Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#547167 Jun 16, 2013
Bongo wrote:
<quoted text> for a psoriatic lesion, you made a good funny.
YOU are also stupid like all of those atheistic scumbags and brain empty idiots

he heeeee funny funny isnt??????
you poor half head
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#547168 Jun 16, 2013
Khatru wrote:
<quoted text>
I've been listening to the new Black Sabbath album. It's their first album with Ozzy since 1979 and it's sounding great.
Track playing now is called "God is Dead"
:-)
of course God is dead-only for you and half sick empty atheistic heads like you-manure of this earth
ISAIAH 18;6

This passage excelently fits you
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#547169 Jun 16, 2013
Khatru wrote:
<quoted text>
Is anal sex between a man and woman also unnatural and abnormal?
don't ask
only try at first use female pig
because you doesn't deserve any eaarthly women

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#547170 Jun 16, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
It is possible that "Stan" may have been the author that someone(who may or may not have had the authority) interpreted as "gospel".
Yeah, I wouldn't take Stan's word for it :) LOL
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#547171 Jun 16, 2013
Khatru wrote:
<quoted text>
You forgot to fart
I sent you before 12 in adavance,and now send 24 in advance,
2 per one post of yours
breath deep and slowly,maybe senses return to your toliet(brain full of s..)?

Since: Apr 08

Nottingham, UK

#547172 Jun 16, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>LOL... haven't heard horse's hoof for ages ~ most of the Aussie slang is dying off sadly, but every now and then a phrase pops back up and gives me a bit of a laugh. My grandson wanted to know what I meant when I was driving and said have a look at that dickhead sitting right up my Khyber... but he did laugh when I explained the meaning :)
"Seppo"

I think that one was Australian.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#547173 Jun 16, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. Trifecta first stated, "Blind and deaf people are abnormal and unnatural." Initially, I responded by pointing out that while such conditions may be the result of abnormal development, the PERSON is not abnormal. Unnatural? Since both conditions are found throughout nature, they cannot be unnatural. There's a huge difference between calling a physical impediment abnormal and calling the person abnormal ..
.. Skom entered the debate, agreeing with Trifecta that handicapped people are abnormal then Simply joined the fracas. To me, this denigrates any individual who is born with or acquires a physical handicap. As a physician, would you tell a patient on the verge of blindness, "Soon you will be abnormal?" ..
.. your post eloquently reveals that words have different meanings. Context is equally important. Is Alice abnormal and unnatural because she has only one leg? For personal reasons, I cannot accept such a broad, vile interpretation of words because someone is different ..
.. do I blame religion? Yes, to a degree. Even when faced with indisputable logic, neither Trifecta or Skom are able to concede. They will probably continue paraphrasing my posts, intent on having the last word. Where does that come from ??..
.. handicapped individuals are not unnatural or abnormal. It would be wise to drop this topic, let me have the last word because I'd rather work in a whore house than surrender to them on this subject ..
You could have kept this much shorter and just said your pride was behind you refusing to budge off a stupid argument

You were told repeatedly abnormal simply means different from the norm and has no implication about the person as a whole or their morality

Why here is a perfect example of your pride right here:

"because I'd rather work in a whore house than surrender to them on this subject"

I was actually so embarrassed for you when you claim you returned the book to the library as your latest excuse months later for why you refused to give me the page number because you took the partial quote from the Internet that I let it slide. But this is a constant pattern for you.

Didn't your master teach you anything about overblown pride?

Nottingham, UK

#547174 Jun 16, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Let us look at Adam's first mate. Lilith was an equal to Adam made from the clay and breath to life by God.
She wanted to be on top during sex and Adam complained to God. So God turned her into a demon.
God should have turned Adam into a demon and made a 'Real Man' for Lilith.
YHWY was a real asshole. Anyone who doesn't see that either is either brainwashed or mentally ill.
You're right he was a first degree arsehole.

Jeremiah 15:14 tells us that if God so chooses, he will once again sell people into slavery. Yeah - he did it before.

So it's do what God wants (worship him) and be rewarded, or disobey him and be sold into slavery. So much for choice and free will, huh?
El Centro

United States

#547175 Jun 16, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
If someone believes another is not being truthful and they speak out against it, of course they are speaking out on ethical grounds
And that hair-splitting that doesn't even exist at all this time has nothing to do with the point, which yours was why say something when by staying silent I might gain a potential ally
You may be the most dishonest poster on Topix. Even when your own post is staring you in the face you will pretend something else or that you made a blanket denial because it wasn't a word-for-word quote when it is still saying the exact same thing
You even went so far as to lie and claim you were talking about "gratuitous alienation" which is nowhere close to speaking out against what someone feels to be an untrue statement
You are the biggest liar on Topix. I was going to say in America but caught myself:)
You are a buffoon.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#547176 Jun 16, 2013
Khatru wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, that's easy.
These are all synonyms used alongside "sin" by a never-ending conveyor belt of Christians.
They were probably inspired by something they read in the bible.
Quite possibly the bit about unbelievers being vile, abominable fools who do nothing of any good.
Probably possibly maybe could've would've should've...

