Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#546976 Jun 15, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm an autonomous freethinker. I claim the authority.
<quoted text>
No wonder the Blind Man admires you so. I salute you both, as well as the religion that guided each of you in your journeys of self-actualization. Bravo Jesus! He is the potter, and you are the clay.
There you go with your lies again.
To this you will respond with where did I lie. And post splice together different things I have said to try and make it look like you are telling the truth. So, I will skip that step and go right to proving you are a liar.

This was my post.

"Hahaha that's funny. You, I mean skom, once asked me if I admired dr shrink and if I wanted to be like him. The answer was and still is no. But, one thing I have come to admire. In this Topix world of make believe people. With the same person presenting themselves as people of opposing view points and different personas. Each so smart and the great defender of what ever it is they are supposed espouse. This person has created the simplest character. And wiped the floor with all of you. And not one person that I have seen, has been able to touch him. Or knock him off his square. This simple creativity, I admire. And if a person is able to sort through the rhetoric, you some times find some pretty good thoughts.
There, now that will stir up the masses :)"

You said: No wonder the Blind Man admires you so.

I said: You, I mean skom, once asked me if I admired dr shrink and if I wanted to be like him. The answer was and still is no.

You really do need to seek help for this habitual problem with having to tell a lie.
Have a good evening I AN S.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#546977 Jun 15, 2013
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
I feel sorry for your handicap, being unable to see with your third eye. With my third eye, I can see how lost you are.
I can also see the progression of your cooties. There is little time left.
For your handicap, sorry I fell.

How lost you are with my third eye I can see.

Your cooties, the progression if can I also see.

Little time left, there is.

:)

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Location hidden

#546978 Jun 15, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
I was born wihtout wings. I find it quite normal. I sometimes wonder what it would be like to fly though.
Fly'n's easy!
Land'n is the tough part...

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#546979 Jun 15, 2013
Le_le wrote:
<quoted text>
Skombolis is 100percent wrong.
Why would the age of confessing your sins to your Catholic preist
be the age of 7-8 years old if the Catholic church wasn't
teaching Hell fire to these children? The Sacrament of "first
holy communion" takes place in second grade- the pomp and circumsance of making up sins..cause you know that's what they want to hear from you- and God forbid you sit there in silence-
on your knees!
The topic of our soul's mortal and venial sins..and hell are
taught on an everyday basis to a Catholic child.
The Catholic church has brain washing down to a science-
Skom is a perfect example.
Skombolis thinks he knows the depths of another's soul from his iphone.
He prides himself on interjecting himself and his anger towards humanity, onto posters on topix who disagree w him..
I was forced, as a child, to live Catholisism..it's scarey and it's ugly and it's one
church that needs to be absolved..
I also had the sacraments at a young age and there was no talk of hell being the reason

And you said the Catholic church teaches children they are going to hell. Please give one example where you were told you are going to hell I realize I am asking someone who still won't admit if she believes the Bible or in Jesus but call it curiosity of what story you can make up.

What were the circumstances that you were told they are going to hell?

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#546980 Jun 15, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
Your soul is your concern, it not have nothing to do with me.
What a beautiful religion you have. It has left you disconnected and self-centered.

Location hidden

#546981 Jun 15, 2013
blind man n the bleachers wrote:
<quoted text>

"Hahaha that's funny. You, I mean skom, once asked me if I admired dr shrink and if I wanted to be like him.
??

What does that mean?

"You, I mean Skom"

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Location hidden

#546982 Jun 15, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>You are going to really be confused as to the message when you realize you went to White Castle hamburgers and that's why the guy had on gloves and a white coat! LOL....jk
LOL!

Location hidden

#546983 Jun 15, 2013

What a beautiful smile you have.
Aw...

*blushes*

Location hidden

#546984 Jun 15, 2013
<quoted text>
Rejected out of hand.
Skom said:

"You said that it was stupid for me to speak out on something on ethical grounds even if I thought it was true when by saying nothing I could have gained an ally

Ians replied:

"Rejected out of hand."

