|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

Harry wrote:
He's a Hating God Cbart95!. You know, I once asked God for a wife, 5 months later He gave me a wh**e!. I do admit, I used to blaspheme God a couple years on down before this, but I stopped this. I figured this is why God raped me. If God did'nt want to give me a wife, He sure as Hell did'nt have to give me that rotten wh**e!. Because God foistered this evil upon me, my blaspheming Him came back with a vengence!. I lay it on old God now and I don't care if I do go burn forever, HAHAHAHAHA!!!. I blaspheme God real good now. I do it more then ever and I am a might proud of that fact, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!. GIVE ME ANOTHER WH**E GOD!!!!!!!!!.
CBart passed away quite some time ago ~ I don't think it is appropriate that you are shouting this stuff at him .....

“Paul is a confessed liar”

Since: Jul 11

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Superstitious nonsense about menses.

Many stone age cultures in the Amazon and New Guinea still have similar superstitious rituals.
Khatru wrote:
<quoted text>
"And if a woman have an issue, and her issue in her flesh be blood, she shall be put apart seven days: and whosoever toucheth her shall be unclean until the even. And every thing that she lieth upon in her separation shall be unclean: every thing also that she sitteth upon shall be unclean. And whosoever toucheth her bed shall wash his clothes, and bathe himself in water, and be unclean until the even. And whosoever toucheth any thing that she sat upon shall wash his clothes, and bathe himself in water, and be unclean until the even. And if it be on her bed, or on any thing whereon she sitteth, when he toucheth it, he shall be unclean until the even. And if any man lie with her at all, and her flowers be upon him, he shall be unclean seven days; and all the bed whereon he lieth shall be unclean. And if a woman have an issue of her blood many days out of the time of her separation, or if it run beyond the time of her separation; all the days of the issue of her uncleanness shall be as the days of her separation: she shall be unclean. Every bed whereon she lieth all the days of her issue shall be unto her as the bed of her separation: and whatsoever she sitteth upon shall be unclean, as the uncleanness of her separation. And whosoever toucheth those things shall be unclean, and shall wash his clothes, and bathe himself in water, and be unclean until the even. But if she be cleansed of her issue, then she shall number to herself seven days, and after that she shall be clean. And on the eighth day she shall take unto her two turtles, or two young pigeons, and bring them unto the priest, to the door of the tabernacle of the congregation. And the priest shall offer the one for a sin offering, and the other for a burnt offering; and the priest shall make an atonement for her before the LORD for the issue of her uncleanness."
Leviticus 15:19-30
Superstitious nonsense aimed at keeping women in their place.

“Paul is a confessed liar”

Since: Jul 11

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

Serah wrote:
<quoted text>That's a shocking posting..... what is your point?
Shocking ?
Of course.
The truth often is.

I didn't write the Bible, I just know what it says.

“MEET ROSEMARY-She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually I pretty much just go about my day
I don't look for people to lie. But you guys make it so obvious when you do. Total opposite stories, 7 excuses for why you can't source a page, etc.
Although I wouldn't trust a pack of Topix trolls and bigots anyway so it makes little difference
And I have nothing to be hyper-vigilant about and no secret agendas to be afraid of so its a moot point. You guys are nobodys on the Internet. You have accomplished exactly nothing on the Internet. I expose you simply for fun
My favorite was when someone claiming to be a lesbian fighting for equal rights said there was nothing wrong with telling someone they are a "filthy gay liar" if the person saying it thinks it is true!
Keep the laughs coming!
.. liars always mess up. What impresses me most is your uncanny ability to unearth irrefutable proof then expose deceit in your usual comely manner. Do you think your ability is innate, environmental or learned ??..

.. anyway, you've done one heck of a job unearthing my flaws. The same applies to AIN, Grace, Catcher, Tide, Le-Le and a few others. Trusting people is just plain insane. I mean, who paddles a boat standing up? An obvious lie, right ??..

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
IT IS HER OWN POSTS AND LINKS YOU GODLESS POS LIAR !!!!
you're a just a sick woman and child abuser and know a sniffling coward attacking the woman again while she is not on the billboard to defend herself.

You must be an atheist.

With Established Harem

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
Oops
I mean
The plurality of Christianity LOL
Don't want you claiming i misquoted you!
Don't worry, its just as stupid this way!
.. I understand ..

JUST WAVING HI.

With Established Harem

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
The buffoon runs deep in Skombolis.
.. the force is with him ..

