Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

Since: Jul 07

And thank you JESUS for caring

#547025 Jun 15, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Everyone that's not Christian gets to decide what's evil & what's not?
Ok, fine.
Get started. Gimme a few examples of evil.
Go.
I thought they didn't believe in evil? Oh wait, I think it is sin they don't believe in.....
Clearwater

Prairie Village, KS

#547026 Jun 15, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
I know you have no love-loss for the RCC so it speaks volumes that you can confirm this. Thanks
And unfortunately you are correct about abuse. Not only is is systemic to the country as a whole but it seems like whatever organization it takes place in, there will be a motivation to cover it up for money
How many times have we heard about teaches going school to school and past abuse allegations not being disclosed or they are literally part of a non-disclosure agreement?
How many times have we heard about coaches who have abused and the universities cover it up?
Or doctors, especially psychiatrists?
The average percentage of priests accused of abuse in the RCC is 1.8%. If you factor in people not coming forward against false allegations those things may balance each other out although we don't for sure. The percentage of pedophiles in the nation as a whole is guesstimated between 1-5%
Pedophiles pick jobs they can hide in plain site and get access to kids. Nobody questions why a priest isn't in an adult relationship in the RCC because of the vow of celibacy. He also has access to kids. So pedophiles can seek out jobs that allow them to abuse or some may even have entered the priesthood hoping to exercise those demons and gave into them.
None of this is to suggest this lets anybody off the hook. Anybody involved in abuse or coverups should be incarcerated to the fullest extent the law allows, even it it goes all the way to the pope and their should be no immunity for sex crimes involving children. But pedophile infect all aspects of society. The RCC no more made them a pedophile than the teacher's union made someone a pedophile. They simply target jobs where they can abuse
This is one more reason I would like to do away with the hierarchy. No huge general fund means no cover-up. And it also means more money on the local level for charity. But nobody but other pedophiles is not sickened by this
But those people don't represent me and my faith any more than dirty politicians do. And I would not walk away from my local church that did nothing wrong any more than I would denounce my citizenship. All we can do it try our best to expose evil wherever it is found and punish the guilty
(T) Peace
Indeed. It's what helped me become a Christian bro. We all give an account before God. But I won't answer for you nor you for me. For a long time I just wanted to be my own boss and live life on my terms. I would justify it by looking at how confessed Christians lived poorly and say that's why I wanted no part of it. Thankful I got it now. Take care.

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#547027 Jun 15, 2013
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
If you're reincarnated as a dung beetle, don't blame me.
I won't.

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Location hidden

#547028 Jun 15, 2013
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
Homosexuality is natural. It's also in the normal range of human sexual expression.
Blindness and deafness are abnormal, the people are not.
This is me trying to teach you. You're not a 2nd grader, are you? A 2nd grader could learn this.
Please find a 2nd grader to heal your cootie infection, before it's too late.
Homosexuality is both unnatural, and abnormal.

Learn that.

If you can't learn that, then we can agree to disagree :)

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Location hidden

#547029 Jun 15, 2013
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
I feel sorry for your handicap, being unable to see with your third eye. With my third eye, I can see how lost you are.
I can also see the progression of your cooties. There is little time left.
If you have a third eye we should all feel sorry for you, because that means you're a Freak. Go see to that.
Mark

Hedel, Netherlands

#547030 Jun 15, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
deep more down your chicken brain in the barrel of vodka
you will feel not rejection only denial
please worry about praying to your god sun,
all like you makes laugh and farts to read such posts stinking f....alcoholic noses in someone cybe posters persanalities
I am sure you are russian refuge marksism scientist fonny bolony atheist making from german pocket watch"Ruhla"russian invention of "Wostok"
bhgha aaaaaa haa aaaaaaaaa murzik
Drinking? I was never an escapist Dr Shrink.
That is another reason Christianity does not appeal to me
But I do seek the light
this time I worship the Stars
The night sky aka heaven is magnificent indeed
The milky way is awesome

Look at my Gods and say they are not breathtaking indeed

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#547031 Jun 15, 2013
Clementia wrote:
Hi, Tide!!!
Guess who???:-)
I been looking for you guys, I sent catch a personal msg but now i found out he's gone swimming in some lake and then i found u!! How u guys doin'?
Hello!

I'm fine and dandy. More dandy than fine probably.

How are you? Are you sticking around?

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#547032 Jun 15, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
how told you to come here?
it is shame without of invitation to enter christian topics and flirt with all those sick atheists,gays,lesbians,and Liars
I know u missed me, u can't hide your feelings, so don't try!! I know a friend who knows everything!! He told me!!

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Location hidden

#547033 Jun 15, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
The Supreme Court has no more say on the matter than Diana Ross and The Supremes. They don't define what religion is, only what the American Constitution says.
The US Supreme Court has plenty to say, they are the top court in the land. And they say Atheism is a religion, and that is what Atheism is, a Religion.

The person that has very little say on the matter is [you]..
Dr[do little]..lol
Rosa Winkel

Surry Hills, Australia

#547034 Jun 15, 2013
Mark wrote:
<quoted text>
Do I understand correctly that the capitalized words are the ones from Holy Ghost himself?
Good shot! LOLOL

Location hidden

#547035 Jun 15, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I was doing standup paddle boarding and fell in the water.
I didn't go swimming on purpose.
Stick around, Clementine, we need your energy here.
Practice makes perfect! carry on!!

If U say so!!:-)
Mark

Hedel, Netherlands

#547036 Jun 15, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>Homosexuality is both unnatural, and abnormal.
Learn that.
abnormal? whose norm?
unnatural? Nothing in Nature is unnatural

Location hidden

#547037 Jun 15, 2013
Clementia wrote:
lol!
Actually, did u know that the prayer, "our father who art in heaven..." is linked to our Indian chakra philosophy. It's so weird! Anyway, I thought i'd get your facts right! If i won't do it, who else will??:-p
I'm trying to align my bed with the dragon line for proper chi flow.

Can you cuddle up with me to see if it's working?
Rosa Winkel

Surry Hills, Australia

#547038 Jun 15, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>Homosexuality is both unnatural, and abnormal.
Learn that.
One thing I have learned...you can't be a good Christian without being a poofter basher. At least, according to some.

Love thy neighbour?!

Location hidden

#547039 Jun 15, 2013
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello!
I'm fine and dandy. More dandy than fine probably.
How are you? Are you sticking around?
A "hello"? A f*ckin' "hello"? Is that how they welcome people back in America?

I'm normal!:-D

I will, but only if u Americans protest and get your bloody bastardized English out of our British Dictionary!!!! We've had it up to here with u'r sulfur and color and kernel and behavior and other sh*t like putting Z's everywhere, well, we not gonna take it no more!! NO MORE!!!

PLEASE..PLEASE..PLEASE!! We're begging u, please take your 'English' back to America!!

Since: Sep 10

Auburn, CA

#547040 Jun 15, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>The US Supreme Court has plenty to say, they are the top court in the land. And they say Atheism is a religion, and that is what Atheism is, a Religion.
The person that has very little say on the matter is [you]..
Dr[do little]..lol
No, the court has not so held.

And no, it is not.

Location hidden

#547041 Jun 15, 2013
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm trying to align my bed with the dragon line for proper chi flow.
Can you cuddle up with me to see if it's working?
Isn't that Chinese stuff? Sorry my friend, i come from the land of kamasutra, I don't understand dragon lines. I think u should ask River about that stuff!!

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Location hidden

#547042 Jun 15, 2013
I'm in the U.S, not Australia, what is a poofter??
[QUOTE who="Rosa Winkel"]<quoted text>
One thing I have learned...you can't be a good Christian without being a poofter basher. At least, according to some.
Love thy neighbour?!
Sure. But calling evil good, is not loving thy neighbor, it's harming them.

_-Alice-_

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#547043 Jun 15, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>The US Supreme Court has plenty to say, they are the top court in the land.
Your land. Atheists in China don't give a crap what the SCOTUS says.

Location hidden

#547044 Jun 15, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
Homosexuality is both unnatural, and abnormal.
Learn that.
Due to your confirmation bias, this isn't something you can understand.

Maybe you can find a cure for your cooties though. You should think seriously about seeing a professional, before it's too late.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 25 min X Pendable 284,720
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 27 min lightbeamrider 88,507
The Future of Politics in America 30 min It aint necessari... 305
Who needs drugs in dundee?? 51 min DundeeDank 1
Secular Humanism VS Christianity 1 hr Bongo 279
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr hojo 665,593
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr Unruh 977,504
Christians cannot debate with ATHEISTS 11 hr truth 696
More from around the web