Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

Judged:

Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi, Tide!!!
Guess who???:-)
I been looking for you guys, I sent catch a personal msg but now i found out he's gone swimming in some lake and then i found u!! How u guys doin'?
I've been listening to the new Black Sabbath album. It's their first album with Ozzy since 1979 and it's sounding great.

Track playing now is called "God is Dead"

:-)

Since: Apr 08

Nottingham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

Judged:

Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
lol!
Actually, did u know that the prayer, "our father who art in heaven..." is linked to our Indian chakra philosophy. It's so weird! Anyway, I thought i'd get your facts right! If i won't do it, who else will??:-p
Also, the bits of the New Testament where Jesus tells us to love our neigbours, etc is just a reworking of the Golden Rule which appeared thousands of years earlier in Hindu scriptures.

Nottingham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

Judged:

Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
how told you to come here?
it is shame without of invitation to enter christian topics and flirt with all those sick atheists,gays,lesbians,and Liars
You forgot to fart
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

Judged:

Khatru wrote:
<quoted text>
An apt choice of metaphor.
The god of the bible must hate his creation.
That is, if the god of the bible actually existed.
he doesn't have to hate,
just leave them like dung on the earth,that is all;jer 8;1-4,6.
jer 16;1-4,6
psalm 79;2-3
isaoah 18;6
5 mOSE 28;26-28

JUST SEAT AND READ THOSE PASSAGES YOU FERMENTED IDIOT FROM BIRMINGHAM JOHN JAWS AND HIS CRAZY FAMILY

Nottingham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

Judged:

trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>Homosexuality is both unnatural, and abnormal.
Learn that.
If you can't learn that, then we can agree to disagree :)
Is anal sex between a man and woman also unnatural and abnormal?

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

Judged:

It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong.
Where did I say that you spoke out on ethical grounds? That was your perception of what you were doing, not mine.
Your comment would have been correct had you written that I thought that it was stupid to call Grace a liar even if you believed it because she could be a potential ally and resource since she still cared about you, and that you were an idiot to throw that away for nothing in return. Because that is what I actually posted.
But that is NOT what you claimed I said. You claimed that I said that "it was stupid for [you] to speak out on ethical grounds." I most assuredly said nothing of the sort. As soon as you inserted your own spin on what you were doing - taking an ethical position - and put them in my mouth, you went astray. That is what I rejected.
I do NOT affirm that you were speaking out on ethical grounds. In fact, I thought that you were doing the opposite: being unethical. You call everybody a liar, and I have repeatedly condemned your ethics for doing that, first back in November when you called me a liar based on one of your misunderstandings, and most recently at http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/T0N0LOR...
You have misrepresented me every single time that you have paraphrased me. This is the fourth time that you have produced a quote, and the fourth time that I have demonstrated that fact. You don't seem to be capable of doing better. You don't even seem capable of recognizing that you are doing it even after being shown repeatedly - that or you don't care enough not to.
In either case, it's been well established that any claim you make about what another poster said will likely be in error. When you post a link to the quote, you can be rebutted with an analysis like this one. When you don't you should be rejected out of hand.
LOL

If someone believes another is not being truthful and they speak out against it, of course they are speaking out on ethical grounds

And that hair-splitting that doesn't even exist at all this time has nothing to do with the point, which yours was why say something when by staying silent I might gain a potential ally

You may be the most dishonest poster on Topix. Even when your own post is staring you in the face you will pretend something else or that you made a blanket denial because it wasn't a word-for-word quote when it is still saying the exact same thing

You even went so far as to lie and claim you were talking about "gratuitous alienation" which is nowhere close to speaking out against what someone feels to be an untrue statement

You are the biggest liar on Topix. I was going to say in America but caught myself:)
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

Bongo wrote:
<quoted text> for a psoriatic lesion, you made a good funny.
YOU are also stupid like all of those atheistic scumbags and brain empty idiots

he heeeee funny funny isnt??????
you poor half head
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

Judged:

Khatru wrote:
<quoted text>
I've been listening to the new Black Sabbath album. It's their first album with Ozzy since 1979 and it's sounding great.
of course God is dead-only for you and half sick empty atheistic heads like you-manure of this earth
ISAIAH 18;6

This passage excelently fits you
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

Khatru wrote:
<quoted text>
Is anal sex between a man and woman also unnatural and abnormal?
don't ask
only try at first use female pig
because you doesn't deserve any eaarthly women

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
It is possible that "Stan" may have been the author that someone(who may or may not have had the authority) interpreted as "gospel".
Yeah, I wouldn't take Stan's word for it :) LOL
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

Khatru wrote:
<quoted text>
You forgot to fart
I sent you before 12 in adavance,and now send 24 in advance,
2 per one post of yours
breath deep and slowly,maybe senses return to your toliet(brain full of s..)?

