Why Should Jesus Love Me?

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#549553 Jun 22, 2013
Tehee Candor wrote:
Good Morning Ya'll
<quoted text>
I deplore abuse of every kind and most especially when so called Christians are doing it. That said ... I would help the babies and humans and then reach out to the poor animals.
Truth, caught your (((TeeHee))) Haha
You all have a good weekend.
I agree. It is the innocents or redeemable that are personal interests but especially kids and animals

The "tee hee" was kind of a trademark of a regular I care for a lot but haven't seen in a while. It was nice to see it again

(T) Peace

Since: Dec 12

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#549554 Jun 22, 2013
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
Christianity; The religion in which the deity turns itself human just to sacrifice itself to itself to save his own creations from the wrath of itself.
http://i1246.photobucket.com/albums/gg601/sca...
Bravo!!

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#549555 Jun 22, 2013
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
It was unknown of.
You can't look for what you don't know is there.
Maybe well say that someday about aliens, time travel, God....

Absence of evidence is NOT evidence of absence, it's only evidence of ignorance.

“Rainbow: God's covenant ”

Since: May 07

Clearwater, FL

#549556 Jun 22, 2013
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
LeLe owes you no answer.
Your Inquisition style insistence that LeLe declare a specific belief is none of your business should LeLe decide not to answer you.
You do not decide if LeLe is a Christian or not a Christian, based upon a "key phrase" type answer you've decided should be supplied to you.
This is the thing about religious freedom in the United States and elsewhere in the world as far as it applies. If people want to discuss their belief or lack of belief it's up to the individual, and they may do that - or not - at any time, however, the mind is the most secure and free place there is.
A religious/deity belief or lack of religious/deity belief retains the most power and relevance within the mind.
Here's an idea; Why don't you go to the Amazon and find a small tribe to browbeat, castigate and possibly even torture into saying to you what satisfies your need to hear people say the believe in the Jesus! in exactly the way you want them to say it.
Then you'll have accomplished what satisfies your ego.
You buffoonish Christian putz.
True, Le Le owes nobody an answer. Funny thing is when she comes on this forum and browbeats people you say nothing. When she says of certain people they don't have the love of Christ in them and judges others it not only gets a pass but high fives. Strange how one can do it and its outrage another and its all good. Lol. Its clear to see why many like her postings. She tells them just what itching ears want to hear.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#549557 Jun 22, 2013
scaritual wrote:
So God is unknown to you and you can't look for what you don't know is there.

Got it.

“Educating the uneducated”

Since: Aug 12

Montreal

#549558 Jun 22, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>Pay attention

It was clear a dozen different ways you were referring to it as a physical sex act

You confirmed that when comparing it to when women couldn't say no to (physical) sex back then and when you said my claim that it was NOT a physical act was an apologist excuse

There are no new ways to explain this to you because the truth doesn't change and that is what happened

You are lying

Just like when you clung to the lie you were not implying Lawest has sex with his mother but were simply asking for clarification despite asking and then answering your own question by the way of judging him as "gross" for doing it

You are not smart kid. And it is easy to remember the truth. If not for ethical reasons then for practical ones, you ought to give honesty a shot
You are lying...Again.

I never once mentioned anything physical.

You have yet to be able to give me one single link to a post of mine saying anything related to anything "physical" on the subject.

You lie and lie, and you can't stop.

You thought I meant something that was the complete opposite of what I meant, then you refused to let go of the idea that that's what I meant.
You can't admit you were wrong, your ego won't let you, so you continue to make up more lies to cover your arse, where in reality, it digs the home deeper.

You used to be addicted to drugs, now you're addicted to lying.

“True Blue”

Since: Jun 13

New Holland

#549559 Jun 22, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
Good to see that. That was an excellent observation and so well put.
Here's a little more from the same woman :
“But I also have to quarrel with the very notion that a person’s arguments can be dismissed because of anger. Smugly accusing someone of anger doesn’t do anything to discount the content of the argument. I’d argue that people who see vile behavior in the name of religion and don’t get angry are the ones who have something wrong with them.”- Amanda Marcotte
“If you heard a marketer brag that he targets people who’ve been diagnosed with terminal illnesses because they’re easier targets, or a guy say he likes to cruise funerals because grieving women are easier to pick up, you’d think that person had no morals at all. But targeting people in moments of weakness to sell them religion is regarded as a normal and even virtuous strategy for proselytizing.”- Amanda Marcotte
“Atheist are routinely asked how people will know not to rape and murder without religion telling them not to do it, especially a religion that backs up the orders with threats of hell. Believers, listen to me carefully when I say this: When you use this argument, you terrify atheists. We hear you saying that the only thing standing between you and Ted Bundy is a flimsy belief in a supernatural being made up by pre-literate people trying to figure out where the rain came from. This is not very reassuring if you’re trying to argue from a position of moral superiority.”- Amanda Marcotte
She sounds like quite a girl! Don't mind her style.

Location hidden

#549560 Jun 22, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I know what they'll do.
"You just don't understand."
lol
Heh...yep

Or claim you read it wrong!

