Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#547041 Jun 15, 2013
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm trying to align my bed with the dragon line for proper chi flow.
Can you cuddle up with me to see if it's working?
Isn't that Chinese stuff? Sorry my friend, i come from the land of kamasutra, I don't understand dragon lines. I think u should ask River about that stuff!!

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#547042 Jun 15, 2013
I'm in the U.S, not Australia, what is a poofter??
[QUOTE who="Rosa Winkel"]<quoted text>
One thing I have learned...you can't be a good Christian without being a poofter basher. At least, according to some.
Love thy neighbour?!
Sure. But calling evil good, is not loving thy neighbor, it's harming them.

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#547043 Jun 15, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>The US Supreme Court has plenty to say, they are the top court in the land.
Your land. Atheists in China don't give a crap what the SCOTUS says.

“What's left to defend?”

Since: Jan 11

Freedom

#547044 Jun 15, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
Homosexuality is both unnatural, and abnormal.
Learn that.
If you can't learn that, then we can agree to disagree :)
Due to your confirmation bias, this isn't something you can understand.

Maybe you can find a cure for your cooties though. You should think seriously about seeing a professional, before it's too late.
Rosa Winkel

Surry Hills, Australia

#547045 Jun 15, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
I'm in the U.S, not Australia, what is a poofter?? <quoted text>Sure. But calling evil good, is not loving thy neighbor, it's harming them.
There you go, also known as a "horse's hoof".
http://www.internetslang.com/POOFTER-meaning-...

But I call some of them my good mates.

“What's left to defend?”

Freedom

#547046 Jun 15, 2013
Clementia wrote:
A "hello"? A f*ckin' "hello"? Is that how they welcome people back in America?
I'm normal!:-D
I will, but only if u Americans protest and get your bloody bastardized English out of our British Dictionary!!!! We've had it up to here with u'r sulfur and color and kernel and behavior and other sh*t like putting Z's everywhere, well, we not gonna take it no more!! NO MORE!!!
PLEASE..PLEASE..PLEASE!! We're begging u, please take your 'English' back to America!!
Hello....BEAUTIFUL!!!

Americanz alwayz like to do thingz their own way.

“What's left to defend?”

Freedom

#547047 Jun 15, 2013
Clementia wrote:
Isn't that Chinese stuff? Sorry my friend, i come from the land of kamasutra, I don't understand dragon lines. I think u should ask River about that stuff!!
Why don't you both come over and we'll figure this bed stuff out once and for all.

:)
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#547048 Jun 15, 2013
Mark wrote:
<quoted text>
Drinking? I was never an escapist Dr Shrink.
That is another reason Christianity does not appeal to me
But I do seek the light
this time I worship the Stars
The night sky aka heaven is magnificent indeed
The milky way is awesome
Look at my Gods and say they are not breathtaking indeed
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =KySThq5CxLIXX
you know nothing about sun, stars or never find any light,
your time is limited also worship stars the best stars are huren from Hollywood

night sky is witness of creation,but you never see this spiritual light of wisdom,because you are blind,

you never hear sound of creation,because you are deaf.

your delussions create gods for your brain,and dependency from them.
the worst thing what they did with you
I describe very simple: your gods made you stupid,immoral, and sick mentaly person seeing sun as god
if for you it is god?
just follow exmple of ancient aztecks and offer on the altar of sun god your own stupid body,or throw from the high rock own wife or babe virgin to make god sun happy with you

at end.
I recommend you
.just close page of this topic, your halucinations register to dr Shrink,and wait for free bed in the mental institute in Amsterdam not far away from alley of nacked prostituties,gays and lesbians

I am sure you never achieve first stage of tree divinity and their branches to reach High Wisdom of flying sky white eagles-one of them is called dr Shrink

never forget when low wages janitor sweep floor,mostly deadly dust enter your mouth throat,flows to your brain,and make very dusty limited size of thinking brain?
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#547049 Jun 15, 2013
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
Due to your confirmation bias, this isn't something you can understand.
Maybe you can find a cure for your cooties though. You should think seriously about seeing a professional, before it's too late.
you are simple stupid
according to you you idiot
trifecta 1 has confirmative bias,
it means that he knows,understand,and don;t need any cure

rather you need cure your primitive education,
and find out 'what is confirmative bias

instead giving advice others
rather you have to seek dr Shrink,take basic Elementary english courses, before is to late

because tide with bleach is strong enough and finish wash your brain completly

see you latter,guy without of any guts
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#547050 Jun 15, 2013
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
I know u missed me, u can't hide your feelings, so don't try!! I know a friend who knows everything!! He told me!!
I miss only realy p... and breathing around me nice ladies
i never miss cyber mut without of face,legs, belly and her part

only cyber maniacs and masturbators miss not existing miserable female and masturbate to their own imginations

you have no friend on this cyber space,they are not friends only dumb trolls included you little dumb bimbo bambino

please/start think using your brain upstairs,not use brain your part between your fat legs(this part is not your brain)

kapisho bibbi

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#547051 Jun 15, 2013
Proverbs 24

King James Version (KJV)