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

M*O*R*N*I*N*G

And will you succeed?
Yes indeed, yes indeed!
Ninety-eight and three-quarters percent
guaranteed!

Dr. Seuss

Thought for the day

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

trifecta1 wrote:
People that embrace the Atheistic religion
I always flinch in embarrassment for the believer who trots out,'Atheism is just another kind of faith,' because its a tacit admission that taking claims on faith is a silly thing to do. When youve succumbed to arguing that the opposition is just as misguided as you are, its time to take a step back and rethink your attitudes.- Amanda Marcotte

“~ Prince of Peace~”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

Today's Prayer

Dear Father in Heaven, Please work in me today to ripen the fruit of the Spirit. Help me to bear this fruit in my life...to show and share love, joy, and peace; to be long-suffering, gentle, and good; to have strong faith; to be meek and temperate, slow to speak and quick to listen. I want to walk in the Spirit so that my life will be pleasing to you and a light in the darkness, that the world may know that you are God. With praise and thanksgiving, in the name of Jesus. Amen

Prime time with God

“~ Prince of Peace~”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

Encouraging Words....

Since God chose you to be the holy people He loves, you must clothe yourselves with tenderhearted mercy, kindness, humility, gentleness, and patience.

Colossians 3:12

K-Love

Fennario

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

assorted posters wrote:
You are a buffoon.
trifecta1 wrote:
???oy!lol.
You forgot "iyai."

“~ Prince of Peace~”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. I understand ..
JUST WAVING HI.
**Epi waving Hi**

Hi...HL...How are you today?

“Today we pray”

Since: Jul 12

"tomorrow we win"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
You'd have to broaden the definition of religion quite a lot to include atheism.
If you did, a belief that Kim Kardashian's ass is divine, would be a religion. Lacking that belief would also be a religion.
Now religion doesn't really mean anything, since everyone has a religion. Now we'll just create a new label to replace what religion has been since antiquity and criticize that.
You can't accomplish anything going down this route.
Perhaps you should discuss this with the atheists(inmates), attorneys and the Supreme Court that have already declared atheism a religion.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

Verse for the day.....

Dear children, let us not love with words or tongue but with actions and in truth.

1 John 3:18

“Today we pray”

Since: Jul 12

"tomorrow we win"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
Where's the system?
All atheism is is the lack of belief in a deity.
That IS the system.

Y'all atheists here practice your religion everyday.

Atheists even feel the need for public displays of their beliefs:

"The first U.S. public monument to Atheism is set to be unveiled outside a Florida courthouse later this month."

http://newsfeed.time.com/2013/06/04/americas-...

A 'disbelief' in something doesn't require a monument....

Fennario

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

G_O_D wrote:
The US Supreme Court also said that black people weren't human and were to be treated like cattle.
trifecta1 wrote:
But the Supreme Court changed that ruling. Let me know when the Supreme Court changes their ruling about Atheism and Religion.
This may be why you have been called a "buffoon" so many times by so many posters. Your claim was that SCOTUS determined what was true.

Perhaps "tomfool" would be more to your liking than "buffoon."

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. liars always mess up. What impresses me most is your uncanny ability to unearth irrefutable proof then expose deceit in your usual comely manner. Do you think your ability is innate, environmental or learned ??..
.. anyway, you've done one heck of a job unearthing my flaws. The same applies to AIN, Grace, Catcher, Tide, Le-Le and a few others. Trusting people is just plain insane. I mean, who paddles a boat standing up? An obvious lie, right ??..
A board, not a boat.

Skom will uncover your lie.

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps you should discuss this with the atheists(inmates), attorneys and the Supreme Court that have already declared atheism a religion.
Rats.

Redneck jurisprudence has resurfaced.

Fennario

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

G_O_D wrote:
The Supreme Court makes and unmakes reality ?
Negroes were not humans prior to that reversal ? ROFLMAO They never stated Atheism is a religion.
trifecta1 wrote:
Yes they did.
Rejected out of hand.

You need to produce the case and the citation from it that supports that claim. If and when you do that, then we can talk.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 524,781 - 524,800 of596,473
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

683 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min waaasssuuup 679,599
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 7 min Aerobatty 216,508
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 9 min wilderide 89,430
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 11 min yon 37,999
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 13 min RFD 380
Gay Snapchat Names 14 min Coklover14 1,300
ye olde village pub (Jun '07) 18 min Hitesrunprincess 52,483
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 25 min Robert F 511,838
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 56 min Pegasus 250,312
•••
•••
•••