So you have nothing except "what you've heard".

Gotcha.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#547177 Jun 16, 2013
Khatru wrote:
<quoted text>
I've been listening to the new Black Sabbath album. It's their first album with Ozzy since 1979 and it's sounding great.
Track playing now is called "God is Dead"
:-)
You like Metallica?

"The God That Failed" suits your tastes.

Location hidden

#547178 Jun 16, 2013
El Centro wrote:
<quoted text>You are a buffoon.
And you are a grown mad I have reduced to hiding behind a proxy and iconing his own posts!

LOL
El Centro

United States

#547179 Jun 16, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
And you are a grown mad I have reduced to hiding behind a proxy and iconing his own posts!
LOL
You are a buffoon.

Nottingham, UK

#547180 Jun 16, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Probably possibly maybe could've would've should've...
So you have nothing except "what you've heard".
Gotcha.
Lol

So when we're talking about sin (which as we all know, is inherent in all humans)we can stop associating it with evil, wretched, disgusting, vile, etc?

Nottingham, UK

#547181 Jun 16, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
You like Metallica?
"The God That Failed" suits your tastes.
Never really got into Metallica.

Deep Purple, Black Sabbath, Humble Pie, Led Zeppelin, Wishbone Ash, Jethro Tull, Uriah Heep, Rory Gallagher. Moody Blues, King Crimson, etc were more my thing.

Location hidden

#547182 Jun 16, 2013
El Centro wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a buffoon.
1-trick pony huh?

No wonder you went into hiding:)
No Neck Vinnie

Lansdowne, PA

#547183 Jun 16, 2013
Mark wrote:
<quoted text>
That is because Christianity is a mass religion in a mass society. It is directed at the masses. It is especially directed at people that have low spirituality, and even more specifically at the people with the lowest people among those.
Jesus comes to the evil. This is justified in a very cunning way, by saying Jesus is a doctor and doctors only come to the sick. The lower the spirituality the bigger the ego, and the stronger the superiorty feelings.
It is funny things seeing these vain egomaniacs trying to look humble. Our new pope is doing a good job in this. He is Jesuit, the most cunning of all. He going back to a humble lifestyle, but of course this is heralded through the media so all will know how humble the new pope is.
Christianity is an anti-religion it is directed at the masses but it does its very best to bend the minds of intelligent, spiritual people. When you read the accounts of all the abuse in Christian institution you soon find out is was specially directed to break children with a free will. These are the once that also have the intelligence the need for their organisation.
The Mafia work in exactly the same way, they specifically target at intelligent boys and try to lure them in fist by being very generous to them. They are connected, the Mafia is used by the Catholic churh to do her dirty work.
Converters use forums to lure intelligent people into discussions, the use very intelligent techniques. Some will start attacking them furiously, but there will always be one that is intelligent and kind who comes to their rescue. The attacks naturally bring them together. And they are invited to tell about themselves. At some point they will be invited to a meeting. And then they will find that people are exceptionally nice to them. And they think, wow, I had the wrong picture, these Christians aren't so bad at all. Then they find out other good people the discussed with are Christians too. And so it goes on, one step at the time, slowly reeling in the victim. The whole operation is staged from beginning to end. When I was Christian I saw convinced atheist boys being transformed in Christians that way. This is more easy than it seems as these often intelligent boys are lonely and single. They are overconfident rationalizing everything and that makes it much easer to use emotional manipulation, without them being aware of it.
It is has similarities with the way sexual predators go about grooming children, but is much more refined because they use advanced group psychology. It is in fact a sales process. When you walk into a garage with a good sales team you are fish swimming into a net, if you are not aware of that you easily get hooked. Sales is a science, ans good salesmen are extremely successful.
Never underestimate them.
hey,hey, yo!!

No one uses the word mafia nomore.
They call it organi
zed crime.
It's a better word.
No Neck Vinnie

Lansdowne, PA

#547184 Jun 16, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
Encouraging Words....
Come, let us sing to the Lord! Let us shout joyfully to the Rock of our salvation. Let us come to Him with thanksgiving.
Psalm 95:1-2
K-Love
The rock has crumbled.
get out, quick!
No Neck Vinnie

Lansdowne, PA

#547185 Jun 16, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol, WTF? Where'd you find that supposed Christian view?
Where it says you're as filthy as rags.
No Neck Vinnie

Lansdowne, PA

#547186 Jun 16, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
So did humans.
But antacids, vitamins, etc are not dirt.
Neither are humans.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 9 min Catcher1 763,421
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 13 min Johnny 4,138
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 24 min Rick in Kansas 263,351
Best Smartphone On The Market 28 min ChristINSANITY is... 2
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 30 min An NFL Fan 119,181
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 30 min WildWeirdWillie 175,000
children's fitness a better program? 33 min dad of 3 1
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 42 min Liam 554,564
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 20 hr NATHAN 176

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE