|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

scaritual wrote:
<quoted text> I've got to point out, that poster has been pointing out a few here are "buffoons", for a while now.
It isn't just you, Skombolis.
Relax...
<quoted text> No, that's your opinion of what it must be due to your skewed understanding of the written words and thought of others.
Nothing more.
It's already been established how you completely misunderstand and misconstrue what is written by others.
You could fnck up an anvil with a rubber mallet - as they say in these parts.
You've decided that since Catcher used that comment from the other poster, since it does aptly describe you, it must be Catcher that is that poster.
You're making huge and wildly unsupported claims when you do that(sound familiar?).
Here's the thing, hahaaa...
Catcher has no problem pointing out your flaws, inconsistencies, and shortcomings using his registered name.
None of the (registered) atheists and theists here have a problem pointing those things out, and all along, there are anonymous posters who do drive by posts that say much the same things,in short sentences, succinct and apt, or at times will offer quite lengthy and valid observations. Whether short and succinct, or at length, those anonymous posters, post anonymously and they are valid posts. The regular(registered) posters do the same.
But, no....
Suddenly, you're gonna claim he used a proxy to call you a buffoon.
You know what that sounds like?
<quoted text>
It is. Pure and simple. You've let your paranoid mind convince you that "they're plotting against me".
Each time you cast the "your group" et al accusation, that's what it represents.
You think it's a conspiracy. A conspiracy against you. hahaaa...
You truly are a buffoon.
Funny.
<quoted text> Why, are you in a position of responsibility for the safety of others?
No worries, I don't live where you do.
No it has been based on THEIR words

-Happy Lesbo: claims to be a lesbian fighting for equality but says there is nothing wrong with a statement like "filthy gay liar" and compared using gay in a string of insults with using a group as a compliment like "good Christian man".

She claimed she would apologize if others said she defends Ians then disappeared when it happened

She gave 7 stories for why she couldn't source a quote where she obviously lied about getting it off the Internet and constantly cries bullying while she continues with insults of her own. But when she does it she calls them "observations"

-Catcher: A Lawyer who thinks it doesn't matter if you use the proper legal terms in court, made claims he could get testimony stricken he can't, and gave terrible advice as to Miranda

-Ians - A doctor that didn't know Ritalin had the adverse effect on adults, wrote thousands of prescriptions of pain medication and thinks opiates aren't physically addictive, and has been caught lying several times

To be paranoid I would have to have something to be paranoid about. Do you think it makes one lick of difference to me whether he uses a proxy or what any of you clowns say?

I never said i was worried about you living by me. You are paranoid to think I am worried about that!

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope there are many, because I just found a wonderful recipe for buffoonburgers.
You and I can't eat them, but we'll open a restaurant: The Buffoon Spoon.
Oh God, what has happened to u? Are going through what i went through? O dear lord of mercy!!

Come back to the light, Catcher! This is not the real u!! I believe in u!! I belieeeeeeeeeve!!!

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
as per the cathechism of Pope Pius the 10th, "Children who died without baptism go to the limbo where they do not enjoy God but don't suffer either as having the original sin, and only that, they do not deserve Paradise nor Hell or Purgatory."
wow, what an argument you have scumballs...LMFAO
So...

Your posts only supports my point that children are not scared in the RCC by being told they are going to hell

Thanks again dummy!

LOL

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>That up to Bunny to forgive him. She and her child were the ones violated and abused.
Yet you are the one that keeps bringing it up...using it against "G" to further your agenda.

I did not ask about Bunny however...I wrote and will repeat...

"So you believe that once someone does something that you consider "wrong" they are never to be forgiven??? The slate wiped clean as they say???"

In my original post concerning this matter I made the statement that if I remembered correctly "G" offered an apology. Here was your response...

"But he still did it. It no matter if he apologize or not, he was still guilty of the deed."

