524,041 - 524,060 of 599,926 Comments Last updated 3 min ago

“Rainbow: God's covenant ”

Since: May 07

Clearwater and Honolulu

#547192 Jun 16, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a buffoon.
More love and tolerance on display. Sad thing to witness from a person that has so much.

Since: Sep 10

Auburn, CA

#547193 Jun 16, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
I knew you had been using proxies Catcher
Such a coward!
Is that another example of your great legal skills? Don't challenge the post on merit but just the person a buffoon?
Your post is "not responsive"
:)
What
Are you talking about, proxies?

Since: Sep 10

Auburn, CA

#547194 Jun 16, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
BTW
When you keep signing out to add icons you forgot to put your proxy back on!
LOL
A grown man and a supposed "lawyer" no less needs more than just regular anonymity, he needs proxy anonymity!
Don't worry though, I will still tutor you as I am doing it for your client if you ever get one.
What?

“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

Since: Jul 07

And thank you JESUS for caring

#547195 Jun 16, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
When you want to know what atheists think, just ask a few of us. Most of us are pretty friendly and articulate.
As for me, I don't believe in either because I don't believe in anything in the sense you mean. Sure, I have trust and confidence in some people, some beasts, and some objects, which one might call believing in them, but that would be unrelated to what we are discussing now.
I believe many things commensurate with the quality and quantity of evidence supporting those ideas, but I don't "believe in" anything, the term implying faith.
Thus, I BELIEVE that things happen that you call evil. But I don't BELIEVE IN any evil essence existing before the world and maliciously causing havoc in it.
And I BELIEVE that people do things that you call sins. But I don't BELIEVE IN the existence of sin as defined by a Christian.
Cheers ~ one of your nicer postings....

“Rainbow: God's covenant ”

Since: May 07

Clearwater and Honolulu

#547196 Jun 16, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
Such a coward!
Is that another example of your great legal skills? Don't challenge the post on merit but just the person a buffoon?
Or bigot, or racist or my favorite paranoid. Then it gets praise from people that have been saying the same crap since Feb. Ha. Life is too short. Latter~

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#547197 Jun 16, 2013
Khatru wrote:
<quoted text>
Is anal sex between a man and woman also unnatural and abnormal?
From what I have been reading the last couple of years, if you're a priest, it doesn't matter what gender, age, or hole you penetrate, or even if it is in the "holy" precinct of the "god", the "church" will cover up.
Such a "holey" respectful institution...

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#547198 Jun 16, 2013
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
More love and tolerance on display. Sad thing to witness from a person that has so much.
He didn't mean to post that without his proxy

I know almost every time he uses one. The same one-word insults instead of addressing anything in the post. The utter dorkiness of his jokes like 'the rock crumbled you better get outta there' and so forth!

This is a guy who reports the whereabouts of other men on the Internet and follows them around. And he apparently never has any legal work to prep for. When someone isn't on Topix for a few days he thinks something must be wrong! I think Topix is the most important thing in his life. Although he is making a strong case that I am going to overtake Topix for that distinction! LOL

Good to see ya CC

Location hidden

#547199 Jun 16, 2013
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
Or bigot, or racist or my favorite paranoid. Then it gets praise from people that have been saying the same crap since Feb. Ha. Life is too short. Latter~
Indeed

Easier to leave him to his misery

(T) Peace

#547200 Jun 16, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
And, it was said she went about seducing other men in their sleep, and killed babies.
What other men and babies? According to genesis there were no others!
NOW. You will be told that is just myth, but the "bible" account is real?
What?!---it would be more likely that BOTH are myth...or both are real...they both have the same relevance to history.IMO
Would the real god please stand up and straighten this out...if you even exist.
Adam was not the first male according to Genesis;

***26 And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.

27 So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.

28 And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth.***

***Genesis 2:7 And the Lord God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.

8 And the Lord God planted a garden eastward in Eden; and there he put the man whom he had formed.***

***Genesis 4:17 And Cain knew his wife; and she conceived, and bare Enoch: and he builded a city, and called the name of the city, after the name of his son, Enoch.***

But Adam was special......

#547201 Jun 16, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I dunno, either. They flip-flop so much it's hard to keep up.
Maybe they do believe in both ~ just not the same way we do?

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#547202 Jun 16, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
So did humans.
But antacids, vitamins, etc are not dirt.
Antacid (calcium carbonate AKA chalk) comes right from the ground as does salt so does iron so does zinc etc.

Do you even know what "minerals" are ?

You want to make up your own definition for dirt.

A typical religitard response.

#547203 Jun 16, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
So did humans.
But antacids, vitamins, etc are not dirt.
We are earthlings :)

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#547204 Jun 16, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
So did humans...
Who dug you up ?

I was born.

Location hidden

#547205 Jun 16, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>
***26 And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.
27 So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.
28 And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth.***
***Genesis 2:7 And the Lord God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.
8 And the Lord God planted a garden eastward in Eden; and there he put the man whom he had formed.***
***Genesis 4:17 And Cain knew his wife; and she conceived, and bare Enoch: and he builded a city, and called the name of the city, after the name of his son, Enoch.***
Hey Serah!

I believe Cain was the son of Adam and Eve

Genesis 4:1
Now Adam knew Eve his wife, and she conceived and bore Cain, saying,I have gotten a man with the help of the Lord.

And Adam was the first man

Mark 10:6
"But at the beginning of creation God 'made them male and female.'

Matthew 19:4
"Haven't you read," he replied, "that at the beginning the Creator 'made them male and female,'

(T) Peace

Location hidden

#547206 Jun 16, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>
Enki thought so!

Location hidden

#547207 Jun 16, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>We are earthlings :)
Speak for yourself...

“MEET ROSEMARY-She Seeks Home”

With Established Harem

#547208 Jun 16, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
That's not about people
It is a verse talking about salvation and saying when it comes to being saved, without faith our good works are like filth rags.
In other words, without faith our works have done nothing to make us more righteous in God's eyes and without faith they don't please God
You are a buffoon.

With Established Harem

#547209 Jun 16, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a buffoon.
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
Such a coward!
You are a buffoon.

With Established Harem

#547210 Jun 16, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
BTW
LOL
A grown man and a supposed "lawyer" no less needs more than just regular anonymity, he needs proxy anonymity!
Don't worry though, I will still tutor you as I am doing it for your client if you ever get one.
.. Catcher is in Squaw Valley. Did stand-up paddling in Lake Tahoe in the morning, after a 2 hour hike in the mountains ..

.. you are a baffoon ..

With Established Harem

#547211 Jun 16, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
BTW
LOL
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
What?
.. except for leaving me and Alice "Heart Judgits," you don't bother. It's just an indication of your general laziness after working out at the gym, running and paddle boating ..

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min Dust Storm 538,982
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 min Buck Crick 733,002
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 6 min Crack Kills 38,624
Last Word + 2 29 min Hannah V 511
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 30 min atheism is destru... 226,344
4 word game (use same Letter) (Mar '13) 33 min Hannah V 1,009
Relatives Of Burglers Become Outraged 35 min Doctor REALITY 2
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 hr Dr_Zorderz 257,997
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 4 hr Figaro 105
•••
Enter and win $5000

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••