|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
May you and anyone who believes your lies live a long, painful and lonely life.
An aside to all you Christians standing by.
This is what your religion looks like to most people.
You have a "brother" do this kind of disgusting shit and yuou stand by and say nothing...some of you will even pat these scumbags on the back as soon as they say "Praise Jesus".
You have no problem jumpimg on the typos of an atheist but never confront the pigs in your own midst.
And they accuse the nonbelievers of being a solid "group."

“MEET ROSEMARY-She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
You get to stay home and play with your rooster.
.. RR enjoys playing with his rooster ..

.. Cock-a-doodle-doo ..

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>To summarize---You're a Evil SOB, like I said. Thanks for admitting.
I attacked you with the truth. It's a legitimate question to me from writers as why I choose to bring it up from last yr---I have my reasons.
But it is the truth--use it to set you free.
You are a buffoon.

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. RR enjoys playing with his rooster ..
.. Cock-a-doodle-doo ..
Wish I had thought of that....

“The eye has it...”

Since: May 09

Russell's Teapot

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. tell us more about the slut part ..
All men are sluts. NTTAWWT We're hardwired to be like this.

That spans the denials and the acknowledgements.

I also feel that there is full equality in this respect as it pertains to both the male and female.

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
I just find it unbelievable that people say they believe something but they don't actually know or understand what they believe. They are all fake!
Agreed

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanx... but can you forgive ?
Just because I bring it up, not mean I hold it against him. Bunny might hold it against him so is up to she to say she forgive him. My bringing it up had nothing to do with forgiveness or not.

“Love much, trust none”

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>Thats why I left there. For me to leave a place because it is nothing but arguing says something! LOL And it was the stuff being argued like you said, anything and everything so long as someone could draw a line in the sand.
There are a lot of unbelievers I like. In fact I don't even think about them as unbelievers as unless someone makes an issue out of belief, it really makes no difference to me what they believe. This need some have to demonized the other side based on belief is just silly to me
Do you know how many times in real life I have been in an argument over beliefs? Zero. It just doesn't come up much in day-to-day life.its not like I go to the grocery store and someone asks if I'm a Christian and then just starts in. And like a lot have admitted, they probably would not challenge people in real life.
I can see if someone is gay and in a state where they are fighting for gay marriage maybe it having an effect. But most people for all their complaints of Christians trying to force their beliefs on others can't give a single example how Christianity impacts their daily life. If they want nothing to do with it then that's easily accomplished. And most seek Christians out online. It just is for lack of anything better to do IMO.
When arguments come up I can argue with the best of them. But I don't seek out conflicts over belief especially. Although like you also said, standing up for what you believe makes sense. Seeking out people who believe differently just so someone can argue with them is just stupid to me
If I were an atheist I would have left this thread soon after coming here.
Yet, I understand how Chrisitanity (as well as Islam) has shaped the world. It still does. I takes much research to understand though and most people are just repeating what they heard (both sides) and don't really get into the depth of the matter.
IMHO most people are here to vent, be entertained and boost their egos. I am as guilty of that as anyone. There are is actual comminication, understanding and respect to be found here too. There are few people here that I would love to meet in person and get to know in real life. Sadly, there are a handful that I would 'sick the dogs on' if they came within 100' of me.

“Love much, trust none”

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
The only times I have EVER posted at that sort of hour, are when I am on vacation in Europe, or China, or some other far-off time zone. I post during normal hours where I am, but a Redneck doesn't understand that.
Imagine that.
"God only communicates in modern English. My time zone is the real one. God agrees with everything I say. I am the only real Christian." - Fundie 101
LOL

“Love much, trust none”

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
That atheist courthouse bench in Florida has ensctipted on it that an atheist should build a hospital instead of a church.
How bout that? So do it, atheist.
ensctipted ?

Are you drunk again ?
Mark

Ammerzoden, Netherlands

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
They r ignorant masses what do u expect? LOL
Don't be too sad, there have been many who have, are and will keeping dying to help save the minds of ignorant people. Actually, that's even more depressing, good people keep dying to save stupid people. Oh, i wanna cry! Now look what u done!
They are fools, and deserve what they get
More harm was done by world savers than anyone else

And Buddha was such a fool,
non of his ideas worked out
He knew nothing else to do
So he stubbornly set down under a tree
Prepare to die there
His total desperation is what made the Gods have mercy on him
And let him taste enlightenment
Buddha thought he did it himself
He was a fool

There is no enlightenment without the Gods
Ve-da is simply another form of De-va,
that is the source of our wisdom
If you want to move up you need some help
from more pure beings
If your ego is too big to accept that
then I wish patience to you
but desperation is better

The Sun is so far away
But you can still see it
You are so small
But the Sun can still see you
Because it is beyond your imagination
a million times a trillion times you

“Love much, trust none”

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Find one Christian that'll tell you God is an invisible man....
Show me this Jesus that you claim is still alive.

ROFLMAO

“Love much, trust none”

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
I explained how it seems a lot happened in my year of absence 2012... but since I've been back, I don't see this bunny poster to talk with and you also talk behind back. Why you bring back subject what was making so much trouble one year ago just for more problems in here today. If you want to share Christian... it is Christian to forgive, ja ?
... and move on, and bring back some peace to sharing a discussion.
Thanks, PW.

“Love much, trust none”

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

trifecta1 wrote:
You no have no power you cast no spell over no one life. The Evil you wish for others is already on you. You living a long painful lonely life huh? we all see why--who the heck want you around them?<quoted text>Because everyone see you what you is..an evil disgusting cretin.
We all see the truth, you can't deny it. You say is lies and we all read the truth for ourselves. So basically you asking people who they going to believe you? or they lying eyes..lol.
You can't hide writer, YOU EXPOSED. So continue you rabid foaming at the mouth at Jesus and at those that defend Jesus. We all see why you do it, you're a evil sick little twirp.
Satan lover.

“Love much, trust none”

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>move on?? sure, I can do that. I made my point.
You proved you are a liar and worshipper of Satan.

“A Universal Cause”

Since: Feb 09

The Cosmos

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>Just because I bring it up, not mean I hold it against him. Bunny might hold it against him so is up to she to say she forgive him. My bringing it up had nothing to do with forgiveness or not.
Whatever it is my friend, it was just a peaceful suggestion. Seems to me there are many in here that could forgive - especially Christians who are taught to rather than bite the bait or retaliate - and discussions instead become a battle ground. The sound of voices become loud and posts dominate which only choose to cross swords. And somewhere... what was a peaceful discussion once... is lost in the din! Some become extemely personal like lovers fights I've heard with mudsling name calling.
I trust who-ever she is, she too finds peace. One thing I have learned in my topix visits is that personal information can be twisted out of all context. Human nature belongs to all of us, but some - Christians - must prove they have risen above the dirt, if they are to demonstrate they have 'overcome'.
Thanx for responding, and Peace be with you also.

“Love much, trust none”

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>...I attacked you with the truth.....
You did nothing but lie.
I proved it with Jodi's own posts here on Topix.

You do nothing but worship Satan with your lies and hatred.

May you get exactly what you deserve in life.

“A Universal Cause”

Since: Feb 09

The Cosmos

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks, PW.
I am a wimp... Thank Jesus!

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
If I were an atheist I would have left this thread soon after coming here.
Yet, I understand how Chrisitanity (as well as Islam) has shaped the world. It still does. I takes much research to understand though and most people are just repeating what they heard (both sides) and don't really get into the depth of the matter.
IMHO most people are here to vent, be entertained and boost their egos. I am as guilty of that as anyone. There are is actual comminication, understanding and respect to be found here too. There are few people here that I would love to meet in person and get to know in real life. Sadly, there are a handful that I would 'sick the dogs on' if they came within 100' of me.
I fully agree with your sentiments.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah--that you writer. You abuse that woman and her child on this billboard.
How you show up on this billboard after that show you is a heartless shameless cold hearted evil cretin.
Thank Atheism for making you like this.
oh you so naive. You think the evidence of you abuse somewhere where no one can find it? It on the billboard for all to see--and they now see. No one not lying on you, the truth right there, in black and white. Abusing a 3yr old boy---such a big bad man you are..G_O_D.
Trifecta, I have agreed with many of your Biblical posts. Because I agreed with them. Making the implication that G_O_D abused a three year old boy the way you are, is wrong. Not only was snow bunny the one that provided the information in regards to the whole thing. But if anyone followed up on the information she provided, as I did, they discovered this same BS was on other sites.
And before someone comes one and tells about how I don't know what the poor woman was going through and they do, blah blah blah. I do know. I was in several different foster homes from the age of 2 till the age of 6. In only one of them did I not get abused. And contrary to her three year old so he doesn't remember, I do remember. And had it not been for a relative finding me in route and talking me out of it, I would have killed the bastards. So everybody can save the "I understand and you don't BS". I do understand and I do know. The accusations of a man abusing a three year old boy is serious shit. If you have evidence of such then take it too the authorities. If all you have is this garbage here on Topix, then knock it off. It is not a topic that games should be played with. If you want to go after G, then go after him on his views of God and the Bible or history. There is plenty. I am asking you, please cease and desist this line of discussion about children being abused.

me

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

412 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min gort 720,645
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 5 min shyam 4,594
Last Word + 2 10 min Rosie 46
Carver Dyck For president!!! (Oct '12) 14 min Carver Dyck 4
I Never Can Say Goodbye 25 min andet1987 3
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 26 min The Awakener 172,342
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 33 min Mi Lin 532,626
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr Commander Bunny 256,450
Does anyone do incest sex with your sister (Apr '12) 4 hr Larry 122
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••