I find this entire conversation a bit confusing...you follow a faith that depends on forgiveness...yet you see no problem with not forgiving...at least that is the way your posts read.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
What I find ironic about the entire debate about what constitutes a "religion" is that the new catch phrase is that "Christianity is not a religion...it is a relationship".
It seems as if Atheists are not the only ones that want to not be associated with the term "religion".
It is because people don't understand their own bigotry or the Bible

They want to take examples of anything that anyone has ever done under the banner of "Christianity" and claim that is indicative of every person in the faith

And the more someone grows in their faith, the more it has to do with having a personal relationship with Jesus than the organized aspect of religion.

Also religion is basically the first step. It is a group of people who follow the Bible and has split into quite a few fractions based on interpretation. That is also why people make the point about the relationship because not only people try to use stereotypes when it comes to morality, they also do when it comes to beliefs.

Helping someone outside the faith to understand people are people, they are individuals with their own interpretations and own relationship with Christ and you can't just lump everyone together is something that shouldn't need to be done. However the distinction is pointed out because there tend to be a lot of ignorant bigots on Topix

All Americans aren't responsible for anything America did that they had no part of. All Americans don't agree with what their "representatives" do in Congress. All Americans aren't immoral because some Americans have done immoral stuff in the name of country. All Americans don't have the same ideologies despite all being under the Constitution and not all Americans interpret the Constitution the same way. And just like Americans don't give up citizenship out of protest over things they had no control over, neither do those in the faith leave their church

These are, or should be easy concepts. When it doesn't involve religion it seems they are easy concepts to follow. But because so many have shown when religion is factored in that they can't exercise common sense when looking at people in the faith, sometimes it is necessary to point out the personal and individual aspect of it

Since: Apr 08

Nottingham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
In her defense, "Hinuism" is not "A" religion but a collection of a variety of different and (semi)independent belief systems.
"Hindu religion" is like saying "Abrahamic religion".
Hi there

Yes, I see your point and I can understand how just like Christians, Jews and Muslms, there could be a lot in common between Hindus, Sikhs & Jains.

Having said that, not many Christians will admit to their religion being practically the same as Islam.

I'm wondering whether a Sikh would willingly choose to be closely associated to Hinduism.

Since: May 11

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
So...
Your posts only supports my point that children are not scared in the RCC by being told they are going to hell
Thanks again dummy!
LOL
For 800 years, the unbaptised have been told that they were going to somewhere called limbo, like the phantom zone a' la General Zod.

for 800 years the parents of every unbaptised child who subscribed to catholicism believed the soul of their child was trapped there for eternity...and suddenly in 2008...Limbo go *poof*. Where did the kids go who had been trapped there for 8 centuries? Were they even there? Did Limbo exist? OR WAS IT SOMETHING TO SCARE PARENTS TO THE BAPTISMAL FONT AT THE EARLIEST OPPORTUNITY?

AS WE ALL KNOW THE CATHOLICS LIKE TO GET 'EM YOUNG!

So ask yourself, what else about the entire catholic doctrine is COMPLETELY MADE UP ON THE SPOT AND CAN JUST BE FORGOTTEN?

Children of roman catholic parents have no choice in the matter dummy.

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

Further my agenda?? really?
[QUOTE who="AnnieJ"]<quo ted text>
Yet you are the one that keeps bringing it up...using it against "G" to further your agenda.
I did not ask about Bunny however...I wrote and will repeat...
"So you believe that once someone does something that you consider "wrong" they are never to be forgiven??? The slate wiped clean as they say???"
In my original post concerning this matter I made the statement that if I remembered correctly "G" offered an apology. Here was your response...
"But he still did it. It no matter if he apologize or not, he was still guilty of the deed."
I find this entire conversation a bit confusing...you follow a faith that depends on forgiveness...yet you see no problem with not forgiving...at least that is the way your posts read.
Again..it is not my place to forgive him. The abuse and violation happened to Bunny and her child. She should forgive him. And I doubt she would forgive him seeing he is doing it all over again. What a piece of dirtbag treating a woman and her child like that--iyai!