“Rainbow: God's covenant ”

Since: May 07

Clearwater, FL

#549561 Jun 22, 2013
blind man n the bleachers wrote:
<quoted text>
Amen
I listened to a pastor speak the other day that is about to die. When you are close you get to a place where its all or nothing, you care not a bit of what man says or thinks. I was in strong agreement with him that many in church preaching should quit and do something else because they have no backbone. They care far too much what man thinks and the money that comes in each week in offerings. His name was Pastor Ken Hutcherson btw. This man has guts.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#549562 Jun 22, 2013
scaritual wrote:

It was unknown of.
You can't look for what you don't know is there.
Penicillin, x-rays, super glue, the microwave oven, DNA finerprinting....

All examples of accidental finds - things nobody was looking for but still managed to find.

Imagine that.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#549563 Jun 22, 2013
Ashelah wrote:
<quoted text>
Bravo!!
'Cuz he's telling you what you want to hear instead of the turth?

O_o

“The eye has it...”

Since: May 09

Russell's teapot

#549564 Jun 22, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe well say that someday about aliens, time travel, God....
Absence of evidence is NOT evidence of absence, it's only evidence of ignorance.
Russel's Teapot

Montreal

#549565 Jun 22, 2013
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>First calling a person a bigot doesn't make it so. In fact this is so much a copout and overused that it becomes a joke, a word that has lost its true meaning. I don't read everything posted but can tell you that I do think the act is an abomination, not the person. The only reason I ever posted about my wife's past is to show some have found a new life. She is much much more vocal on this issue than I and would wipe the floor with you face to face. I also think you words mean little to nothing since you have said nothing about the civil rights of people that have been violated by this gov of late. That could be because you don't think this is the forum for it but I doubt that. More likely because you like Catcher really don't give a rip about many people in this nation and truth is its just a vehicle to spread your agenda.
All that meant nothing but to say that you don't like being called what you are; a bigot.

“The eye has it...”

Since: May 09

Russell's teapot

#549566 Jun 22, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Penicillin, x-rays, super glue, the microwave oven, DNA finerprinting....
All examples of accidental finds - things nobody was looking for but still managed to find.
Imagine that.
Yep.

But they didn't know they were there before they were found and verified and labeled as such.

Location hidden

#549567 Jun 22, 2013
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
You are lying...Again.
I never once mentioned anything physical.
You have yet to be able to give me one single link to a post of mine saying anything related to anything "physical" on the subject.
You lie and lie, and you can't stop.
You thought I meant something that was the complete opposite of what I meant, then you refused to let go of the idea that that's what I meant.
You can't admit you were wrong, your ego won't let you, so you continue to make up more lies to cover your arse, where in reality, it digs the home deeper.
You used to be addicted to drugs, now you're addicted to lying.
You are addicted to bring stupid! When you tell someone claiming the act wasn't a physical sex act and explains why that they are giving you an "apologist" excuse what do you think you are saying?

Haven't you wondered why not one person in a group of wagon circling trolls hasn't even tried on this one? It's because it is so obvious they might as well post "I will lie no matter what to defend a friend". And they love to cling to the rationalization that they simply have a different perspective like someone gay seeing nothing wrong with calling someone a "filthy gay liar"

I mean how obvious must it be?

But whether its your lack of intelligence or integrity makes no difference to me at this point. I've wasted all the time I'm gonna waste on it.

Montreal

#549568 Jun 22, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>I missed it?!?

Of all the.....
Weren't you there?
It was fantastic!
He was screaming at everyone to leave in the name of Jesus and blah blah blah.

Then he just disappeared.
Either he had a heart attack or he was taken away by the nice people in white coats.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#549569 Jun 22, 2013
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep.
But they didn't know they were there before they were found and verified and labeled as such.
So they did't exist until they were discovered, according to you.

That's odd...

Montreal

#549570 Jun 22, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>God can't go against His own nature no more than you can.

[QUOTE] Regarding murder, your bible says it's okay to stone kids to death if they are disrespectful, and kill daughters if they lose their virginity before marriage.
"

ugh.....

I'm getting so tired of this ignorant atheist crap.
So you deny that the bible days that?

_-Alice-_

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#549571 Jun 22, 2013
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
1) THE LORD SAID TO MOSES, 2)“Take vengeance on the Midianites for the Israelites. After that, you will be gathered to your people.”
3) So Moses said to the people,“Arm some of your men to go to war against the Midianites so that they may carry out the Lord’s vengeance on them. 4) Send into battle a thousand men from each of the tribes of Israel.” 5) So twelve thousand men armed for battle, a thousand from each tribe, were supplied from the clans of Israel. 6 )Moses sent them into battle, a thousand from each tribe, along with Phinehas son of Eleazar, the priest, who took with him articles from the sanctuary and the trumpets for signaling.
7) They fought against Midian, AS THE LORD COMMANDED MOSES, and killed every man.(Num 31: 1-7)
17) Now kill all the boys. And kill every woman who has slept with a man, 18) but save for yourselves every girl who has never slept with a man.
(Num 31:17,18)
Midianites were unbelievers.
At least he told them to save the virgins for themselves~/.
God has a soft spot for lesbians.

Montreal

#549572 Jun 22, 2013
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>Christianity; The religion in which the deity turns itself human just to sacrifice itself to itself to save his own creations from the wrath of itself.

http://i1246.photobucket.com/albums/gg601/sca...
I'm saving that one.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 3 min Peter Ross 65,022
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 4 min X Pendable 183,228
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 10 min confrinting with ... 654,560
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 22 min ffj 973,990
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr Neville Thompson 281,971
Israel End is Near (Feb '15) 1 hr Neville Thompson 521
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 2 hr Neville Thompson 45,314
More from around the web