Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#548603 Jun 19, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
I wondered how long it would take you to get your nerve up to try and pacify me.
[Fires tranquilizer dart into gunt]

“Are you a Problem or Solution?”

Since: Mar 09

Ann Arbor, MI

#548605 Jun 20, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>...you spelled uneducated "uneducateed" MORON. How the heck you can be a professor and can't even spell?? Are you like a professor Nuts?? You are a disgusting liar--you think anyone here believe you can teach anyone when you yourself can't even spell??
Did the kids on the short bus call you teacher??
You have sunk a bit below low in my opinion.
El Centro

United States

#548606 Jun 20, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
stinking mexiacan chilly not diagested brown fart at you and your impressions
as addition to last post
just suck..d.... of your gay friend and go sleep, swallow his sperm,because snoring with man sperm can kill you at sleep
You are a buffoon.
El Centro

United States

#548607 Jun 20, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>??memmories?? LOL.
Look at the keyboard "professor" or are you talking about Memorex
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Memorex
Or Memories?? LOL. You work on 'food mixers from sky'? oy!lol!lol Were your brain in those mixers you were working on?? lol.
You are a buffoon.
El Centro

United States

#548608 Jun 20, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>Iansy!
You up already?
Couldn't wait to get cracking at another beautiful day in slum land huh?
The smell of fresh, roasted street rat
The sound of Donkeys stirring
The wonderful sight of chicklets being sold for a peso
No wonder you race right to the computer eh amigo?
You sure YOU didn't already die and go to hell?
Well I am going to run up to 7-11 and then and stop to get some breakfast where I can drink the water. I may even sing the national anthem as I am feeling especially grateful to live somewhere where I make 60x more a day than your neighbors
~snicker
You are a racist buffoon.

Since: Apr 08

Watford, UK

#548609 Jun 20, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
No God.
No gods

Plural, you see. Not singular.
trifecta1 wrote:
That is the most arrogant and evil value, ever. Not to mention dangerous in that it may cause people that mentally cannot look into the absurdity of atheism for themselves, who have heard the Gospel of Christ, go reject it, and end up experiencing the Wrath of a Holy God on their soul with eternal unimaginable punishment.
It no matter if they no believe in Satan or hell or not, I know that what they in store for. And to me, the Atheism Philosophy is Dangerous to the human race.
What's arrogant is having the self-centred, egotistical view that the entire universe was created for you and that your god also died for you.

I guess you''ll hate the following quote because it's everything that your religion isn't.......

"We believe in optimism rather than pessimism, hope rather than despair, learning in the place of dogma, truth instead of ignorance, joy rather than guilt or sin, tolerance in the place of fear, love instead of hatred, compassion over selfishness, beauty instead of ugliness, and reason rather than blind faith or irrationality."

- The Affirmations of Humanism: A Statement of Principles -

Watford, UK

#548610 Jun 20, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>?? it take you two attempts?? iyai!lol.
Well you no have to approve of how I live my life, is my soul. My soul is the most valuable thing I have. It will outlive whatever short time my body on this earth even if I live to be 150. that still short compared to eternity.
So you can go disregard that you soul exist and go live for you secular humanism. Even if you no believe your soul exist, is still [your]soul and is you in charge of it.
"Soul"?

What's that?

For all that "soul" means, you may as well say you has a zqwlxy.

Watford, UK

#548611 Jun 20, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
It's already been tried. Your kind of people executed Jesus and here we are, still arguing the same argument.
Jesus wasn't killed by atheists.

He was killed by Romans and Jews.

All of them deeply religious.

Watford, UK

#548612 Jun 20, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
You right, circular argument. Because you chase this circle of argument for months now and I not going to run around the circle with you. <quoted text>I know what it is, it is a religion, and a philosophy.
If you no think Jesus Christ worth worshiping, then simply don't worship Him then.
Any god who blackmails people like you into worshipping him isn't worth spitting on.
Mark

Hedel, Netherlands

#548613 Jun 20, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>lol your turn to be obsessed today huh? What was it exactly? That I made an offer at peace and to respect that each person is following their heart and that messes up your agenda which was solely to troll? I try to learn a little but about trolls every now and then just out if curiosity. Meh...you can only lie to yourself for so long before the truth sinks in. You are here cause you were made to go to church as a child. Most people get over it if they don't want to participate as adults. I guess many of the rest end up here!
I am not your enemy, on the contrary.

So how about Superman?
Will you give it try?

“Educating the uneducated”

Since: Aug 12

Montreal

#548614 Jun 20, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>RiversideRedneck wrote:
That IS the system.

Are you claiming that you atheists aren't a group of interacting, interrelated, or interdependent elements forming a complex whole?
Nope, nothing complex about it.
every single atheist has different beliefs because their beliefs have nothing to do with atheism.
Atheism is simply the lack of belief in any god or gods.
There is no system to something that has no system.

According to that "logic," not believing in unicorns is a religion.

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#548615 Jun 20, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would Hitler go to hell? He very likely died saved. He wasn't perfect, just forgiven.
You can believe that if you want to. The good thing is all can believe what we want to, but we all die also. So all this chest beating on the billboard from both sides will stop one day when the heart stop.

Then the only thing will matter then, is what we believe and practice during this life. If you don't believe anything after death, then that you. Why argue that with you? that what you believe, that OK with me.

I just believe different. I believe every person through their soul will answer to Jesus Christ for their actions in this life. But that what I believe. So all is well.

Montreal

#548616 Jun 20, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>Well, there's ONE definition... Here's another:

Religion; A particular system of faith.

Since the atheist belief is that there is no deities (something that cannot be proven, hence: FAITH)...
Where's the faith in atheism?

There is no evidence for a god, ergo we do not believe in it.

It's not faith, it's a lack of evidence that is evidence enough to not believe in something.

Once again, is there any evidence that unicorns exist?
No.
According to your "logic," that means you have FAITH that unicorns don't exist.

I could make up a being on the spot and if you didn't believe in it, you would be disbelieving it on faith, according to your "logic."

Montreal

#548617 Jun 20, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>Oh please, don't gimme that crap. You atheists are always going on and on about militant religious folks like they represent all religious folks.

What's good for the goose is good for the gander, no?
If you're saying that those idiots represent atheism, then you are saying that Hitler represents Christianity.

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#548618 Jun 20, 2013
I know exactly who you were talking about
[QUOTE who="Clementia"]< quoted text>
Yh, I was talking about Tide, the poster on this forum, lol!:-)
OMG, I think we agree on something! Well done to us!!
There are probably a million things we agree on, we just don't agree on who Jesus Christ is. And that is OK.

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#548620 Jun 20, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would Hitler go to hell? He very likely died saved. He wasn't perfect, just forgiven.
Yep. OSAS. Adolf was a "saved" altar boy.

The 6 million Jews he murdered will be eternally tortured in Hell.

Bible God is wonderful isn't he ?

“"None shall pass"”

There

#548621 Jun 20, 2013
Khatru wrote:
<quoted text>
"Soul"?
What's that?
For all that "soul" means, you may as well say you has a zqwlxy.
The Hebrew word that is translated as "soul" is 'nephesh'. It simply means "living thing".

However, the KJV translates the Hebrew as "soul" when it is used for humans but as "living creature" when used for animals.

Sleazy, eh ?

“A Universal Cause”

Since: Feb 09

The Cosmos

#548622 Jun 20, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
Superstitious nonsense about menses.
Many stone age cultures in the Amazon and New Guinea still have similar superstitious rituals.
<quoted text>
The local New Guinea term for helicopter is food mixer from sky belong Jesus Christ... so keep looking up, it is not as superstitious as the ritual of unmarked helicopters!
Peace_Warrior wrote:
Good morning from across the oceans if time!
The local New Guinea term for helicopter is food mixer from sky belong Jesus Christ... so keep looking up, it is not as superstitious as the ritual of unmarked helicopters!
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
That is so cool. I will try to remember that.
In my 20s I worked on those 'food mixers from sky belong to Jesus Christ'.
Thanks for bringing back some pleasant memmories.
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>??memmories?? LOL.
Look at the keyboard "professor" or are you talking about Memorex
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Memorex
Or Memories?? LOL. You work on 'food mixers from sky'? oy!lol!lol Were your brain in those mixers you were working on?? lol.
Not sure what you mean here as I sent a true thing about New Guinea where my husband worked on mission... when I saw the post where Darwin mentioned New Guinea... but cannot see the connecting in the link you posted to him about it ?

Montreal

#548623 Jun 20, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. God said it, people believe it and that settles it ..
.. SKOM said it, he believes it and that settles it ..
.. any questions ??..
Why is Skom so delusional?

“"None shall pass"”

There

#548624 Jun 20, 2013
"If you scrape toast with a butter knife long enough, it will become bread again."

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 1 min Peter Ross 38,437
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min Toby 970,035
Why do white men hate white women who want blac... (May '11) 4 min Paul is dead 4,148
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 5 min RiccardoFire 104,726
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 10 min Regina 641,732
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 15 min Rider on the Storm 182,304
Should Black People in the USA Leave America an... (May '13) 1 hr Johnny 849
More from around the web