let me know if/when you have anything. Btw just because I do stand on truth, I've never once in the time I've been posting on topix, since 2007 ever said homosexuals were abominations. Don't think my wife has ever said that either. I've said countless times about her past, yes. The childish retorts are once again your own.

Since: Jul 08

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
That isn't illogical and isn't impossible.
A spherical triangle IS.
Walking on water is illogical, son, unless Jesus was an Australian lizard:

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Judged:

It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
Better you than me.
What's on the menu today - a delicious microwaved frozen breakfast burrito and a thirsty-two ouncer?
Don't forget to submit a job application and pick up a few lottery tickets while you're there.
The guy in a Mexican slum in making "breakfast burrito" jokes?

LOL, oh the irony!

Actually it was to get a pop. You remember those don't you? It takes water you can drink without dying to mix with the syrup so Mexico doesn't have fountain pop!

Why would i gamble on a lottery ticket or want a job application?

80K a year is just fine until I find something better

You won't see me retiring to a Mexican slum!

Although I am sure your neighbors would do just about anything to work at 7-11

Your sure do live in a fancy place Ians! Although it is fitting that doctors there make $1 an hour. That is all you were worth here!

Clearwater and Honolulu

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Judged:

Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you want a tissue?
Have you read your other posts?
And you can be sure I do NOT want to be you. Have your delusions really reached that level?
You can be sure as you stay here and spread your bigotry and come here each day with the sole reason of harassing people over what they believe that I will continue to remind you of who you are
You are no leader of any movement. You have not attracted great minds by your posts. You are bigot with no other way to pass his day than to spew hatred from the slum he ended up in. You found a few people who need alcohol and fantasy to get through the day and that were so insecure they turned to someone whose ego feeds off the insecure. You were looking for them as they were looking for you. A very small group of co-dependent nobodies. Ironically, the rest of them are not really even bigots. They just defend your bigotry because they need online validation.
I repeat. You have accomplished nothing
Nobody wants to be you
Nobody wants to be where you are
You claim that is me being ugly to you. No that is me being honest with you. And the sooner you figure that out, the sooner their daily charade and your pointless bigotry can end.
I'm with you on his never ending bigotry. Sad thing is at least one other poster here has made this an issue and it just shows his words mean nothing. I remember when I first started posting and you and I got into it a bit over my wife. Like I said then as today standing on something isn't the same as making it an issue. In fact the only time I even speak on it of late is in this forum. Take care.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Judged:

Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
Skom, you've said I've said things I've never said.
That's called putting words into people's mouths. When you do that, you are lying.
Ergo, you are a liar.
Lacez

That never happened

What did happen is you tried to lie and say you weren't calling the virgin birth a sex act between God and mary

Not only you made reference to women not having right when it came to sex back then you replied to my claim that it wasn't a physical act by saying that was an apologist excuse. Only when it became obvious you could no longer lie and try to claim because you never technically said the word "physical" you didn't mean physical did you drop it

You were lying

Before then you tried to say I attacked you for being an atheist. I told you our first interaction was you accusing me of being a bigot and go back and check if you didn't think so.

You were wrong

Please tell me what words I put in your mouth.

I don't know if you are intentionally lying or just wrong as it seems it is normally one of the other with you

But I don't even need the posts. State your case

I am betting you won't answer

“MEET ROSEMARY-She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Judged:

Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
You are spinning out of control as your posts are all over the place and struggle to even make sense
Everybody has a character? I didn't say "A" character. Although I know the one you play changes daily
My point, as I am sure you understand, was your actions mark you as a hypocrite. You come in here and lie and insult and then whine you are the victim. You cry I am psychoanalyzing your posts when your entire reason for coming to this room was that bogus contest in which you wanted to do just that to all my posts that even LeLe saw you for a liar and a fraud.
When are you going to stop trying to pretend like you are in some position to call out anybody?
You aren't
.. by chance, do you like T-Shirts? If so, what do you think of this one ??..

http://ornatethinking.blogspot.com/2012/01/pa...

.. you're still a buffoon ..

