|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

El Centro wrote:
<quoted text>You are a buffoon.
but you are worse from Buffoon
you are idiot,with empty skull birnt cells from drugs,
idiot dark gree flat head of frankenstein uncle basement junk keeper eating white maggot on his breakfast-just clown-farmer of own s....on the back yard

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

Judged:

G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Antacids, vitamins, etc. come from dirt.
So did humans.

But antacids, vitamins, etc are not dirt.
Mark

Hedel, Netherlands

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

Judged:

What Nature does is always natural
What people ordinarily do is normal (man follows man made norms, man made order).

What people norm-ally do is normal
And what people norm-ally do not do, is not normal

The big question is here whether man is part of nature or not. Can man act unnatural?
We created the belief that man, being the image of his God, can do unnatural things, as his God is separated from Nature.

But is that really so? This is based on very questionable assumptions like man is the only creature with conscious intelligence. We are just an experiment of Nature. We may burn ourselves out very rapidly if we do not start to behave more naturally, that is, more in harmony with Nature surrounding us.

Our reasoning is now so focussed at changing the environment to our greedy selfish needs that we have become enemies of many large species in Nature. We are behaving like virus in the body. Like a virus changes all the cells to her needs, so do we with all other beings in nature.

A virus will burn itself out by killing the victim so it has to spread to new bodies. In the same way we will be forced to leave earth to find other, likely far less pleasant environments.

This because we behave normally, but not in harmony with natural. Leaving natural behaviour our norms no longer represent true ethics, but have become a representation of what a greedy society wants. At the same time we start convicting people for displaying natural behaviour. Our whole lives have become unnatural.

Normal is man made order
Natural is Divine order

Montheism is man made moral in a book sold to us as Divine, a big lie that hurts us. It is man made order. How ironic that the society that is so busy enforcing order on everyone, becomes so pessimistic it believes their no more hope in this world, only in the afterlife. And look at our sci-fi movies, how bleak their outcast is.

The problem lies much deeper than wrong ideas, the problem lies with our reasoning itself. Our binary reasoning is unnatural. It creates simplified models that are not a representation of reality, but help us to maximize the fulfilling of our greed rather than our needs. It is extremely short-sighted and unfeeling.
Christianity, democracy, capitalism are simply expressions of this thinking. None of them strive for harmony or respect. They all want to fight and expand. It is pathetic that we are even discussing things like homosexuality in stead of the real issues.
If we want a future in this world we better ditch this ideology fast that tells people there is no future in this world. This is simply suicidal. They destroy this world because they do not care. They are only focussed on there imaginary eternal lives. These people live in illusion, they are mentally ill. But they are extremely aggressive.
El Centro

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

Judged:

Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
but you are worse from Buffoon
you are idiot,with empty skull birnt cells from drugs,
idiot dark gree flat head of frankenstein uncle basement junk keeper eating white maggot on his breakfast-just clown-farmer of own s....on the back yard
You are a buffoon.
Mark

Hedel, Netherlands

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

Judged:

It aint necessarily so wrote:
But when I say religion, I generally mean a worldview dependent on faith in the supernatural.
That is monotheism, as only monotheism separates their God from the world, especially Christianity.

Things spiritual are not supernatural. Your feelings, your thoughts are spiritual. Lots of abstract qualities, like love, justice, truth, etc are spiritual but not supernatural. In Nature religions Gods are not supernatural, but rather forces of nature, forces/spirits in nature, and can have bodies.

The Supernatural is a theoretical construct made by philosophers like Plato. Is was created by reasoning (deduction), not by induction. That is why it can not be experienced. Plato based himself on philosophers who fell in love with the ideas of perfect shapes like circles, rectangles, numbers, etc. That is what created mathematics and that is what science is based on too.

From this came the idea that everything is build in perfect shapes and perfect order. But as we do not see this in real life (We never see a perfect circle or rectangle in nature), Plato concluded that our world is just an imperfect copy of a perfect God. Out of this perfect God our imperfect world with imperfect humans (sinners) was created by a material God the Demiurch.

You are so in love with reason, but reasoning is what led to this madness. Reason is just a tool to fulfil our desires. If not steered by wisdom it is as dangerous as a small child with a loaded gun.

Christianity puts it in the hands of criminals. Science puts it in the hands of ambitious intellectuals. The outcome is used by greedy and power hungry people.

We need to grow up, fast

Since: Apr 08

Nottingham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, we are born sinners, according to the bible.
But where do you get evil, wretched and unworthy from?
Ah, that's easy.

These are all synonyms used alongside "sin" by a never-ending conveyor belt of Christians.

They were probably inspired by something they read in the bible.

Quite possibly the bit about unbelievers being vile, abominable fools who do nothing of any good.

Nottingham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

Judged:

trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>Your soul is your concern, it not have nothing to do with me.
So...
You make the decision as to what laws in the bible you think is or is not relevant to you, and you decide which to follow, or follow none at all.
The bit about being judged by your works might be relevant.

That's assuming there is a cosmic mega-being who is going to judge every human being who ever lived.

Nottingham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

Judged:

trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>I have help, Jesus Christ. That all the help I need writer.
Jesus helps you but not the murdered children at Sandy Hook School?