24 Be not thou envious against evil men, neither desire to be with them.

2 For their heart studieth destruction, and their lips talk of mischief.

3 Through wisdom is an house builded; and by understanding it is established:

4 And by knowledge shall the chambers be filled with all precious and pleasant riches.

5 A wise man is strong; yea, a man of knowledge increaseth strength.

6 For by wise counsel thou shalt make thy war: and in multitude of counsellors there is safety.

7 Wisdom is too high for a fool: he openeth not his mouth in the gate.

8 He that deviseth to do evil shall be called a mischievous person.

9 The thought of foolishness is sin: and the scorner is an abomination to men.

10 If thou faint in the day of adversity, thy strength is small.

11 If thou forbear to deliver them that are drawn unto death, and those that are ready to be slain;

12 If thou sayest, Behold, we knew it not; doth not he that pondereth the heart consider it? and he that keepeth thy soul, doth not he know it? and shall not he render to every man according to his works?

13 My son, eat thou honey, because it is good; and the honeycomb, which is sweet to thy taste:

14 So shall the knowledge of wisdom be unto thy soul: when thou hast found it, then there shall be a reward, and thy expectation shall not be cut off.

15 Lay not wait, O wicked man, against the dwelling of the righteous; spoil not his resting place:

16 For a just man falleth seven times, and riseth up again: but the wicked shall fall into mischief.

17 Rejoice not when thine enemy falleth, and let not thine heart be glad when he stumbleth:

18 Lest the Lord see it, and it displease him, and he turn away his wrath from him.

19 Fret not thyself because of evil men, neither be thou envious at the wicked:

20 For there shall be no reward to the evil man; the candle of the wicked shall be put out.

21 My son, fear thou the Lord and the king: and meddle not with them that are given to change:

22 For their calamity shall rise suddenly; and who knoweth the ruin of them both?

23 These things also belong to the wise. It is not good to have respect of persons in judgment.

24 He that saith unto the wicked, Thou are righteous; him shall the people curse, nations shall abhor him:

25 But to them that rebuke him shall be delight, and a good blessing shall come upon them.

26 Every man shall kiss his lips that giveth a right answer.

27 Prepare thy work without, and make it fit for thyself in the field; and afterwards build thine house.

28 Be not a witness against thy neighbour without cause; and deceive not with thy lips.

29 Say not, I will do so to him as he hath done to me: I will render to the man according to his work.

30 I went by the field of the slothful, and by the vineyard of the man void of understanding;

31 And, lo, it was all grown over with thorns, and nettles had covered the face thereof, and the stone wall thereof was broken down.

32 Then I saw, and considered it well: I looked upon it, and received instruction.

33 Yet a little sleep, a little slumber, a little folding of the hands to sleep:

34 So shall thy poverty come as one that travelleth; and thy want as an armed man.

“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

Since: Jul 07

And thank you JESUS for caring

#547052 Jun 15, 2013
Rosa Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
There you go, also known as a "horse's hoof".
http://www.internetslang.com/POOFTER-meaning-...
But I call some of them my good mates.
LOL... haven't heard horse's hoof for ages ~ most of the Aussie slang is dying off sadly, but every now and then a phrase pops back up and gives me a bit of a laugh. My grandson wanted to know what I meant when I was driving and said have a look at that dickhead sitting right up my Khyber... but he did laugh when I explained the meaning :)
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#547053 Jun 15, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
What a beautiful religion you have. It has left you disconnected and self-centered.
never worry about others religions you stupid nousy self thinker

rather you control only your own emptiness,and stupidity driving you sick and insane against others

you are simple kurva-or bladz

I wish to see you face to face to see your f...salutations

other way you are cyber coward,and menace of the Society push others to make riots against those old christians,

such scums like you,I do have many closed under close supervison from doctros personel,nurses,or prison wardens
El Centro

United States

#547054 Jun 15, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
you know nothing about sun, stars or never find any light,
your time is limited also worship stars the best stars are huren from Hollywood
night sky is witness of creation,but you never see this spiritual light of wisdom,because you are blind,
you never hear sound of creation,because you are deaf.
your delussions create gods for your brain,and dependency from them.
the worst thing what they did with you
I describe very simple: your gods made you stupid,immoral, and sick mentaly person seeing sun as god
if for you it is god?
just follow exmple of ancient aztecks and offer on the altar of sun god your own stupid body,or throw from the high rock own wife or babe virgin to make god sun happy with you
at end.
I recommend you
.just close page of this topic, your halucinations register to dr Shrink,and wait for free bed in the mental institute in Amsterdam not far away from alley of nacked prostituties,gays and lesbians
I am sure you never achieve first stage of tree divinity and their branches to reach High Wisdom of flying sky white eagles-one of them is called dr Shrink
never forget when low wages janitor sweep floor,mostly deadly dust enter your mouth throat,flows to your brain,and make very dusty limited size of thinking brain?
You are a buffoon.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#547055 Jun 15, 2013
FOR WHAT WE ARE WATCHING AND NONE OF THOSE DEVIL ABORTED VIOMITS IS ABLE TO DESTROY US

