“The eye has it...”

Since: May 09

Russell's Teapot

#547525 Jun 17, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
Who, you and your band of idiots that I have single-handedly embarrassed and exposed?
Oh No! LOL
Every time I log onto Topix on my Iphone it says "do you want to allow this site to use your location?"
All you have to do is press no. Although my location is hidden so it doesn't matter
But let's see
Anonymous proxy says buffoon
Anonymous proxy says buffoon again
I've got to point out, that poster has been pointing out a few here are "buffoons", for a while now.

It isn't just you, Skombolis.

Relax...
Skombolis wrote:
Then it comes up Catcher's registered account saying "buffoon" to the next post
That's simply paying attention to the obvious. A proxy with "not-responsive" answers and dorky jokes defending Ians and HL says the same word repeatedly and then it comes up Catcher
No, that's your opinion of what it must be due to your skewed understanding of the written words and thought of others.

Nothing more.

It's already been established how you completely misunderstand and misconstrue what is written by others.

You could fnck up an anvil with a rubber mallet - as they say in these parts.

You've decided that since Catcher used that comment from the other poster, since it does aptly describe you, it must be Catcher that is that poster.

You're making huge and wildly unsupported claims when you do that(sound familiar?).

Here's the thing, hahaaa...

Catcher has no problem pointing out your flaws, inconsistencies, and shortcomings using his registered name.

None of the (registered) atheists and theists here have a problem pointing those things out, and all along, there are anonymous posters who do drive by posts that say much the same things,in short sentences, succinct and apt, or at times will offer quite lengthy and valid observations. Whether short and succinct, or at length, those anonymous posters, post anonymously and they are valid posts. The regular(registered) posters do the same.

But, no....

Suddenly, you're gonna claim he used a proxy to call you a buffoon.

You know what that sounds like?
Skombolis wrote:
Yeah, that's paranoia!
It is. Pure and simple. You've let your paranoid mind convince you that "they're plotting against me".

Each time you cast the "your group" et al accusation, that's what it represents.

You think it's a conspiracy. A conspiracy against you. hahaaa...

You truly are a buffoon.

Funny.
Skombolis wrote:
Let's hope for your sake stupidity isn't genetic
:)
Why, are you in a position of responsibility for the safety of others?

No worries, I don't live where you do.

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#547527 Jun 17, 2013
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, in those decisions, the court didn't make the declaration that atheism is or was a religion, but that for purposes of the protection clause, it was to be afforded the full protections that religion enjoys.
In - Torcaso v. Watkins - Roy Torcaso, a man who had been appointed by a Maryland Governor to a Notary Public office was asked to swear in, and would not make "a declaration of belief in the existence of God"(part of the wording in the swearing in/oath process).
That violated the "no religious test" portion of our U.S. Constitution.
Roy Torcaso was atheist. You can read more about the case, here:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Torcaso_v._Watki...
That appears to be the rule or result in these "cited" court cases that theists often try to use in saying that atheism is a religion. The Courts didn't declare that atheism was a religion, or wasn't a religion, they declared that atheism was - afforded equal protection with religions - under the Establishment Clause.
These court cases were initiated and in response to, attempts or conditions that theists, or aspects of our theism saturated society in some way, trampled the rights of the atheist, which resulted when the atheist was discriminated against, or was denied a right or the liberties of the rights we all are supposed to enjoy, equally, and specifically because they(atheist) >- do not practice a religion -< at all.
What I find ironic about the entire debate about what constitutes a "religion" is that the new catch phrase is that "Christianity is not a religion...it is a relationship".

It seems as if Atheists are not the only ones that want to not be associated with the term "religion".

Since: May 11

UK

#547528 Jun 17, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
So.....
Like I said
The RCC never taught unbaptized babies go to hell
AND purgatory has to do with the beliefs of the parents and in no way is the RCC telling children they are going to hell.
That was the subject of the debate. Where in this process are children told they are going to hell? LeLe simply jumped in with some lies and then all she had for an example (which she got wrong anyway) was something that has nothing to do with that
So your post only adds support to my argument
Thanks
:)
as per the cathechism of Pope Pius the 10th, "Children who died without baptism go to the limbo where they do not enjoy God but don't suffer either as having the original sin, and only that, they do not deserve Paradise nor Hell or Purgatory."

wow, what an argument you have scumballs...LMFAO

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#547529 Jun 17, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>...---you still part of a religion:....
Why should anyone believe a proven liar like you about anything ?

Your religion is Satan worship.

"Lies are prayers to Satan"

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#547530 Jun 17, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
SnowBunny's own post revealing everything about her:
"YEP..it worked!
Name Jodi Justice
Birth Date:&nbsp12/1977 &nbspBirth Place:&nbspColumbus, OH
Birth Country:
Practice No address information on file.
Residence Johnstown, OH 43031
County:&nbspLicking
Professional
Education School: 991250-Everest Institute
Graduated: 08/29/08
Here's just ONE page...i think you can find the rest:)
Oh...and LOOK..it says GRADUATED!!"
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/T0N0LOR...
Only a sick POS would post their personal info then accuse someone of breaching their privacy.
Only a big pile of crap would keep bringing up over a year later and accuse an innocent of child abuse.
...And your violation and abuse continues--only this time the woman is not here to defend it, so you violate her AGAIN in front a a whole batch of new writers.

WOW!

The depths of your evil never ceases to amaze. How much lower can you go----??--keep digging.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#547531 Jun 17, 2013
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
How many...I'm not sure, but many...there are.
I will be back...shortly...after I shower...naked.
Really, i thought u shower with your clothes on, coz u get 2 in 1 jobs done, u and the clothes are washed.

Does shortly mean something else in your world? OMG, I just thought of something. Where's River? What r u guys up to?!

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Location hidden

#547532 Jun 17, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
What I find ironic about the entire debate about what constitutes a "religion" is that the new catch phrase is that "Christianity is not a religion...it is a relationship".
It seems as if Atheists are not the only ones that want to not be associated with the term "religion".
Well Christianity is both. It is a Religion/Philosophy, but it is a Spiritual Relationship as well. Not every Christian has the relationship part.

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Location hidden

#547533 Jun 17, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Why should anyone believe a proven liar like you about anything ?
Your religion is Satan worship.
"Lies are prayers to Satan"
Serial Abuser.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#547534 Jun 17, 2013
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text> I've got to point out, that poster has been pointing out a few here are "buffoons", for a while now.
It isn't just you, Skombolis.
Relax...
<quoted text> No, that's your opinion of what it must be due to your skewed understanding of the written words and thought of others.
Nothing more.
It's already been established how you completely misunderstand and misconstrue what is written by others.
You could fnck up an anvil with a rubber mallet - as they say in these parts.
You've decided that since Catcher used that comment from the other poster, since it does aptly describe you, it must be Catcher that is that poster.
You're making huge and wildly unsupported claims when you do that(sound familiar?).
Here's the thing, hahaaa...
Catcher has no problem pointing out your flaws, inconsistencies, and shortcomings using his registered name.
None of the (registered) atheists and theists here have a problem pointing those things out, and all along, there are anonymous posters who do drive by posts that say much the same things,in short sentences, succinct and apt, or at times will offer quite lengthy and valid observations. Whether short and succinct, or at length, those anonymous posters, post anonymously and they are valid posts. The regular(registered) posters do the same.
But, no....
Suddenly, you're gonna claim he used a proxy to call you a buffoon.
You know what that sounds like?
<quoted text>
It is. Pure and simple. You've let your paranoid mind convince you that "they're plotting against me".
Each time you cast the "your group" et al accusation, that's what it represents.
You think it's a conspiracy. A conspiracy against you. hahaaa...
You truly are a buffoon.
Funny.
<quoted text> Why, are you in a position of responsibility for the safety of others?
No worries, I don't live where you do.
No it has been based on THEIR words

-Happy Lesbo: claims to be a lesbian fighting for equality but says there is nothing wrong with a statement like "filthy gay liar" and compared using gay in a string of insults with using a group as a compliment like "good Christian man".

She claimed she would apologize if others said she defends Ians then disappeared when it happened

She gave 7 stories for why she couldn't source a quote where she obviously lied about getting it off the Internet and constantly cries bullying while she continues with insults of her own. But when she does it she calls them "observations"

-Catcher: A Lawyer who thinks it doesn't matter if you use the proper legal terms in court, made claims he could get testimony stricken he can't, and gave terrible advice as to Miranda

-Ians - A doctor that didn't know Ritalin had the adverse effect on adults, wrote thousands of prescriptions of pain medication and thinks opiates aren't physically addictive, and has been caught lying several times

To be paranoid I would have to have something to be paranoid about. Do you think it makes one lick of difference to me whether he uses a proxy or what any of you clowns say?

I never said i was worried about you living by me. You are paranoid to think I am worried about that!

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#547535 Jun 17, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope there are many, because I just found a wonderful recipe for buffoonburgers.
You and I can't eat them, but we'll open a restaurant: The Buffoon Spoon.
Oh God, what has happened to u? Are going through what i went through? O dear lord of mercy!!

Come back to the light, Catcher! This is not the real u!! I believe in u!! I belieeeeeeeeeve!!!

Location hidden

#547536 Jun 17, 2013
MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
as per the cathechism of Pope Pius the 10th, "Children who died without baptism go to the limbo where they do not enjoy God but don't suffer either as having the original sin, and only that, they do not deserve Paradise nor Hell or Purgatory."
wow, what an argument you have scumballs...LMFAO
So...

Your posts only supports my point that children are not scared in the RCC by being told they are going to hell

Thanks again dummy!

LOL

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#547537 Jun 17, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>That up to Bunny to forgive him. She and her child were the ones violated and abused.
Yet you are the one that keeps bringing it up...using it against "G" to further your agenda.

I did not ask about Bunny however...I wrote and will repeat...

"So you believe that once someone does something that you consider "wrong" they are never to be forgiven??? The slate wiped clean as they say???"

In my original post concerning this matter I made the statement that if I remembered correctly "G" offered an apology. Here was your response...

"But he still did it. It no matter if he apologize or not, he was still guilty of the deed."

I find this entire conversation a bit confusing...you follow a faith that depends on forgiveness...yet you see no problem with not forgiving...at least that is the way your posts read.

Location hidden

#547538 Jun 17, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
It is because people don't understand their own bigotry or the Bible

They want to take examples of anything that anyone has ever done under the banner of "Christianity" and claim that is indicative of every person in the faith

And the more someone grows in their faith, the more it has to do with having a personal relationship with Jesus than the organized aspect of religion.

Also religion is basically the first step. It is a group of people who follow the Bible and has split into quite a few fractions based on interpretation. That is also why people make the point about the relationship because not only people try to use stereotypes when it comes to morality, they also do when it comes to beliefs.

Helping someone outside the faith to understand people are people, they are individuals with their own interpretations and own relationship with Christ and you can't just lump everyone together is something that shouldn't need to be done. However the distinction is pointed out because there tend to be a lot of ignorant bigots on Topix

All Americans aren't responsible for anything America did that they had no part of. All Americans don't agree with what their "representatives" do in Congress. All Americans aren't immoral because some Americans have done immoral stuff in the name of country. All Americans don't have the same ideologies despite all being under the Constitution and not all Americans interpret the Constitution the same way. And just like Americans don't give up citizenship out of protest over things they had no control over, neither do those in the faith leave their church

These are, or should be easy concepts. When it doesn't involve religion it seems they are easy concepts to follow. But because so many have shown when religion is factored in that they can't exercise common sense when looking at people in the faith, sometimes it is necessary to point out the personal and individual aspect of it

Since: Apr 08

Nottingham, UK

#547539 Jun 17, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
In her defense, "Hinuism" is not "A" religion but a collection of a variety of different and (semi)independent belief systems.
"Hindu religion" is like saying "Abrahamic religion".
Hi there

Yes, I see your point and I can understand how just like Christians, Jews and Muslms, there could be a lot in common between Hindus, Sikhs & Jains.

