Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#547827 Jun 18, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>That's a shocking posting..... what is your point?
Shocking ?
Of course.
The truth often is.

I didn't write the Bible, I just know what it says.

“MEET KIKI -She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#547828 Jun 18, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually I pretty much just go about my day
I don't look for people to lie. But you guys make it so obvious when you do. Total opposite stories, 7 excuses for why you can't source a page, etc.
Although I wouldn't trust a pack of Topix trolls and bigots anyway so it makes little difference
And I have nothing to be hyper-vigilant about and no secret agendas to be afraid of so its a moot point. You guys are nobodys on the Internet. You have accomplished exactly nothing on the Internet. I expose you simply for fun
My favorite was when someone claiming to be a lesbian fighting for equal rights said there was nothing wrong with telling someone they are a "filthy gay liar" if the person saying it thinks it is true!
Keep the laughs coming!
.. liars always mess up. What impresses me most is your uncanny ability to unearth irrefutable proof then expose deceit in your usual comely manner. Do you think your ability is innate, environmental or learned ??..

.. anyway, you've done one heck of a job unearthing my flaws. The same applies to AIN, Grace, Catcher, Tide, Le-Le and a few others. Trusting people is just plain insane. I mean, who paddles a boat standing up? An obvious lie, right ??..

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#547829 Jun 18, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
IT IS HER OWN POSTS AND LINKS YOU GODLESS POS LIAR !!!!
you're a just a sick woman and child abuser and know a sniffling coward attacking the woman again while she is not on the billboard to defend herself.

You must be an atheist.

With Established Harem

#547830 Jun 18, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
Oops
I mean
The plurality of Christianity LOL
Don't want you claiming i misquoted you!
Don't worry, its just as stupid this way!
.. I understand ..

JUST WAVING HI.

With Established Harem

#547831 Jun 18, 2013
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
The buffoon runs deep in Skombolis.
.. the force is with him ..

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#547832 Jun 18, 2013
M*O*R*N*I*N*G

“And will you succeed?
Yes indeed, yes indeed!
Ninety-eight and three-quarters percent
guaranteed!”

Dr. Seuss

Thought for the day

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#547833 Jun 18, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
People that embrace the Atheistic religion
“I always flinch in embarrassment for the believer who trots out,'Atheism is just another kind of faith,' because it’s a tacit admission that taking claims on faith is a silly thing to do. When you’ve succumbed to arguing that the opposition is just as misguided as you are, it’s time to take a step back and rethink your attitudes.”- Amanda Marcotte

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#547834 Jun 18, 2013
Today's Prayer

Dear Father in Heaven, Please work in me today to ripen the fruit of the Spirit. Help me to bear this fruit in my life...to show and share love, joy, and peace; to be long-suffering, gentle, and good; to have strong faith; to be meek and temperate, slow to speak and quick to listen. I want to walk in the Spirit so that my life will be pleasing to you and a light in the darkness, that the world may know that you are God. With praise and thanksgiving, in the name of Jesus. Amen

Prime time with God

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#547835 Jun 18, 2013
Encouraging Words....

Since God chose you to be the holy people He loves, you must clothe yourselves with tenderhearted mercy, kindness, humility, gentleness, and patience.

Colossians 3:12

K-Love

Fennario

#547836 Jun 18, 2013
assorted posters wrote:
You are a buffoon.
trifecta1 wrote:
???oy!lol.
You forgot "iyai."

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#547837 Jun 18, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. I understand ..
JUST WAVING HI.
**Epi waving Hi**

Hi...HL...How are you today?

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#547838 Jun 18, 2013
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
You'd have to broaden the definition of religion quite a lot to include atheism.
If you did, a belief that Kim Kardashian's ass is divine, would be a religion. Lacking that belief would also be a religion.
Now religion doesn't really mean anything, since everyone has a religion. Now we'll just create a new label to replace what religion has been since antiquity and criticize that.
You can't accomplish anything going down this route.
Perhaps you should discuss this with the atheists(inmates), attorneys and the Supreme Court that have already declared atheism a religion.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#547840 Jun 18, 2013
Verse for the day.....

Dear children, let us not love with words or tongue but with actions and in truth.

—1 John 3:18

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#547841 Jun 18, 2013
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
Where's the system?
All atheism is is the lack of belief in a deity.
That IS the system.

Y'all atheists here practice your religion everyday.

Atheists even feel the need for public displays of their beliefs:

"The first U.S. public monument to Atheism is set to be unveiled outside a Florida courthouse later this month."

http://newsfeed.time.com/2013/06/04/americas-...

A 'disbelief' in something doesn't require a monument....

Fennario

#547842 Jun 18, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
The US Supreme Court also said that black people weren't human and were to be treated like cattle.
trifecta1 wrote:
But the Supreme Court changed that ruling. Let me know when the Supreme Court changes their ruling about Atheism and Religion.
This may be why you have been called a "buffoon" so many times by so many posters. Your claim was that SCOTUS determined what was true.

Perhaps "tomfool" would be more to your liking than "buffoon."

Catcher1

Since: Sep 10

Hermosa Beach, CA

#547843 Jun 18, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. liars always mess up. What impresses me most is your uncanny ability to unearth irrefutable proof then expose deceit in your usual comely manner. Do you think your ability is innate, environmental or learned ??..
.. anyway, you've done one heck of a job unearthing my flaws. The same applies to AIN, Grace, Catcher, Tide, Le-Le and a few others. Trusting people is just plain insane. I mean, who paddles a boat standing up? An obvious lie, right ??..
A board, not a boat.

Skom will uncover your lie.

Catcher1

Since: Sep 10

Hermosa Beach, CA

#547844 Jun 18, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps you should discuss this with the atheists(inmates), attorneys and the Supreme Court that have already declared atheism a religion.
Rats.

Redneck jurisprudence has resurfaced.

Fennario

#547845 Jun 18, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
The Supreme Court makes and unmakes reality ?
Negroes were not humans prior to that reversal ? ROFLMAO They never stated Atheism is a religion.
trifecta1 wrote:
Yes they did.
Rejected out of hand.

You need to produce the case and the citation from it that supports that claim. If and when you do that, then we can talk.

With Established Harem

#547846 Jun 18, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
**Epi waving Hi**
Hi...HL...How are you today?
<< sliding yellow rose towards Epi >>

.. I'm well, and, you? Did I ever tell you I usually enjoy your "thought of the day?" Dr. Seuss has so much wisdom ..

Fennario

#547847 Jun 18, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
Yeshua will make His point to you.
Oogah boogah! It's Yeshua the Scary Chicken!

Arise, Chicken. Chicken arise!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 1 min okimar 2,437
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 min PadMark 678,910
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 33 min Tony 6,260
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 40 min ROCCO 118,945
What Your Church Won't Tell You by Dave and Gar... (Apr '10) 41 min New Age Spiritual... 33,215
______ *ANTICHRIST in plain view / (*News) ______ 51 min GlobalNewsYTube 1
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 54 min trifecta1 982,134
More from around the web