Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#548270 Jun 19, 2013
Now the Spirit speaketh expressly that in the latter times some shall deprt from the faith giving heed to seducing spirits and doctrines of devils.1 Timothy 4:1

Since: Sep 10

San Francisco, CA

#548271 Jun 19, 2013
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, u r a sexy gangster lawyer who works for the mafia, so people r gonna get jealous when u give me so much attention. I don't blame 'em!
Why don't u guys get on with Skom? So far he/she sounds nice to me.
Oh, yeah, he can be nice, selectively. He adores Alice (River) for example.

But stick around and you'll witness his inenarrable paranoia.

Check out his sure-to-come response to this post....
Mark

Hedel, Netherlands

#548272 Jun 19, 2013
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG, u sound lovely!! Why the hell are the 'guys' at war with u?
It's more of a family thing. Our Guru's did tell us to educate ourselves, but not everyone listens, most don't listen. I guess we are all born different too! Some people want to learn others don't, u can't force anybody to learn!
I'm not an atheist!!!!!!!!!! I only said that coz i was messin' with trifecta1. trifecta1 said that Buddha was an atheist. I was saying that if Buddha was an atheist like 'Tide' is then i'm an atheist too......NOT! I WAS BEING SARCASTIC! I've always had Indian philosophy and Jesus in my heart and with the grace of God it's gonna stay that way. Sometimes i say that I've been an atheist and my grandfather is one too, but he or I have never been atheists like 'Tide' and 'catcher' are.
I've always believed that we don't know anything about ourselves, the world etc...but we r here to learn and find out!
I don't really 'mix' with any religious group. We stay away from religious organisations!!!
People who keep changing their mind don't really get anywhere in life. I've met people who are Christians one day then they convert to Islam the next day. It's like, WTF? Christianity didn't make sense to u but Islam did? My friend at uni was a Christian for half of the week and an atheist for the other half. He could just not make up his silly mind. But i guess we all have freedom of choice!
Another undercover Christian
changing her ideas faster than her clothes

Location hidden

#548274 Jun 19, 2013
For we wrestle not against the flesh and blood but against principalities,against power,against the rulers of the darkness of this world against spiritual wickedness in high places.Esphesians 6:12

“FOUR HORSEMEN!”

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#548275 Jun 19, 2013
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
What? Where did u come form?
The NWA, biatch

Location hidden

#548276 Jun 19, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
Idolatry,witchcraft,hatred,var iance,emulations,
wrath,strife,seditions,heresie s,I have also told you in time past that they which do such things shall not inherit the Kingdom of God.
Galatieans 5:20-23
So are Christians going to hell then, coz they worship/bow down/give respect to the idol of Jesus?

Location hidden

#548277 Jun 19, 2013
For if God spared not the angels that sinned but cast them down to hell and delivered them into chains of darkness to be reserved unto judgment.
2 Peter 2:4

“The Intrepid”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#548278 Jun 19, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
I know many Christians who are respectful and caring and loving and compasionate, etc. & etc.
They are not the majority on Topix though. There are a few here but the vast majority left these threads long ago.
That IS your agenda; to run off all Christians from Topix. You won't be winning any converts with the all the hate and abuse you dish, just the ability to sit around on Topix gloating that you and your "congregation" have the site to yourselves.

Like most of the *Christians* here aren't parodies you idiots have invented to play with, trying so hard to make yourselves look better than, in faux comparison.

You freaks are the reason Topix was losing ad money.

Location hidden

#548279 Jun 19, 2013
Satan himself is called;

The god of this world.
2 Corinthians 4:4

The prince of this world.
John 14:30

The prince of the power of the air.
Ephesians 2:2

“Pillars of Creation....”

Since: Jan 11

Into this world we're thrown

#548280 Jun 19, 2013
Hi writers..........

40'th anniversary for "The Exorcist". Its been about 30 years since last I've seen it. I wont ever watch it again.

I still dream about it a couple times a year probably.

By far the scariest movie ever..........
Mark

Hedel, Netherlands

#548281 Jun 19, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
For we wrestle not against the flesh and blood but against principalities,against power,against the rulers of the darkness of this world against spiritual wickedness in high places.Esphesians 6:12
Like all tormented beings

Location hidden

#548282 Jun 19, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, yeah, he can be nice, selectively. He adores Alice (River) for example.
But stick around and you'll witness his inenarrable paranoia.
Check out his sure-to-come response to this post....
Right, I'll keep my eyes and ears open!

Location hidden

#548283 Jun 19, 2013
And he asked him.What is thy name? And he answered saying My name is Legion:for we are many.
Mark 5:9
Mark

Hedel, Netherlands

#548284 Jun 19, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>That IS your agenda; to run off all Christians from Topix. You won't be winning any converts with the all the hate and abuse you dish, just the ability to sit around on Topix gloating that you and your "congregation" have the site to yourselves.
Like most of the *Christians* here aren't parodies you idiots have invented to play with, trying so hard to make yourselves look better than, in faux comparison.
You freaks are the reason Topix was losing ad money.
Actually, most are like you

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#548285 Jun 19, 2013
??? But these portions in some ways support my stance. In you first paragraph " A religion need not be based on a belief in the existence of a supreme being" That is secular Humanism right there. That would also include Buddhism. So how your first paragraph show Secular Humanism is not a religion??

