Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2013

Judged:

Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
You've been very inappropriate. I am not gonna discuss something which is disgusting and untrue. Shame on you
He was a homosexual with a foot fetish. He really enjoyed washing the feet of the men in his harem.

Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Can you show me a scripture where teh Jesus denies being homosexual?

“A Universal Cause”

Since: Feb 09

The Cosmos

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2013

blind man n the bleachers wrote:
Pray for the people in this tornado's path. This is bad. I am feeling like this is the worst in my lifetime. Many deaths I feel. Pray people, Pray
WITH you always... mmmmmmmmmmmm much pain IS felt B/man!
Joe dugooder

Uxbridge, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2013

The redemptive work of Jesus is complete. Be great full!

Www.newdrivewaypaving.com

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2013

Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Alice!
Sorry bout your foot, but hey!
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Lyrics:
When you walk through the storm
Hold your head up high,
And don't be afraid of the dark.
At the end of the storm
Is a golden sky,
And the sweet silver song
Of the lark.
Walk on through the wind,
Walk on through the rain,
Though your dreams be tossed, and blown.
Walk on, walk on with hope in your heart
And you'll never walk alone, you'll never walk alone.
When you walk through the storm
Hold your head up high,
And don't be afraid of the dark.
At the end of the storm
Is a golden sky,
And the sweet silver song
Of the lark.
Walk on through the wind,
Walk on through the rain,
Though your dreams be tossed, and blown.
Walk on, walk on with hope in your heart,
And you'll never walk alone, you'll never walk alone.
Walk on, walk on with hope in your heart,
And you'll never walk alone, you'll never walk.
You'll never walk alone.
Hey PW !!

Thanks. The last time I took a long walk, I had two real legs. This is taking some trial and error. I've only fallen about 30 times so far. Stupid mountains :)

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2013

Judged:

trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>So why are gay men so irresponsible that the federal government says their sexual activities are the biggest threat to passing a scourge of a disease called AIDS?
Why is the incidence of AIDS in the catholic clergy 4 times higher than the national average?

“A Universal Cause”

The Cosmos

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2013

blind man n the bleachers wrote:
Pray for the people in this tornado's path. This is bad. I am feeling like this is the worst in my lifetime. Many deaths I feel. Pray people, Pray
http://rt.com/usa/dangerous-tornado-friday-ok...
One photo looks like a great hand...
Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
For anyone!

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2013

Judged:

Skombolis wrote:
Maybe it is because you have never provided any proof whatsoever that a perfectly working and self-sustaining universe created itself through a fortuitous turn of events that would defy mathematical probabilities.
Universes are simpler than immortal, omnipotent, omniscient gods. Any such argument against a universe existing without a designer is stronger against a god existing uncreated.

All that needs to be the case is that all possible universes form from an amorphous, unconscious multiverse, and this universe becomes a sure thing - perhaps just one of an infinite number just like it, each with self-conscious life. That would explain reality without invoking magic or the astronomically long odds necessary for a god to exist.

There is no need for a god to explain reality, and no way to explain a god.

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2013

Judged:

LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> That's sad, we will pray for you.
In the words of my good friend Anti-Theist:

We will think for you.

“Quo Vadis”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2013

Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
>apologies, edited for space.<

Phonetic Spelling:'ay-law'
Parts of Speech: Proper Name
Definition: Elah = "An oak"
Several points to learn:
1. "elahh" is the way the word "hhla" (spelled from right to left as it is Aramaic) is pronounced.
2. The words "Elahh", "hhla (read from right to left)" and "Allah" all have the "h" letter and pronunciation in them.
3- "Allah" in Arabic is pronounced as "Al-lawh" or "Al-lah" depending on the sentence that it is used in. In Arabic, the sound of the word "Allah" could be thicker (Allawh) or thinner (Allah) depending on the sentence.
4- The Aramaic word "hhla (read from right to left)", which is transliterated as "elahh" which means "GOD" is pronounced as "El-aw" as show above.
5- The Aramaic word "hla (read from right to left)", which is transliterated as "elah" which means "oak" is pronounced as "Ay-law" also as shown above.
6- "Allah" in Arabic is pronounced as "Al-lawh" or "Al-lah" depending on the sentence that it is used in. In Arabic, the sound of the word "Allah" could be thicker (Allawh) or thinner (Allah) depending on the sentence.
7- The Hebew word "Elohim" is the plural of "Elowah", which is derived from the Aramaic word "Alaha", or "Elahh"; the same as the Arabic word "Allah" or "Allawh" in pronunciation.
If we pronounce the words "Allah" in Arabic and "Elahh (pronounced as 'El-aw')" in Aramaic, then we would hear almost the same exact word.
In Arabic it is important to know that the letter "h" is inserted at the end of every word that ends with the "a" sound. For instance, take my name "Osama". Although it is pronounced as "Osama", but in Arabic it is written as "Osamah". If you pronounce "Osama" and pay close attention to your pronunciation, then you would notice that you are pronouncing it as "Osamah". There is a small "h" pronunciation at the end of it. Take another example "Maria". In Arabic, it is written as "Mariah", because of the slight "h" pronunciation at the end of it. "Angela" is also written as "Angelah" and so on. Arabic does not ignore the slight "h" pronunciation at the end of the words that have the "a" sound at the end of them.
In the case of "Allah". In Arabic, it is in many cases pronounced heavily as "Alla" and slightly as "Allah" unless the person purposely pronounces the "h", which would then be pronounced heavily as "Allah".
In the case of the Aramaic word "El-law (hhla)" above, if you pronouce the word, then you will notice a slight pronunciation of the letter "h". The pronunciation of the word "El-law" is pronounced heavily as "El-law" or "El-la", but it is also pronounced slightly as "El-lah" or "El-lawh" or "Al-lah" or "Allah". Arabic as I said inserts the letter "h" at the end of the words that end with the "a" pronunciation, thus making "Osama" be "Osamah", "Maria" be "Mariah", "Alla" be "Allah", etc...
Source(s):
"El-law" or "El-lawh" in Aramaic means "GOD", while "Eloi" in Aramaic means "My GOD" as Jesus used the word "Eloi" when he was delivered up to the Romans and said "My GOD My GOD why have you forsaken me?(Eloi, Eloi, lama sabachtani?)....(Mark 15:34)"
In Arabic, "GOD" means "Allah", and "My GOD" means "Ilahi" or "Elahi" which is derived from the word "Allah".
All that you say here Adam is correct and makes perfect sense. there's one problem though....The Most High One is not a god or God or gawd or gott or got.