“The eye has it...”

Since: May 09

Russell's Teapot

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

trifecta1 wrote:
You can pontificate, defecate, twist, flounder, jump through hoops or write until you fingers turn purple---you still part of a religion:
"...Among the religions in this country which do not teach what would generally be considered a belief in the existence of God are Buddhism, Taoism, Ethical Culture, Secular Humanism(Atheism), and others..."
Torcaso v. Watkins (1961)
You're still providing that fabricated portion of the statement you added in, even after it was pointed out you disingenuously and deceptively, did that.

Fascinating.
trifecta1 wrote:
That statement is part of the case, period.
You should understand at this point what that footnoted observation by Justice Black meant, and that it didn't mean what you think it meant. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Obiter_dictum
trifecta1 wrote:
Secular Humanism which includes (Atheism)
Secular Humanists can be atheists, or agnostics, or hold various viewpoints, but they don't have to be atheists or agnostics to be Secular Humanists.

That's much like saying a Christian must believe in the triune, or that being a Christian means you go to church on Sunday.

Have you ever heard of Christian atheists? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_atheis...
http://christianatheist.com/ <= That might be of interest to some Christians reading along.
trifecta1 wrote:
is part of the writings by a Supreme Court Judge involved in the case. It is part of the case.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Obiter_dictum

You should probably look at this, too. Peloza v. Capistrano School District, from 1994: "We reject this claim because neither the Supreme Court, nor this circuit, has ever held that evolutionism or secular humanism are `religions' for Establishment Clause purposes."

In that above referenced case -(Peloza v. Capistrano School)- the Supreme Court refused to reverse a ruling that secular humanism is not a religion.
trifecta1 wrote:
As such, you're part of the most asinine and azz clown religions ever invented by mankind.
It's good to see you admit religions are invented by man.
trifecta1 wrote:
Congratulations.
No, you deserve the congratulations. Your admission speaks volumes.
trifecta1 wrote:
Now go find Dawkins and tell him to freethink you a clue.
Why would I do that?

I don't let people think for me, or an organization or religion declare what I think.

That's what many theists do, however.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>They are "atheists", Stupidity is Inherent.
Sadly, it would be better if it was just stupidity

Many in this group that came here lie

And to help Scaritual I will explain I call it a group because they travel in a pack and are friends and not because it has anything to do with me. A group simply is a group. Ok some of it DEFINITELY is stupidity!

But a lot of it is their main objective seems to cover each other at all costs to their ethics. They will lie, be hypocritical, defy logic, etc so long as it helps one another out

They are in fact proud of this fact. They think that because they don't argue and share a bond of unethical behavior that somehow that is a good thing. You can always find people willing to group together in hate that will lie for one another in return for the same being done for them.

The fact that Christians in here disagree shows we put principle and belief ahead of alliances

Something most of the atheists here not only don't do but think it is stupid to do

Sad really to stand for so little that anonymous Topix friends means more to them than being honest and staying true to themselves

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
For 800 years, the unbaptised have been told that they were going to somewhere called limbo, like the phantom zone a' la General Zod.
for 800 years the parents of every unbaptised child who subscribed to catholicism believed the soul of their child was trapped there for eternity...and suddenly in 2008...Limbo go *poof*. Where did the kids go who had been trapped there for 8 centuries? Were they even there? Did Limbo exist? OR WAS IT SOMETHING TO SCARE PARENTS TO THE BAPTISMAL FONT AT THE EARLIEST OPPORTUNITY?
AS WE ALL KNOW THE CATHOLICS LIKE TO GET 'EM YOUNG!
So ask yourself, what else about the entire catholic doctrine is COMPLETELY MADE UP ON THE SPOT AND CAN JUST BE FORGOTTEN?
Children of roman catholic parents have no choice in the matter dummy.
So...

Once again your posts shows that children are not told they are going to hell

Thanks a third time dummy

LOL

“The eye has it...”