Skom says:

That's ok, you would simply be dishonest even when showed the post. I know other people remember what you said. I told someone they were lying. You told me it was an example of poor judgement as even if I thought it was true the person I said it to could have been an ally. You thought it was stupid for someone to speak and cost themselves a potential alliance.

You can "reject" it all you want. It won't change what happened. Your "ethics" are on full display again

Location hidden

#546985 Jun 15, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!
:)

Hey BT

“Rainbow: God's covenant ”

Since: May 07

Clearwater and Honolulu

#546986 Jun 15, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
I also had the sacraments at a young age and there was no talk of hell being the reason
And you said the Catholic church teaches children they are going to hell. Please give one example where you were told you are going to hell I realize I am asking someone who still won't admit if she believes the Bible or in Jesus but call it curiosity of what story you can make up.
What were the circumstances that you were told they are going to hell?
This is of note to me bro. As you know I was brought up in the rcc. Pop was in the Coast Guard and we moved about every 2 years or so to a new duty station. I know the parishes we were part of were a little different from state to state. I was never taught any of the crap Le Le post about at any of them. In fact I wonder (again) what she is even speaking of? I'm also of the mindset that while I see NO EXCUSE for anyone in a position of authority in the rcc or anywhere else to harm children its been way blown out for an agenda. An agenda that is on display of late in this forum each time I log in. I also got a first hand look at how things are reported and not reported. For example many times in the public schools here in Fl. a teacher will abuse children and its not reported even close to the same way it is if its in a church. Sad to say some of the schools I was worked at sometimes never even made the news. But if its a church...

“Rainbow: God's covenant ”

Since: May 07

Clearwater and Honolulu

#546987 Jun 15, 2013
blind man n the bleachers wrote:
<quoted text>
There you go with your lies again.
To this you will respond with where did I lie. And post splice together different things I have said to try and make it look like you are telling the truth. So, I will skip that step and go right to proving you are a liar.
This was my post.
"Hahaha that's funny. You, I mean skom, once asked me if I admired dr shrink and if I wanted to be like him. The answer was and still is no. But, one thing I have come to admire. In this Topix world of make believe people. With the same person presenting themselves as people of opposing view points and different personas. Each so smart and the great defender of what ever it is they are supposed espouse. This person has created the simplest character. And wiped the floor with all of you. And not one person that I have seen, has been able to touch him. Or knock him off his square. This simple creativity, I admire. And if a person is able to sort through the rhetoric, you some times find some pretty good thoughts.
There, now that will stir up the masses :)"
You said: No wonder the Blind Man admires you so.
I said: You, I mean skom, once asked me if I admired dr shrink and if I wanted to be like him. The answer was and still is no.
You really do need to seek help for this habitual problem with having to tell a lie.
Have a good evening I AN S.
If he stops telling lies most of the postings will stop. Perhaps all of them. He is the face here of Christian hate. Any other group and it would be called on. Some groups and it leads to riots and killing.
Mark

Hedel, Netherlands

#546988 Jun 15, 2013
<quoted text>
Ament (sic).
LOL. They're not going to like this.
It is hard to please the Christian or their God
We must face that truth
Mark

Hedel, Netherlands

#546989 Jun 15, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
thank you my brother
they are not able to resist their naight mares about dr Shrink,
day halucinations torment them who is who,
dr Shrinks is not a lot on this cyber space,
defending Bible,and make from those opossers not POS, only street old donkey dung left full of white maggots ,stink, and denials of natural grow of creativity nature by God
example is IANS, not only viomits,but primitivosm below IQ of primitive mexicans living in the mexican cages
they try all the time without of any sucess to ban.or remove my MOST HANDSOME,MOST HUMBLE,MOST TRUTHFUL POSTS ABOUT THOSE SCUMBAGS,ATHEISTS,FAKEN CHRISTIANS,AND CYBER IDIOTS, TYPING BY S..FINGERS WITH CLOSE EYES, OR DRANK FACE
Do I understand correctly that the capitalized words are the ones from Holy Ghost himself?
simplyput

Aurora, CO

#546990 Jun 15, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Off topic but funny as hell, here:
A Marine was deployed to Afghanistan. While he was there he received a letter from his girlfriend. In the letter she explained that she had slept with two guys while he had been gone and she wanted to break up with him. AND, she wanted pictures of herself back.
So the Marine did what any squared-away Marine would do. He went around to his buddies and collected all the unwanted photos of women he could find. He then mailed about 25 pictures of women (with clothes and without) to his girlfriend with the following note:
I dont remember which one you are. Please remove your picture and send the rest back.
LIKE A BOSS
A Blonde GUY joke

there was these 3 Men that worked high up on a 'scaffold'. It was a German guy, a Spanish guy and a Blonde headed guy. It became lunc time , so all 3 sat down on the floor of the scaffold.

The German guy said 'German sauge and kraut again, if I get this one more time for lunch , I will JUMP off this scaffold to my death!

The Spanish guy said,'Burritoes again! if I have this one more time , I too, will JUMP off this scaffold to my death!

The Blonde Guy said,'Balony sandwiches again,! I too will jump off this scaffold to my death!

Next day--lunch time came- German guy said, German sauges and Kraut ! He JUMPED to his death--the Spanish guy said --Burritoes again , and he JUMPED to his death! The Blonde headed guy said--Balony sandwiches again , and he JUMPED to his death.

Funeral day came---The German's wife crying said 'If I knew he didn't want German sauges and Kraut, I wouldn't have made it again.

The Spanish guy's wife crying said 'And I wouldn't have made Burritotes again either!

The two wives looked at the Blonde guy's wife and the Blonde guy's wife said--- "Well don't look at ME, that idiot fixed his own LUNCH!!!!!!!

Location hidden

#546991 Jun 15, 2013
<quoted text>
Edit IANS

Here ya go, the exact post:

"I've highlighted a few egregious examples of poor judgment coming from you lately, as when you called Grace a liar. That was stupid, even if you believed it. She could be a potential ally and resource for you because she still cares about you. You are an idiot to throw that away for nothing in return.

http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/T0N0LOR...

Like I have been saying all along. You thought it was stupid for me to speak out on ethical grounds even if i believed it to be true as it cost me a potential ally (or so you thought)

Grace and I patched things up. Neither her nor I had to sell out out our ethics to do it either. You on the other hands IANS just keep showing time after time you can't be honest.

And imagine how many more times you would be exposed if not for your hair-splitting that goes beyond intellectual dishonesty? Or for the fact that people simply aren't going to waste the time pouring through months of back-posts. This time Google worked quickly!

Location hidden

#546992 Jun 15, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
??
What does that mean?
"You, I mean Skom"
You were the one that had asked me that question. It's probably been a couple of years ago now.
Nothing against you.
It was just you that had asked that question.
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#546993 Jun 15, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Was that a question?
Sin is an immoral act and considered to be against God's law.
There, I'm educated.
<quoted text>
And start sleeping with male animals like you?
<quoted text>
Odd... My chickens have a house and a bed, my dogs have their own beds, my horse had his own bed, too....
even if you would knock to my door,I would damgae you horribly

but never you would put your abominable full of lies 1 inch foot behind my door
i fart at your nose, and stop to have gay dreams, just end on your choices animals and gays around you
I am not such person
LIARS LIKE YOU ARE NOTHING SIMPLE S......posting only compalins to ban those whom your hate,you f.....idiots

