Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#547937 Jun 18, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
An example of Snowbunny's posts:
"Hi, ya'll. I have to confess, I love makin' out with animals! Is there anyone else out there like me? "
http://www.topix.com/forum/louisville/TP47I3P...
ROFLMAO
That was bad.

You can get a sense of sense of just how bad the thread was by counting how many of the first ten posts were deleted - four. Besides bestiality, there were references to somebody's black ass, a skank, a lowlife, and sticking something up some lady's woohoo in the six that survived. Throw in a trailer and Honey Boo-Boo, and it's good to go for the Springer show.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#547938 Jun 18, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
I have already brought forth the evidence from last years posts by Jodi (AKA SnowBunny) that proves you are a liar and scumbag POS.
I hope you have a long, miserable and painful life. You deserve it.
Snowbunny was a lunatic and I doubt much of anything she said was true. Or at bare minimum it was a setup

She gave the exact necessary information for people to use as keywords on Google to check her story. It came up as the very first link. Then when you posted the link which she flat out dared you to find and do, she claimed you had disrespected her daughter's privacy who had supposedly been abused

Yet she was the one that made sure to write the real life names. Anybody that knew her would therefore know her daughter was abused. Why would someone give out their real identity and say their daughter was abused if they were trying to keep that private?

Personally i think it simply showed what some people are willing to do in order to get attention. We have seen other posters follow similar patterns from claiming to have the same illnesses as others to claiming their kids were molested when trying to befriend someone who had to deal with such an issue or claim they had a gay brother who was murdered for being gay to befriend someone who had a gay brother who was murdered because he was gay.

But I remember that whole set-up. She told you look it up if you don't believe her then cried victim when you posted the very link she gave you the information to find. Which of course by giving you the information to find she also gave everyone on Topix the means in which to find it

Nothing surprises me on Topix any longer. Nothing to over the line or considered off limits for some. I don't put any stock in what people like that say

(T) Peace

_-Alice-_

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#547939 Jun 18, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>So what. Buddhism is a Atheistic Religion. You're an atheist, you're religious.
I think you splitting hairs to avoid the obvious.
I'm not a Buddhist either. Do I need to go find a second grader to explain this to you?

Don't you have some paint chips to chew on? I hear the leaded ones are excellent this time of year.

Fennario

#547942 Jun 18, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
You did lie You said even if I thought it was true someone was not being honest it was stupid to say something when that person could be a potential ally
No, I didn't.

I didn't say that it was "stupid to say something." I said it was stupid to call Grace a liar. Here are my words again. fromhttp://www.topix.com/forum /topstories/T0N0LORUMAROFEJGO/ post537012 :

"I've highlighted a few egregious examples of poor judgment coming from you lately, as when you called Grace a liar. That was stupid, even if you believed it. She could be a potential ally and resource for you because she still cares about you. You are an idiot to throw that away for nothing in return."

It's you that keeps lying. You keep claiming I said this and I said that when I didn't. Regarding just that one paragraph, you have said that I, "thought it was stupid for [you] to speak out on ethical grounds" and now "You said even if I thought it was true someone was not being honest it was stupid to say something." I didn't say either of those things.

In fact, I would say the opposite. I'm a big advocate of both ethics and truth.

But that doesn't apply to what you did. There is nothing ethical about what you did and continually do. You have called most of the thread liars. And you have shown repeatedly as you just did again that you are an unfit judge of who is lying. You don't even know what was said.

Fennario

#547943 Jun 18, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
You lie quite regularly Kind of like they want to keep you and your wife happy because they want your American money and then changing your story
As I have said, there is nothing ethical about you. What I said is that the people value us because they understand that we prop up there economy. It was part of a discussion of the advantages of living in an expat community if expatriated. You turned it into something sordid. And you mangled what I said. You posted, "they want to keep [us] happy because they know [we are] Americans," which was inaccurate.
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/T0N0LOR...

Location hidden

#547945 Jun 18, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I didn't.
I didn't say that it was "stupid to say something." I said it was stupid to call Grace a liar. Here are my words again. fromhttp://www.topix.com/forum /topstories/T0N0LORUMAROFEJGO/ post537012 :
"I've highlighted a few egregious examples of poor judgment coming from you lately, as when you called Grace a liar. That was stupid, even if you believed it. She could be a potential ally and resource for you because she still cares about you. You are an idiot to throw that away for nothing in return."
It's you that keeps lying. You keep claiming I said this and I said that when I didn't. Regarding just that one paragraph, you have said that I, "thought it was stupid for [you] to speak out on ethical grounds" and now "You said even if I thought it was true someone was not being honest it was stupid to say something." I didn't say either of those things.
In fact, I would say the opposite. I'm a big advocate of both ethics and truth.
But that doesn't apply to what you did. There is nothing ethical about what you did and continually do. You have called most of the thread liars. And you have shown repeatedly as you just did again that you are an unfit judge of who is lying. You don't even know what was said.
You can try to split hair however you like, it won't change the facts

The facts are you told me it was stupid that I told someone I thought they were not being honest, even if I thought that was true, when by doing so it could cost me a potential ally. And it was over personal religious beliefs which are an important subject to me.

When questioned about this bizarre ethical behavior you advocated, you refused to answer at least half a dozen times. When you finally did you lied and claimed you were talking about "gratuitous alienation" which doesn't even come close to accurately depicting the situation

Your original message was clear. Even if someone thinks it is true that someone else is not being honest, saying nothing is the smart move as someone could gain an ally by doing so.

It shows the type of person you are and how you think. That you are trying to deny what happened despite being given the post confirming that is exactly what you did is no surprise. That is you in a nutshell

Again:

Ians said:

"I've highlighted a few egregious examples of poor judgment coming from you lately, as when you called Grace a liar. That was stupid, even if you believed it. She could be a potential ally and resource for you because she still cares about you. You are an idiot to throw that away for nothing in return.

Location hidden

#547948 Jun 18, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
As I have said, there is nothing ethical about you. What I said is that the people value us because they understand that we prop up there economy. It was part of a discussion of the advantages of living in an expat community if expatriated. You turned it into something sordid. And you mangled what I said. You posted, "they want to keep [us] happy because they know [we are] Americans," which was inaccurate.
No that was not your lie

Yes it was clear from your post they wanted your money because they know you are Americans

IANS said
Minimum wage in Mexico is under eight dollars a day in most professions, and under five dollars a day for unskilled work. We tip better than that. Naturally, they value our dollars and want us to feel comfortable here.

But you tried to change your story after to they want you happy because they want everybody there to be happy! No IAns it is because like you said, they make $5 a day and you tip better than that.

You live in a Mexican SLUM
El Centro

United States

#547950 Jun 18, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>Go get Bunny abuser, if she agree with your evidence, then you can state you claim.
But as long as Bunny not here to defend her and her child, you still a woman and child abuser and you ramp it up to a sniffling coward as well bashing the woman and she not here to defend herself.
At least all see what an evil lowdown dirt your religion Atheism made you into. No god or gods will claim you, the best you can do is call yourself god..lol!.
You are a buffoon.
El Centro

United States

#547952 Jun 18, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>true thing writer!!
You are a buffoon.
El Centro

United States

#547953 Jun 18, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
And I told you why that one person would use a proxy.
I also told you the reason I stopped responding to you. Yet you persisted on writing me over and over and over again.
Let's see if it happens again this time! My bet is yes!
I read ahead too. None of your posts address anything in them..as usual.
The loser runs deep in this one! LOL
Tell ya what, do that social experiment. Wear your "scary" T-shirt. Then get back to me. Perhaps at that point I will respond to you again after this.
In the meantime, you are definitely back on the dummy pile!
You are a buffoon.
El Centro

United States

#547954 Jun 18, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
Look who you are dealing with though
People who took the closest thing they could rhyme with spiritual and named themselves Scaritual, for no other reason except so his name would serve as a beacon for other Internet trolls
Most the atheists that come here and argue beliefs would definitely be considered trolls by every definition of the word except they travel in packs.
There are of course the exceptions like Chess who are intelligent and occasionally will put out a thought-out argument but is here to socialize as much as anything else. But most of them spend their days doing nothing except looking for Christians on the Internet.
They were left talking to themselves on Prove There Is A God and that had to be sooooo boring for them. These guys would kill themselves if they had to spend a week together just themselves talking about anything. The only thing they enjoy and the only thing they are good for is trolling
They WOULD argue anything even things they didn't believe at all IMO. They tell you how much better their lives are without Jesus and then spend their entire day trying to get people to engage them talking about Him! It would be funny if it wasn't so pathetic
You are a buffoon
El Centro

United States

#547955 Jun 18, 2013
Do Do Cockodoo wrote:
<quoted text>
you are not better from those who f...animals,
supporting gays and their sperm flows in the second man a....is same like sex with animals
You are disquist,abominable pig,seating her and make riots against old christians,but you don't wipe up you f......huren face from man sperm eaten on breakfast..
removing posts is your wicked rants against them,
but you are nothing,nobody,POS, simple adopted by mexiacans
american pig
at least go outside and breath air,instead seat here like zombie,write wickedness and inrorm Topix Mods to ban those whom you are not able to fight with them
you are just simple cyber pig,coward, and POS WITHOUT OF ANY FACE, DESCENCY,OWN HONOR,JUST SIMPLE COWARD
PFUJ YOU SOB
You are a buffoon.
El Centro

United States

#547956 Jun 18, 2013
Do Do Cockodoo wrote:
<quoted text>
YEA
you do understand,next POS BEHIND PIG IANS
You are a buffoon.
El Centro

United States

#547957 Jun 18, 2013
Do Do Cockodoo wrote:
<quoted text>
you are not fantazy,but also stinks stinking with russian refuge lenin s....
this madam Flint was blind women,historicaly and beliver of puretism blind from brithday,and deadly arthretism sick
you f....low idiot,having no clue,posting BS from Europa,not worry Biblenberd conspiracies against your a...your Euro,and you daily FRESSE
einfache Worte" halt deine Klappe volle SCHEISSE,du veruecte kleine Dumkopf
You are a buffoon.

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#547958 Jun 18, 2013
Do Do Cockodoo wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU are never learn logics
and day by day more stupid as before
WHO THE HELL IS GOING TO BE RESPONSIBEL ON THIS TOPIC AND CYBER BAMBLING,
you are simple POS and stupid
trifecta is not problem
YOU AND LIKE YOU HAVE BRAIN PROBLEM AND VICIOUS HATES POSTING WITHOUT OF DESCENCY AND OWN HONOR
You tell us,that you know what Bunny Thinks??????
HA HA HAAAAAAAA old mama idiot
Thanks shrinky dink...you are the first to call me a piece of shlt today. You are also the first to call me stupid. Maybe someone else thought it but they did not have the courage to tell me.

Of course you are right...I do have so much hate within me...it took you to show me that along with the fact that I have no decency and honor.

What would I do without your kindness and compassion???

Yes...I am just an idiot for not realizing how despicable that I am.

Do you think that I should go and find a bridge and jump off of it?
El Centro

United States

#547959 Jun 18, 2013
trifecta1.
Skombolis.
Dr. shrink.

The Three Buffoons.

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#547960 Jun 18, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Annie !!!!!!!!! good see your great posts ...
Hey Mr. T! How are ya? Despite our disagreements it is good to see you too!

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#547961 Jun 18, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>do most of the people in your life know you're a woman and child abuser??
No they don't.

They aren't insane shit4brains like you.

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#547962 Jun 18, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Her posts proved you are a godless liar.
Enjoy sucking off Satan.
and bunny still believes you abused her and her child. and you did. and until bunny writes otherwise. you will remain a low down dastardly and evil abuser.

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#547963 Jun 18, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
No they don't.
you.
well they ought to know or did you just abuse bunny and her child becuse you could hide behind a billboard? what a big bad man you are!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 4 min Catcher1 93,302
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 min Michael 668,343
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 26 min WildWeirdWillie 183,781
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 42 min Pegasus 286,241
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 hr nanoanomaly 979,605
American Soldiers Rock 2 (Mar '08) 3 hr USA-1 34,334
American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country (Jun '11) 9 hr USA-1 39,228
More from around the web