Why Should Jesus Love Me?

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#546967 Jun 15, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
Blind and deaf people are not Unnatural, Homosexuality is Unnatural.
Blind and deaf people are physically abnormal. Reason being blind or deaf is considered a physical handicap because they are limited in what they can do compared to people with sight and hearing can do.
Even a 2nd grader can see that. Why you can't in simply your blind irrationality to treat your lust for the same sex as normal. It ain't.
Homosexuality is natural. It's also in the normal range of human sexual expression.

Blindness and deafness are abnormal, the people are not.

This is me trying to teach you. You're not a 2nd grader, are you? A 2nd grader could learn this.

Please find a 2nd grader to heal your cootie infection, before it's too late.

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#546968 Jun 15, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
nobody gave you authority to sniff who is who on this topic.
I'm an autonomous freethinker. I claim the authority.
Dr Shrink wrote:
anyway hell already swallow you,you poor american refuge from justice sword of Domockless american law
capisho do do bum? if you are not able to eat alphabet soup, start ear chilly beans and fart mexican farts,instead post snoopy posts
No wonder the Blind Man admires you so. I salute you both, as well as the religion that guided each of you in your journeys of self-actualization. Bravo Jesus! He is the potter, and you are the clay.

Location hidden

#546969 Jun 15, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
Wrong.
The U.S supreme court calls it a religion.
Wrong.

The U.S. Supreme Court did not call atheism a religion.

They granted atheism equal protection, the protection being equal to a religion.

Even if the USSC declared atheism a religion, they would be incorrect.

Now see to your cootie infection, it's definitely not normal.
Bongo

Patchogue, NY

#546970 Jun 15, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
http://www.topix.com/forum/top stories/T0N0LORUMAROFEJGO/post 546918
<quoted text>
I appreciate your effort to work in so many less common words. I'm not sure that your using the word "inure" correctly, however. Can a supposition inure?
Arcane is a great word. Look at esoteric, recondite and recherché as well.
I find it a tad disheartening that you recommend acceding to the threats made in the name of that god because you cannot rule out the possibility of its existence.
Incidentally, I do have unequivocal evidence that your god is fantastic, but I can't impart it to you without your willingness to be persuaded by a compelling argument.
Worse, even if you are correct - even if our universe is run by the monster in your bible - you're screwed. We're all screwed, even the faithful. As you pointed out, such a god would be able to do whatever it pleases, and we have seen what pleases it. It is not bound by its promises, promises it has already broken.
.....I think a supposition (assumption, hypothesis) can inure
(to come into use; take or have effect.)

d.to become beneficial or advantageous,,,

Acceding to God is compulsory for survival. The maker and owner of the clay pot can discard it at will.

God is not a man that he should lie. I like God, he gave me hope and my wife and kids and good looks. There is no law against God, anything he does is right. rule #1 God is always right. rule #2 when God is wrong see rule #1

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#546971 Jun 15, 2013
<quoted text>
I'm not surprised, Bernie. You have always demonstrated a keen mind and excellent judgment, and you have once again here.
The eating sperm and farting up noses is no doubt the creativity to which you refer, since the man has never posted anything more substantial or witty in my experience on this thread.
You and he are each a credit to your god. How great thou art!
This was my post.

"Hahaha that's funny. You, I mean skom, once asked me if I admired dr shrink and if I wanted to be like him. The answer was and still is no. But, one thing I have come to admire. In this Topix world of make believe people. With the same person presenting themselves as people of opposing view points and different personas. Each so smart and the great defender of what ever it is they are supposed espouse. This person has created the simplest character. And wiped the floor with all of you. And not one person that I have seen, has been able to touch him. Or knock him off his square. This simple creativity, I admire. And if a person is able to sort through the rhetoric, you some times find some pretty good thoughts.
There, now that will stir up the masses :)"

Since you like to edit things out to make them appear differently then they were posted, I brought my entire post forward :)

I stated: This person has created the simplest character. And wiped the floor with all of you. And not one person that I have seen, has been able to touch him. Or knock him off his square. This simple creativity, I admire.
Since you seem to have a reading comprehension problem, I will break it down for you.
What creativity did I refer to? This simple creativity. It is in the post.
What is this simple creativity I referred to? That's in the post too.
This person has created the simplest character. And wiped the floor with all of you. And not one person that I have seen, has been able to touch him. Or knock him off his square. This simple creativity, I admire.
But again, you are off in the la la land of your imagination, making stuff up.
Please seek help.
No, I am not great. My God is great :)
Have a great day, I AN S.

