“Are you a Problem or Solution?”

Since: Mar 09

Ann Arbor, MI

#549168 Jun 21, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>Elaborate your cart and horse theory then writer.
You were attempting to start an argument with me that has nothing to do with me. You assumed you knew where I was coming from and you were wrong, hence - cart before the horse.

“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

Since: Jul 07

And thank you JESUS for caring

#549169 Jun 21, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes it does.
God got Mary pregnant before she was married.(a bastard child)
Mary was engaged to Joseph whe God got her pregnat (adultery)
Mary was a young girl conned by a much older man into a reproductive activity (statutory rape).
Mary was probably under 16 years old (pedophilia, child abuse and rape)
Maybe you should read the bible without the blinders the preachers gave you.
You should read the Bible again ~ it nowhere calls JESUS a bastard.... Marrying someone while pregnant does not make it adultery; "Voluntary sexual intercourse between a married person and a partner other than the lawful spouse."

You have given GOD an age ~ well done; how old is HE?

And they did get married young in those days ~ and obviously the average age for getting married has changed tremendously since the days of JESUS.....

You just took the Bible and twisted it to suit yourself and your own mood ~ maybe take off your blinkers and take another look?

“The eye has it...”

Since: May 09

Russell's Teapot

#549170 Jun 21, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>??? who is trying to give the facts and figures to who when it comes to God? I have my own evidence of God, I don't need the input of any human.
These fake atheists are here arguing for facts and figures for a God they don't believe exist. Catcher is a fake atheist bonafide nincompoop.
If you fake atheists would leave, I'm sure the Christians here can go back to discussing Jesus Christ and the bible no problem. Your presence is not needed or required. Arguing against a God you don't believe exist is simply Stupidity--why do you do it? is it because "atheists" are Stupid?
Why did 19th century abolitionists talk about and against slavery? Since they didn't have the belief slavery was acceptable they probably should have been quiet about slavery and said nothing, no?

The slave-owners themselves claimed that they didn’t need good reasons in order to treat human beings like farm equipment, since it was a long standing and established institution. and it was supported by their beliefs.

Slavery was found in the bible, too, don't forget, and never abolished there which was one of the reasons slavery advocates claimed it was acceptable.

Your stance that, "atheists shouldn't talk about, or worry themselves about the god(S) since they don't believe in them", is ridiculous, and evidences your absolute lack of reasoning and logic.

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#549173 Jun 21, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Well educated is your claim.
Well opinionated seems more like it.
After all, YOU have said "you know" I don't follow Jesus....
Yes. My education is quite impressive and my opinions are well respected by educated people.

Based on your posts, you do not follow the teachings of Jesus. Rather, like most Christians, you follow the teachings of the Roman Catholic Church.

“Love much, trust none”

There

#549174 Jun 21, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't understan the meaning of the word "evidence".
Most Christians don't.

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#549175 Jun 21, 2013
NoStress4me wrote:
<quoted text>
To read in print…to see the photos…talk to the survivors as my children did and to understand history, yet deny it - is not in any way shape or form the same as denying faith in God IMO.
Your opinion is not fact. Fact is millions of people see the pictures of the holocaust, see the stories of survivors, and still don't believe 6 millions Jews died in ovens.

They simply consciously refuse to believe in light of the evidence.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#549176 Jun 21, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Trifecta says that for only one reason.
He is a buffoon.
Ya, I'm gettin that.

“Love much, trust none”

There

#549177 Jun 21, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Legal evidence is quite different than evidence.....
Nope.

Your religious "evidence" is only "evidence" to other religious people.

You have less evidence for your deity than there is for extraterrestrials and Bigfoot.
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#549178 Jun 21, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Your farts are filled with sperm.
of course ulcers create fluid look like sperm,
gays like you assume this sperm,
but this fluid mixed with my handsom fart is able to kill wholy colony of cockroaches,and like sarin gas damage your brain,and brains of all gays atheists

your case is dissmised and given up to toliet janitorial employee
this person you can contact only after 3 more stinks flown to your nose from dr Shrink dieying ulcers and herpies

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#549179 Jun 21, 2013
G_O_D wrote:

Yes. My education is quite impressive and my opinions are well respected by educated people.
Ya, well. My falice impresses uneducated women.
Based on your posts, you do not follow the teachings of Jesus. Rather, like most Christians, you follow the teachings of the Roman Catholic Church.
Oh, I beg to differ, prufesir.

