Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“Romans 8:1.”

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#548481 Jun 19, 2013
_-Alice-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you live under the bridge?
Nope, but I cross it enough to recognize trolls and liars like you, g_o_d and those of your ilk.

Since: Jul 08

Columbus, OH

#548482 Jun 19, 2013
Red Apples wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope, but I cross it enough to recognize trolls and liars like you, g_o_d and those of your ilk.
What ilk would that be, goofy?

“Are you a Problem or Solution?”

Since: Mar 09

Ann Arbor, MI

#548483 Jun 19, 2013
Red Apples wrote:
<quoted text>
If you believe that g_o_d (one of the biggest proven liars in all of Topix) is dyslexic because he said he was than I've got a bridge for sale in Arizona that you'd probably be interested in.
He's been caught in so many lies he can't keep them all straight.
As I can sit here and read what (how) he is writing…I can tell you that I don’t simply believe that G is dyslexic. I was not trying to start an argument with you, simply trying to make you aware if you were not as I stated in my post.

“Romans 8:1.”

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#548484 Jun 19, 2013
Chess Jurist wrote:
<quoted text>
What ilk would that be, goofy?
Yawn!!!

Move along troll you bore me. Go seek your juvenile attention fix from somebody else.

Since: Jan 11

United States

#548485 Jun 19, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
We've had this debate here and I think on PTAG, too.
All these atheists fight back when we say something like Stalin was an atheist that murdered millions. They always fight back, saying he was a communist, not an atheist.
But when it comes to G posting that the atheist communists in the USSR and china built hospitals, all the atheists are suddenly silent.
Imagine that.
The claim about Stalin is usually that ATHEISM murdered millions, or that being an atheist was a causal factor in that.

If communists that were atheists built hospitals, then atheists built hospitals.

I think you're imagining too much.

Since: Jul 08

Columbus, OH

#548486 Jun 19, 2013
Red Apples wrote:
<quoted text>
Yawn!!!
Move along troll you bore me. Go seek your juvenile attention fix from somebody else.
Sorry.

I don't take orders from fools, goofy.

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#548487 Jun 19, 2013
wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
I dunno. Christian ideology seems to indicate that Satan is the stronger of the two:
REASONS TO SUSPECT AND DISTRUST JEHOVAH (by IANS)
I've told many a Christian that if they are going to accept that there is a Jehovah and a Satan, they really had better look at that relationship a little better.
[1] Firstly, the red one seems to be in charge, as he gets the best of everything. He get's two realms, earth and hell, compared to Jehovah's one. And he gets over ninety percent of the souls.
[2] Plus, Satan seems more powerful, as he, but not Jehovah, is capable of being in the presence of sin. Man, incidentally, also possesses that super-power apparently lacking only in Jehovah.
A few more things about Jehovah:
[3] He has lied at least three times (eat the apple and die this day, I will return soon, and whatever you pray for you shall have).
[4] And a third of the angels, who knew him personally, were unimpressed, rebelled and left.
[5] He has apparently maliciously seeded the earth with deceptions like fossil and DNA evidence for evolution.
[6] He had given man reason and then expects him to ignore it. He gave man free will which will cause 90%+ to fall into hell. He gave us lust, then asked us not to express it.
[7] He seems to prefer people who make guesses based on bad evidence over rational people, and he wants them to worship him forever, but tortures them if they won't.
[8] His bible is jam-packed with assorted errors.
[9] Jehovah raged and murdered unto near sterilization.
The bottom line is that it seems that Jehovah is the underlieutenant of the red one, and that he has some terrible flaws - reason to distrust him, and to be wary of him.
Nice. Thanks.

_-Alice-_

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#548488 Jun 19, 2013
Red Apples wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you a Billy goat?

Teh Jesus prefers sheep.

United States

#548489 Jun 19, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
.. it goes beyond the idea of friends and allies. Why hurl malicious, untrue personal insults at pleasant people like Grace, PW, Epi, Sereh or Blind Man ??..
.. the buffoons on this thread indulge in character assassination, regularly repeating the same lies with little regard for the feelings of others. While you may think their religion causes this, I would disagree. There are many honorable believers on this thread and they're beginning to catch a glimpse of the pronounced mental illness of some ..
.. we can be kind to the buffoons, forgive them, but they consider that a weakness. The decent believers must understand that the buffoons worship their egos, not Jesus ..
I consider some of the religious beliefs of the buffoons as causal factors for their poor behavior. At the very least, their beliefs have made them no better.

Most of the good things we see from Christians don't come from Biblical Christianity. They come from outside. Eventually, over time, the improvements become part of the ever evolving religion. No modern Christians want to take ownership of the behavior of past Christians. The same will be true of the next generations. Christianity becomes better through outside social forces. It becomes better, the more it changes. Corruption of Biblical beliefs is improvement, and no Christian can argue against that, and still say that their generation of Christianity is better than the ones from the Crusades or the Witch Trials.

I'd also like to point out that religious beliefs mask and enable mental illness. In my opinion, they also produce a lot of mental illness.

