Why Should Jesus Love Me?
Expert

Redding, CA

#543079 Jun 3, 2013
dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
keep washing your teeths,
because stinks from your hole(mouth) like from not wiped by toilet paper a...?
truly
nobody need you here your dumb simple IQ Bo corner pee pee
You know this from going down on your mom?
Rosa Winkel

Surry Hills, Australia

#543081 Jun 3, 2013
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
First it´s blasphemy to speak evil and falsely against the messengers of god. Secondly read leviticus 18:22 and 20:13.Thirdly Jesus said do not think I came to abolish the laws of the prophets(Moses) I came not to abolish but to fulfill them.
What if it is NOT false, Adolf.

Sunan Bayhaqi and Al Halabi explain:

According to this hadith, a man named Zahir, who used to declare that “the prophet loves me,” said that one day Muhammad crept unawares behind him and put him in a bear-hug. Zahir, alarmed, yelled,“Get off me!” After turning his head and discovering that it was Muhammad, he stopped struggling and proceeded to “push his back into the prophet’s chest—prayers and blessings upon him."

Sunan Abu Dawud (one of the six canonical hadith collections) notes that Muhammad lifted up his shirt for a man, who proceeded to kiss his entire torso,“from his bellybutton to his armpits.”

“Educating the uneducated”

Since: Aug 12

Montreal

#543082 Jun 3, 2013
Red Apples wrote:
<quoted text>
So than by your way of thinking it can be said that you are a pedophile.
You can't prove otherwise.
<<<Rolls eyes amazed at Lacys ignorance.
Actually, I exist and can have a psychologist examine me, or any individual with a brain for that matter.
That would be proof of me not being a pedophile.
As well as the fact that the large majority of pedophiles are heterosexual, married men, which lessens the odds exponentially.

As for your Jesus, you can't prove he even existed, let alone prove your bible to be true.

“Educating the uneducated”

Since: Aug 12

Montreal

#543083 Jun 3, 2013
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
You need a fist in your shitty face.Goddamn
Aww, that Christian love.

I've given up on being nicey nicey.

According to your bible, Jesus screwed his own mom to conceive himself.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#543085 Jun 3, 2013
Mark wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny these long personal attacks that are the habits of Christians
They simply can not discuss without personal attacks.
I attack Christianity, Christians in general, I attack Jesus as an example, but I see no need to attack people in person. Why would I? I do not even know you.
But whenever I speak of Christians, Christians put the shoe on, and claim I hate them. It is so typical for christians and as I already showed, this has to do with the paranoid mindset Jesus shows himself, but we find it in all monotheist religions. Funny that the most aggressive religions feel most threatened. That is logical, you how can you trust someone else if you can not trust him like yourself.
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
This religion is truly sickens the mind
you are not too bright are you? You have already made numerous personal attacks despite your own admission you don't know me! Your very last post you claimed to know I'm someone who would relish the idea Kc you burning forever even though I don't believe he'll I'd eternal suffering for man and even if I believed that I wouldn't wish it on someone for unbelief or even bigotry towards the faith. I'd pity you. And you have made numerous stereotypes about all Christians despite not knowing them. And in our very first exchange you claimed I was stupid and blind for not agreeing with your take on Christianity! It's like deep down even you know how stupid you are acting!

“Educating the uneducated”

Since: Aug 12

Montreal

#543086 Jun 3, 2013
Rosa Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know about that. He did get nailed, once.
:D
Badumtshh!

“A Universal Cause”

Since: Feb 09

The Cosmos

#543087 Jun 3, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Morning Steve....
Last week here was so comfortable and cool....So did we get to move then?.....NOOOOO.....We had to move the muggiest and hottest day yet.....LOL
Its done now.....Love the country....Nice and quiet!!
Thanks for asking....Not reading much here...too much to do
Have a great day
Hello Epi
Glad you are in and the rest is behind you, but most of all that you are safe. Take care and God Bless... we will catch up!
Shalom my Sister Friend

“Educating the uneducated”

Since: Aug 12

Montreal

#543088 Jun 3, 2013
Rosa Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
What if it is NOT false, Adolf.
Sunan Bayhaqi and Al Halabi explain:
According to this hadith, a man named Zahir, who used to declare that “the prophet loves me,” said that one day Muhammad crept unawares behind him and put him in a bear-hug. Zahir, alarmed, yelled,“Get off me!” After turning his head and discovering that it was Muhammad, he stopped struggling and proceeded to “push his back into the prophet’s chest—prayers and blessings upon him."
Sunan Abu Dawud (one of the six canonical hadith collections) notes that Muhammad lifted up his shirt for a man, who proceeded to kiss his entire torso,“from his bellybutton to his armpits.”
Muhammed had a kink for men kissing his armpits then.
I don't know of anyone who would do that, especially back in the day when people bathed once a week or less.

*shivers*

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#543091 Jun 3, 2013
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, I exist and can have a psychologist examine me, or any individual with a brain for that matter.
That would be proof of me not being a pedophile.
As well as the fact that the large majority of pedophiles are heterosexual, married men, which lessens the odds exponentially.
As for your Jesus, you can't prove he even existed, let alone prove your bible to be true.
You are a sicko and are just as condemned as a homosexual as any pedophile would be.
Mark

Hedel, Netherlands

#543093 Jun 3, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>you are not too bright are you? You have already made numerous personal attacks despite your own admission you don't know me! Your very last post you claimed to know I'm someone who would relish the idea Kc you burning forever even though I don't believe he'll I'd eternal suffering for man and even if I believed that I wouldn't wish it on someone for unbelief or even bigotry towards the faith. I'd pity you. And you have made numerous stereotypes about all Christians despite not knowing them. And in our very first exchange you claimed I was stupid and blind for not agreeing with your take on Christianity! It's like deep down even you know how stupid you are acting!
Read it again.

Your are brainwashed by Jesus
Because you expect to be hated
you read that into my words

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#543094 Jun 3, 2013
Mark wrote:
I am defending spirituality.


OK. Does that mean that you don't respect religion? I don't.
Mark wrote:
What I am trying to express is that Christianity is not "religion"
I disagree.
Mark wrote:
It is the monotheistic religions especially Christianity that turned spirituality in a group thing, with group spirituality, which is basically emotions.
I agree that Christianity is not spiritual.
Mark wrote:
True religion aids a person to become a true individual.


No form of religion has benefited me directly. I don't know how an individual becomes a "true individual" by your reckoning, but I have to tell you that I feel independent.
Mark wrote:
You can worship these virtues in any being that contains them, whether Gods or men or animal or else. Good Gods contain them in a pure form.
I'm not aware of any real gods, just mythical gods.
Mark wrote:
But Gods can also be the embodiment of the virtue itself. The Goddess of Love, the Goddess of Justice, etc are like that.

By worshipping a virtue you acquire the virtue.
Not in my experience. I don't worship anything.
Mark wrote:
And remember theism has nothing to do with spirituality.
No problem there. It's pretty much burned into my brain by now.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#543095 Jun 3, 2013
Mark wrote:
<quoted text>
Why?
Jesus never spoke out against gay. the old testament does and Paul does, but not Jesus. In fact Jesus changes the marriage laws. And makes some vague remarks of people unfit for marriage should not marry. Which definitely is a break with the old testament in which all able men must marry and create off-spring
Then we see that Jesus himself is an offender as he is not married as Jewish rabbi had to. In stead he is hanging out with married men who no longer go home to take of their families, and have sex with their wives.
If the God-man Jesus really existed as a historical person, he probably was Julius Caesar. Caesar travelled the country side and did have relations with young men. And Christians claim Jesus was a 100% man. 100%? Where are his sexual relations? Who did he love? Was he bisexual, homosexual. The only thing we know from the stories is he was not a normal married man.
Why did Jesus live for a long period with his all male friends in the countryside? How would we see that today? If you take the story literal, than homosexuality is not a crazy answer. Look at the church, they do not marry. And many are homosexuals. They not all flock themselves, so what is the rest doing? What do you think? masturbating on pictures of Jesus? Or do they use the altar boys?
This religion is so perverted and anti-human.
This post along with a few other of yours proves proves just how how sick and twisted you and Lacez as well as a few others really are.

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#543096 Jun 3, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
My orginal post showed where sin orginated 1 John 3:8 He that committeth sin is of the devil;for the devil sinneth from the beginning.
Did your god create that devil? If not Jehovah, who made that monster, gave it a torture pit, sends it souls to torture, and set it loose on our world? Pilate?
lil whispers wrote:
Note without the Bible the question of the orgin of evil would remain unexplained.
We don't need the bible to understand what you call evil. Your bible has nothing to offer in this area either.
lil whispers wrote:
Now then apparently you cannot or do not understand the writting of the Holy Bible or your only interest is to cause disharmony with thoses who choose to follow the writtings.
I can tell you whatever you want to know about what the scriptures mean. "In the beginning ..." is roughly equivalent to "Once upon a time ..." and "Amen" is "they lived happily ever after."

Does that help?
lil whispers wrote:
No sir you cannot explain what is in a man mind during a robbery, No sir you cannot explain why some have leukemia while others do not.No sir you cannot explain why tornadeos set down in one place and not another.
Perhaps not to you.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#543097 Jun 3, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> Good evening Skom, that is a very true post, how have you been doing?
some of these people are insane. They complain we try to force out beliefs on them as they come to us and keep forcing their beliefs on us. They say how silly it would be to try to insult someone they don't even know right after telling me he knows I'm the kind of person it'd make happy to think about him in he'll forever and after making several stereotypes about all Christians. One cries victim claiming she has been insulted and attacked for found exactly what she just did but when she dies it then its an observation. No wonder they can convince themselves how much we care about what they think and that they are creating a tidal wave that will sweep away Christianity on the Internet! These people need a mirror and a hobby!(T) Peace

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#543098 Jun 3, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
My orginal post showed where sin orginated 1 John 3:8 He that committeth sin is of the devil;for the devil sinneth from the beginning.
Then the creator of the devil created sin. Who was that?
lil whispers wrote:
Now then apparently you cannot or do not understand the writting of the Holy Bible
That's what I was thinking about you.
lil whispers wrote:
or your only interest is to cause disharmony with thoses who choose to follow the writtings.
I've told you what my interest is. It's not that. I wouldn't care about that.
lil whispers wrote:
No sir you cannot explain what is in a man mind during a robbery, No sir you cannot explain why some have leukemia while others do not. No sir you cannot explain why tornadeos set down in one place and not another.
Try me!

Incidentally, "Goddidit" explains nothing.

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#543099 Jun 3, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
I would explain to you that sometimes you have to bite the bullet and take the consequences, that it is what being a man is about, but i know you wouldn't understand.
My version of manliness doesn't include being a criminal, a drug addict, nor being raped in prison.

Does yours?

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#543100 Jun 3, 2013
Mark wrote:
<quoted text>
Read it again.
Your are brainwashed by Jesus
Because you expect to be hated
you read that into my words
It is incredible ( but not unexpected ) how nearly everyone of your posts have such a ironic rang to them, without even trying you and Lacez are the master projectors more than anyone else I have encountered on the subject of "chriatianity" in all of topix, you do not even have a hint ( let alone a clue ) of who have been brain washed here and WHO it is that are really behind that brain washing.

Everything that the Lord Jesus warned the believers that would happen has and will happen and be fulfilled in God's own time.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#543101 Jun 3, 2013
Mark wrote:
<quoted text>
Read it again.
Your are brainwashed by Jesus
Because you expect to be hated
you read that into my words
like I said, either delusional or dishonest. Maybe both. Read the end of your last post to me where you claim you want us to be happy but alas you can't make us happy except by dying and being tortured by flames. Then read your post about how all Christians are egotistical and try to force their beliefs on others and lack individuality. Then read your post about how someone would have to be paranoid as how can you insult someone you don't even know! You are borderline retarded. But I'm basing that on your posts. Perhaps you are the exact opposite in real life and just act retarded online? If I cared I might be curious:) Although I bet I can predict some hypocritical whining. Prove me wrong!
Expert

Redding, CA

#543102 Jun 3, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
Incidentally, "Goddidit" explains nothing.
Atheism explains even less...go figure?

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#543103 Jun 3, 2013
EPI...gonna see if I can get through a post without auto correct messing me over! LOL. I hope you see this reply as I can't find your original post for some reason. That happens on my phone every so often where some posts don't show but then I see then at home. Anyway sorry you had the bad day to move! Sounds like you took it in good humor as always:). Hope to see ya soon (T) Peace

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 1 min Whiskey Ben Solo 17,216
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 min Billary Killed Se... 683,922
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 9 min Hukt on Fonix 983,249
That's all your good for God!!! 1 hr doG mnDaed lHyo i... 1
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 4 hr ChromiuMan 6,420
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 7 hr RottenR3d 46,266
We need better RideShare in Austin 14 hr RideshareDriverLi... 1
More from around the web