Comments
519,441 - 519,460 of 599,826 Comments Last updated 20 min ago

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

#542167 May 31, 2013
MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
...forget golf.
I was cured of golf in my first experience, attempting to play with right-handed clubs.

“Don't be so dichotomous.”

Since: Jan 11

Embrace the grey.

#542168 May 31, 2013
_-Alice-_ wrote:
I can make Kaitlin look like a school girl at a slumber party.
The choice is always yours.
:)

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#542169 May 31, 2013
blind man n the bleachers wrote:
Pray for the people in this tornado's path. This is bad. I am feeling like this is the worst in my lifetime. Many deaths I feel. Pray people, Pray
God's will, not mine, be done.

“Engaged to the love of my life”

Since: Aug 12

Montreal

#542170 May 31, 2013
Counter_Strike wrote:
<quoted text>Ahhh Lacez, Lacez, Lacez, woe is you, right? Still playing the martyr card? You, the most persecuted of all that has suffered in Topix kingdom.

I'm not sure you would know an insult if it hit you in the face dear chap. All I'm asking you to do is lay down your persecution complex for a few days, not because I want to be friends, but for the sake of reasoning. Nothing else, but it seems you can't manage it.

All your wasted yelling and hollering and complaining, where is it going to get you? What are you trying to prove? Who are you trying to convince? What is your point old chap? If you would see how awfully pointless this obsession of yours with pointing out bad guys dressed as wolves and play red riding hood is, then you would see that no one is chasing you. there is no hunting party and no grandma's house.

Now, I can't convince you of anything, but obviously there is much fear in you, and where there is fear, there is pain, and where there is pain, there is darkness and suffering. You are no tower nor are you an island fortress lad. All I'm asking you to do is to use your brain for something useful.

You have no idea how boring this place is fast becoming, with the exception of a few posters. What do you fear? If you fear nothing, then you would have no problems with my simple request.

Right?

CS.
You know, usually when asking someone to stop pointing out your insults to them, you stop insulting them so they have nothing to point out.
To be reasonable is to not insult someone when they aren't insulting you back, not even remotely.

See, when wishing to have a civil conversation, you don't insult the opponent, for that is obviously not a civil interaction.
I do see that you do not wish to be civil though.

Regarding my motives here, I've already explained that multiple times.
I do it for the entertainment, for one.
Though the second reason ties in to the first; I am here to show anyone who happens to come across this forum how you are uncivil.
It shows when you attack and insult me without any provocation.

Montreal

#542171 May 31, 2013
_-Alice-_ wrote:
<quoted text>In the words of my good friend Anti-Theist:

We will think for you.
May I use that in the future?
So many great quotes being used by you and IANS.

“Love much, trust none”

There

#542172 May 31, 2013
Mark wrote:
<quoted text>
The good part is you do not have to agree with me. We can see things differently and both be right from another perspective...
The thing you are lacking is facts, reality and honesty.

It is not a matter of difference of opinion. You are making stuff up and calling it truth.

I am under the impression that you are simply a pathological liar. That can be treated. OTOH, you may simply be a common lying asshole. There doesn't seem to be a cure yet for that.

Montreal

#542173 May 31, 2013
Rosa Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>It amuses me tho. They now have gay marriage in NZ so I would be rubbing his face in that - if I was a Kiwi.
Soon, most first world countries will have it, for it is the right thing to do.
These people believe, somehow, that same sex marriage would affect their lives. There is no evidence for that, obviously.

“Love much, trust none”

There

#542174 May 31, 2013
_-Alice-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
He was a homosexual with a foot fetish. He really enjoyed washing the feet of the men in his harem.
Not that there's anything wrong with that.
Can you show me a scripture where teh Jesus denies being homosexual?
In Hebrew the word for foot was often used as asubstitute for the word penis.

One could legitimately translate the woman washing Jesus feet with her hair as a very erotic act.

Montreal

#542175 May 31, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>I save that sort of thing for evidence based thinkers. Faith based thinkers don't require evidence or reason to believe, nor do they respect it.
Amen :P

“Don't be so dichotomous.”

Since: Jan 11

Embrace the grey.

#542176 May 31, 2013
_-Alice-_ wrote:
Is that a picture of Waaasssuuup and his wife?
Do you think she knows what he does?

http://wac.450f.edgecastcdn.net/80450F/banana...