In you second paragraph "The Supreme Court has recognized atheism as equivalent to a "religion" for purposes of the First Amendment on numerous occasions,"

Atheism is equivalent to a Religion. It is all about Beliefs. Some religions think a Deity created the universe. Some Religions do not believe a Deity created the Universe ie: Secular Humanism, Taoism Buddhism.
[QUOTE who="scaritual"]< quoted text> This is the relevant portion of the ruling.
"But whether atheism is a "religion" for First Amendment purposes is a somewhat different question than whether its adherents believe in a supreme being, or attend regular devotional services, or have a sacred Scripture. The Supreme Court has said that a religion, for purposes of the First Amendment, is distinct from a "way of life," even if that way of life is inspired by philosophical beliefs or other secular concerns.(...) A religion need not be based on a belief in the existence of a supreme being (or beings, for polytheistic faiths)
(...)
The Supreme Court has recognized atheism as equivalent to a "religion" for purposes of the First Amendment on numerous occasions,(...) The Establishment Clause itself says only that "Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion," but the Court understands the reference to religion to include what it often calls "nonreligion." In McCreary County, it described the touchstone of Establishment Clause analysis as "the principle that the First Amendment mandates government neutrality between religion and religion, and between religion and nonreligion."
(...)
"At one time it was thought that this right [referring to the right to choose one's own creed] merely proscribed the preference of one Christian sect over another, but would not require equal respect for the conscience of the infidel, the atheist, or the adherent of a non-Christian faith such as Islam or Judaism. But when the underlying principle has been examined in the crucible of litigation, the Court has unambiguously concluded that the individual freedom of conscience protected by the First Amendment embraces the right to select any religious faith or none at all."
http://federal-circuits.vlex.com/vid/james-ka...
The above is clear. The above references and provides for and supports or clarifies other previous rulings.
I've tried explaining it to you, and I see that doesn't work, I cannot understand it, for you.
Read this again.
"The Supreme Court has recognized atheism as equivalent to a "religion" for purposes of the First Amendment on numerous occasions"
(..

trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>
o∑bi∑ter dictum
n. pl. obiter dicta
1. Law An opinion voiced by a judge that has only incidental bearing on the case in question and is therefore not binding. Also called dictum.
http://www.thefreedictionary.com/obiter+dictu ...
[[
"Incidental Bearing". Which means some kind of bearing. So it's not irrelevant to the case, it has some bearing on the case.
Incidental:
Of a minor, casual, or subordinate nature:
http://www.thefreedictionary.com/incidental
Therefore his comments does have some bearing on the case.
The only way you could be right is if his comments were some how deemed irrelevant to the case. Clearly there is some relevance.
My stance still applies based on my last writings to you. Nothing you say in this writings disqualifies what the Judge said in the footnote that Secular Humanism is a religion.

“The Intrepid”

Location hidden

#548286 Jun 19, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
3 rounds huh?
It is amazing no matter what time of day or night, if LeLe, Ians, or HL is posting their posts gets swarmed with positives and anything against them gets swarmed with negatives. And it always starts within minutes after they arrive!
Were your supporters waiting to give my posts negative icons until you showed up? Or did you guys all car-pool here at 2am?
LOL
The "adults" on Topix literally make me laugh out loud!
They are obsessed.
Mark

Hedel, Netherlands

#548287 Jun 19, 2013
Rider on the Storm wrote:
Hi writers..........
40'th anniversary for "The Exorcist". Its been about 30 years since last I've seen it. I wont ever watch it again.
I still dream about it a couple times a year probably.
By far the scariest movie ever..........
Never watched it,
I don't share the Christian fascination for the dark
It think it comes from their belief they are evil deep down

Location hidden

#548288 Jun 19, 2013
Mark wrote:
<quoted text>
Another undercover Christian
changing her ideas faster than her clothes
I ain't a Christian! They told me i'm going to Christian hell, so I can't be!

Location hidden

#548289 Jun 19, 2013
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
So are Christians going to hell then, coz they worship/bow down/give respect to the idol of Jesus?
Be careful there to assume is to error.I do not do debates.

“The Intrepid”

Location hidden

#548290 Jun 19, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
SHUTUP STUPID...
You can't censor me.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 5 min Johnny 4,881
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 16 min River Tam 778,299
Thousands march in Holocaust memorial (Apr '06) 55 min just American 41
Too many Asians in California which makes it suck (Mar '12) 1 hr Easton 100
The World Will End On May 21, 2011 (Aug '08) 2 hr Protester 16,461
how to lose weight by subway diet 2 hr saly ramy 1
skype sex id luv to try it (Aug '13) 2 hr shem 81
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 hr Oxbow 560,442
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 5 hr Rick in Kansas 265,444
Straight guys: Would you ever have intercourse ... (Jul '12) 7 hr Trannyfucker 136
Why Iím no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 7 hr Lumajuice 441,821
More from around the web