“MEET ROSEMARY-She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Judged:

Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you see Adam's breakdown?
.. do you mean his meltdown? If so, OH, ya. He hasn't been around since then. Perhaps the handsome young men in the white suits carted him away ??..

Clearwater and Honolulu

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
More slurs.
simplyput

Aurora, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Judged:

Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. like Hitler, there are a few Christian buffoons on this thread who would sentence atheists, gays or, anyone who does not believe as they do, to a blazing furnace ..
You are so ignorant.

Do you really think that Christians have the authority to SENTENCE
ANYONE to a blazing furnance??? You make your own blazing furnace.

No one cares if you believe the way we do. WE are not the ones you should BELIEVE!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Judged:

Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm with you on his never ending bigotry. Sad thing is at least one other poster here has made this an issue and it just shows his words mean nothing. I remember when I first started posting and you and I got into it a bit over my wife. Like I said then as today standing on something isn't the same as making it an issue. In fact the only time I even speak on it of late is in this forum. Take care.
I remember

I didn't know all the details or your intent back then

Like you say, standing for something isn't the same as making it as issue

I would add standing for something does not always mean someone is attacking something else

I am normally very sensitive to anything that can even remotely look like bigotry. I see now the other side and how it is also wrong to demand people accept or be comfortable with something they are not either due to their faith or any other reason. So long as they agree love is to be shown to all people and they don't interfere with other people's lives, they have every right to their own opinions

Now when I see how Lacez uses his sexuality as a weapon against Christianity I see in some ways I demanded people be ok with things I had no right to demand. Personally the gay issue doesn't bother me. That's me. And that is all who I should worry about

When it comes to the faith in general I agree even more. It is the rarity anyone used to ever see me defending the faith. I generally got along with people outside of it or debated it or discussed it so I had no reason to. But when someone wants to turn it into an issue and seek out Christians and expect us to be doormats for their bigotry, well they picked the wrong group of people

Not that some in here are not very peaceful and they will turn the other cheek and show love and I say more power to them. But I think sometimes a few tables need to be flipped as well

That isn't to say everything done has been justified. But the overall opposition IMO is

(T) Peace

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Judged:

_-Alice-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Why did teh God make the Earth abnormal and unnatural?
The majority of planets in our Solar System have more than one moon. The Earth is abnormal and unnatural.
The majority of planets in our Solar System don't have people. The Earth is abnormal and unnatural.
The majority of planets in our Solar System don't have animals. The Earth is abnormal and unnatural.
The Earth is an abomination to teh God.
?? but you have all that is needed to survive and flourish on this planet. air to breathe food to eat water to drink balance of seasons. sure it not perfect, but why you concerned about other planets and you don't have to live there? you live on planet earth. And you not lacking on planet earth. So why you can't be just thankful to YHWH for health and strength food shelter and clothing and the fact that you wake up this morning. Why you can't be thankful to YHWH for that instead of consciously decide that it all happen to you by chance and happenstance?

Clearwater and Honolulu

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Judged:

Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
The guy in a Mexican slum in making "breakfast burrito" jokes?
LOL, oh the irony!
Actually it was to get a pop. You remember those don't you? It takes water you can drink without dying to mix with the syrup so Mexico doesn't have fountain pop!
Why would i gamble on a lottery ticket or want a job application?
80K a year is just fine until I find something better
You won't see me retiring to a Mexican slum!
Although I am sure your neighbors would do just about anything to work at 7-11
Your sure do live in a fancy place Ians! Although it is fitting that doctors there make $1 an hour. That is all you were worth here!
Before I got hurt I was running a route that had 90% 7-11's here. It is something to go in one at 3:00 a.m. Funny thing was you didn't say you went in for food and said you would get breakfast after. But hey, he has an agenda of hate to spread.

“Engaged to the love of my life”

Since: Aug 12

Montreal

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>God never said the world is 6,000 years old. That's creationist crap that you atheists fall for.

When is murdering ok? Do tell....

"If your god is all-powerful, then it should be able to do impossible things."

Pure illogic.
To be all-powerful is to have power over all, including logic and the opposite of logic.

You're admitting that your god is not all-powerful.

