Why Should Jesus Love Me?

Since: Sep 10

San Francisco, CA

#542895 Jun 3, 2013
Counter_Strike wrote:
<quoted text>
Holding out hope that you can reach a decent level of understanding and a desire to discuss without the cynicism is futile at best. Interesting how the same things you often complain about are the same things you're doing. You don't respect anyone's beliefs but you would like people to respect you and the others you defend. Let's just hope I don't decide to make you my personal project, coz trust me...your intimidation factor as it stands with me, is less than zero.
And I'm being real nice.
Counter_Terrorist.
Feel free to make me your "personal project."

I ain't askeered.

But I don't trust you or your skydaddy either.

“Credulity is not a virtue”

Since: Apr 09

San Francisco

#542896 Jun 3, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Like heterosexuals with STDs ?
Oh heavens no. Heterosexuals who have unsafe sex and transmit STDs (and/or make unwanted babies) are fine. The problem is homosexuals with STDs. Actually, homosexual MEN with STDs.

San Francisco, CA

#542897 Jun 3, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
My 'Vette won 3rd place in its class (Stock C3) at the car show Saturday.
Ah, the sin of pride. LOL
Congratulations. I have entered a car in several shows and have yet to win something.

Hope springs eternal though.

San Francisco

#542898 Jun 3, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>John 3:18
Whoever believes in him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe stands condemned already because they have not believed in the name of God's one and only Son.
So Jesus only died for the sins of those who would in the future end up believing in him before they died? How does that work?

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#542899 Jun 3, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. no, I wrote "SOME" Christians, there's a difference ..
<quoted text>
.. your posts to me are unadulterated character assassinations based on falsehoods and paraphrasing ..
.. it seems you want to put me in a defensive posture, force me to rebut your insults. Or, do you want me to claim ownership of untrue character defects you have attributed to me ??..
.. everyone here can read. Sometimes someone may miss the thrust of a post and if they want clarification, they need only ask the writer. Nobody here needs your debasing psychological profiles; they can form their own opinion based on what the writer writes ..
.. what is wrong with you ??..
You are not being honest again. You didn't say "some" you said "many". And so what either way? All that would change is the amount of people you insulted. You can try to make it seem like less but that changes nothing as far as the insults. Yet you wanna cry "victim" when it gets turned around? What is wrong with YOU?

Location hidden

#542900 Jun 3, 2013
Red Apples wrote:
<quoted text>
And watch her dance around with excuse after excuse in response to what you said as she lives in her world of delusional denial.
So predictable and so sad.
Yep...so predictable. Good to see ya

Location hidden

#542901 Jun 3, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. MANY does not mean ALL, it means SOME ..
.. again, you paraphrase everything ..
.. what's wrong with you ??..
what?lol! First many means many not some. Secondly I never said "all". Your insults were directed at Christians so I responded by using the word Christians since you didn't specify who you were talking about by name. How else could I do it? What is wrong with YOU?

San Francisco

#542902 Jun 3, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
yes - anyone could be sexually attracted to anything they choose!
Uuuum, no. I think that is just you.
just like everything that's bad for us tho, we hafta aquire a taste for things that are awful by continuing to do it even tho we're initially repulsed!
you're gonna learn more good stuff here by accident than at other places you may pay tens of thousands of $$$$ to get a diploma!:)
Well, the thing is, there is nothing inherently bad about homosexuality. And there is no rationale for the Bible to condemn it.

“MEET ROSEMARY-She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#542903 Jun 3, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
... claiming Christians don't glorify God
... claiming Christians wallow in gloom and doom anxiously awaiting the end-times...
...Claiming Christians either don't have the fruits or don't show they do...
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Based on this thread, those aren't insults but reasonable observations.
.. yes, these are observations of SOME or MANY Christians on this thread ..

.. by deleting "many" or "some" Christians from a post, it changes the entire meaning ..

.. words are important ..

“Quo Vadis”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#542904 Jun 3, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know about scar, but I got a little bit lost when you entered the twilight zone.
Now I'm not trying to disrespect you or anything Einstein, but based on what I've seen of you on this thread, you're likely to get lost in a no parking zone.

CS.
Mark

Hedel, Netherlands

#542905 Jun 3, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
Stereotyping, what a surprise
Like I said, you are on your way to becoming IANS
I see you decided not to address the post about you presenting prayer as an either/or option. By this post it would seem you didn't do any thinking either about you want to proceed
You are on the path to becoming an obsessed bigot. Someone who has Christianity on the brain and can't stop talking about it negatively and can no longer distinguish between people as individuals. You will start judging and broad-brushing thousands of millions of people more and more. And your judging will continue to become more negative, less substantiated, and then just blatantly dishonest. You will do or say anything regardless of the ethics so long as the end result is an attempt to make Christianity look bad
When you first started this little crusade, did you ever imagine you would be stereotyping? You obviously an intelligent guy and should understand stereotyping for the ignorant exercise it is.
You should save that post you made to Ians about his own actions. You are gonna need to read it yourself real soon.
The whole idea of Christianity is forming people to a certain ideal that is codified in Jesus. Followers are indoctrinated in that ideal, and they indeed become stereotype.

That is why in Europe the armies started the wear all the same uniforms. It is this Roman ideal in which people are made little cogwheels in a machine. They lose their individual meaning but become a function in bigger organisation.(Soldiers of Christ, servants of the Lord)

Christianity is group-thinking. Because Christians have big ego's they think they are very special, but if you meet convinced Christians, they hardly have any individuality and originality. The way you defend your belief as a loyal soldier is an example of that. Aggressive personal attacks on the individual are part of Christianity as group members must be made subservient and people that are too individualistic must be ousted.

I do not hate you, I am simply describing what I am witnessing to others. See it as a social study in the phenomenon of Christianity. The hatred you experience is your own hatred you project on others. In that you follow Jesus who constantly feels hated, no wonder, Jesus is big hater himself. Jesus paranoia comes from his own hate and disgust. He feels rejected. It is this feeling of rejection he brings on his followers. Even if Christians have the biggest arms and armies and do the bulk of the killing, they still feel frightened of others and they can not understand why not all people like them.
John 17:14 (New International Version)
14I have given them your word and the world has hated them, for they are not of the world any more than I am of the world.
John 15:18 (New International Version)
The World Hates the Disciples
"If the world hates you, keep in mind that it hated me first.
Luke 6:22 (New International Version)
Blessed are you when men hate you, when they exclude you and insult you and reject your name as evil, because of the Son of Man.
It is no wonder you feel hated

With Established Harem

#542906 Jun 3, 2013
Red Apples wrote:
<quoted text>
And watch her dance around with excuse after excuse in response to what you said as she lives in her world of delusional denial.
So predictable and so sad.
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet you are one of the ones that supports her opinion.
Go back to sleep. You have chased enough people away from Jesus for the day.
.. for me, what's funny is there's no reason to make excuses, defend or justify anything I write. If my original post is read, the content is clear: there's a great deal of gloom and doom coming from SOME or MANY Christians on this thread and an explanation was requested ..

.. Red Apples simply provides another example of 'piling on' in an effort to discredit someone he thinks is not a believer ..

.. this continued character assassination by SOME Christians is becoming tedious. Instead of belittling the writer, changing focus or compiling a comprehensive psychological profile in an effort to humiliate, why aren't the original questions answered ??..

San Francisco, CA

#542907 Jun 3, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>what?lol! First many means many not some. Secondly I never said "all". Your insults were directed at Christians so I responded by using the word Christians since you didn't specify who you were talking about by name. How else could I do it? What is wrong with YOU?
Lawest and Clearwater are two excellent examples of gloom and doom "can't wait until it's over" mindsets.

“Quo Vadis”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#542908 Jun 3, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Feel free to make me your "personal project."
I ain't askeered.
But I don't trust you or your skydaddy either.
Noted, but your trust is not required. Your request for a do over is also denied.

Counter_Terrorist.

With Established Harem

#542909 Jun 3, 2013
wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
Uuuum, no. I think that is just you.
<quoted text>
Well, the thing is, there is nothing inherently bad about homosexuality. And there is no rationale for the Bible to condemn it.
.. aside from the Bible, what makes homosexuality evil or immoral ??..

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#542910 Jun 3, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
We all are animals.
We're part of the animal kingdom.
Speak for yourself, Homosexual.

This shows the lengths you have to go to rationalize your Homosexuality that you have to compare yourself with beasts and animals.

One thing animals do not have is Morality:
http://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/reclaimin...

To compare yourself with an animal in all aspects, is saying your homosexuality is Immoral. And to say Homosexuality is immoral, that may be the first time I agree with you.

With Established Harem

#542911 Jun 3, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Lawest and Clearwater are two excellent examples of gloom and doom "can't wait until it's over" mindsets.
.. exactly. Why won't anyone address this ??..

San Francisco, CA

#542913 Jun 3, 2013
Counter_Strike wrote:
<quoted text>
Now I'm not trying to disrespect you or anything Einstein, but based on what I've seen of you on this thread, you're likely to get lost in a no parking zone.
CS.
I take no offense--parking lots can be troublesome mazes.

What I don't particularly care for is your cantrip amphigory.

San Francisco, CA

#542914 Jun 3, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>Speak for yourself, Homosexual.
This shows the lengths you have to go to rationalize your Homosexuality that you have to compare yourself with beasts and animals.
One thing animals do not have is Morality:
http://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/reclaimin...
To compare yourself with an animal in all aspects, is saying your homosexuality is Immoral. And to say Homosexuality is immoral, that may be the first time I agree with you.
I happen to be heterosexual.

I am also an animal, as are you.

From Discovery Kids:

"Scientists describe virtually everything that is alive as animal or plant. So, if you're not a plant then you are an animal! In fact, you are a specific kind of animal called a mammal. Know what you all have in common? Your mothers have breast milk that can feed young; you have hair or fur; and you are born live instead of inside an egg or case!"

Did you attend elementary school?

San Francisco, CA

#542915 Jun 3, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. exactly. Why won't anyone address this ??..
Perhaps they are procrastinating, hoping the question will become moot when end times finally gets here dammit.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 1 min The swamiji 7,486
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 min June VanDerMark 599,459
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 min feces for jesus 864,062
There is Everything Wrong with Abortion (Nov '07) 6 min hpcaban 221,984
The Christian Atheist debate 22 min hpcaban 1,953
Vulcan Empire (Vampires) Within America 22 min Groomlake 4
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 36 min Pegasus 272,404
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 1 hr -Stray Dog 6,417
More from around the web