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#542177 May 31, 2013
Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
Ja... some interesting finds have been made, and as for Noah...'as in the days of Noah'... he was an interesting person, one who's great grandfather Enoch was very concerned... puzzeled!
Re Enoch
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Book_of_Enoch
The Book of Enoch (also 1 Enoch) is an ancient Jewish religious work, traditionally ascribed to Enoch, the great-grandfather of Noah.
The book is referred to, and quoted, in Jude 1:14–15
“Now Enoch, the seventh from Adam, prophesied about these men also, saying,“Behold, the Lord comes with ten thousands of His saints, to execute judgment on all, to convict all who are ungodly among them of all their ungodly deeds which they have committed in an ungodly way, and of all the harsh things which ungodly sinners have spoken against Him.”
Compare this with Enoch 1:9, translated from the Ethiopic (found also in Qumran scroll 4Q204=4QEnochc ar, col I 16–18)
"And behold! He cometh with ten thousands of His holy ones To execute judgment upon all, And to destroy all the ungodly: And to convict all flesh Of all the works of their ungodliness which they have ungodly committed, And of all the hard things which ungodly sinners have spoken against Him."
^^^^^^^^^^
Legends of the Jews
by Rabbi Louis Ginzberg, a Talmudist and leading figure in the Conservative Movement of Judaism of the twentieth century.
http://classiclit.about.com/library/bl-etexts...
NOAH--THE BIRTH OF NOAH
Methuselah took a wife for his son Lamech, and she bore him a man child. The body of the babe was white as snow and red as a blooming rose, and the hair of his head and his long locks were white as wool, and his eyes like the rays of the sun. When he opened his eyes, he lighted up the whole house, like the sun, and the whole house was very full of light. And when he was taken from the hand of the midwife, he opened his mouth and praised the Lord of righteousness. His father Lamech was afraid of him, and fled, and came to his own father Methuselah. And he said to him: "I have begotten a strange son; he is not like a human being, but resembles the children of the angels of heaven, and his nature is different, and he is not like us, and his eyes are as the rays of the sun, and his countenance is glorious. And it seems to me that he is not sprung from me, but from the angels, and I fear that in his days a wonder may be wrought on the earth. And now, my father, I am here to petition thee and implore thee, that thou mayest go to Enoch, our father, and learn from him the truth, for his dwelling place is among the angels."
Take Care lil sister and God Bless. luvU2
Thanks Pw,Hope all is well with you.God bless lu2

Long Beach, CA

#542178 May 31, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
The thing you are lacking is facts, reality and honesty.
It is not a matter of difference of opinion. You are making stuff up and calling it truth.
I am under the impression that you are simply a pathological liar. That can be treated. OTOH, you may simply be a common lying asshole. There doesn't seem to be a cure yet for that.
I'm spared, fortunately.

The guy's posts are so long that I scroll right by.

So I don't know him at all.

Funny, I don't know Peace Warrior for the same reason. But from others, I do see that she is respected, or at least nobody actively dislikes him.
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#542179 May 31, 2013
Adam wrote:
HOMOSEXUALS ARE EVIL IT´S IN THEIR NATURE.
You're bi-sexual, aren't you?

Long Beach, CA

#542180 May 31, 2013
*her (last word). Genders of people here confuse me.

“squuuze me”

Since: Feb 09

Florida, USA

#542183 May 31, 2013
_-Alice-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
One of the best posts from a Christian that I've seen in a while:
God uses bad people and circumstances to accomplish His ultimate goals. Think of how many blacks became Christians as a result of the slave trade. If they and their ancestors had not been brought to America, they would have remained in Africa in perpetuity, never having had a chance to hear and accept the Gospel. You fail to see the big picture. God's primary concern is our spiritual welfare, not our physical comfort.
http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/christian...
The best response to that ??? Whatever the fuckthat was:
Are you fcking serious? God couldn't just have sent Christians over to Africa to teach them? He had to ruin and destroy millions of lives,not only the slaves lives but the slave holder's lives as well. Do you have a clue as to how demoralizing slavery is on both sides?
Physical comfort? WTF? Is that all you think the slaves endured?
This proves beyond a shadow of a doubt that you are an evil and extremely stupid and heartless person who thinks like a Nazi.
http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/christian...
Christians are funny :)
OK I'm speechless.
I know real people that think asphalt is a rectal disorder ...and I thought they were backwards. Not no more!

“Love much, trust none”

There

#542184 May 31, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
CS is such a pompous ass.
I can't help goofing on him.
Monsieur le YahwehBonMarche.
I honestly think CS appreciates a well thought out response to his posts.

I think you and I are pompous asses too. LOL
I have to constantly remind myself of that.

-Saint Duane the Arrogant, Patron of weasels and skunks.-

“Love much, trust none”

There

#542185 May 31, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm spared, fortunately.
The guy's posts are so long that I scroll right by.
So I don't know him at all.
Funny, I don't know Peace Warrior for the same reason. But from others, I do see that she is respected, or at least nobody actively dislikes him.
Yep PW (a she, BTW) is a sweetheart. Nothing but love from her. I read her posts like poetry and get nothing but good vibes.

Mike seems to "religious" if you catch my meaning. I honestly hope he just clueless and not truly decietful. Get enough of that from the fundies.

Long Beach, CA

#542187 May 31, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
I honestly think CS appreciates a well thought out response to his posts.
I think you and I are pompous asses too. LOL
I have to constantly remind myself of that.
-Saint Duane the Arrogant, Patron of weasels and skunks.-
I understand.

But it offends me to be patronized.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#542188 May 31, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Jambalaya extraordinaire.
LoL okay cap let have a party.
Jambalaya and crawfish pie and file gumbo
Son of gun we'll have big fun on the bayou
Pick guitar fill fruit jar and be gay-O.
Cannot do the french version lol.
LOL the wonder of it all ha ha ha!!!

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#542189 May 31, 2013
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
Soon, most first world countries will have it, for it is the right thing to do.
These people believe, somehow, that same sex marriage would affect their lives. There is no evidence for that, obviously.
Somebody here gave me this. G_O_D? Scar? BT? Damn, my attention span is like that of a gnat. Whoever it was, thank you.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 min timn17 732,720
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 21 min onemale 257,849
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 25 min bmz 36,738
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 56 min bad bob 173,274
Sleeping with mother (Oct '13) 56 min Commander Bunny 8
ye olde village pub (Jun '07) 1 hr Ruby88 53,187
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr Oxbow 538,793
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 2 hr bacon hater 94,645
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 2 hr well 226,244
•••