Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#541883 May 31, 2013
wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not that hard to figure out. Male sexuality tends to differ from female sexuality, correct? So if you have a group of men who are sexually attracted to other men, they are statistically going to tend to be more promiscuous then women, or women who are sexually attracted to other women. So the issue is not gay men so much as men in general. What's the STD transmission rate among lesbians? There ya go.
No where at the rate of homosexual men. You still not answer why Gay men are more irresponsible in their sexual activities.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#541885 May 31, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. your paraphrasing and insults continue to be unacceptable ..
.. as usual, you cut the meat from my post. We have the natural and supernatural and I offer no new or unique theories nor can I prove or disprove anything regarding beliefs ..
.. for me, you've become tedious. You rarely address ideas, slant most everything and constantly attack people you do not like. That is not my idea of a debate ..
.. as for being smart, yes, I am; therefore, I will not respond to any rebuttal of this post ..
LOL

There was no "meat" to your post

And i isolated the arrogant, condescending part of your post as that is what I chose to address. The part where you say this:

" we'll never change how some people on this thread view our world. They'll continue to insist God is the causation of creation and refuse to acknowledge creation is not an act but a process. It's best to let them be, let attrition take its course ..
.. in the interim, keep spreading knowledge and know someone on Topix is reading it .. "

It is also what makes your whining about insults funny as you you once again show yourself to be nothing more than a hypocrite. That entire paragraph was insulting and demeaning towards the intelligence of others but now baby wants her bottle when her intelligence comes into question?

Sorry, try those games with someone willing to play them

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#541886 May 31, 2013
wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
What do you know about such desires???
lol you are echoing.lol

Location hidden

#541887 May 31, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>

.. as for being smart, yes, I am; therefore, I will not respond to any rebuttal of this post ..
In other words, you don't have one iota of proof for anything i listed yet you want to imply others are stupid because they don't subscribe to your theories.

When you can provide proof the world was not created by God or show an example of life forming from non-life or show something else where millions upon millions of things would have had to just fall perfectly into place by sheer chance like the forming of a perfectly working universe that is self-sustaining and self-replicating and then maybe your arrogance would be slightly justified

Instead all it is from you is hubris with little knowledge

I don't blame you for not addressing it. The best you could hope to do is regurgitate someone else's posting on the subject and even that still wouldn't dispute what I said.

It is no more irrational to believe this world was created than to think it came into existence by fluke.

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Location hidden

#541888 May 31, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
So if a child starts to throw the ball with his left hand, something is wrong, because the vast majority of people are right-handed?
A baby that is left handed will be noticed within months of delivery. So obviously that is natural and biological.

Homosexuality has no such advantage. It's a willful and pre-meditated Choice. A left handed baby is not not willful or pre-meditated.

“MEET ROSEMARY-She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#541889 May 31, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>OK. So then the baby does not grow to develop walking or speech etc, that baby is not normal is it? that is a Birth Defect
.. you are inferring a deaf or blind child is abnormal and defective. That's pathetic ..
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>Are you saying Homosexuality is a Birth Defect or a Handicap??
.. no, it is absolutely natural for the homosexual ..

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Location hidden

#541890 May 31, 2013
It is presented as Fact and it is Fact.
[QUOTE who="Mark"]<quote d text>
Christianity is not myth! Is is presented as fact. Myth is not presented as fact. Myth allows people to understand it at their own level, and improve their understanding as they rise. But is does not force people to take it literally. It does not contain commandments.
It is christianities greatest weakness that it is not Myth, but Myth translated to morals. This video goes into that: Tom Harpur On The Pagan Roots Of Christianity. www.youtube.com/watch...
Myths have a bad name because of Chrisitanity, who portrays it as fantasy and childish stories, nothing compared to their monumental work of God, the Bible. Atheist still believe these Christian ideas.
Atheists do not exist, I don't believe in them :)

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#541892 May 31, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>eh? "ouch"?? what da...
you think the writings on here are things to [recover from]? aha!lol! why on earth would you think such a thing?
He's mocking you, as did I. Your post was embarrasingly bad - pure schoolyard stuff.

scaritual: "Your deity is a myth."
trifecta: "your writing is a myth"

Why didn't you know that before you hit the Post Comment button?

Try to think of a worse comeback. When you realize that you are unable to do so, you will understand why you are being teased for posting what you did.

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Location hidden

#541893 May 31, 2013
hick-up wrote:
<quoted text>I always have.<quoted text>I don't remember my birth. I do remember my mothers grandfather which would of put me at late two or early three. I turned three in August and shortly thereafter we moved to Florida. I never saw Great Grandad Guy again.<quoted text>These statements don't make sense. I don't understand.
I have always been fascinated with the female sex.
They think different, look different, act different, smell good, they've got tits, and they know how to make me feel like a million bucks. My own gender can't do that for me. Men can't hold a candle to a woman.
And that is why same sex attraction is un-natural and may even be perverse.