Location hidden

#546994 Jun 15, 2013
simplyput wrote:
<quoted text>
A Blonde GUY joke
there was these 3 Men that worked high up on a 'scaffold'. It was a German guy, a Spanish guy and a Blonde headed guy. It became lunc time , so all 3 sat down on the floor of the scaffold.
The German guy said 'German sauge and kraut again, if I get this one more time for lunch , I will JUMP off this scaffold to my death!
The Spanish guy said,'Burritoes again! if I have this one more time , I too, will JUMP off this scaffold to my death!
The Blonde Guy said,'Balony sandwiches again,! I too will jump off this scaffold to my death!
Next day--lunch time came- German guy said, German sauges and Kraut ! He JUMPED to his death--the Spanish guy said --Burritoes again , and he JUMPED to his death! The Blonde headed guy said--Balony sandwiches again , and he JUMPED to his death.
Funeral day came---The German's wife crying said 'If I knew he didn't want German sauges and Kraut, I wouldn't have made it again.
The Spanish guy's wife crying said 'And I wouldn't have made Burritotes again either!
The two wives looked at the Blonde guy's wife and the Blonde guy's wife said--- "Well don't look at ME, that idiot fixed his own LUNCH!!!!!!!
HA HA HA !!!!

Love it!

Location hidden

#546995 Jun 15, 2013
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
This is of note to me bro. As you know I was brought up in the rcc. Pop was in the Coast Guard and we moved about every 2 years or so to a new duty station. I know the parishes we were part of were a little different from state to state. I was never taught any of the crap Le Le post about at any of them. In fact I wonder (again) what she is even speaking of? I'm also of the mindset that while I see NO EXCUSE for anyone in a position of authority in the rcc or anywhere else to harm children its been way blown out for an agenda. An agenda that is on display of late in this forum each time I log in. I also got a first hand look at how things are reported and not reported. For example many times in the public schools here in Fl. a teacher will abuse children and its not reported even close to the same way it is if its in a church. Sad to say some of the schools I was worked at sometimes never even made the news. But if its a church...
I know you have no love-loss for the RCC so it speaks volumes that you can confirm this. Thanks

And unfortunately you are correct about abuse. Not only is is systemic to the country as a whole but it seems like whatever organization it takes place in, there will be a motivation to cover it up for money

How many times have we heard about teaches going school to school and past abuse allegations not being disclosed or they are literally part of a non-disclosure agreement?

How many times have we heard about coaches who have abused and the universities cover it up?

Or doctors, especially psychiatrists?

The average percentage of priests accused of abuse in the RCC is 1.8%. If you factor in people not coming forward against false allegations those things may balance each other out although we don't for sure. The percentage of pedophiles in the nation as a whole is guesstimated between 1-5%

Pedophiles pick jobs they can hide in plain site and get access to kids. Nobody questions why a priest isn't in an adult relationship in the RCC because of the vow of celibacy. He also has access to kids. So pedophiles can seek out jobs that allow them to abuse or some may even have entered the priesthood hoping to exercise those demons and gave into them.

None of this is to suggest this lets anybody off the hook. Anybody involved in abuse or coverups should be incarcerated to the fullest extent the law allows, even it it goes all the way to the pope and their should be no immunity for sex crimes involving children. But pedophile infect all aspects of society. The RCC no more made them a pedophile than the teacher's union made someone a pedophile. They simply target jobs where they can abuse

This is one more reason I would like to do away with the hierarchy. No huge general fund means no cover-up. And it also means more money on the local level for charity. But nobody but other pedophiles is not sickened by this

But those people don't represent me and my faith any more than dirty politicians do. And I would not walk away from my local church that did nothing wrong any more than I would denounce my citizenship. All we can do it try our best to expose evil wherever it is found and punish the guilty

(T) Peace

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min Bongo 749,825
Your Body Deserves More - Dubai Massage Service 14 min AsianStarMassage 1
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 22 min Insults Are Easier 229,855
Biggest Fraud Ever Perpetrated On American PPL 37 min Publc Enemy Num 1 1
Dubai massage Body To Body full service 0559... (Feb '14) 38 min ffort 116
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 40 min ChromiuMan 5,412
how to make cool cash online from www.spaceload... 42 min spaceloaded 1
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr who 261,600
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr June VanDerMark 548,232
Have any girls on here had sex with a dog??? (Feb '12) 10 hr nikki 124

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE