Why Should Jesus Love Me?

Since: Apr 08

Watford, UK

#542962 Jun 3, 2013
scambuster wrote:
<quoted text>
What's a gay bible? Is it color coordinated to match your outfit?
I saw one once.

The bits that Jesus said are in mauve.

Watford, UK

#542963 Jun 3, 2013
BIBLE TRUE JEHOVA wrote:
jesus who is angle of light and alone as Azazel before flood of Noah performed homsexuality in global scale
Jesus performed homosexuality?

So what's the problem with gays then?

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#542964 Jun 3, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. aside from the Bible, what makes homosexuality evil or immoral ??..
alas...perhaps now we may begin to understand the sinister/satanic spirit behind the gay-rights agenda:-)

"as it was in the days of sodom, so shall it be in the end" Jesus

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#542965 Jun 3, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. you responded to SKOM's post with additional character assassination ..
"And watch her dance around with excuse after excuse in response to what you said as she lives in her world of delusional denial."
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/T0N0LOR...
.. G_O_D's post was an appraisal of content, void of insults ..
"Based on this thread, those aren't insults but reasonable observations."
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/T0N0LOR...
<quoted text>
.. was this really necessary ??..
.. what's wrong with you ??..
RA thinks his shit doesn't stink. He is too stupid to realize he just has no sense of smell.

“Quo Vadis”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#542966 Jun 3, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no current rationale for much that is in the Bible.
A way of looking at the Bible is thus:
Take the Magna Carta, A 1850 U.S. History book, a stack of your favorite poems, sayings and songs and staple them all together.
THAT is the equivalent of the Old Testament.
As for the New Testament; take the Declaration of Independence, The Bill of Rights, a dozen of FDR's letters and a copy of the Turner Diaries together.
Now, convince a few million people that it is the basis for a perfect government and has no contradictions or errors and that all other documents and opinions are the lies of traitors.
ROFLMAO
THAT's religion.
I'm not sure what to say about this. Some things a agree with, others I don't, but encouraging Rider doesn't help either. I'm not 100% sure your information is useful to him.

LOL x 30

Andrew (CS).

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#542967 Jun 3, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Lawest and Clearwater are two excellent examples of gloom and doom "can't wait until it's over" mindsets.
<quoted text>
.. both have said they cannot wait to be with Jesus, to be out of this immoral, disgusting world ..
RA doesn't care what the truth is. He just uses anything, even lies, to bash anyone 'he' considers a 'non-christian'.

He is too stupid to realize that he isn't much of a Christian.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#542968 Jun 3, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. since everyone commits 'sin,' all humanity is of the devil ??..
<quoted text>
.. no, I do not. That's why I put the word 'sin' in quotes ..
<quoted text>
.. your phraseology allows only two options:
1. you honor your parents, or,
2. you shame you parents.
.. that's far too simplistic ..
<quoted text>
.. you haven't answered my question ..
Happy Lesbo wrote:.. since everyone commits 'sin,' all humanity is of the devil ??..
If you do not know right from wrong,then you have no values at all.

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#542969 Jun 3, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
If I were a Christian, I would be offended by "some" of my fellow Christians and rebuke them.
As a heretical chrisjewlim (LOL) I should be glad at how they are helping to kill Christianity. However, all I can do is shake my head at how they sully the teachings and 'spirit' of Jesus.
if i were a Geek/Dork, i'd be offended by other dorks who make all dorks look more dorky.....

Watford, UK

#542970 Jun 3, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Wasn't it you telling us that history is fuzzy:
The Thinking Man wrote: "All of history is hearsay if you're using chronological proximity as your basis for not accepting the available evidence. Historicity isn't determined "beyond reasonable doubt" as is a criminal court case. Historicity is determined by several factors."
Are you going to deny the eyewitness testimony of over eighty people to this pivotal event in human history?
Suddenly, history has become an exact science for you, now that you want to exclude embarrassing scripture. Suddenly, you feel confident that scripture can be excluded, and that you can assert with authority that the Peter was not the author - precisely the kind of thing that you were criticizing skeptics for when directed at the scriptures that you prefer.
We call this special pleading, a favorite of faith based thinkers.
It's most famous application is in the way believers demand exacting proof of SCIENTIFIC theories, and reject incomplete hypotheses such as abiogenesis because they are not road maps from free amino acids to a living cell, but accept their own dogma based on nothing but an self-contradictory and error filled ancient book with such rigorous descriptions as "then god created the animals."
It's also apparent when believers demand PHILOSOPHICAL rigor for the origins of the universe - nothing comes from nothing, and everything must have a cause they urgently insist - until we get to their god, for whom the rules change. He just is.
Then again when the MATHEMATICAL arguments are brought out to tell us how unlikely a cell self-organizing is - isn't it Hoyle who sets the figure at less than 1 in 10^50000?- but then gives the infinitely more complex god a pass ans just assumes that it could exist uncreated.
This is what you are doing with your treatment of history.
Special pleading is the child of faith and its confirmation bias. You are certain of something in advance, and receive the ideas that support that choice while rejecting the others with arguments that you don't apply to the favored ideas.
As ever, you put it very well indeed.

Thinking Man isn't giving much thought at all to sources outwith his bible.

Watford, UK

#542971 Jun 3, 2013
Lacez wrote:
Sounds more like they were on hallucinatory drugs at the time, to me.
Lol - quite likely.

The Acts of Paul and Thecla is another crazy book that used to be popular with the faithful but isn't included in the Bible.

http://www.newadvent.org/fathers/0816.htm

There's a part where Thecla leaps into a moat full of man-eating seals. However, Gd sends down a lightning bolt and fries the seals.
Lacez wrote:
This is why I like you.
Thanks! You're too kind.

Since: Oct 07

Location hidden

#542972 Jun 3, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>So why all this time pretend you is a homosexual? to prove you can argue the plight of homosexuals even though you're Straight? noble maybe, but definitely not authentic.
Some people have family members who are homosexual that happen to also be very good people. For those, it's a matter of arguing for equal rights for a family member.

Watford, UK

#542973 Jun 3, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>Speak for yourself, Homosexual.
This shows the lengths you have to go to rationalize your Homosexuality that you have to compare yourself with beasts and animals.
One thing animals do not have is Morality:
http://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/reclaimin...
To compare yourself with an animal in all aspects, is saying your homosexuality is Immoral. And to say Homosexuality is immoral, that may be the first time I agree with you.
You really don't like the 21st century, do you?

“FOUR HORSEMEN!”

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#542974 Jun 3, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
RA doesn't care what the truth is. He just uses anything, even lies, to bash anyone 'he' considers a 'non-christian'.
He is too stupid to realize that he isn't much of a Christian.
You know who isn't stupid? One Tully Blanchard.

Watford, UK

#542975 Jun 3, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>Because not all Christians think alike.
I know many Christians that are of the mindset that they have to and must deal with life, but that these are the last days and they are preparing and looking forward to being with the Lord eternally.
Then there are Christians like me that do believe these are the last days, but are not pre-occupied with that, and realize eternity with Jesus is a marvelous and beautiful thought, but we must focus intently on our YHWH given destined assignment on Earth until YHWH decides to call us home.
I see, so unlike you, these other Christians aren't allocated any assignments by their god.

They're in a different Christian cult than yours?
Mark

Hedel, Netherlands

#542976 Jun 3, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
this settles it, freuline lezbo! vee must zilence zee Bible! maybe vee should start vith zee Jews?!
Christians have been killing Jews for two thousand years.
The starting shot was given by Jesus himself in John:
John 8 34 Jesus replied,“Very truly I tell you, everyone who sins is a slave to sin. 35 Now a slave has no permanent place in the family, but a son belongs to it forever. 36 So if the Son sets you free, you will be free indeed. 37 I know that you are Abraham’s descendants. Yet you are looking for a way to kill me, because you have no room for my word. 38 I am telling you what I have seen in the Father’s presence, and you are doing what you have heard from your father.”
Okay Jesus acknowledges they are Abraham's descendants.
But next he says:
39 “Abraham is our father,” they answered.

“If you were Abraham’s children,” said Jesus,“then you would[c] do what Abraham did. 40 As it is, you are looking for a way to kill me, a man who has told you the truth that I heard from God. Abraham did not do such things. 41 You are doing the works of your own father.”

“We are not illegitimate children,” they protested.“The only Father we have is God himself.”

42 Jesus said to them,“If God were your Father, you would love me, for I have come here from God.
Look at the crazy reasoning. He says that the Jews who are Abraham's descendants are not his children because the are sinful. And then he uses the false reasoning: that they can only be Abraham's children if the love him?

He goes even further and speaks the death sentence over the Jews:
44 You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out your father’s desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, not holding to the truth, for there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his native language, for he is a liar and the father of lies.
These words have killed hundred of millions Jews and Pagans. Those who do not love Jesus, do not love God, and are automatically children of the Devil. The Devil is the arch enemy of God and his Children must be killed.

This is what the bible teaches. The ideas of Jesus are no different than that of Hitler. You will find it in Mein Kampf:
"Therefore, I am convinced that I am acting as the agent of our Creator. By fighting off the Jews, I am doing the Lord's work."
Nazism = Christianity

“Educating the uneducated”

Since: Aug 12

Montreal

#542977 Jun 3, 2013
Khatru wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol - quite likely.
The Acts of Paul and Thecla is another crazy book that used to be popular with the faithful but isn't included in the Bible.
There's a part where Thecla leaps into a moat full of man-eating seals. However, Gd sends down a lightning bolt and fries the seals.
There's also some scriptures they didn't include which have Jesus slaying dragons and telling people to just up and die, and having them do just that.
http://tinyurl.com/34gy9bb
Khatru wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks! You're too kind.
You're welcome :)

“FOUR HORSEMEN!”

Location hidden

#542978 Jun 3, 2013
Khatru wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol - quite likely.
<quoted text>
Thanks! You're too kind.
One thing that makes one Tully Blanchard great is positive thinking, as opposed to your constant negative talk. Take note.

FOUR HORSEMEN!

Watford, UK

#542979 Jun 3, 2013
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
There's also some scriptures they didn't include which have Jesus slaying dragons and telling people to just up and die, and having them do just that.
http://tinyurl.com/34gy9bb
<quoted text>
You're welcome :)
Thanks for the link - I've bookmarked it.

Watford, UK

#542980 Jun 3, 2013
Tully Blanchard wrote:
<quoted text>
One thing that makes one Tully Blanchard great is positive thinking, as opposed to your constant negative talk. Take note.
FOUR HORSEMEN!
Glad you agree that the stories of Paul are negative.

“FOUR HORSEMEN!”

Location hidden

#542981 Jun 3, 2013
Mark wrote:
<quoted text>
Christians have been killing Jews for two thousand years.
The starting shot was given by Jesus himself in John:
<quoted text>
Okay Jesus acknowledges they are Abraham's descendants.
But next he says:
<quoted text>
Look at the crazy reasoning. He says that the Jews who are Abraham's descendants are not his children because the are sinful. And then he uses the false reasoning: that they can only be Abraham's children if the love him?
He goes even further and speaks the death sentence over the Jews:
<quoted text>
These words have killed hundred of millions Jews and Pagans. Those who do not love Jesus, do not love God, and are automatically children of the Devil. The Devil is the arch enemy of God and his Children must be killed.
This is what the bible teaches. The ideas of Jesus are no different than that of Hitler. You will find it in Mein Kampf:
<quoted text>
Nazism = Christianity
Wow you're just miserable. But don't worry, one Tully Blanchard will put you out of your misery much like I did Magnum T.A. back in 1986.

FOUR HORSEMEN!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min Robert T- 679,174
These wicked bastards must be exterminated!! 6 min the Prince of Dar... 2
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 37 min Vlad 2,647
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 39 min Bongo 119,220
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 1 hr Paul Scott 6,270
Play "End of the Word" ..... Part 2 3 hr andet1987 74
Slop em one more time God!!! 3 hr doG mnDade Hloy r... 1
More from around the web