So I don't know. You make a lot of sense but where does the word God and Lord come from. See what you find and let me know.
Elohiym (Elohim) is modern translated as God, but god, or gott or got while being a Norse Sun deity, got its original meaning from gosh, gost, ghost. Basically and more accurately, a spiritual or incorporeal entity. Without shape or form, smoke and light.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2013

Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
I have been feeling it for some time now. Most won't understand but you might. My daughter aske me a few days ago what was wrong. I told her I don't know, but it's not good. Something is not right. Great sorrow.

Fennario

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2013

Judged:

LAWEST100 wrote:
you need to learn the distingtion between religion and a true born again experience in Christ Jesus.
Religion is pretty sickening, huh? You're not the first to notice. You're not even the first Christian on this thread to distance himself from religion.
LAWEST100 wrote:
Yes, you need to he prayed for very badly
That would be so valuable. Thank you so very much.

And to show my gratitude, I will chant to Mother Earth for you while wearing a pyramid.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2013

Judged:

Joe dugooder wrote:
The redemptive work of Jesus is complete. Be great full!
Www.newdrivewaypaving.com
Amen

“A Universal Cause”

The Cosmos

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2013

_-Alice-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey PW !!
Thanks. The last time I took a long walk, I had two real legs. This is taking some trial and error. I've only fallen about 30 times so far. Stupid mountains :)
I can believe that... but as far as falling goes... I do that with 2 legs !!!
Take Care and keep smiling. <3

Fennario

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2013

trifecta1 wrote:
You're mocking????
Yeah. Couldn't you tell?

“Quo Vadis”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2013

_-Alice-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus was a flaming homosexual.
Unless you can prove he wasn't, then he was.
Why do you follow the teachings of a known homosexual?
*Christian logic*
Jesus? Who is Jesus? Was there ever a Hebrew called Jesus? What you say here about this person, you know for sure, right?

CS.

Since: May 11

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2013

Judged:

Counter_Strike wrote:
<quoted text>
You came in here and saw us. We have nothing to prove to you people. You want to tell us why we're so wrong and how our beliefs are myths and superstitions, then come with some evidence and solid reasoning. Of course, all you guys do is sling accusations then you complain about being judged. Time the hypocrisy stops feller; show us what your 21st century brain is capable of.
CS.
what a load of old shite....LMFAO

“Quo Vadis”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2013

Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
Just blowing thru and I see you CS... but need time to to get back to you with this epistle! Thank you for sharing and taking the time... until later. 10 am Sat here now.
Lovely! Thanks for stopping by. Yes, my sermon was quite long, but I do look forward to your response.

Shalom and have a great day PW.

Andrew (CS).
Rosa Winkel

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2013

Judged:

wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
I completely agree. Being blind or deaf (or whatever) is just different. Who are those who can hear and see to say that such people miss out on anything? Blind and deaf people focus more on the abilities they have; they can specialize, while the rest of us are generalists. They might notice more details with their other senses than we do.
And as I pointed out before, there is plenty that humans can't sense at all. We can normally only hear and see in a very narrow band of sound and light. Are our lives impoverished because we can't see in the X-ray spectrum? Or hear frequencies below 20 hertz? Humans also don't have wings, so should birds consider us handicapped because we cannot fly, and pity us?
And just think about the scorn cats have for us.
You can never own a cat, they own you and let you know it.
:D

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2013

wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
According to your favorite person, Saul/Paul, women can only be saved by giving birth ("if they continue in faith, love and holiness with propriety"). 1 Timothy 2:15
According to Biblical Scholars of the last 200 years, Timothy 1&2 are not authentic letters from Paul. AS much as I dislike Paul, I can;t pin this rubbish on him.

"Nineteenth and twentieth century scholarship questioned the authenticity of the letter, with many scholars suggesting that First Timothy, along with Second Timothy and Titus, are not original to Paul, but rather an unknown Christian writing some time in the late-first-to-mid-2nd century.[2] Most scholars now affirm this view.[3]"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_Epistle_to...

Since: May 11

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2013

Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
So you say, to satisfy your views.
I suppose you'd say that it's also "natural" to be left-handed?
I'm left handed, the Greek for left handedness being, "sinister".

I needed to learn to shoot right handed as the SLR, L85A1/2 and the Diemaco C8A1DG eject to the right....but other than that...I feel fine.

....but I can't use a fountain pen.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

399 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 11 min curiouslu 722,143
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 33 min CunningLinguist 224,619
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 42 min Dalit Trolls Fixers 115,616
Sudi Arabia Scientists Spreading deadly Ebola v... 43 min yon 6
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 46 min shyam 4,917
hi 51 min raja 2
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr Porkpie Hat 256,966
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 hr guest 533,566
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 14 hr reree 86
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••