It is not for a sign we are watching
for wonders above and below
the pouring out of vials of wicked world judgement,
The sounding of trumpets of woe;
It is not for a day we are looking
Nor even the time yet to be
WE LIVE AND WATCH WITHOUT OF EARTHLY TIME

When the earth shall be filled with God's glory
As the waters covers the sea;

It is not for a king we are longing
To make the world-kingdoms His own;

It is not for a judge who shall summon
the nations of earth to His God's throne

Not for these,though we know they are comming;
They are but adjuncts of him
Before whom all earthly glory is clouded

besides whom all earthly splendor grows dim

WE WAI FOR THE LORD,WITHOUT OF EARTHLY TIME SUBJECT,
HE IS OUR BELOVED,OUR COMFORTER,MASTER,AND ETERNAL FRIENDS

The subsatnce of all that we hope for;
beginning of faith and its end;

WE WATCH FOR OUR SAVIOUR AND BRIDEGROOM,
WHO LOVED AND LOVE US AND MADE US HIS OWN;

FOR HIM WE ARE LOOKING AND LONGING

FOR LORD LORD JESUS AND JESUS ALONE
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#547056 Jun 15, 2013
El Centro wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a buffoon.
YOU ARE WORSE
just BABOON with tail long 18 inch,shaved a.... and face look like old gorrila female a...

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#547057 Jun 15, 2013
blind man n the bleachers wrote:
Proverbs 24
King James Version (KJV)
4 And by knowledge shall the chambers be filled with all precious and pleasant riches.
6 For by wise counsel thou shalt make thy war: and in multitude of counsellors there is safety.
11 If thou forbear to deliver them that are drawn unto death, and those that are ready to be slain;
12 If thou sayest, Behold, we knew it not; doth not he that pondereth the heart consider it? and he that keepeth thy soul, doth not he know it? and shall not he render to every man according to his works?
13 My son, eat thou honey, because it is good; and the honeycomb, which is sweet to thy taste:
14 So shall the knowledge of wisdom be unto thy soul: when thou hast found it, then there shall be a reward, and thy expectation shall not be cut off.
15 Lay not wait, O wicked man, against the dwelling of the righteous; spoil not his resting place:
16 For a just man falleth seven times, and riseth up again: but the wicked shall fall into mischief.
17 Rejoice not when thine enemy falleth, and let not thine heart be glad when he stumbleth:
18 Lest the Lord see it, and it displease him, and he turn away his wrath from him.
20 For there shall be no reward to the evil man; the candle of the wicked shall be put out.
21 My son, fear thou the Lord and the king: and meddle not with them that are given to change:
22 For their calamity shall rise suddenly; and who knoweth the ruin of them both?
23 These things also belong to the wise. It is not good to have respect of persons in judgment.
24 He that saith unto the wicked, Thou are righteous; him shall the people curse, nations shall abhor him:
25 But to them that rebuke him shall be delight, and a good blessing shall come upon them.
27 Prepare thy work without, and make it fit for thyself in the field; and afterwards build thine house.
28 Be not a witness against thy neighbour without cause; and deceive not with thy lips.
29 Say not, I will do so to him as he hath done to me: I will render to the man according to his work.
30 I went by the field of the slothful, and by the vineyard of the man void of understanding;
31 And, lo, it was all grown over with thorns, and nettles had covered the face thereof, and the stone wall thereof was broken down.
32 Then I saw, and considered it well: I looked upon it, and received instruction.
33 Yet a little sleep, a little slumber, a little folding of the hands to sleep:
34 So shall thy poverty come as one that travelleth; and thy want as an armed man.
"Jesus Asterisk Christ, Stan! People are feeling really cheated by this!"

~ Eric Cartman

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#547058 Jun 15, 2013
IN order for Shrinkie to have so much horse manure, he has to have a pony somewhere.

I grew weary of the shoveling a while back. <smile>
<quoted text>
Hahaha that's funny. You, I mean skom, once asked me if I admired dr shrink and if I wanted to be like him. The answer was and still is no. But, one thing I have come to admire. In this Topix world of make believe people. With the same person presenting themselves as people of opposing view points and different personas. Each so smart and the great defender of what ever it is they are supposed espouse. This person has created the simplest character. And wiped the floor with all of you. And not one person that I have seen, has been able to touch him. Or knock him off his square. This simple creativity, I admire. And if a person is able to sort through the rhetoric, you some times find some pretty good thoughts.
There, now that will stir up the masses :)

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#547059 Jun 15, 2013
Proverbs 24
King James Version (KJV)
True thing writer!
El Centro

United States

#547060 Jun 15, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU ARE WORSE
just BABOON with tail long 18 inch,shaved a.... and face look like old gorrila female a...
You are a buffoon.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min Zahid 777,384
What Is Right With the USA 6 min UIDIOTRACEMAKEWOR... 6
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 7 min June VanDerMark 560,139
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 22 min MUQ2 37,841
Can REAL PEACE be REALIZED without Jesus Christ?? 25 min John Mark 2
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 26 min lovewithin 39,364
Couch Potato Alert 35 min George Blanda 6
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 47 min Freebird USA 175,775
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 2 hr RiccardoFire 96,839
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 hr onemale 265,370
More from around the web