Since: May 09

Russell's Teapot

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
No it has been based on THEIR words
-Happy Lesbo: claims to be a lesbian fighting for equality but says there is nothing wrong with a statement like "filthy gay liar" and compared using gay in a string of insults with using a group as a compliment like "good Christian man".
She claimed she would apologize if others said she defends Ians then disappeared when it happened
She gave 7 stories for why she couldn't source a quote where she obviously lied about getting it off the Internet and constantly cries bullying while she continues with insults of her own. But when she does it she calls them "observations"
-Catcher: A Lawyer who thinks it doesn't matter if you use the proper legal terms in court, made claims he could get testimony stricken he can't, and gave terrible advice as to Miranda
-Ians - A doctor that didn't know Ritalin had the adverse effect on adults, wrote thousands of prescriptions of pain medication and thinks opiates aren't physically addictive, and has been caught lying several times
To be paranoid I would have to have something to be paranoid about. Do you think it makes one lick of difference to me whether he uses a proxy or what any of you clowns say?
I never said i was worried about you living by me. You are paranoid to think I am worried about that!
You are a buffoon.

Nottingham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>And if [your] assumption to that is no or you don't have to worship Jesus Christ to please that 'cosmic mega being' as you say...then you do so at [your]own risk, not mine.
It's no assumption.

It's exactly what the bible says.

If the god of the bible didn't want people to be judged by their works then he would have removed that particular scripture.

"I saw the dead, both great and small, standing before God's throne. And the books were opened, including the Book of Life. And the dead were judged according to what they had done, as recorded in the books."

Rev 20:12

"The sea gave up its dead, and death and the grave gave up their dead. And all were judged according to their deeds."

Rev 20:13

There you have it.

Your own holy book says we will be judged by our works/deeds. Nothing there about being judged by our faith.

Nottingham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>He sure healed a lot of disabled people though.
He still doesn't one disabled people coming near him.

What would you think of a high-ranking government official who said that all disabled people were barred from approaching him?

You'd think he was crazy.

Nottingham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

"want" not "one"

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a buffoon.
LOL

The last vestige of the the man who can't debate on merit!

I include insults simply because they are funny and do so in the middle of systematically using facts to prove my point or disprove the point of someone else

When you and many in your group are left scratching your rear-end trying to figure out how you can lie your way out of the newest hole you dug for yourself, this is what you normally end up having to resort to as you sure can't argue based on the facts!

Thank you for making it so obvious what I said in my post was true.

:)

Nottingham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

trifecta1 wrote:
Newsflash!! Death is a part of life. And children die as well. Does the gunman share any blame? what about his mother that kept guns in the house knowing her son had a mental disease, does she get any blame?
They most definitely do get blamed.

Yet you honestly believe your god acts to help you but refused to act to help save the lives of those kids.

What makes you so special?
trifecta1 wrote:
what about his mother that kept guns in the house knowing her son had a mental disease, does she get any blame?
What's the difference between this and your god keeping the serpent in the Garden of Eden when he knew how evil and manipulative the serpent was? Does he get the blame?

Nottingham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Doctors heal far more.
They certainly do.

With much help from the medical scientists who have all-but-eradicated diseases like smallpox and polio which Christians believe the bible god created.

Nottingham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>??? What's your point?
The point is that they do far more to help than your invisible sky pixie ever does.

Nottingham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
That depends. Is he doing her or is she doing him?
LMAO!
lol

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 524,501 - 524,520 of596,710
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

462 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 min Michael 512,950
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 6 min Dang It 110,123
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 7 min It aint necessarily so 682,204
Tamil vs Kannada. Which one is the oldest langu... (Oct '12) 8 min THAMILAN 367
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 14 min Buck Crick 217,745
Ask Me A Trivia Question -- 2 -- (Mar '10) 18 min Joe Fryday 191,379
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 21 min onemale 250,584
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 1 hr KiMare 89,733
•••
•••
•••