Location hidden

#546972 Jun 15, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Everyone that's not Christian gets to decide what's evil & what's not?
Ok, fine.
Get started. Gimme a few examples of evil.
Go.
LOL You could be opening a can of worms with that one :)

Fennario

#546973 Jun 15, 2013
Khatru wrote:
Christianity teaches us that all humans are born sinful. In other words, born with evil in them [...] And condemnation is what we've seen. Time and time again, men are degraded as being wretched, worthless, evil, etc and are told they should be thankful that the god of the bible actually tolerates them.
Like a dog born believing that it deserved the rolled up magazine just for being a dog, and licking its master in gratitude every day that it is not beaten. One is embarrassed for the dog.

Location hidden

#546974 Jun 15, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
No.
Luke 9:62
Jesus replied, "No one who puts a hand to the plow and looks back is fit for service in the kingdom of God."
[[[
You looked back. You were once a Christian, you quit and turned your back on Jesus Christ.
Because of that Jesus says you're not going to heaven. Go pick up back you plow turn back to Jesus, then you will inherit heaven.
Circle circle, dot dot, now I have my cootie shot.

You will inherit cootie madness, unless you follow the ritual in earnest.

If you do not know how to apply the cootie shot, find a 2nd grader to guide you. You are indeed very lost, composer.

Location hidden

#546975 Jun 15, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
A flaw does not accurately describe a blind or deaf person. Someone with a scar or a limp or something or a stutter, those are flaws. A person with a flaw can still mostly perform everything a person without that flaw can.
Deaf or Blindness is a handicap. Those are physical handicaps. People with handicaps cannot perform in a world or society built for people with all five senses. Reason there are braille for the blind, wheelchairs for a those with no legs, sign language for the deaf. They are physically abnormal. How come that not obvious to you??
Compare apples to apples-humans to humans. You comparing humans with a birds?? You talking about God irrational, You the one irrational.
I feel sorry for your handicap, being unable to see with your third eye. With my third eye, I can see how lost you are.

I can also see the progression of your cooties. There is little time left.

Location hidden

#546976 Jun 15, 2013
<quoted text>
I'm an autonomous freethinker. I claim the authority.
<quoted text>
No wonder the Blind Man admires you so. I salute you both, as well as the religion that guided each of you in your journeys of self-actualization. Bravo Jesus! He is the potter, and you are the clay.
There you go with your lies again.
To this you will respond with where did I lie. And post splice together different things I have said to try and make it look like you are telling the truth. So, I will skip that step and go right to proving you are a liar.

This was my post.

"Hahaha that's funny. You, I mean skom, once asked me if I admired dr shrink and if I wanted to be like him. The answer was and still is no. But, one thing I have come to admire. In this Topix world of make believe people. With the same person presenting themselves as people of opposing view points and different personas. Each so smart and the great defender of what ever it is they are supposed espouse. This person has created the simplest character. And wiped the floor with all of you. And not one person that I have seen, has been able to touch him. Or knock him off his square. This simple creativity, I admire. And if a person is able to sort through the rhetoric, you some times find some pretty good thoughts.
There, now that will stir up the masses :)"

You said: No wonder the Blind Man admires you so.

I said: You, I mean skom, once asked me if I admired dr shrink and if I wanted to be like him. The answer was and still is no.

You really do need to seek help for this habitual problem with having to tell a lie.
Have a good evening I AN S.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#546977 Jun 15, 2013
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
I feel sorry for your handicap, being unable to see with your third eye. With my third eye, I can see how lost you are.
I can also see the progression of your cooties. There is little time left.
For your handicap, sorry I fell.

How lost you are with my third eye I can see.

Your cooties, the progression if can I also see.

Little time left, there is.

:)

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Location hidden

#546978 Jun 15, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
I was born wihtout wings. I find it quite normal. I sometimes wonder what it would be like to fly though.
Fly'n's easy!
Land'n is the tough part...

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#546979 Jun 15, 2013
Le_le wrote:
<quoted text>
Skombolis is 100percent wrong.
Why would the age of confessing your sins to your Catholic preist
be the age of 7-8 years old if the Catholic church wasn't
teaching Hell fire to these children? The Sacrament of "first
holy communion" takes place in second grade- the pomp and circumsance of making up sins..cause you know that's what they want to hear from you- and God forbid you sit there in silence-
on your knees!
The topic of our soul's mortal and venial sins..and hell are
taught on an everyday basis to a Catholic child.
The Catholic church has brain washing down to a science-
Skom is a perfect example.
Skombolis thinks he knows the depths of another's soul from his iphone.
He prides himself on interjecting himself and his anger towards humanity, onto posters on topix who disagree w him..
I was forced, as a child, to live Catholisism..it's scarey and it's ugly and it's one
church that needs to be absolved..
I also had the sacraments at a young age and there was no talk of hell being the reason

And you said the Catholic church teaches children they are going to hell. Please give one example where you were told you are going to hell I realize I am asking someone who still won't admit if she believes the Bible or in Jesus but call it curiosity of what story you can make up.

What were the circumstances that you were told they are going to hell?

Fennario

#546980 Jun 15, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
Your soul is your concern, it not have nothing to do with me.
What a beautiful religion you have. It has left you disconnected and self-centered.

Location hidden

#546981 Jun 15, 2013
blind man n the bleachers wrote:
<quoted text>

"Hahaha that's funny. You, I mean skom, once asked me if I admired dr shrink and if I wanted to be like him.
??

What does that mean?

"You, I mean Skom"

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Location hidden

#546982 Jun 15, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>You are going to really be confused as to the message when you realize you went to White Castle hamburgers and that's why the guy had on gloves and a white coat! LOL....jk
LOL!

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#546983 Jun 15, 2013

What a beautiful smile you have.
Aw...

*blushes*

Location hidden

#546984 Jun 15, 2013
<quoted text>
Rejected out of hand.
Skom said:

"You said that it was stupid for me to speak out on something on ethical grounds even if I thought it was true when by saying nothing I could have gained an ally

Ians replied:

"Rejected out of hand."

Skom says:

That's ok, you would simply be dishonest even when showed the post. I know other people remember what you said. I told someone they were lying. You told me it was an example of poor judgement as even if I thought it was true the person I said it to could have been an ally. You thought it was stupid for someone to speak and cost themselves a potential alliance.

You can "reject" it all you want. It won't change what happened. Your "ethics" are on full display again

Location hidden

#546985 Jun 15, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!
:)

Hey BT

“Rainbow: God's covenant ”

Since: May 07

Clearwater, FL

#546986 Jun 15, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
I also had the sacraments at a young age and there was no talk of hell being the reason
And you said the Catholic church teaches children they are going to hell. Please give one example where you were told you are going to hell I realize I am asking someone who still won't admit if she believes the Bible or in Jesus but call it curiosity of what story you can make up.
What were the circumstances that you were told they are going to hell?
This is of note to me bro. As you know I was brought up in the rcc. Pop was in the Coast Guard and we moved about every 2 years or so to a new duty station. I know the parishes we were part of were a little different from state to state. I was never taught any of the crap Le Le post about at any of them. In fact I wonder (again) what she is even speaking of? I'm also of the mindset that while I see NO EXCUSE for anyone in a position of authority in the rcc or anywhere else to harm children its been way blown out for an agenda. An agenda that is on display of late in this forum each time I log in. I also got a first hand look at how things are reported and not reported. For example many times in the public schools here in Fl. a teacher will abuse children and its not reported even close to the same way it is if its in a church. Sad to say some of the schools I was worked at sometimes never even made the news. But if its a church...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min nanoanomaly 992,054
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 5 min Mr Wiggley 52,262
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min waaasssuuup 693,314
last post wins, game 2 ! (Aug '12) 31 min Concerned_American 360
the Lord JEHOVAH YAHWEH..has ALWAYS EXISTED??! 1 hr Laughing Out Loud... 4
Where's Andet 1987: Does he have AIDS? 1 hr Doctor REALITY 2
Walgreens is owned by Christ-rejecting Jews 1 hr Laughing Out Loud... 5
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 1 hr Peter Ross 445,997
More from around the web