Nottingham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

Serah wrote:
<quoted text>LOL... haven't heard horse's hoof for ages ~ most of the Aussie slang is dying off sadly, but every now and then a phrase pops back up and gives me a bit of a laugh. My grandson wanted to know what I meant when I was driving and said have a look at that dickhead sitting right up my Khyber... but he did laugh when I explained the meaning :)
"Seppo"

I think that one was Australian.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

Judged:

Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. Trifecta first stated, "Blind and deaf people are abnormal and unnatural." Initially, I responded by pointing out that while such conditions may be the result of abnormal development, the PERSON is not abnormal. Unnatural? Since both conditions are found throughout nature, they cannot be unnatural. There's a huge difference between calling a physical impediment abnormal and calling the person abnormal ..
.. Skom entered the debate, agreeing with Trifecta that handicapped people are abnormal then Simply joined the fracas. To me, this denigrates any individual who is born with or acquires a physical handicap. As a physician, would you tell a patient on the verge of blindness, "Soon you will be abnormal?" ..
.. your post eloquently reveals that words have different meanings. Context is equally important. Is Alice abnormal and unnatural because she has only one leg? For personal reasons, I cannot accept such a broad, vile interpretation of words because someone is different ..
.. do I blame religion? Yes, to a degree. Even when faced with indisputable logic, neither Trifecta or Skom are able to concede. They will probably continue paraphrasing my posts, intent on having the last word. Where does that come from ??..
.. handicapped individuals are not unnatural or abnormal. It would be wise to drop this topic, let me have the last word because I'd rather work in a whore house than surrender to them on this subject ..
You could have kept this much shorter and just said your pride was behind you refusing to budge off a stupid argument

You were told repeatedly abnormal simply means different from the norm and has no implication about the person as a whole or their morality

Why here is a perfect example of your pride right here:

"because I'd rather work in a whore house than surrender to them on this subject"

I was actually so embarrassed for you when you claim you returned the book to the library as your latest excuse months later for why you refused to give me the page number because you took the partial quote from the Internet that I let it slide. But this is a constant pattern for you.

Didn't your master teach you anything about overblown pride?

Nottingham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

Judged:

G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Let us look at Adam's first mate. Lilith was an equal to Adam made from the clay and breath to life by God.
She wanted to be on top during sex and Adam complained to God. So God turned her into a demon.
God should have turned Adam into a demon and made a 'Real Man' for Lilith.
YHWY was a real asshole. Anyone who doesn't see that either is either brainwashed or mentally ill.
You're right he was a first degree arsehole.

Jeremiah 15:14 tells us that if God so chooses, he will once again sell people into slavery. Yeah - he did it before.

So it's do what God wants (worship him) and be rewarded, or disobey him and be sold into slavery. So much for choice and free will, huh?
El Centro

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

Judged:

Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
If someone believes another is not being truthful and they speak out against it, of course they are speaking out on ethical grounds
And that hair-splitting that doesn't even exist at all this time has nothing to do with the point, which yours was why say something when by staying silent I might gain a potential ally
You may be the most dishonest poster on Topix. Even when your own post is staring you in the face you will pretend something else or that you made a blanket denial because it wasn't a word-for-word quote when it is still saying the exact same thing
You even went so far as to lie and claim you were talking about "gratuitous alienation" which is nowhere close to speaking out against what someone feels to be an untrue statement
You are the biggest liar on Topix. I was going to say in America but caught myself:)
You are a buffoon.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

Judged:

Khatru wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, that's easy.
These are all synonyms used alongside "sin" by a never-ending conveyor belt of Christians.
They were probably inspired by something they read in the bible.
Quite possibly the bit about unbelievers being vile, abominable fools who do nothing of any good.
Probably possibly maybe could've would've should've...

So you have nothing except "what you've heard".

Gotcha.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

Judged:

Khatru wrote:
<quoted text>
You like Metallica?

"The God That Failed" suits your tastes.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

Judged:

El Centro wrote:
<quoted text>You are a buffoon.
And you are a grown mad I have reduced to hiding behind a proxy and iconing his own posts!

LOL
El Centro

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

Judged:

Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
And you are a grown mad I have reduced to hiding behind a proxy and iconing his own posts!
LOL
You are a buffoon.

Nottingham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Probably possibly maybe could've would've should've...
So you have nothing except "what you've heard".
Gotcha.
Lol

So when we're talking about sin (which as we all know, is inherent in all humans)we can stop associating it with evil, wretched, disgusting, vile, etc?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 524,041 - 524,060 of599,030
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

394 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min confrinting with the word 532,269
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 6 min sweets2360 719,945
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 9 min Aura Mytha 256,350
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 18 min Buck Crick 223,996
Tony Dungy was right 20 min dirty white boy- 11
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 36 min Naveen kumar 4,454
The world can't deny the REALITY of the Europea... 1 hr Doctor REALITY 1
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr Clearwater 172,193
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••