Why Should Jesus Love Me?

_-Alice-_

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#548583 Jun 19, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
Then if any man shall say unto you,Lo here is Christ or there;believe it not.For there shall arise false Christs and false prophets and shall shew great signs and wonders;insomuch that if it were possible they shall deceive the very elect.
Matthew 24:23&24
The counterfeits of satan's pretentious claims.
"When I look upon seamen, men of science and philosophers, man is the wisest of all beings; when I look upon priests and prophets nothing is as contemptible as man."

~ Diogenes

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#548584 Jun 19, 2013
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't worry, u'r not as bad as me!:-)
I hate this Google chrome thingy, it's so stupid. When i write the British way of spelling a word i get a red line underneath the word, BUT if i write the America spelling it's fine with it. It was better using internet explorer at least i never got any red lines.
heh:) just give me a heads up if it gets too bad!

Location hidden

#548585 Jun 19, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. God said it, people believe it and that settles it ..
.. SKOM said it, he believes it and that settles it ..
.. any questions ??..
LeLe lied....HL denied...wagons are circled...any questions? Lol

_-Alice-_

Location hidden

#548586 Jun 19, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
And he doeth great wonders so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men and deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by means of thoses miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast;saying to them that dwell on the earth that they should make an image to the beast which had the wound by a sword and did live.Revelation 13:13&14
Fasten men into deception.
"Fables should be taught as fables, myths as myths, and miracles as poetic fantasies. To teach superstitions as truths is a most terrible thing. The child mind accepts and believes them, and only through great pain and perhaps tragedy can he be in after years relieved of them."

~ Hypatia

_-Alice-_

Location hidden

#548587 Jun 19, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
Whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders and with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish.2 Thessalonians 2:9&10
Scripture shows that Satan is to work with special power and deceptive wonders.
"A fact never went into partnership with a miracle. Truth scorns the assistance of wonders. A fact will fit every other fact in the universe, and that is how you can tell whether it is or is not a fact. A lie will not fit anything except another lie."

~ Robert Green Ingersoll

Location hidden

#548588 Jun 19, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
She didn't give you the safe word ?
I will repremand her.
LOL
I actually do see your point. I don't think she did it out of malice though, but rather out of humor.
Lets just say motive was the last thing on my mind! I just was looking for an exit! Whatever bonds them is their business:)

And yes please make sure I know the safe word! At bare minimum I will be prepared. I kept yelling "donkey paw" and people kept advancing. I obviously have the wrong word!

Naw I was pretty much kidding about the specific situation although not so much the pattern

Anywho don't wanna put ya in the middle

(T)Peace

Location hidden

#548589 Jun 19, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
These discussions contribute to that better quality of life. It seems that a lot of bright and articulate people agree with me, since they also keep coming back regularly for more..
LOL you keep believing that! You have done insecure yes-men trolls and that's it. You accomplish nothing other than it keeps you busy so as not to annoy real people going about their lives! You are a nobody posting bigotry from a Mexican slum. Nobody wants to be you. Nobody wants to be where you are. Not anybody that matters anyway. But keep riding that tidal wave!

Location hidden

#548590 Jun 19, 2013
_-Alice-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
"A fact never went into partnership with a miracle. Truth scorns the assistance of wonders. A fact will fit every other fact in the universe, and that is how you can tell whether it is or is not a fact. A lie will not fit anything except another lie."
~ Robert Green Ingersoll
Donkey paw!

LOL , sorry that is stuck in my head now! I want to see if it has any practical application. I am guessing NO

I will get you a good quote when I am home. Just in a playful mood for now:)

Hope your day has been a good one

(T) Peace

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#548591 Jun 19, 2013
And when they shall say unto you.Seek unto them that have familiar spirits and unto wizards that peep and that mutter should not a people seek unto their God for the living to the dead.Isaiah 8:19

Testing the Spirits

Location hidden

#548592 Jun 19, 2013
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
If they did vote with the icons, why does that matter?
That's what they're there for.
Why do you obsess on irrelevancies that make you look bad because you're obsessing over them?
I thought it was funny! If I paid zero attention to irrelevancies I wouldn't acknowledge you being here so don't look a gift horse in the mouth:)

Location hidden

#548593 Jun 19, 2013
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
It's funny how you said you were going to bed just 2 posts before the above, and then you continued to comment..
Wow and you are the guy lecturing me about obsessing over irrelevancies?

D'oh

:)

Location hidden

#548594 Jun 19, 2013
And then they shall say unto you,seek unto them that have familiar spirits,and unto wizards that peeps and that mutter:should not a people seek unto their God for the living to the dead.Isaiah 8:19

Testing the Spirits.

Location hidden

#548595 Jun 19, 2013
Beloved believe not every spirit but try the spirits whether they are of God.1 John 4:1

Testing the Spirits.

Location hidden

#548596 Jun 19, 2013
To the law and to the testimony;if they speak not according to this word it is because there is no light in them.Isaiah 8:20

Testing the Spirits.

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#548597 Jun 19, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
You would go into hell first before Hitler.
Why would Hitler go to hell? He very likely died saved. He wasn't perfect, just forgiven.

_-Alice-_

Location hidden

#548598 Jun 19, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>Donkey paw!
LOL , sorry that is stuck in my head now! I want to see if it has any practical application. I am guessing NO
I will get you a good quote when I am home. Just in a playful mood for now:)
Hope your day has been a good one
(T) Peace
Hey Skom. It was a pretty good day. Hope yours was too. Mine is over now. See ya later.

:-)

Location hidden

#548599 Jun 19, 2013
<quoted text>
That is only because you have no responsibility or authority. When you choose to serve as somebody's teacher, attorney, physician or in some other capacity as an advocate, you have the opportunity to make lives better or worse.
If you are a stock boy, parking lot attendant, or a night watchman, you are pretty harmless.
Catcher found his place in the world, and you found yours.
Says the guy in a Mexican slum!

My posts on the Internet don't mess up people's lives. The skill level displayed by Catcher when it comes to law doesn't suggest he can say the same!

Although from the doctor who wrote thousands of scripts for addictive medication and still denies opiates can lead to physical addiction, it seems as if you almost take some perverse joy out of the harm you have done. Not all jobs have such a direct impact on the quality of someone's life. It doesn't make them less important jobs although the jobs that do carry with them more responsibility in that area. A responsibility you ignored for profit. Yet look where it got you. Karma is a b!tch sometimes huh?

I am just glad I righted my ship with plenty of time to avoid retiring to a Mexican slum where people make $5 a day. I bet parking attendant looks pretty good in comparison!

Location hidden

#548600 Jun 19, 2013
If there arise amoung you a prophet or a dreamer of dreams and giveth thee a sign or a wonder,and the sign or the wonder come to pass,wherof he spake unto thee saying Let us go after other gods which thou hast not known and let us serve them:thou shalt not hearken unto the words of that prophet or that dreamer of dreams;for the Lord your God proveth you to know whether ye love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul.Ye shall walk after the Lord your God and fear Him and keep HIs commandments and obey His voice.Deuteronomy 13:1-4

Testing the Spirits.

Location hidden

#548601 Jun 19, 2013
<quoted text>
Why would Hitler go to hell? He very likely died saved. He wasn't perfect, just forgiven.
Iansy!

You up already?

Couldn't wait to get cracking at another beautiful day in slum land huh?

The smell of fresh, roasted street rat

The sound of Donkeys stirring

The wonderful sight of chicklets being sold for a peso

No wonder you race right to the computer eh amigo?

You sure YOU didn't already die and go to hell?

Well I am going to run up to 7-11 and then and stop to get some breakfast where I can drink the water. I may even sing the national anthem as I am feeling especially grateful to live somewhere where I make 60x more a day than your neighbors

~snicker

Location hidden

#548602 Jun 19, 2013
_-Alice-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Skom. It was a pretty good day. Hope yours was too. Mine is over now. See ya later.
:-)
Glad to hear it. Been thinking about ya. Talk to ya soon;)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 9 min Steve III 641,631
Submit Website URL Free to Best Search Engines (Aug '10) 11 min jorvajor 11
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 27 min pusherman_ 969,983
American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country (Jun '11) 31 min USA-1 38,356
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 32 min Steve III 44,403
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 1 hr Ex Lesbian 38,297
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr X Pendable 182,295
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 2 hr Rosa_Winkel 104,721
More from around the web