There's very little that the RCC does that I follow.

Your 'quite impressive' education is losing it's appeal...

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Location hidden

#549180 Jun 21, 2013
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
Why did 19th century abolitionists talk about and against slavery? Since they didn't have the belief slavery was acceptable they probably should have been quiet about slavery and said nothing, no?
The slave-owners themselves claimed that they didn’t need good reasons in order to treat human beings like farm equipment, since it was a long standing and established institution. and it was supported by their beliefs.
Slavery was found in the bible, too, don't forget, and never abolished there which was one of the reasons slavery advocates claimed it was acceptable.
Your stance that, "atheists shouldn't talk about, or worry themselves about the god(S) since they don't believe in them", is ridiculous, and evidences your absolute lack of reasoning and logic.
Slavery is happening today in parts of the world. Children and Women are in slavery--Today. It exist, and is documented as existing. So slavery should be spoken out against because there is evidence it exist.

What would be ridiculous idiotic and beyond logic, is people that are talking out against slavery but they don't believe slavery exist. That would be stupid.

What [IS]ridiculous idiotic and beyond logic is the likes of you--arguing against an entity, you don't believe exist.

Ever since you come on this thread your argument is against the existence of God--absolutely retarded and dumb if you indeed don't believe God exist.

Your example of slavery is simply--Illogical, just like your claim of being an atheist.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#549181 Jun 21, 2013
G_O_D wrote:

...Your religious "evidence" is only "evidence" to other religious people...
Nope.

It's also evidence to smurt peepel, prufesir.

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Location hidden

#549182 Jun 21, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope.
Your religious "evidence" is only "evidence" to other religious people.
You have less evidence for your deity than there is for extraterrestrials and Bigfoot.
Where is the evidence of your brain professor memorex??
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#549183 Jun 21, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>Your opinion is not fact. Fact is millions of people see the pictures of the holocaust, see the stories of survivors, and still don't believe 6 millions Jews died in ovens.
They simply consciously refuse to believe in light of the evidence.
nobody smart will believe that dead 12 bodies 75 5 OF WATER COULD BE THROWN TO OVEN HIGH 3 FEET WIDE 2.1/2 FEET
this nonses is only zionistic propganda against tall arabic denials about jews

same gas chambers was to small to stick 1200 living people,gas them down and? how can dead body fall down in the room tie of 1200 humans dead bodies 24 feet x 12 feet for example,
take own mesaure,open your brain and count,or find true sources from www.barnesreview.com about this 100 years propganda without of end against 2 WW and germans

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#549184 Jun 21, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:

of course ulcers create fluid look like sperm
No, it just is sperm.

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Location hidden

#549185 Jun 21, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
He is a buffoon.
And you're here for one reason, you're a fool.

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Location hidden

#549186 Jun 21, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL---LOL--that rodent on you picture is the only thing that respects you "memorex" lol.

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#549187 Jun 21, 2013
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#549188 Jun 21, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
He is a buffoon.
ok ok ok ok
everyone knows this
but you repeat like papagai
your case is dissmised,worthless and we transfered your name to the waist department of not curable idiots and psychopaths- as maniacial shisophremnia
-----END OF NOTICE---

“Are you a Problem or Solution?”

Since: Mar 09

Ann Arbor, MI

#549189 Jun 21, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh I see, thanks.
I guess what I mean is how could one make a conscious effort to something they don't know how to do?
LOL - had to chew on what you said here for a moment. Are you saying that you thought perhaps Catcher has not been instructed on how to find his own message from God? Still say, that God can make his presence known regardless of human intervention….but what do I know? ;)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min New Age Spiritual... 574,419
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 13 min Torgo2 269,072
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 14 min waaasssuuup 810,499
safe abortion clinic in manila (Jul '13) 21 min Anonymous 45
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 38 min RiccardoFire 97,917
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 50 min Classic 2,015
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 58 min Raj Kumar 5,626
Dubai massage Body To Body full service 0559... (Mar '14) 7 hr perfect massage r... 206
Sleeping with mother (Oct '13) 17 hr Jon 19
More from around the web