Location hidden

#548490 Jun 19, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. it goes beyond the idea of friends and allies. Why hurl malicious, untrue personal insults at pleasant people like Grace, PW, Epi, Sereh or Blind Man ??..
.. the buffoons on this thread indulge in character assassination, regularly repeating the same lies with little regard for the feelings of others. While you may think their religion causes this, I would disagree. There are many honorable believers on this thread and they're beginning to catch a glimpse of the pronounced mental illness of some ..
.. we can be kind to the buffoons, forgive them, but they consider that a weakness. The decent believers must understand that the buffoons worship their egos, not Jesus ..
How can someone assassinate what you don't have? You are just a group troll with no ethics that can't even come up with get own insults without regurgitating what other trolls in her group says. Go back to obsessing about group sex as you have no business talking about ethics

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#548491 Jun 19, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
For you, yes.
You are very, very rude.
Says the guy who thinks it's his right to tell some posters they are idiots for "chiming in" on this thread. Censor, hypocrite.

Not your site, not your thread, but Topix's public message board. YOU are the rude ass, I would never tell anyone to keep their 2 cents to themselves. Everybody has the right to give their opinion on Topix...until Obama decides to censor here too.

United States

#548492 Jun 19, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
No God.
That is the most arrogant and evil value, ever. Not to mention dangerous in that it may cause people that mentally cannot look into the absurdity of atheism for themselves, who have heard the Gospel of Christ, go reject it, and end up experiencing the Wrath of a Holy God on their soul with eternal unimaginable punishment.
It no matter if they no believe in Satan or hell or not, I know that what they in store for. And to me, the Atheism Philosophy is Dangerous to the human race.
How do you get through the day being this stupid?

I wish you could get on TV and say this. Even youtube.

Thanks.

Location hidden

#548493 Jun 19, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
What would I need a big mouth for?
You can f_ck a Cheerio without breaking it.
I was thinking the same thing. It might be a revolting surprise but not a big one.

Location hidden

#548494 Jun 19, 2013
Le_le wrote:
<quoted text>
I never said it..
It's another way Skom tries to slander and shame me into
keeping quiet.. Just like his bet of -if he found a certain post of mine (which he couldn't because one doesn't exist), I should agree to no longer post here..
lol. How's that for obsession and taking topix too seriously?
What he can't seem to fathom is that his, and those like minded as him, opinions of me do not matter in the least.
Like I said- this is his Heaven..sad.
You choose to remain quiet because you left yourself stuck between that and lying some more. If you believed in Jesus or the Bible there would be no reason to hide that fact would there? What reason would you have for not answering? You know you screwed yourself by not only posting scripture all the time to argue but also posting beliefs that make it clear there is no way you believe the Biblr or in Jesus and you know lying nor wi just make it worse. Or am I wrong and you are a believer who for some reason after four years won't admit it?

Location hidden

#548495 Jun 19, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>He knows it's not Christians giving him massive, negative icons when it's obvious that the thread is populated mostly by atheists and their various socks and their parodies of Christians.
yYou are using common sense. They will call you paranoid! LOL

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#548496 Jun 19, 2013
NoStress4me wrote:
<quoted text>
If you are not aware G is dyslexic. While it is a learning disability, it has no bearing on ones intelligence. Yes at times a dyslexic’s spelling can truly be sad, but pointing it out once one is actually aware that someone is dyslexic, is just as sad IMO.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dyslexia
Thanks.

As I have said, I will gladly take all my 'abnormalities" over the mental dificulties some of my detractors have.

Thanks for demonstrating that there are intelligent and caring Christians. You walk the walk. I admire that!

Location hidden

#548497 Jun 19, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's a sugar cube. You can quit stomping now.
I wondered how long it would take you to get your nerve up to try and pacify me.

xD

“"None shall pass"”

There

#548498 Jun 19, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>You would go into hell first before Hitler.
I understand that you adore the man who murdered 6 million Jews.
You must find him one of the greatest christians of all.

May you both spend eternity in each others arms.

Location hidden

#548499 Jun 19, 2013
Le_le wrote:
<quoted text>
"because of your just punishments"..
What do you think that is??
Seperation from Heaven and the pains of Hell..
Defend your Catholic church all you want to there
Skom.
You are as ugly a poster as it is a religion.
aww ...did you run out if obscure prayers from the 1800s? Don't tell me you are also out if kids to fake baptize too! Well I guess you can just go back to lying about what you believe depending on who you want to kids up to. That will always be your favorite anyway:)

“"None shall pass"”

There

#548500 Jun 19, 2013
Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
The local New Guinea term for helicopter is food mixer from sky belong Jesus Christ... so keep looking up,...
That is so cool. I will try to remember that.

In my 20s I worked on those 'food mixers from sky belong to Jesus Christ'.

Thanks for bringing back some pleasant memmories.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min Steve III 641,631
Submit Website URL Free to Best Search Engines (Aug '10) 8 min jorvajor 11
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 24 min pusherman_ 969,983
American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country (Jun '11) 28 min USA-1 38,356
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 28 min Steve III 44,403
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 1 hr Ex Lesbian 38,297
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr X Pendable 182,295
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 2 hr Rosa_Winkel 104,721
More from around the web