Regarding murder, your bible says it's okay to stone kids to death if they are disrespectful, and kill daughters if they lose their virginity before marriage.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Judged:

Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL

Paranoid

Buffoon

See if you can come up with anything original from your group of trolls

I think not only you guys aren't embarrassed by it but you are actually proud of the fact you regurgitate the same stuff that each other says. You guys know it is the quickest way to get that validation you so desperately need online

They say imitation is the most sincere form of flattery. And what better way to butter each other up than to all talk and act the same way?

And Mark tries to say Christians don't have individuality!

You or (insert name) are the same. Replying to you is like replying to any number of people in your group

The best you had to offer was posting me a t-shirt about being paranoid and calling me a buffoon.

You are simply a troll who isn't clever enough to think for herself

Montreal

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Judged:

Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>More lies. Let me know if/when you have anything. Btw just because I do stand on truth, I've never once in the time I've been posting on topix, since 2007 ever said homosexuals were abominations. Don't think my wife has ever said that either. I've said countless times about her past, yes. The childish retorts are once again your own.
You side with Lawlest, Trifectoid, and the other bigots when they attack homosexuality.
You have agreed with them when they called it an abomination.
And so yes you have said it, by agreeing with those people on that subject.
You would refuse people their rights, you haven't denied that.

You are not a Christian.

Montreal

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Judged:

Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>Lacez

That never happened

What did happen is you tried to lie and say you weren't calling the virgin birth a sex act between God and mary

Not only you made reference to women not having right when it came to sex back then you replied to my claim that it wasn't a physical act by saying that was an apologist excuse. Only when it became obvious you could no longer lie and try to claim because you never technically said the word "physical" you didn't mean physical did you drop it

You were lying

Before then you tried to say I attacked you for being an atheist. I told you our first interaction was you accusing me of being a bigot and go back and check if you didn't think so.

You were wrong

Please tell me what words I put in your mouth.

I don't know if you are intentionally lying or just wrong as it seems it is normally one of the other with you

But I don't even need the posts. State your case

I am betting you won't answer
I said that your god supposedly impregnated a woman with itself.
Never did I say there was anything physical about it.
YOU are the one who said I said that, yet you never provided us with a quote to back up your claim.

And so, you put words into my mouth, and so you lied.

You can deny it all you want, but it's all on public record within the pages of this thread that you did lie, along with all the other lies you've come up with along the way.

Montreal

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>.. do you mean his meltdown? If so, OH, ya. He hasn't been around since then. Perhaps the handsome young men in the white suits carted him away ??..
That was pretty hilarious.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Judged:

Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
Before I got hurt I was running a route that had 90% 7-11's here. It is something to go in one at 3:00 a.m. Funny thing was you didn't say you went in for food and said you would get breakfast after. But hey, he has an agenda of hate to spread.
He isn't smart enough to take in all the information and then form his jokes accordingly. Not only like you said I wasn't going there to eat but should a guy in Mexico be making "breakfast burrito" jokes?

I actually almost reminded him but I know he is struggling to I give him a free pass on some stuff. He actually would be shocked to realize how many times i do that.

He talks to me about ending this. And it can. As soon as either he leaves or he stops bombarding people with his daily bigotry.

We know where he stands. There are not new posters in here. Everybody has heard it a million times. Enough already

Maybe he will get the message but I doubt it

(T) Peace

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Judged:

Khatru wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course they are.
"Worship me or I will torture you for all eternity"
That's blackmail.
That is a fallacy that already addressed.

The only way you can believe that is blackmail is if you believe it.

If I tell you that if you don't give me some money I going to shoot you. But you no believe that and just laugh at me and no give me any money, that not blackmail because you don't believe it.

You think hell is a myth right? you think God is a myth right? so how can you be blackmailed with something that you believe is a myth? not possible.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 526,261 - 526,280 of598,695
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

474 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 4 min Senecus 1,356
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 5 min onemale 255,473
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 6 min gort 715,630
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 19 min Aura Mytha 222,979
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 19 min The Awakener 171,378
Starpower - Ladies dance competition 20 min PDX Dave 1
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 24 min USA Born 529,567
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 55 min WasteWater 93,103
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 1 hr Zioni 114,497
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••