“Educating the uneducated”

Since: Aug 12

Montreal

#541894 May 31, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> Yes, you need to he prayed for very badly, because the open ignorance in your post is astounding, like many you need to learn the distingtion between religion and a true born again experience in Christ Jesus. Also no one is required to prove wholeheartedly their belief in God to you or anyone else, so long as God knows thst is ALL that is required and nothing else.
The prayers of a righteous man availeth much, I wouldn't have to pray a broken leg away because God will heal in his own time, you have just told yet another lie.
I never made a claim regarding broken legs, I asked a question, therefore how could I have lied?
Answer: I did not.

Oh, by the way, your insults still do not affect me in the slightest and still paint you in a darker red.

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Location hidden

#541895 May 31, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. you are inferring a deaf or blind child is abnormal and defective. That's pathetic ..
<quoted text>
.. no, it is absolutely natural for the homosexual ..
The deaf or blind person may think it's natural for them as well, but that still makes their condition a handicap or a birth defect.

Being born blind or deaf is defective and not natural. It's not a slur against them, it's just a fact. A blind or deaf person is severely limited to experience life fully.

Location hidden

#541896 May 31, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
I understand why you might be sensitive because judging from your posts you are retarded!

Of course a child being born blind is abnormal

Like you said yourself, it would be an exception

Abnormal
1. not normal; deviating from the usual or typical; extraordinary
http://www.thefreedictionary.com/abnormal

And what do you think it means when something is called a birth DEFECT?

It means something is DEFECTIVE

Your feigned moral indignation just continues to show you for a fraud, and not a very smart one

Since: May 11

UK

#541897 May 31, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>eh? "ouch"?? what da...
you think the writings on here are things to [recover from]? aha!lol! why on earth would you think such a thing?
...and here was I thinking you'd be a master of the metaphor...being a godbot and all.

“Credulity is not a virtue”

Since: Apr 09

San Francisco

#541898 May 31, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
personal insult and accusations have proven to be the classic response after hitting the nail on the head EVERY TIME so all those of us who love the truth thank you for the confirmation (and for the bonus persecution points;)!
Any time you want extra persecution points, please let me know!

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#541899 May 31, 2013
yeah its un natural to you,each to there own,personally i dont find the attraction in another mans ass,or kissing some hairy face,but whatever floats you boat,im all in for lesbians obviously,
this is why the religious bullshit is just that..bullshit..you can love thy neighbour but cant love another man, get real

“Educating the uneducated”

Since: Aug 12

Montreal

#541900 May 31, 2013
wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
...And the presumption that gay people are somehow more driven by their sexuality than others. But of course, that what a clueless person would think. And/or a person who focuses on sex out of their own insecurities.
Homophobes can't seem to make up their minds about their favorite subject. Gay people are alternately too small a population to matter, yet they simultaneously wield the power to destroy marriage and even society. Which is it?
Don't forget, we also have power over the weather and can destroy large areas with tornadoes by just marrying.

“Credulity is not a virtue”

Since: Apr 09

San Francisco

#541901 May 31, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>heterosexual is a natural development.
Is it a choice or not?

Since: May 11

UK

#541902 May 31, 2013
scambuster wrote:
<quoted text>
Or just rent them to "carry their luggage".
..."rent" being the operative word.

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#541903 May 31, 2013
this arguement will rage till the end of humanity,and no thats not judgement day or apocalypse its when we as a species destroy ourselves. you wont see a shining light come and save us either, this religious shit pisses me off in a way thats beyond contempt, using it as a cover for loads of various shit

“MEET ROSEMARY-She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#541904 May 31, 2013
Mark wrote:
<quoted text>**PORTIONS SNIPPED**Religion deals with the very base of our existence. The scientific answer that we are simply the product of survival through competition is a very dangerous one that can rationally justify killing off the weak. The idea that we are all connected into the Divine is much more attractive.
It only gets bad if you start to picture this Divine as personal god with a plan and a chosen people that wants to be obeyed and all that shit. Than it becomes a justification for discrimination and murder. We must not kill religion, but upgrade it, and let the free market do the work.
Do not think that any ideal world view will ever bring utopia. That is the most dangerous thought of all, it is in fact the very base of all monotheist religions
.. what do you think of Islam ??..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 4 min juts fooky 444,335
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 8 min Michael 596,301
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 10 min BenAdam 854,813
The Christian Atheist debate 28 min Mr Wiggley 999
LOUD CRYIN' SPOILED Black Kids in Wal Mart!!!!! 41 min Burke Devlin 58
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 1 hr Knock off purse s... 6,139
my wife neha ki chudai (May '14) 3 hr raavan 15
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 6 hr The swamiji 7,335
More from around the web