Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#547057 Jun 15, 2013
blind man n the bleachers wrote:
Proverbs 24
King James Version (KJV)
24 Be not thou envious against evil men, neither desire to be with them.
2 For their heart studieth destruction, and their lips talk of mischief.
3 Through wisdom is an house builded; and by understanding it is established:
4 And by knowledge shall the chambers be filled with all precious and pleasant riches.
5 A wise man is strong; yea, a man of knowledge increaseth strength.
6 For by wise counsel thou shalt make thy war: and in multitude of counsellors there is safety.
7 Wisdom is too high for a fool: he openeth not his mouth in the gate.
8 He that deviseth to do evil shall be called a mischievous person.
9 The thought of foolishness is sin: and the scorner is an abomination to men.
10 If thou faint in the day of adversity, thy strength is small.
11 If thou forbear to deliver them that are drawn unto death, and those that are ready to be slain;
12 If thou sayest, Behold, we knew it not; doth not he that pondereth the heart consider it? and he that keepeth thy soul, doth not he know it? and shall not he render to every man according to his works?
13 My son, eat thou honey, because it is good; and the honeycomb, which is sweet to thy taste:
14 So shall the knowledge of wisdom be unto thy soul: when thou hast found it, then there shall be a reward, and thy expectation shall not be cut off.
15 Lay not wait, O wicked man, against the dwelling of the righteous; spoil not his resting place:
16 For a just man falleth seven times, and riseth up again: but the wicked shall fall into mischief.
17 Rejoice not when thine enemy falleth, and let not thine heart be glad when he stumbleth:
18 Lest the Lord see it, and it displease him, and he turn away his wrath from him.
19 Fret not thyself because of evil men, neither be thou envious at the wicked:
20 For there shall be no reward to the evil man; the candle of the wicked shall be put out.
21 My son, fear thou the Lord and the king: and meddle not with them that are given to change:
22 For their calamity shall rise suddenly; and who knoweth the ruin of them both?
23 These things also belong to the wise. It is not good to have respect of persons in judgment.
24 He that saith unto the wicked, Thou are righteous; him shall the people curse, nations shall abhor him:
25 But to them that rebuke him shall be delight, and a good blessing shall come upon them.
26 Every man shall kiss his lips that giveth a right answer.
27 Prepare thy work without, and make it fit for thyself in the field; and afterwards build thine house.
28 Be not a witness against thy neighbour without cause; and deceive not with thy lips.
29 Say not, I will do so to him as he hath done to me: I will render to the man according to his work.
30 I went by the field of the slothful, and by the vineyard of the man void of understanding;
31 And, lo, it was all grown over with thorns, and nettles had covered the face thereof, and the stone wall thereof was broken down.
32 Then I saw, and considered it well: I looked upon it, and received instruction.
33 Yet a little sleep, a little slumber, a little folding of the hands to sleep:
34 So shall thy poverty come as one that travelleth; and thy want as an armed man.
"Jesus Asterisk Christ, Stan! People are feeling really cheated by this!"

~ Eric Cartman

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#547058 Jun 15, 2013
IN order for Shrinkie to have so much horse manure, he has to have a pony somewhere.

I grew weary of the shoveling a while back. <smile>
<quoted text>
Hahaha that's funny. You, I mean skom, once asked me if I admired dr shrink and if I wanted to be like him. The answer was and still is no. But, one thing I have come to admire. In this Topix world of make believe people. With the same person presenting themselves as people of opposing view points and different personas. Each so smart and the great defender of what ever it is they are supposed espouse. This person has created the simplest character. And wiped the floor with all of you. And not one person that I have seen, has been able to touch him. Or knock him off his square. This simple creativity, I admire. And if a person is able to sort through the rhetoric, you some times find some pretty good thoughts.
There, now that will stir up the masses :)

