|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

trifecta1 wrote:
eh--no I'm not wrong. Yes a person that needs the aid of a wheelchair is not living a normal life. You don't know that? <quoted text>Truth is not an insult. You just thinks it's an insult because you don't like the truth.
You bought this topic up to compare it to your homosexuality and because the topic did not work for you you backtracking faster than a the back space on a key board oy!lol!
Just because someone has a job that not mean they are normal. The blind and the deaf working does not mean they can do the same activities normal people do. That obvious, you just running out of arguments to defend your abnormal lust for the same sex that you grabbing at straws.
.. my posts had nothing to do with a person's sexuality and no comparison was being made ..

.. if a person is blind or deaf from birth, it's natural and normal for them ..

.. grow up ..

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Is hate a lifestyle choice, or were you born a hater?
Is there anything in life you hate? were you born to hate it or did you learn to hate it?

“Pillars of Creation....”

Since: Jan 11

Into this world we're thrown

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Adults make decisions.

Like abortion?
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>Babies are helpless.
Like abortion?
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>Child abuse cannot be tolerated.
Like abortion?

Not trying to start anything, I just couldn't resist..........

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. my posts had nothing to do with a person's sexuality and no comparison was being made ..
.. grow up ..
you keep telling me to grow up but yet your point is not holding.

You grow up and stop trying to make a point that is not credible.

Just because something is natural and normal to someone..DOES NOT MAKE IT RIGHT.

Michael Vick say it was natural and normal for him to fight dogs based on how he was raised--well that did not make it right and he still go to prison for it.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>No they can't win the argument based on merit. And someone looking down on someone with a physical disability is not good. That is a mean and cruel person. But that has nothing to with homosexuality.
The homosexual is saying that because a person born with a physical disability that not mean they anything wrong with them. Well that sound nice, but the reality is there is something wrong with them. And to pretend that they normal is not helping that person. The Homosexual only use that to forward their own selfish and evil agenda that they were born a homosexual and they should be looked at as normal just like the person born deaf or blind should be also looked at as normal. That is a wrong selfish arrogant and evil argument.
First of all the PC nonsense that we can't acknowledge someone with a disability or birth defect has limitations due to that is just that, nonsense. Nobody is saying they are less of a person or making any judgements on them as a person, it is simply acknowledging a physical issue they have. And some of those issues need to be accommodated.

I see being gay differently because I think people are born that way. But that belief doesn't have to contradict the Bible either. I believe I was born with a predisposition to be aggressive. I mean it runs in the family and because of that my dad tried his best to get me and my brother not to be and yet we grew up street-fighting and obviously arguing is pretty akin to my nature. I think everybody faces their own unique temptations

Personally I can't muster up the energy to care much as I worry more about things people to that hurt others. But i would ask you consider two things:

1) Do you think eating pork is a sin? Can we really hold those outside the faith accountable for our belief system? If its legal I feel outside the faith isn't my business

2) Sins of the flesh are equal. So is it selfish for someone who has envy or greed or lies or fornicates or sins in any way to want to be treated equally and with love? To target one sinner for scorn as we still sin ourselves or to target one sin for scorn as worse than others really goes against what we taught.

If you feel homosexuality is wrong and it personally offends you worse than other things that is your right as a person. But as a Christian I think it over-reaches our rights

JMO

(T) Peace

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
Amen to that! I completely agree.
<quoted text>
I've always said that it makes no sense to tar and feather an entire group because of the bad behavior of an individual member.
Personally, I think it's entertaining to see certain men (and it's almost always men) who feel the need to comment ad nauseum about male to male anal sex. That is about them, not anyone else. And I think we all know what motivates such behavior, even if they don't realize it themselves.
<quoted text>
Totally agree.:)
<quoted text>
I think it's easy to misconstrue that what goes on in Topix is representative of the world at large. Boards like these attract trolls, who have an emotional need to ridicule and spew venom. That is their problem. I never take it personally because I see that for what it is. It's not really about their targets at all; it's about them. So I say, let them vent. It's unfortunate that some people are so miserable, but let them work it out. Maybe they will grow up and out of it. In any case, as you say, there is no point in responding to it (although I do for fun sometimes). Really the only way to deal with trolls is to starve them to death.
Excellent post

I could tell from your posts you don't worry about it. Still, wanted you to see others see what is going on. I am glad you do not broad-brush entire groups. From what I have seen of your postings that does not surprise me but always nice to know for sure

(T) Peace

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

Rider on the Storm wrote:
<quoted text>
Like abortion?
<quoted text>
Like abortion?
<quoted text>
Like abortion?
Not trying to start anything, I just couldn't resist..........
Lol, nice.

Well said.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Adults make decisions.
Babies are helpless.
Child abuse cannot be tolerated.
Agreed.

So babies should not be left in the inept, deceitful care of any lawyer.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Just because something is natural and normal to someone..DOES NOT MAKE IT RIGHT.
100% right

Its not a valid argument that something is natural and normal simply because the person doing so thinks so and claiming that is the case is simply a refusal to concede what is an obvious truth.

And what's biologically abnormal (which is not an insult like people are trying to make it out to be, it simply means different than the norm) is easy to classify. When people say someone has an abnormally large heart which causes problem or the body is creating an abnormally low number of white blood cells, nobody gets offended

PC gets taken too far

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. grow up ..
Look here, I no have anything against you because you as a woman attracted to another woman. If you think you born that way, fine.

But when you go make the leap that because you attracted to the same sex, that your sex acts with another woman should be viewed by society as healthy and normal, then that where my strong disagreement with you going to show.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol, ok man. I'm obsessed with sex, but not with dudes, dude.
I was only implying that you & IANS argue like a married couple.
I knew what you meant:)

But you can't expect me to let TWO 'get a room' type jokes go uncontested!

LOL
Bongo

Patchogue, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

_-Alice-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Your presence here gives me more credibility.
You do realize that, right?
I destroyed your Jesus myth and now your butt hurts? Is that it?
Anything else I can do for you?
Milk bone?
Falice falice, why must you commit falicatio?

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
First of all the PC nonsense that we can't acknowledge someone with a disability or birth defect has limitations due to that is just that, nonsense. Nobody is saying they are less of a person or making any judgements on them as a person, it is simply acknowledging a physical issue they have. And some of those issues need to be accommodated.
I see being gay differently because I think people are born that way. But that belief doesn't have to contradict the Bible either. I believe I was born with a predisposition to be aggressive. I mean it runs in the family and because of that my dad tried his best to get me and my brother not to be and yet we grew up street-fighting and obviously arguing is pretty akin to my nature. I think everybody faces their own unique temptations
Personally I can't muster up the energy to care much as I worry more about things people to that hurt others. But i would ask you consider two things:
1) Do you think eating pork is a sin? Can we really hold those outside the faith accountable for our belief system? If its legal I feel outside the faith isn't my business
2) Sins of the flesh are equal. So is it selfish for someone who has envy or greed or lies or fornicates or sins in any way to want to be treated equally and with love? To target one sinner for scorn as we still sin ourselves or to target one sin for scorn as worse than others really goes against what we taught.
If you feel homosexuality is wrong and it personally offends you worse than other things that is your right as a person. But as a Christian I think it over-reaches our rights
JMO
(T) Peace
As I tell Happy Lesbo, a man want to be attracted to another man or woman attracted to a another woman I no care about. I even support they right to get married. But then to those in society that condemn Gay sex, well then I support that condemnation because I no think it right just like I not think adultery or child sex or prostitution of fornication no right.

So then I not holding homosexuals to me belief system. I agree with the reasons society and the Church gives to oppose same sex marriage. But I personally am not against same sex marriage because of we not living under a Theocracy.

I don't believe eating pork is now a sin. Jesus Christ fulfilled dietary laws, no one can sin eating pork anymore.

I not targeting homosexuality to scorn. What I scorn is Homosexuals trying to convince society that homosexuality acts should not be scorned. They should, it is sinful and wrong, just like adultery or fornication.

Everytime I look at this billboard the homosexuals keep bringing it up. so when they stop talking about homosexuality on the billboard, then I won't write about it no more.

“Credulity is not a virtue”

Since: Apr 09

San Francisco

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

trifecta1 wrote:
Love? you mean to have same sex relations with. Stop trying to put lipstick on a pig, when you talking about gay love you talking about gay sex.
Wow, what a frankly stupid thing to say.
Bongo

Patchogue, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh boy! Another rhetorical device, antimetabole:
"Antimetabole is the repetition of words in successive clauses, but in transposed grammatical order (e.g., "I know what I like, and I like what I know")" - Wiki
"Ask not what your country can do for you; ask what you can do for your country." John F. Kennedy.
"In America, you can always find a party. In Soviet Russia, Party always finds you!" - Yakov Smirnoff
"If you fail to plan, plan to fail."
[Note that this is another form of parallelism like isocolon, rhyme and alliteration, albeit reverse parallelism.]
This is marvelous

San Francisco

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I not targeting homosexuality to scorn. What I scorn is Homosexuals trying to convince society that homosexuality acts should not be scorned. They should, it is sinful and wrong, just like adultery or fornication.
So the only sex allowed by your God is when a married man and woman do so with the intention of having a baby?

What a sad, dour, joyless religion.

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
So the only sex allowed by your God is when a married man and woman do so with the intention of having a baby?
oy!lol..! that your opinion.

Married Man To Woman or Woman to Man Sex. That is the only sex allowed under YHWH that is not sinful. The intention of having a baby no have anything to do with whether married sex sinful or not.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>As I tell Happy Lesbo, a man want to be attracted to another man or woman attracted to a another woman I no care about. I even support they right to get married. But then to those in society that condemn Gay sex, well then I support that condemnation because I no think it right just like I not think adultery or child sex or prostitution of fornication no right.
So then I not holding homosexuals to me belief system. I agree with the reasons society and the Church gives to oppose same sex marriage. But I personally am not against same sex marriage because of we not living under a Theocracy.
Excellent. Its an important distinction to make that many don't. This is not a theocracy. Because it is a free country we have a right to express ourselves and other people have a right to do what they do within the law
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't believe eating pork is now a sin. Jesus Christ fulfilled dietary laws, no one can sin eating pork anymore.
I probably could have used a better example, one that had no past history to Christianity. I simply meant to take a requirement from another religion that we wouldn't follow nor should be expected to as we are not part of that religion so long as the action isn't illegal
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>
If you treat it equally as other sins of the flesh, especially other sexual sins of the flesh then I have no objection to that. Many don't. I have never heard of a church refusing communion to someone divorced or making billboards condemning pre-marital sex. I think it is easy to target a sin most people never feel tempted to commit. If you view them all as equal then that is the Biblical approach
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Everytime I look at this billboard the homosexuals keep bringing it up. so when they stop talking about homosexuality on the billboard, then I won't write about it no more.
I think that is fair. If it is up for discussion then everybody has a right to give their opinion. Personally I would like the room to move on from this topic but obviously people can write about what they want

(T) Peace

(T) Peace

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
1 Corinthians 7:9
But if they do not have self-control, let them marry; for it is better to marry than to burn with passion.

I think people have messed up this teaching but it has been what is taught for a long time. There were only two times in the Bible where people were told to "go out and multiply". One was after Adam and Eve when the world needed people. The other was after the flood where people needed to be replenished

It never says in the bible sex can only be to procreate.

Now there is a verse that says all things we do should honor God. I don't think two people making love dishonors God.

Sex for pure sex is considered something we should at least be married for. We are supposed more on spiritual joys than physical gratification. But to say it is forbidden is not the case IMO. Is getting a massage forbidden? I don't think so

So I think it would be more accurate to say if you want to have sex for the sake of having sex, it doesn't have to be to procreate but one should be married

JMO

(T) Peace

San Francisco

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>oy!lol..! that your opinion.
Married Man To Woman or Woman to Man Sex. That is the only sex allowed under YHWH that is not sinful. The intention of having a baby no have anything to do with whether married sex sinful or not.
This makes no sense at all. If a man has sex with a woman, that's fine. But if the same man has sex with another man that's not OK. How does that work? Is the sex between the man and the woman OK because they call each other married? Marry two people of the same gender then. BAM! It's fine.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 523,561 - 523,580 of599,040
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••