“MEET KIKI -She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#547651 Jun 17, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
Sadly, it would be better if it was just stupidity
Many in this group that came here lie
And to help Scaritual I will explain I call it a group because they travel in a pack and are friends and not because it has anything to do with me. A group simply is a group. Ok some of it DEFINITELY is stupidity!
But a lot of it is their main objective seems to cover each other at all costs to their ethics. They will lie, be hypocritical, defy logic, etc so long as it helps one another out
They are in fact proud of this fact. They think that because they don't argue and share a bond of unethical behavior that somehow that is a good thing. You can always find people willing to group together in hate that will lie for one another in return for the same being done for them.
The fact that Christians in here disagree shows we put principle and belief ahead of alliances
Something most of the atheists here not only don't do but think it is stupid to do
Sad really to stand for so little that anonymous Topix friends means more to them than being honest and staying true to themselves
.. it's wise to be hyper-vigilant and suspicious, that's how you learn to detect dishonest people and expose hidden agendas ..

.. you seem to intuitively know when someone is being deceitful and is no longer trustworthy. With a blend of hostile and sarcastic remarks, you easily expose the likes of AIN, Catcher, Le-Le and others ..

.. why didn't I see this earlier ??..

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#547652 Jun 17, 2013
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
I wasn't thinking, sorry. You weren't here when River started posting as Alice, but it was never a big secret.
There's obviously a lot of nice butts in Brazil, so that makes sense.
Did you know that Brazil is a world leader in renewable energy?
U sausage, i was here. I think i asked her but she didn't tell me or i think maybe i forgot.

Yh lol, they were saying that a perfect butt must align with the thumb when u take your hand back, so I've been tryin' to align my butt, but it's hard to see. i'm gonna try it lying down, LOL.

No, i didn't, that's interesting and planet friendly!

Location hidden

#547653 Jun 17, 2013
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
You'd have to broaden the definition of religion quite a lot to include atheism.
If you did, a belief that Kim Kardashian's ass is divine, would be a religion. Lacking that belief would also be a religion.
Now religion doesn't really mean anything, since everyone has a religion. Now we'll just create a new label to replace what religion has been since antiquity and criticize that.
You can't accomplish anything going down this route.
I swear man her butt can't be real, normal butts don't stick out like that. Her butt looks like it's gonna pop out, lol, it does, i'm being serious!

Religion means to bring together or something like that, so if religion brings people together under God/gods, can't atheism bring people together through something? Then it would be a religion. I'm just asking, don't shoot me, pleaze! See, i even put a Z in!

Location hidden

#547654 Jun 17, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. it's wise to be hyper-vigilant and suspicious, that's how you learn to detect dishonest people and expose hidden agendas ..
.. you seem to intuitively know when someone is being deceitful and is no longer trustworthy. With a blend of hostile and sarcastic remarks, you easily expose the likes of AIN, Catcher, Le-Le and others ..
.. why didn't I see this earlier ??..
Hiya, Lesbo!:-D

Catcher1

Since: Sep 10

Fremont, CA

#547655 Jun 17, 2013
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
U sausage, i was here. I think i asked her but she didn't tell me or i think maybe i forgot.
Yh lol, they were saying that a perfect butt must align with the thumb when u take your hand back, so I've been tryin' to align my butt, but it's hard to see. i'm gonna try it lying down, LOL.
When you take your hand back from where?

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#547656 Jun 17, 2013
Clementia wrote:
I'm trying to be a gentleman here!

“MEET KIKI -She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#547657 Jun 17, 2013
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
Hiya, Lesbo!:-D
.. hi ya Clem ..

.. is India doing anything about all that harmful cow methane? What about the dung ??....

.. what did Noah do with all the Dino dunk on the Ark ??..

Location hidden

#547658 Jun 17, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
When you take your hand back from where?
No, no! lol

I think u put your hand straight down the side of your body. I mean arm, but your palm should be facing your back not towards front. Then if u have a perfect butt your thumb knuckle should align with the bottom part of your butt. But it's hard to see yourself, so i'm gonna get my girlfriend to check. I'm sure that's what he was saying i'm gonna try to find the program online.

Location hidden

#547659 Jun 17, 2013
Clementia wrote:
I swear man her butt can't be real, normal butts don't stick out like that. Her butt looks like it's gonna pop out, lol, it does, i'm being serious!

I don't like big butts, but I like that song.
Clementia wrote:
Religion means to bring together or something like that, so if religion brings people together under God/gods, can't atheism bring people together through something? Then it would be a religion. I'm just asking, don't shoot me, pleaze! See, i even put a Z in!
Atheism is a lack of belief. Anything added to that must have another label. So atheism can never be a religion, even if individual atheists do follow a non-theistic religion.

Categoriez are important.

Location hidden

#547660 Jun 17, 2013
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm trying to be a gentleman here!
A mother father gentleman?:-D

I love this, it's sooo funny!!
El Centro

United States

#547661 Jun 17, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
The clowns all jump in to circle the wagons
A proxy on Topix?? That's crazy talk!
It was just a coincidence it was an anonymous proxy saying buffoon repeatedly then cameup Catcher huh?
You can go anonymous right on your phone
Welcome to the year 2013 dummy
:)
You are a buffoon.
El Centro

United States

#547662 Jun 17, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>They are "atheists", Stupidity is Inherent.
You are a buffoon.

“Pillars of Creation....”

Into this world we're thrown

#547663 Jun 17, 2013
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
No, no! lol
I think u put your hand straight down the side of your body. I mean arm, but your palm should be facing your back not towards front. Then if u have a perfect butt your thumb knuckle should align with the bottom part of your butt. But it's hard to see yourself, so i'm gonna get my girlfriend to check. I'm sure that's what he was saying i'm gonna try to find the program online.
you could always take a picture and send it to me, I can let you know how everything is aligning........
Mark

Hedel, Netherlands

#547664 Jun 17, 2013
wilderide wrote:
That's human nature: a conflict between cooperation and competition.
No that is western culture. Our history is one of continuous wars. We can not even imagine something else. That is why think democracy, which is basically, groups fighting over power and looking after their own interest is so great. This way each group can enrich themselves in turns.

The Chinese rather prefer one party system with serves the national interest. This way rivalry is internalized, but after some time it creates stable division of wealth and power. It promotes harmony. This system has worked for thousands of years.

The Chinese have always regarded the Europeans as predators, and so right they are. we are predators in a predator society. In a predator society competition is normal and seen as beneficial. Warrior societies believe that war makes people stronger, peace makes you weak. So we fight over everything possession, religion, power. Even games and sports become serious competition. We think this normal because we do not know better.

I am still amazed when I see how bloody our computer games are. Why youngsters are still so in love with slashing. Or as a Japanese games developer said: the only games you can sell to the west are those in which people can kill aliens.

And it makes us so paranoid. we see it in the ideas of Christians but also scientists. Like Stephen Dawking warning us for aliens:
I think it would be a disaster. The extraterrestrials would probably be far in advance of us. The history of advanced races meeting more primitive people on this planet is not very happy, and they were the same species. I think we should keep our heads low.
Sure if they are like us
And the same optimistic gospel
I don't think the human race will survive the next thousand years, unless we spread into space. There are too many accidents that can befall life on a single planet. But I'm an optimist. We will reach out to the stars.
a variation on the Christian theme if you ask me.(No happiness in this world)

But the good news is, we are definitely getting less aggressive. And now we can vent our aggression virtually on the internet.
Rosa Winkel

Byron Bay, Australia

#547665 Jun 17, 2013
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes i do!! I love it! Long live our sanatan dharma!! God bless it
!!!JAI HOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
Khatru, i don't know if u know about sikh history, but Sikhism came into existence when Muslims were trying to convert India into a Islamic country. Sikhs were basically Hindus who picked up weapons and tried to defend their culture and religion against the Muslims.
U have to understand that Sikhism never came to destroy Hinduism or Islam. Our culture was under attack and our old system had to be saved.
Also Sikh means student and guess what Hindu means?
Our religious text is written by Hindus why would i hate them?
Our 9th guru gave his head to save Hindus!! They fought against Muslim rulers to save Hindus!!
Our core belief is the same!! U can trust me on this one!
I used to live down the road from a Sikh temple. It's always used in postcards of that area.
El Centro

United States

#547666 Jun 17, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
where are you now?
in airport of Eskomo land?
he he heeee
your halucination everyday are worse and defeat how stupid you are seatink like zombie on this thread,and Lie without of end
you never,or don't impress anyone with common sense
you half head waering broken condom
You are a buffoon.

Location hidden

#547667 Jun 17, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. hi ya Clem ..
.. is India doing anything about all that harmful cow methane? What about the dung ??....
.. what did Noah do with all the Dino dunk on the Ark ??..
The cows ain't the problem, the people r, but i think India's gonna teach them a lesson soon, with some help from Bill Gates. Population has to come down one way or another. He talks a lot of sense! God bless him!!

They went in the sea!!:-)
Rosa Winkel

Byron Bay, Australia

#547668 Jun 17, 2013
wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
I particularly wonder at Christian women. I mean, do they really read the Bible? It's clearly misogynistic, from the very beginning. Women are characterized as the cause of all humans problems (Eve), they are property, they are ordered to be silent in church, and defer to their husband or male relative. I mean, hellooooo?
Then again, it's the same with Black evangelicals in the US. Here is a group of people who have embraced the enforced religion of their former oppressors. The Bible clearly endorses slavery. I mean, seriously, WTH???? Wake up people!
Some of them wouldn't have read it.

Other have and they would say, "Oh well, the Apostle Paul said that one." For example, my auntie and her daughters always wore hats to church, because he said women should cover their heads.

Thou shalt not question.

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#547669 Jun 17, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>...And your violation and abuse continues--only this time the woman is not here to defend it, so you violate her AGAIN in front a a whole batch of new writers.
WOW!
The depths of your evil never ceases to amaze. How much lower can you go----??--keep digging.
IT IS HER OWN POSTS AND LINKS YOU GODLESS POS LIAR !!!!
Rosa Winkel

Byron Bay, Australia

#547670 Jun 17, 2013
wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh come on RR, there is a vast world of good gay jokes, and that's not one of them. Try again.
Did you hear about the lady who was attacked by 3 men outside a gay bar? Two of them held her down, while the third did her hair.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 6 min Gabriel 995,196
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 1 hr Bonk 72,993
James Comey's conflicted TWO FACES 4 hr Doctor REALITY 161
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 7 hr Chuck 699,665
Hot Sale Nike Mercurial Superfly V Soccer Cleat... 7 hr newsoccercleats 1
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 7 hr Dang Jersey Piney 447,509
Any gay / bi guys wanna sext (Apr '12) 7 hr George Jospeh 23