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#547059 Jun 15, 2013
Proverbs 24
King James Version (KJV)
24 Be not thou envious against evil men, neither desire to be with them.
2 For their heart studieth destruction, and their lips talk of mischief.
3 Through wisdom is an house builded; and by understanding it is established:
4 And by knowledge shall the chambers be filled with all precious and pleasant riches.
5 A wise man is strong; yea, a man of knowledge increaseth strength.
6 For by wise counsel thou shalt make thy war: and in multitude of counsellors there is safety.
7 Wisdom is too high for a fool: he openeth not his mouth in the gate.
8 He that deviseth to do evil shall be called a mischievous person.
9 The thought of foolishness is sin: and the scorner is an abomination to men.
10 If thou faint in the day of adversity, thy strength is small.
11 If thou forbear to deliver them that are drawn unto death, and those that are ready to be slain;
12 If thou sayest, Behold, we knew it not; doth not he that pondereth the heart consider it? and he that keepeth thy soul, doth not he know it? and shall not he render to every man according to his works?
13 My son, eat thou honey, because it is good; and the honeycomb, which is sweet to thy taste:
14 So shall the knowledge of wisdom be unto thy soul: when thou hast found it, then there shall be a reward, and thy expectation shall not be cut off.
15 Lay not wait, O wicked man, against the dwelling of the righteous; spoil not his resting place:
16 For a just man falleth seven times, and riseth up again: but the wicked shall fall into mischief.
17 Rejoice not when thine enemy falleth, and let not thine heart be glad when he stumbleth:
18 Lest the Lord see it, and it displease him, and he turn away his wrath from him.
19 Fret not thyself because of evil men, neither be thou envious at the wicked:
20 For there shall be no reward to the evil man; the candle of the wicked shall be put out.
21 My son, fear thou the Lord and the king: and meddle not with them that are given to change:
22 For their calamity shall rise suddenly; and who knoweth the ruin of them both?
23 These things also belong to the wise. It is not good to have respect of persons in judgment.
24 He that saith unto the wicked, Thou are righteous; him shall the people curse, nations shall abhor him:
25 But to them that rebuke him shall be delight, and a good blessing shall come upon them.
26 Every man shall kiss his lips that giveth a right answer.
27 Prepare thy work without, and make it fit for thyself in the field; and afterwards build thine house.
28 Be not a witness against thy neighbour without cause; and deceive not with thy lips.
29 Say not, I will do so to him as he hath done to me: I will render to the man according to his work.
30 I went by the field of the slothful, and by the vineyard of the man void of understanding;
31 And, lo, it was all grown over with thorns, and nettles had covered the face thereof, and the stone wall thereof was broken down.
32 Then I saw, and considered it well: I looked upon it, and received instruction.
33 Yet a little sleep, a little slumber, a little folding of the hands to sleep:
34 So shall thy poverty come as one that travelleth; and thy want as an armed man.
True thing writer!
El Centro

United States

#547060 Jun 15, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU ARE WORSE
just BABOON with tail long 18 inch,shaved a.... and face look like old gorrila female a...
You are a buffoon.

“Love much, trust none”

There

#547061 Jun 15, 2013
Khatru wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol
Thanks. I'd forgotten about that.
Another example of the contempt in which the bible holds women.
Let us look at Adam's first mate. Lilith was an equal to Adam made from the clay and breath to life by God.
She wanted to be on top during sex and Adam complained to God. So God turned her into a demon.

God should have turned Adam into a demon and made a 'Real Man' for Lilith.

YHWY was a real asshole. Anyone who doesn't see that either is either brainwashed or mentally ill.
Mark

Hedel, Netherlands

#547062 Jun 15, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
you know nothing about sun, stars or never find any light,
your time is limited also worship stars the best stars are huren from Hollywood
night sky is witness of creation,but you never see this spiritual light of wisdom,because you are blind,
you never hear sound of creation,because you are deaf.
your delussions create gods for your brain,and dependency from them.
the worst thing what they did with you
I describe very simple: your gods made you stupid,immoral, and sick mentaly person seeing sun as god
if for you it is god?
just follow exmple of ancient aztecks and offer on the altar of sun god your own stupid body,or throw from the high rock own wife or babe virgin to make god sun happy with you
at end.
I recommend you
.just close page of this topic, your halucinations register to dr Shrink,and wait for free bed in the mental institute in Amsterdam not far away from alley of nacked prostituties,gays and lesbians
I am sure you never achieve first stage of tree divinity and their branches to reach High Wisdom of flying sky white eagles-one of them is called dr Shrink
never forget when low wages janitor sweep floor,mostly deadly dust enter your mouth throat,flows to your brain,and make very dusty limited size of thinking brain?
Meet the new religion
One of harmony between
young and old,
black and white
homosexual and heterosexual
no more hate
I invite you to join, you poor thing

“Love much, trust none”

There

#547063 Jun 15, 2013
I would call the mental deficiencies of many (alleged) Christians here to be far more a handicap than any person who simply has a physical impairment.

Hellen Keller is a great example. She puts most of the people here to shame.
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>A flaw does not accurately describe a blind or deaf person. Someone with a scar or a limp or something or a stutter, those are flaws. A person with a flaw can still mostly perform everything a person without that flaw can.
Deaf or Blindness is a handicap. Those are physical handicaps. People with handicaps cannot perform in a world or society built for people with all five senses. Reason there are braille for the blind, wheelchairs for a those with no legs, sign language for the deaf. They are physically abnormal. How come that not obvious to you??
Compare apples to apples-humans to humans. You comparing humans with a birds?? You talking about God irrational, You the one irrational.

“Love much, trust none”

There

#547064 Jun 15, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>The US Supreme Court has plenty to say, they are the top court in the land. And they say Atheism is a religion, and that is what Atheism is, a Religion.
The person that has very little say on the matter is [you]..
Dr[do little]..lol
The US Supreme Court also said that black people weren't human and were to be treated like cattle.

Location hidden

#547065 Jun 15, 2013
Christians are cool.

http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TSHQAVD...
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
If you support the bibles, any of them, you support stoning children, your god commanded it according to your bibles.
very bright wrote:
<quoted text>
God did command that at times. You know why? You know what kind of people He had slaughtered in the Bible? They were evil crud like you. They were warned time and time again to obey God and His commands but they didn't because they were JUST LIKE YOU.
They were scumbags like you, those who were the enemy of God's people.
They were not innocent people, they were guilty sacks of shit just like you, you horrid bitch.
Thanks for bringing this up because it clearly justifies why God commanded the deaths of horrible people just like you. You should consider yourself fortunate that you have the right to be a scoffing bitch and get away with it...for now.
You atheists never bring that up, do you,??? you scummy lying atheist.

“Love much, trust none”

There

#547067 Jun 15, 2013
_-Alice-_ wrote:
Christians are cool.
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TSHQAVD...
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
The arguement you will receive is "He isn't a real Christian."
If only they were honest enough to admit all the hate and violence wrought by Christians.
They have more skeletons in their closet than in the catacombs of Rome.
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#547068 Jun 15, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
IN order for Shrinkie to have so much horse manure, he has to have a pony somewhere.
I grew weary of the shoveling a while back. <smile>
<quoted text>
you are not allowed to talk against your beloved friend dr Shrink
who daily pray for you and your healthy a.....

those atheists and poor churchoids only are waiting your suffer and death

but dr Shrink cry for you to HIS TRUE GOD,
cry for mercy on you,your poor alcoholic past dead liver, health,colon and all manures lay around your living room from this wild animals"borsuku" living with you my dear poor old sick deadly pal
take and accept sent friendly smile of humble dr Shrink for you and your poor animal 'borsuku"
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#547069 Jun 15, 2013
Mark wrote:
<quoted text>
Meet the new religion
One of harmony between
young and old,
black and white
homosexual and heterosexual
no more hate
I invite you to join, you poor thing
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =euS2SlC68q8XX
dr Shrink urinate n your invitation of scumbag worshiping sun, and feces of animals

I am poor thing
but you are worse,you are mentaly sick, psychopath bambling wahn sin ohne Ende
and thinking that you are important figure

od course important figure standing outside and head is full of birds cheamical s.....

stick into your a.... all those internet links
I am to smart,to big,and to wise,to ready all those internet Lies written by idiots like you

go sleep you ruskij durak ponimajesch? or kapisho?

