“MEET ROSEMARY-She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#547208 Jun 16, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
That's not about people
It is a verse talking about salvation and saying when it comes to being saved, without faith our good works are like filth rags.
In other words, without faith our works have done nothing to make us more righteous in God's eyes and without faith they don't please God
You are a buffoon.

With Established Harem

#547209 Jun 16, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a buffoon.
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
I knew you had been using proxies Catcher
Such a coward!
Is that another example of your great legal skills? Don't challenge the post on merit but just the person a buffoon?
Your post is "not responsive"
:)
You are a buffoon.

With Established Harem

#547210 Jun 16, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
BTW
When you keep signing out to add icons you forgot to put your proxy back on!
LOL
A grown man and a supposed "lawyer" no less needs more than just regular anonymity, he needs proxy anonymity!
Don't worry though, I will still tutor you as I am doing it for your client if you ever get one.
.. Catcher is in Squaw Valley. Did stand-up paddling in Lake Tahoe in the morning, after a 2 hour hike in the mountains ..

.. you are a baffoon ..

With Established Harem

#547211 Jun 16, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
BTW
When you keep signing out to add icons you forgot to put your proxy back on!
LOL
A grown man and a supposed "lawyer" no less needs more than just regular anonymity, he needs proxy anonymity!
Don't worry though, I will still tutor you as I am doing it for your client if you ever get one.
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
What?
.. except for leaving me and Alice "Heart Judgits," you don't bother. It's just an indication of your general laziness after working out at the gym, running and paddle boating ..

“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

Since: Jul 07

And thank you JESUS for caring

#547212 Jun 16, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Serah!
I believe Cain was the son of Adam and Eve
Genesis 4:1
Now Adam knew Eve his wife, and she conceived and bore Cain, saying,I have gotten a man with the help of the Lord.
And Adam was the first man
Mark 10:6
"But at the beginning of creation God 'made them male and female.'
Matthew 19:4
"Haven't you read," he replied, "that at the beginning the Creator 'made them male and female,'
(T) Peace
Hey Skom ~ I also believe Cain was the son of Adam and Eve and he killed his brother, Abel.

So Cain was cast out and went off and married someone and built a city. Some say that Cain married his sister that was not mentioned at all, but that still does not explain the building of a city.

GOD did not tell Adam and Eve to go forth and multiply, HE put them into the Garden of Eden.

****4:25 And Adam knew his wife again; and she bare a son, and called his name Seth: For God, said she, hath appointed me another seed instead of Abel, whom Cain slew.***

Peace to us all :)

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#547213 Jun 16, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a buffoon.
HL trying to circle the wagons just makes this worse again!

Yeah it wasn't his proxy that failed, three different people decided to use the word "buffoon on their own

And its just a coincidence the proxies all sound like Catcher, have his same dorky humor, and are always in defense of you or IANS

HL, dishonestly doesn't work well for you because it would also require intelligence. It is why you claim you took a partial quote from a book instead of the Internet or gave me an Amazon link to buy the book but as your 7th excuse months later for not sourcing the page you claim you made the quote from a book and then apparently returned it to the library in-between my response to it!

Why do you guys lie for each other so much? Doesn't that tell you anything about your behavior and ethics that not only you will lie but that you always need to?

Location hidden

#547214 Jun 16, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
Skombolis wrote:

.. except for leaving me and Alice "Heart Judgits," you don't bother. It's just an indication of your general laziness after working out at the gym, running and paddle boating ..
LOL

HL and her book of excuses

Are you sure he is not just tired from still "learning and growing" as a lawyer?

~snicker

Yeah, he is too tired to click on a icon, THAT must be it!

Location hidden

#547215 Jun 16, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>
GOD did not tell Adam and Eve to go forth and multiply, HE put them into the Garden of Eden.
Hey Serah, God actually did tell them to do that:

Genesis 1

27 So God created man in his own likeness.He created him in the likeness of God. He created them as male and female.

28 God blessed them. He said to them,Have children and increase your numbers. Fill the earth and bring it under your control. Rule over the fish in the waters and the birds of the air. Rule over every living creature that moves on the ground.

Although I may not be understanding the correlation to the city or are you saying how the people who populated came to be?

Anyway, it isn't a big deal to me or anything, I just thought there may be a correction needed on a small part

Got some errands to run

Hope your day has been a good one

(T) Peace

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Location hidden

#547216 Jun 16, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Skom ~ I also believe Cain was the son of Adam and Eve and he killed his brother, Abel.
So Cain was cast out and went off and married someone and built a city. Some say that Cain married his sister that was not mentioned at all, but that still does not explain the building of a city.
****4:25 And Adam knew his wife again; and she bare a son, and called his name Seth: For God, said she, hath appointed me another seed instead of Abel, whom Cain slew.***
Peace to us all :)
So how do you explain enough people to build an entire city?---and for whom?

Location hidden

#547218 Jun 16, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. Catcher is in Squaw Valley. Did stand-up paddling in Lake Tahoe in the morning, after a 2 hour hike in the mountains ..
I am sorry, did somehow I give the idea I would care what he did this morning or where he is at? Why are you telling me that? Is that supposed to prove Topix isn't the most important thing in his life? Sorry but a guy that reports the whereabouts of other guys and then follows them and posts anonymously to them is WAY too invested in Topix.
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>

.. you are a baffoon ..
There is some irony for ya! LOL

A bAfoon huh?

With Established Harem

#547219 Jun 16, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
HL trying to circle the wagons just makes this worse again!
Yeah it wasn't his proxy that failed, three different people decided to use the word "buffoon on their own
And its just a coincidence the proxies all sound like Catcher, have his same dorky humor, and are always in defense of you or IANS
HL, dishonestly doesn't work well for you because it would also require intelligence. It is why you claim you took a partial quote from a book instead of the Internet or gave me an Amazon link to buy the book but as your 7th excuse months later for not sourcing the page you claim you made the quote from a book and then apparently returned it to the library in-between my response to it!
Why do you guys lie for each other so much? Doesn't that tell you anything about your behavior and ethics that not only you will lie but that you always need to?
.. this weekend, I ran across the exact quote in another book I'm currently reading: THOU SHALL NOT LOVE by Patrick Chapman. It's in the forward, xiii ..

"When the teaching of Scripture conflicts with any other idea, the teaching of Scripture will be accepted as truth and the other idea will not be accepted as truth," Evangelical J.R. McQuilkin ..

.. Catcher is in Squaw Valley and you're still a buffoon ..

With Established Harem

#547220 Jun 16, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
HL and her book of excuses
Are you sure he is not just tired from still "learning and growing" as a lawyer?
~snicker
Yeah, he is too tired to click on a icon, THAT must be it!
.. nothing changes. You continue to tell fairy-tales about posters you don't like ..

.. JUST WAVING HI and saying, "You're still a buffoon ..

With Established Harem

#547221 Jun 16, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
I am sorry, did somehow I give the idea I would care what he did this morning or where he is at? Why are you telling me that? Is that supposed to prove Topix isn't the most important thing in his life? Sorry but a guy that reports the whereabouts of other guys and then follows them and posts anonymously to them is WAY too invested in Topix.
<quoted text>
There is some irony for ya! LOL
A bAfoon huh?
.. for a change, you're right! I misspelled a word but you understood the message and you're still a buffoon ..

Location hidden

#547224 Jun 16, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. this weekend, I ran across the exact quote in another book I'm currently reading: THOU SHALL NOT LOVE by Patrick Chapman. It's in the forward, xiii ..
"When the teaching of Scripture conflicts with any other idea, the teaching of Scripture will be accepted as truth and the other idea will not be accepted as truth," Evangelical J.R. McQuilkin ..
.. Catcher is in Squaw Valley and you're still a buffoon ..
I never claimed the quote wasn't in a book

I said a book would never quote somebody partially out of context, a book would include the whole quote

The partial quote you gave is one that is Internet-wide as a partial quote on anti-Christian websites

I also don't believe on your own you would coincidentally partially quote something in the exact way it is partially quoted on the Internet if you had taken it from a book

And lastly I don't believe you made the partial quote from a book and then returned it to the library in-between my replying to it.

And lastly I don't believe you would give six different reasons for why you couldn't give me the page number like you did instead of simply saying you no longer had the book if that was really the case. You only came up with that lame excuse as your 7th reason months after-the-fact for not sourcing the page.

You are still a liar and an obvious one as your excuses are so stupid that they don't pass the most basic of litmus tests for credibility

You keep showing just how unethical most your group really is

Location hidden

#547226 Jun 16, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. for a change, you're right! I misspelled a word but you understood the message and you're still a buffoon ..
I understood the message

You obviously didn't as its ironic to misspell buffoon when calling someone else one

You are still dishonest and every time you try to make up excuses for people you make them look worse. It just shows how obvious it was they were lying when your excuses are so laughable yet clearly you felt the need to try

Location hidden

#547227 Jun 16, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
Catcher1 wrote:

You are a buffoon.
Here is a link I thought you could use

DISCOUNT SHOVELS

http://www.aliexpress.com/discount/discount-s...

I figure you must go through a lot with all those holes you keep digging yourself in! LOL

P.S.

You will also notice they are children's toys. I wanted to make sure they were intellectually age-appropriate

If you circle the wagons any more you are going to develop Vertigo!

Location hidden

#547229 Jun 16, 2013
Doctor Jordon wrote:
<quoted text>What is odd is anyone who report to another Topix blogger what he is doing at a lake. Even odder, is the blogger who carries that report to bloggers on Topix, who clearly could care less. Strange.
Strange indeed

But not surprising considering the source

“The eye has it...”

Since: May 09

Russell's Teapot

#547230 Jun 16, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
I knew you had been using proxies Catcher
Such a coward!
Is that another example of your great legal skills? Don't challenge the post on merit but just the person a buffoon?
Your post is "not responsive"
You are a buffoon.

“The eye has it...”

Russell's Teapot

#547231 Jun 16, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
What
Are you talking about, proxies?
Skombolis has no idea what he's talking about.

This is something I've noticed, it's always the dimwits that are imagining people are using socks etc...

It's like they live life suspicious of everything and everyone.

“The eye has it...”

Russell's Teapot

#547232 Jun 16, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a buffoon.
hahaaa...

Notice, Skombolis; Everyone is out to fool you.

You'd better stay on your toes...

No one gets anything past you, huh.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 min Hidingfromyou 777,639
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 27 min June VanDerMark 560,298
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 48 min KiMare 96,844
Homosexuality is a gift from God 49 min southern alien 53
Moses never existed 55 min KiMare 799
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 1 hr Remnant of 144000 39,367
What Your Church Won't Tell You by Dave and Gar... (Apr '10) 1 hr Chosen Holy Dr Sh... 33,169
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 hr WasteWater 265,395
Why Im no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 10 hr hpcaban 441,809
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 22 hr Freebird USA 175,775
More from around the web