Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
As you may have suspected, geography is not taught in the public schools in America. We learned it mostly on the news and from the Department of Defense.
Isn't the Eiffel tower in Las Vegas, next to the Statue of Liberty?
Yes, but I'd say the vast majority of Brits aren't too good on geography either.

Probably not quite as bad as most Americans, though.

“MEET ROSEMARY-She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>Look here, I no have anything against you because you as a woman attracted to another woman. If you think you born that way, fine.
But when you go make the leap that because you attracted to the same sex, that your sex acts with another woman should be viewed by society as healthy and normal, then that where my strong disagreement with you going to show.
.. I don't a shit how you view my sex life ..

.. when did I make the giant leap from blind and deaf to sex? That was YOU ..

.. being born blind or deaf is natural and normal for a person born without hearing or sight ..

GROW UP

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
This makes no sense at all. If a man has sex with a woman, that's fine. But if the same man has sex with another man that's not OK. How does that work? Is the sex between the man and the woman OK because they call each other married? Marry two people of the same gender then. BAM! It's fine.
The emphasis on marriage is so the sex will be monogamous

In theory anyway

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
This makes no sense at all. If a man has sex with a woman, that's fine. But if the same man has sex with another man that's not OK. How does that work? Is the sex between the man and the woman OK because they call each other married? Marry two people of the same gender then. BAM! It's fine.
Society can say BAM! it's fine to anything. Society can say [BAM!--marry your dog.] Society can't change what God calls evil, good. Every person in society will have to answer to YHWH. So just because society say you can do it you think it fine---go right on ahead writer.
Toby

Portland, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
1 Corinthians 7:9
But if they do not have self-control, let them marry; for it is better to marry than to burn with passion.
I think people have messed up this teaching but it has been what is taught for a long time. There were only two times in the Bible where people were told to "go out and multiply". One was after Adam and Eve when the world needed people. The other was after the flood where people needed to be replenished
It never says in the bible sex can only be to procreate.
Now there is a verse that says all things we do should honor God. I don't think two people making love dishonors God.
Sex for pure sex is considered something we should at least be married for. We are supposed more on spiritual joys than physical gratification. But to say it is forbidden is not the case IMO. Is getting a massage forbidden? I don't think so
So I think it would be more accurate to say if you want to have sex for the sake of having sex, it doesn't have to be to procreate but one should be married
JMO

(T) Peace
Sky -God obviously couldn't create many humans at once, he could create an entire Universe but he couldn't create more that two people in the beginning, which leaves me wondering about the immediate need for incest to procreate, and what in hell was the land of Nod?

I also take from your post that when I have sex in the future I should do it to honor God, it should be planting a flag on a mountain top in the name of a nation, " I perform this Cunnilingus in the name of Sky-God, all hail Sky-God !"

Since: Apr 08

Nottingham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

Joy of The Lord wrote:
<quoted text>You could do something to help. My guess is you won't.
That sounds like a prayer to your god.

Is that what you say to him when you read about the 25,000 who die every day from starvation?

“Paul is a confessed liar”

Since: Jul 11

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Okee!
How'd you get the straight jacket off?
LOL

Mark sure is one confused dude, ain't he ?

“Credulity is not a virtue”

Since: Apr 09

San Francisco

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
The emphasis on marriage is so the sex will be monogamous
In theory anyway
How would that exclude gay people?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

Happy Lesbo wrote:
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Just because something is natural and normal to someone..DOES NOT MAKE IT RIGHT.
<quoted text>
.. so, being born blind or deaf is wrong ??.
You made that leap not me

I was not even connecting the two

I am making the point it is specious reasoning to claim something is normal simply because the person doing so thinks it is normal

I saw a person born with no legs that learned to walk on his hands. Is it normal to walk on your hands instead of your feet?

I saw a guy with no hands that wrote with his feet. Is it normal to write with your feet?

You are the one equating everything that is abnormal with being wrong. Perhaps that is why you are making the argument that being normal and right to someone makes it normal and right in general

Whether something is right or wrong is judged on the action, not the perception of the one doing it. A pedophile thinks its natural to have sex with children. Does that make it right?

Abnormal in and of itself has no bearing on morality. If someone's body produces an abnormally low level of white-blood cells, do you think I am claiming that's wrong from a moral standpoint?

I think your pride won't let you concede what should be something very easy to agree with. Whatever standard society wants to use for what is moral, it should never be "well as long as the person doing it thinks it is"

And you are the one making it an insult to acknowledge someone is handicapped in some way. It started over feigned outrage to try to win some points in an argument and you have continued down that path and have now taken overly PC into the realm of absurdity

I think even you know it but you won't ever admit it

San Francisco

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>Society can say BAM! it's fine to anything. Society can say [BAM!--marry your dog.] Society can't change what God calls evil, good. Every person in society will have to answer to YHWH. So just because society say you can do it you think it fine---go right on ahead writer.
Why wouldn't God be just as OK marrying gay people as straight people?

“Paul is a confessed liar”

Since: Jul 11

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
You damn right! I love your attitude, River!
Here:
What does a redneck say after sex?
"Git off me dad, yer crushin' ma smokes"
LMAO!
LOL

West Virginia foreplay:

"You awake sis ?
Toby

Portland, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

Come on, two naked people who aren't conscience enough to know they are naked, a talking snake , and a forbidden fruit, if I am to interpret this as allegories then it can't be taken in a literal sense and is reduced to interesting myths, and even hen they aren't very interesting anymore.
Toby

Portland, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

and even *then they aren't very interesting

“Today we pray”

Since: Jul 12

"tomorrow we win"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
I knew what you meant:)
But you can't expect me to let TWO 'get a room' type jokes go uncontested!
LOL
True dat.

Um......yo.

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>Society can say BAM! it's fine to anything. Society can say [BAM!--marry your dog.] Society can't change what God calls evil, good. Every person in society will have to answer to YHWH. So just because society say you can do it you think it fine---go right on ahead writer.
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text> Society can't change what God calls evil, good.
Of course it can. Hire an editor. It's just a book.

San Francisco

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

Happy Lesbo wrote:
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Just because something is natural and normal to someone..DOES NOT MAKE IT RIGHT.
<quoted text>
.. so, being born blind or deaf is wrong ??.
Or even flawed?

I know I ranted about this before, but I gotta say it again.

Someone born blind is not flawed, they just experience the world differently that someone who can see. All of us have limited perceptions. There are many animals who have far better eyesight than humans do. Does that make humans flawed?

Likewise, someone born gay is no more flawed than a left-handed person is. They just experience the world differently.

People seem to mix up what is common vs. what is "normal". No one is in a majority in all things: we all belong to minorities by one definition or other. We all experience the world differently. No one has the right to judge another person's experience of the world as better or worse than theirs. It's just different. Judge not.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

Toby wrote:
<quoted text>
Sky -God obviously couldn't create many humans at once, he could create an entire Universe but he couldn't create more that two people in the beginning, which leaves me wondering about the immediate need for incest to procreate, and what in hell was the land of Nod?
I also take from your post that when I have sex in the future I should do it to honor God, it should be planting a flag on a mountain top in the name of a nation, " I perform this Cunnilingus in the name of Sky-God, all hail Sky-God !"
I generally don't respond to posters I don't know

Especially when they ask questions that I don't know how anyone could have based on my post

But I am feeling friendly and will make an exception

I believe Genesis is metaphorical. Just like Revelations is about visions or Isaiah is about prophesy or Psalms is about prayers. Some books follow themes

And what I said is I don't think having sex with someone you love dishonors God. And if God joined the marriage I can't see any objection to two people making love. Just so long as the focus of our physical desires do not outweigh our spiritual obligations. When we stat focusing on our physical wants and needs more than God or put them ahead of God is when it is considered a problem. It is never said we can't do anything we take pleasure from

when the Bible talks about giving way to the flesh it means sinning

“Today we pray”

Since: Jul 12

"tomorrow we win"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

Happy Lesbo wrote:

.. I don't a shit how you view my sex life ..
Tonto say you miss word.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
True dat.
Um......yo.
S'up?

:)

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
Why wouldn't God be just as OK marrying gay people as straight people?
marriage is between a man and a woman.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 523,681 - 523,700 of596,488
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

520 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min RiversideRedneck 679,832
3 Word Game (Feb '12) 4 min Wine With Everything 3,986
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 8 min andet1987 4,411
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 10 min Aura Mytha 250,356
Wanna skype naked with a hot chick right now xx... 12 min Andrew 25
Proof Jesus never existed (Aug '09) 14 min andet1987 12,233
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 19 min Adam 36 36,083
Girls snapchat names?(dirty) 19 min Swapsies 233
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 50 min Campbell 216,716