“Engaged to the love of my life”

Since: Aug 12

Montreal

#547070 Jun 15, 2013
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
So you don't eat or even touch pork, you don't wear mixed fabrics, and you don't eat shellfish?
If you respect all the rules of your precious Leviticus, then you can say without hypocrisy that being gay is an abomination. Doesn't mean you're right, it just means you could say it without being a hypocrite.
Though we all know you are a hypocrite.
BIBLE TRUE JEHOVA wrote:
<quoted text>
sorry
today true follower are not necessary christians, and not follow Mosaic ceremonial laws given only to phisical nation of Israel
none of phisical ceremonal laws have any worship practive in the lifes
of spiritual true Christ Believers.
YOU ALSO CAN BE ONE, ONLY YOU HAVE TO SURRENDER UNDER OBEDIENCE OF SPIRITUAL LAW, NOT YOUR OWN EARTHLY LAW,TRYING TO JUSTYFY YOUR OWN PRIVATE CHOICE
First of all, you didn't answer the question.
I take your silence is a "yes" to being a hypocrite.

You then babble about unrelated nothings.

I think you might be insane.

“Engaged to the love of my life”

Since: Aug 12

Montreal

#547071 Jun 15, 2013
BIBLE TRUE JEHOVA wrote:
<quoted text>
John jaws
you are uneducated idiot
grab hebrew language or visit Jews sinagouge and ask them what means EL SHADDAI.
because now you shoot incredible stinking bullet from your empty full of holes brain?
we know who are you John Jaws catolic departed togethere with german pope nazi old boy from RCC
you even look like face of square nazi box
if you got made mouth piece from cartoon box,it doesn't mean all posters are made in your image
POOR JOHN JAWS WITH YOUR FAMILY OF CRAZY BIRMINGHAM CATOLICS,
he he heeeeeeeeeeeee
Yup, you're insane.
Insane in the membrane.

“The eye has it...”

Since: May 09

Russell's Teapot

#547072 Jun 15, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
The arguement you will receive is "He isn't a real Christian."
If only they were honest enough to admit all the hate and violence wrought by Christians.
They have more skeletons in their closet than in the catacombs of Rome.
That's the "beauty" of the "No True Christian™" fallacy.

Only people who do nothing wrong at all are called Christian — by Christians — and those who do wrong are not Christian, no matter if the person who does something illegal, wrong or less than exemplary says they are a Christian.

It's a disingenuous claim by "Christians" who utilize the fallacy(obviously), and very convenient. When a Christian does something that casts a bad light on Christianity, they just say those people who presented a negative view of Christianity aren't real Christians and the problem is solved, no?

It's good people are standing up and pointing out these flaws in Christianity and exposing that type of "No True Christian™" thinking as disingenuous and fallacious.

The - "No True Christian™" - fallacy points to there being far less Christians in the nation than statistics say there are, meaning the US isn't a "Christian Country", if we allow Christians to make the "No true Christian", assertion, nor has it ever been. <(chuckle)>

We know that is protested, however, by all Christians, true Christians or not, and suddenly every Christian a Christian could get to say they are a Christian would indeed be a Christian...~/.

This is the rule: The only "Real Christian™" is the one you happen to be talking to at the moment, and they'll tell you who isn't, a "Real Christian™".

I'm proud to say, I'm not.

"Atheism, Secularity, and Well-Being: How the Findings of Social Science Counter Negative Stereotypes and Assumptions"
https://www.google.com/url...

The above link is a good article/.pdf on the subject that illustrates a religion/deity belief definitely does not make for a better human, and the lack of a religion/deity belief certainly does not make for a worse human.

It's quite the opposite.

Location hidden

#547074 Jun 15, 2013
Doctor Jordan wrote:
<quoted text>No, I think that the US Supreme Court said that the Irish weren't human and were to be fed with the pigs. But, didn't the founding fathers say that a man without religion is lower that a rat and not worthy to breathe. People say the darnedest things. Women were seen as less valued than pigs and dogs, thus not right to vote or own property. You forget that at one time, blacks in America owned white slaves, while women could not even own the bed they slept in.
Who wants a big meaty bone? My wittle boi does, yes hims duuuhhhsss.

Sit?

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#547075 Jun 15, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Off topic but funny as hell, here:
A Marine was deployed to Afghanistan. While he was there he received a letter from his girlfriend. In the letter she explained that she had slept with two guys while he had been gone and she wanted to break up with him. AND, she wanted pictures of herself back.
So the Marine did what any squared-away Marine would do. He went around to his buddies and collected all the unwanted photos of women he could find. He then mailed about 25 pictures of women (with clothes and without) to his girlfriend with the following note:
“I don’t remember which one you are. Please remove your picture and send the rest back.”
LIKE A BOSS
Funny. I like it.

Fennario

#547076 Jun 16, 2013
Mark wrote:
No only Christians are.
They admit to that
And I believe them
Their history proves them right
They are indeed evildoers.
I was not born a sinner
I think humanity should ask itself whether it wants to be ruled by people that confess to they are innate evildoers. I say no. I have no problem with homosexuality, but evildoing is unethical. We should not let the evil rule us.
RiversideRedneck wrote:
To what "innate evildoers" are you referring?
He appears to mean people that say that they were born sinners.
RiversideRedneck wrote:
You say; "I have no problem with homosexuality, but evildoing is unethical.". I agree. Now who's gonna decide what's evil and what's not?
He appears to be saying that the individual decides this about himself. If he declares himself born evil, we take him at his word.

I'm anxious to see how he answers the question himself. It seems to be a tongue-in-cheek way of saying that you can call yourself a born sinner if that's what you think you are, but not anybody else, and that if you do, you should be taken at your word, meaning excluded from positions of authority and responsibility.

None of us like that condescending doctrine, which says that everybody is a sinner, but that since Christians are forgiven, they are cleansed and somehow morally superior. He's turning that around on the Christian.

Fennario

#547077 Jun 16, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Pssst..... Trifecta....
*whispers*
Over here.....
Can you drop the handicapped/normal/abnormal debate already?
The argument began with the justification of homophobia being in part due to gays being in the minority. Then somebody mentioned other examples of being in the minority that didn't deserve the same harsh judgment, such as blindness, left-handedness and genius.

This set off a series of comments trying to justify the negativity for gays using private and rigid definitions of relatively flexible words.

It's really a debate about nothing more than what words mean, not about what is true. The word "abnormal" was discussed. The same was attempted with the word "unnatural."

If abnormal means different from typical, then both the blind and geniuses are abnormal. If abnormal means undesirable, then of the two, only blindness is abnormal. If abnormal mean deviant or is a condemnation as when a Christian calls a homosexual abnormal, then neither the blind nor geniuses are abnormal.

In the end, everybody agreed that geniuses are good, blindness is undesirable but didn't demean the afflicted, it remained a standoff between the Christians and non-Christians about whether gays were an abomination worthy of eternal hellfire - right where the conversation started. That is why such discussions are always sterile - they're about the usage of words, not about what is true in the world.

Fennario

#547078 Jun 16, 2013
No, I am not great. My God is great
Don't be so humble. You are exactly as great as your god, and your god is exactly as great as you are. The same is true for your coprolaliac buddy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 9 min June VanDerMark 548,965
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 10 min ChristineM 751,339
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 15 min Toby 96,140
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 15 min waaasssuuup 441,446
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 17 min RADEKT 261,723
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 19 min waaasssuuup 230,138
Is porn spontaneous or not ??? (Oct '09) 20 min white house intern 8
Hot gays in Abu Dhabi (Nov '13) 3 hr i want it 1,074

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE