Why Should Jesus Love Me?

Catcher1

Since: Sep 10

Hermosa Beach, CA

#548117 Jun 18, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
If I were an atheist I would have left this thread soon after coming here.
Yet, I understand how Chrisitanity (as well as Islam) has shaped the world. It still does. I takes much research to understand though and most people are just repeating what they heard (both sides) and don't really get into the depth of the matter.
IMHO most people are here to vent, be entertained and boost their egos. I am as guilty of that as anyone. There are is actual comminication, understanding and respect to be found here too. There are few people here that I would love to meet in person and get to know in real life. Sadly, there are a handful that I would 'sick the dogs on' if they came within 100' of me.
I fully agree with your sentiments.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#548118 Jun 18, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah--that you writer. You abuse that woman and her child on this billboard.
How you show up on this billboard after that show you is a heartless shameless cold hearted evil cretin.
Thank Atheism for making you like this.
oh you so naive. You think the evidence of you abuse somewhere where no one can find it? It on the billboard for all to see--and they now see. No one not lying on you, the truth right there, in black and white. Abusing a 3yr old boy---such a big bad man you are..G_O_D.
Trifecta, I have agreed with many of your Biblical posts. Because I agreed with them. Making the implication that G_O_D abused a three year old boy the way you are, is wrong. Not only was snow bunny the one that provided the information in regards to the whole thing. But if anyone followed up on the information she provided, as I did, they discovered this same BS was on other sites.
And before someone comes one and tells about how I don't know what the poor woman was going through and they do, blah blah blah. I do know. I was in several different foster homes from the age of 2 till the age of 6. In only one of them did I not get abused. And contrary to her three year old so he doesn't remember, I do remember. And had it not been for a relative finding me in route and talking me out of it, I would have killed the bastards. So everybody can save the "I understand and you don't BS". I do understand and I do know. The accusations of a man abusing a three year old boy is serious shit. If you have evidence of such then take it too the authorities. If all you have is this garbage here on Topix, then knock it off. It is not a topic that games should be played with. If you want to go after G, then go after him on his views of God and the Bible or history. There is plenty. I am asking you, please cease and desist this line of discussion about children being abused.

me

“Rainbow: God's covenant ”

Since: May 07

Clearwater, FL

#548119 Jun 18, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
You treat your own family like shit.
Thanks for another case against your religion.
Thankful my family doesn't say that. In fact while we disagree as much as you can on these matters we do something you don't often: treat others with respect, esp others that don't see the world the same way. You however treat many people in this very forum like "shit" Your choice I guess. Pity that.
Mark

Hedel, Netherlands

#548120 Jun 18, 2013
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
Thankful my family doesn't say that. In fact while we disagree as much as you can on these matters we do something you don't often: treat others with respect, esp others that don't see the world the same way. You however treat many people in this very forum like "shit" Your choice I guess. Pity that.
Christians and respect
ha, ha, ha
Best joke i heard today :-)

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#548121 Jun 18, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. tell us more about the slut part ..
Would you like that in the form of foreplay or pillow talk ?

<lightly strokes HL's cheek >

Although.... actions speak louder than words.

<drapes a silk scarf across HL's left ankle>

Too tight ?

“Rainbow: God's covenant ”

Since: May 07

Clearwater, FL

#548122 Jun 18, 2013
We'll see to it that the Churches cannot spread abroad teachings in conflict with the interests of the state. A Hitler 1941

Sounds like some posters in this forum! But Hitler was a Christian.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#548123 Jun 18, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
And they accuse the nonbelievers of being a solid "group."
Note that only a few Christians confronted Trifecta.
I deeply respect them for that.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#548124 Jun 18, 2013
Dr shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
FRIEND?
This awatar animal is your female girlfriend???
Ferrets are my adopted children.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#548125 Jun 18, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>Just because I bring it up, not mean I hold it against him.....
Your lies know no bounds.

May you receive your just reward for worshipping Satan so diligently.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#548126 Jun 18, 2013
Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
I am a wimp... Thank Jesus!
You are an 'angel' and confronted him in a loving and caring manner.

It takes a lot of courage and strength to do that.

I admire you for that.

“MEET KIKI -She Seeks Home”

With Established Harem

#548127 Jun 18, 2013
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
All men are sluts. NTTAWWT We're hardwired to be like this.
.. SKOM claims he's not a slut. Is that why he's a buffoon ??..

“"None shall pass"”

There

#548128 Jun 18, 2013
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
Based on your posts, I do not want what you call 'respect' from anyone.

You are an egotistical prick.

I admit I am arrogant and obnoxious. At least I am honest. That makes me a far better a person than you can ever comprehend.

“Educating the uneducated”

Since: Aug 12

Montreal

#548129 Jun 18, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
That IS the system.
System: A group of interacting, interrelated, or interdependent elements forming a complex whole.

Sorry, you lose there.
One belief does not fit with the definition of "system."
Therefore, not a religion.

Besides, here's the definition of religion:
The belief in and worship of a superhuman controlling power, esp. a personal God or gods.

Nope, doesn't work there either.
RiversideRedneck wrote:
Y'all atheists here practice your religion everyday.
A logical fallacy, that is.
RiversideRedneck wrote:
Atheists even feel the need for public displays of their beliefs:
"The first U.S. public monument to Atheism is set to be unveiled outside a Florida courthouse later this month."
http://newsfeed.time.com/2013/06/04/americas-...
A 'disbelief' in something doesn't require a monument....
Actually, that's militant atheists and idiots.

To have a monument to represent atheism would be an empty spot where the "statue" would be, for there is no one worshipped when one is an atheist.

If you think that those idiots and their actions represent atheism, then I can say the same about Hitler.

Montreal

#548130 Jun 18, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
That's not much of a choice. Satan is nothing without your god to empower and sustain him.
Which one has killed the most people? According to http://dwindlinginunbelief.blogspot.mx/2009/0... the tally is God - 2,476,633, Satan - 10
Which one has promised it would sterilize the earth in an apocalypse?
Which one has sent the most people to hell?
Your god is the greatest monster in all of fiction by orders of magnitude.
Satan sounds nicer and definitely more fit for power.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#548131 Jun 18, 2013
Mark wrote:
<quoted text>
Christians and respect
ha, ha, ha
Best joke i heard today :-)
I know many Christians who are respectful and caring and loving and compasionate, etc. & etc.

They are not the majority on Topix though. There are a few here but the vast majority left these threads long ago.

“MEET KIKI -She Seeks Home”

With Established Harem

#548132 Jun 18, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
If I were an atheist I would have left this thread soon after coming here.
Yet, I understand how Chrisitanity (as well as Islam) has shaped the world. It still does. I takes much research to understand though and most people are just repeating what they heard (both sides) and don't really get into the depth of the matter.
IMHO most people are here to vent, be entertained and boost their egos. I am as guilty of that as anyone. There are is actual comminication, understanding and respect to be found here too. There are few people here that I would love to meet in person and get to know in real life. Sadly, there are a handful that I would 'sick the dogs on' if they came within 100' of me.
.. for what it's worth, both Mark, you and a few others have taught me ..

.. to sweeten the deal, there's free legal advise from Mr. C. & Catcher, quick medical answers from Doc and free computer expertise from you ..

.. Tide & Alice entertain, the buffoons have increased my understanding of personality disorders ..

.. then, there's cybersex with Alice, Lil Whispers, Sereh, Epi and PW ..

.. it's all good ..

Montreal

#548133 Jun 18, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>what attack? describing to you what you already practice as a homosexual man?? how is that attacking you?
If you can't tell the difference between an attack and a description, then you certainly cannot claim you are a moral individual.

Montreal

#548134 Jun 18, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>LOL..you is a funny writer!!!
You speak caveman?

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#548135 Jun 18, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
.. SKOM claims he's not a slut. Is that why he's a buffoon ??..
Skom's legend dates back to the 12th century...

“"None shall pass"”

There

#548136 Jun 18, 2013
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
You speak caveman?
He isn't that advanced.

LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 4 min Wisdom of Ages 37,025
672,000 gallons of oil spilled off Louisiana co... 8 min Freakenstein 2
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 10 min kent 688,755
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 12 min NotSoDivineSmS 988,492
The American Dream is DEAD DEAD DEAD. 23 min Erratic Mind 8
Donald Trump is the new fake political project 29 min Freakenstein 3
___End Time ISRAEL -- 2017 FOREWARNINGS___ 55 min YTube Sept 2017 1
More from around the web