You must be special.
Bongo

Coram, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

Judged:

Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
go to church
instead seating here and flirts with dirty immoral gays and poor brain atheists
for a psoriatic lesion, you made a good funny.

Nottingham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

Judged:

trifecta1 wrote:
A handicap person has just as much Worth as a physically normal person. But to protest that the deaf or the blind is physically normal is simpyput dumb...pun intended.
The god of the bible doesn't have much time for disabled people. The scriptures are there and they tell us how your god prefers the company of able people.
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

Khatru wrote:
<quoted text>
The god of the bible doesn't have much time for disabled people. The scriptures are there and they tell us how your god prefers the company of able people.
Hi
you stupid john Jaws
you bambling like sick lunatic about Bible,
it makes a sick normal educated humans even to see your stupid face and awatar

Nottingham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Like a dog born believing that it deserved the rolled up magazine just for being a dog, and licking its master in gratitude every day that it is not beaten. One is embarrassed for the dog.
An apt choice of metaphor.

The god of the bible must hate his creation.

That is, if the god of the bible actually existed.

Nottingham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

Judged:

Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi, Tide!!!
Guess who???:-)
I been looking for you guys, I sent catch a personal msg but now i found out he's gone swimming in some lake and then i found u!! How u guys doin'?
I've been listening to the new Black Sabbath album. It's their first album with Ozzy since 1979 and it's sounding great.

Track playing now is called "God is Dead"

:-)

Nottingham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

Judged:

Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
lol!
Actually, did u know that the prayer, "our father who art in heaven..." is linked to our Indian chakra philosophy. It's so weird! Anyway, I thought i'd get your facts right! If i won't do it, who else will??:-p
Also, the bits of the New Testament where Jesus tells us to love our neigbours, etc is just a reworking of the Golden Rule which appeared thousands of years earlier in Hindu scriptures.

Nottingham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

Judged:

Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
how told you to come here?
it is shame without of invitation to enter christian topics and flirt with all those sick atheists,gays,lesbians,and Liars
You forgot to fart
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

Judged:

Khatru wrote:
<quoted text>
An apt choice of metaphor.
The god of the bible must hate his creation.
That is, if the god of the bible actually existed.
he doesn't have to hate,
just leave them like dung on the earth,that is all;jer 8;1-4,6.
jer 16;1-4,6
psalm 79;2-3
isaoah 18;6
5 mOSE 28;26-28

JUST SEAT AND READ THOSE PASSAGES YOU FERMENTED IDIOT FROM BIRMINGHAM JOHN JAWS AND HIS CRAZY FAMILY

Nottingham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

Judged:

trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>Homosexuality is both unnatural, and abnormal.
Learn that.
If you can't learn that, then we can agree to disagree :)
Is anal sex between a man and woman also unnatural and abnormal?

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Wrong.
Where did I say that you spoke out on ethical grounds? That was your perception of what you were doing, not mine.
Your comment would have been correct had you written that I thought that it was stupid to call Grace a liar even if you believed it because she could be a potential ally and resource since she still cared about you, and that you were an idiot to throw that away for nothing in return. Because that is what I actually posted.
But that is NOT what you claimed I said. You claimed that I said that "it was stupid for [you] to speak out on ethical grounds." I most assuredly said nothing of the sort. As soon as you inserted your own spin on what you were doing - taking an ethical position - and put them in my mouth, you went astray. That is what I rejected.
I do NOT affirm that you were speaking out on ethical grounds. In fact, I thought that you were doing the opposite: being unethical. You call everybody a liar, and I have repeatedly condemned your ethics for doing that, first back in November when you called me a liar based on one of your misunderstandings, and most recently at http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/T0N0LOR...
You have misrepresented me every single time that you have paraphrased me. This is the fourth time that you have produced a quote, and the fourth time that I have demonstrated that fact. You don't seem to be capable of doing better. You don't even seem capable of recognizing that you are doing it even after being shown repeatedly - that or you don't care enough not to.
In either case, it's been well established that any claim you make about what another poster said will likely be in error. When you post a link to the quote, you can be rebutted with an analysis like this one. When you don't you should be rejected out of hand.
LOL

If someone believes another is not being truthful and they speak out against it, of course they are speaking out on ethical grounds

And that hair-splitting that doesn't even exist at all this time has nothing to do with the point, which yours was why say something when by staying silent I might gain a potential ally

You may be the most dishonest poster on Topix. Even when your own post is staring you in the face you will pretend something else or that you made a blanket denial because it wasn't a word-for-word quote when it is still saying the exact same thing

You even went so far as to lie and claim you were talking about "gratuitous alienation" which is nowhere close to speaking out against what someone feels to be an untrue statement

You are the biggest liar on Topix. I was going to say in America but caught myself:)
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

Bongo wrote:
<quoted text> for a psoriatic lesion, you made a good funny.
YOU are also stupid like all of those atheistic scumbags and brain empty idiots

he heeeee funny funny isnt??????
you poor half head
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

Judged:

Khatru wrote:
<quoted text>
I've been listening to the new Black Sabbath album. It's their first album with Ozzy since 1979 and it's sounding great.
Track playing now is called "God is Dead"
:-)
of course God is dead-only for you and half sick empty atheistic heads like you-manure of this earth
ISAIAH 18;6

This passage excelently fits you

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••