Having said that, not many Christians will admit to their religion being practically the same as Islam.

I'm wondering whether a Sikh would willingly choose to be closely associated to Hinduism.

Since: May 11

UK

#547540 Jun 17, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
So...
Your posts only supports my point that children are not scared in the RCC by being told they are going to hell
Thanks again dummy!
LOL
For 800 years, the unbaptised have been told that they were going to somewhere called limbo, like the phantom zone a' la General Zod.

for 800 years the parents of every unbaptised child who subscribed to catholicism believed the soul of their child was trapped there for eternity...and suddenly in 2008...Limbo go *poof*. Where did the kids go who had been trapped there for 8 centuries? Were they even there? Did Limbo exist? OR WAS IT SOMETHING TO SCARE PARENTS TO THE BAPTISMAL FONT AT THE EARLIEST OPPORTUNITY?

AS WE ALL KNOW THE CATHOLICS LIKE TO GET 'EM YOUNG!

So ask yourself, what else about the entire catholic doctrine is COMPLETELY MADE UP ON THE SPOT AND CAN JUST BE FORGOTTEN?

Children of roman catholic parents have no choice in the matter dummy.

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Location hidden

#547541 Jun 17, 2013
Further my agenda?? really?
[QUOTE who="AnnieJ"]<quo ted text>
Yet you are the one that keeps bringing it up...using it against "G" to further your agenda.
I did not ask about Bunny however...I wrote and will repeat...
"So you believe that once someone does something that you consider "wrong" they are never to be forgiven??? The slate wiped clean as they say???"
In my original post concerning this matter I made the statement that if I remembered correctly "G" offered an apology. Here was your response...
"But he still did it. It no matter if he apologize or not, he was still guilty of the deed."
I find this entire conversation a bit confusing...you follow a faith that depends on forgiveness...yet you see no problem with not forgiving...at least that is the way your posts read.
Again..it is not my place to forgive him. The abuse and violation happened to Bunny and her child. She should forgive him. And I doubt she would forgive him seeing he is doing it all over again. What a piece of dirtbag treating a woman and her child like that--iyai!

“The eye has it...”

Russell's Teapot

#547542 Jun 17, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
You can pontificate, defecate, twist, flounder, jump through hoops or write until you fingers turn purple---you still part of a religion:
"...Among the religions in this country which do not teach what would generally be considered a belief in the existence of God are Buddhism, Taoism, Ethical Culture, Secular Humanism(Atheism), and others..."
Torcaso v. Watkins (1961)
You're still providing that fabricated portion of the statement you added in, even after it was pointed out you disingenuously and deceptively, did that.

Fascinating.
trifecta1 wrote:
That statement is part of the case, period.
You should understand at this point what that footnoted observation by Justice Black meant, and that it didn't mean what you think it meant. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Obiter_dictum
trifecta1 wrote:
Secular Humanism which includes (Atheism)
Secular Humanists can be atheists, or agnostics, or hold various viewpoints, but they don't have to be atheists or agnostics to be Secular Humanists.

That's much like saying a Christian must believe in the triune, or that being a Christian means you go to church on Sunday.

Have you ever heard of Christian atheists? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_atheis...
http://christianatheist.com/ <= That might be of interest to some Christians reading along.
trifecta1 wrote:
is part of the writings by a Supreme Court Judge involved in the case. It is part of the case.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Obiter_dictum

You should probably look at this, too. Peloza v. Capistrano School District, from 1994: "We reject this claim because neither the Supreme Court, nor this circuit, has ever held that evolutionism or secular humanism are `religions' for Establishment Clause purposes."

In that above referenced case -(Peloza v. Capistrano School)- the Supreme Court refused to reverse a ruling that secular humanism is not a religion.
trifecta1 wrote:
As such, you're part of the most asinine and azz clown religions ever invented by mankind.
It's good to see you admit religions are invented by man.
trifecta1 wrote:
Congratulations.
No, you deserve the congratulations. Your admission speaks volumes.
trifecta1 wrote:
Now go find Dawkins and tell him to freethink you a clue.
Why would I do that?

I don't let people think for me, or an organization or religion declare what I think.

That's what many theists do, however.

Location hidden

#547543 Jun 17, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>They are "atheists", Stupidity is Inherent.
Sadly, it would be better if it was just stupidity

Many in this group that came here lie

And to help Scaritual I will explain I call it a group because they travel in a pack and are friends and not because it has anything to do with me. A group simply is a group. Ok some of it DEFINITELY is stupidity!

But a lot of it is their main objective seems to cover each other at all costs to their ethics. They will lie, be hypocritical, defy logic, etc so long as it helps one another out

They are in fact proud of this fact. They think that because they don't argue and share a bond of unethical behavior that somehow that is a good thing. You can always find people willing to group together in hate that will lie for one another in return for the same being done for them.

The fact that Christians in here disagree shows we put principle and belief ahead of alliances

Something most of the atheists here not only don't do but think it is stupid to do

Sad really to stand for so little that anonymous Topix friends means more to them than being honest and staying true to themselves

Location hidden

#547544 Jun 17, 2013
MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
For 800 years, the unbaptised have been told that they were going to somewhere called limbo, like the phantom zone a' la General Zod.
for 800 years the parents of every unbaptised child who subscribed to catholicism believed the soul of their child was trapped there for eternity...and suddenly in 2008...Limbo go *poof*. Where did the kids go who had been trapped there for 8 centuries? Were they even there? Did Limbo exist? OR WAS IT SOMETHING TO SCARE PARENTS TO THE BAPTISMAL FONT AT THE EARLIEST OPPORTUNITY?
AS WE ALL KNOW THE CATHOLICS LIKE TO GET 'EM YOUNG!
So ask yourself, what else about the entire catholic doctrine is COMPLETELY MADE UP ON THE SPOT AND CAN JUST BE FORGOTTEN?
Children of roman catholic parents have no choice in the matter dummy.
So...

Once again your posts shows that children are not told they are going to hell

Thanks a third time dummy

LOL

“The eye has it...”

Russell's Teapot

#547545 Jun 17, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
No it has been based on THEIR words
-Happy Lesbo: claims to be a lesbian fighting for equality but says there is nothing wrong with a statement like "filthy gay liar" and compared using gay in a string of insults with using a group as a compliment like "good Christian man".
She claimed she would apologize if others said she defends Ians then disappeared when it happened
She gave 7 stories for why she couldn't source a quote where she obviously lied about getting it off the Internet and constantly cries bullying while she continues with insults of her own. But when she does it she calls them "observations"
-Catcher: A Lawyer who thinks it doesn't matter if you use the proper legal terms in court, made claims he could get testimony stricken he can't, and gave terrible advice as to Miranda
-Ians - A doctor that didn't know Ritalin had the adverse effect on adults, wrote thousands of prescriptions of pain medication and thinks opiates aren't physically addictive, and has been caught lying several times
To be paranoid I would have to have something to be paranoid about. Do you think it makes one lick of difference to me whether he uses a proxy or what any of you clowns say?
I never said i was worried about you living by me. You are paranoid to think I am worried about that!
You are a buffoon.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 1 min feces for jesus 228,025
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 min ChristineM 740,916
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 4 min bad bob 173,915
Why Iím no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 4 min waaasssuuup 441,342
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 7 min June VanDerMark 543,287
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 9 min Dr_Zorderz 259,773
Why are most white people so arrogant? (Apr '10) 41 min blueeyedkat 757

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••