~ And the greatest is LOVE~

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Today's Prayer

Dear God, Here I am, in awe of Your tremendous love and power. I too am persuaded that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any power, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate me from Your love that is in Christ Jesus our Lord (based on Romans 8:38-39). My identity is not in my job, my profession, nor any other thing, but in You. I am convinced that no matter what happens, I am a precious human being in Your sight and Your love, grace, and mercy will always sustain me. Thank you so much. In�Jesus' name, amen.

Prime time with God

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Encouraging Words.....

My victory and honor come from God alone. He is my refuge, a rock where no enemy can reach me

Psalm 62:7

“The eye has it...”

Since: May 09

Russell's Teapot

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Judged:

trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>That link WAS about the United States..iyai!
Yeah.

Even with the influx of immigrants, Christinanity still declines in the U.S.

http://silenthappydance.com/wp-content/upload...

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Judged:

LAWEST100 wrote:
when Jesus said that he did not come to bring peace but a sword, he was referring to that two edged sword that is call the Word of God
No he wasn't. Read the scripture again

"Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword." - Matthew 10:34

He specifically contrasted what he was bringing with peace.
LAWEST100 wrote:
And he is the prince of peace who empowers those who believe on him as the only true way to the Father.
Nonsense.

Christianity is a brutal religion with a brutal history, from the Crusades to the Inquisitions, and from the Klan to the Nazis. They all flew the Christian banner, and they all justified violence using the same bible.

You are in a dream world of your own spinning. As I said earlier, if you want to know what the bible actually teaches, you don't pull out your favorite words and say, "See? Peace." You look at the students - the Christians that read it - and see what they learned.

Well, you don't, but we do.

Fennario

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Chris Clearwater wrote:
No doubt in my mind where I stand and I'm not missing the point. As I said years ago I lived in Mobile, Al. Had I lived 50 years ago in the same place I would have been called a N---- lover and who knows what else for my stand.
Had you been born fifty years earlier you might have been called Exalted Cyclops.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> Adam.
Adam.....Amen

“~ Prince of Peace~”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
>>>echo<<<
May PEACE reign Here
Didn't think I could make it back tonight – 8 pm Wed – and just missed you my Flutterbue Friend, but good friends don't have to live on one another's doorstep to know they are.
I thought you would be off the net with moving, so either way, I trust all is going to plan for you.
Please also pass on my condolences to our dear Trebbor, as he has never been forgotten.
“Another jewel is in His Crown”
Jewels - Lyrics:
When He cometh, when He cometh
To take up His jewels,
All His jewels, precious jewels,
His loved and His own.
CHORUS:
Like the stars of the morning, His bright crown adorning
They will shine in their beauty, bright jems for His crown.
He will gather, He will gather,
The jems for His kingdom,
All the pure ones, all the bright ones
His loved and His own.
CHORUS
Little children, little children,
Who love their Redeemer,
All the jewels, precious jewels,
His loved and His own.
CHORUS
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Please too post this for them for me.
Soooooo many tragedies... so much pain... all round the world.
Shalom my Sister... keep flying where you must, and God Bless always.
>>>hugs<<< xx
<quoted text>
>>> Echo<<<
~Don't let people pull you into their storm....Pull them into your PEACE~
I will PW.....His grandsons funeral is tomorrow....He was 5 and the oldest....His Mommy and Daddy are having another boy next month.....He touched alot of lives....Especailly the Doctors and Nurses that took care of him.

I will be off the network a few days as we move tomorrow.....Hugs and Love to you too

~Don't let people pull you into their storm....Pull them into your PEACE~

Shalom

Fennario

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

wilderide wrote:
Hey IANS ! Howzitgoing? Is it nice and warm in your part of Mexico? Still somewhat chilly in SF.:(
Things are going very well for me, thanks. Chilly in SF? It's not even August yet (wink, wink). I remember the ballgames from Candlestick from my youth - it was pretty cool in August. LOL.

Good to have you here. We've had it all here. We've had some pretty good discussions and also some pretty good face-offs. There's also been a lot of humor and a little drama. And we have some decent theists as well.

Fennario

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

LAWEST100 wrote:
Well if you don't have the fruits of the spirit, then it's good to see you acknowledge that since you like to "fart up peoples noses".
He's got the fruits, but they're durians.
http://www.youtube.com/watch... [1:47 YouTube]

“~ Prince of Peace~”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

C ya.....

((^L^))

Fennario

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

dr Shrink wrote:
it is not nice for ians in Mexico,if he knows that feds ,and damaged people from this IANS DR. chase him everywhere to put him to the jail,for not paying taxes,prescribe deadly drugs,or practice dr office without of licence
It's pretty nice for me here, and would be even if all of that were true.

Fennario

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Judged:

Chris Clearwater wrote:
Imo a person that has said yes to the Lord Jesus and been born again and then has the Holy Spirit living in him isn't going to see any of this in the same way.
You're describing Klan members. They've done that.
Chris Clearwater wrote:
The very word says what concerns a Christian is foolish to the world that is perishing.
The world is not perishing. Your church is, however, at least in the West where it is known, and where people are educated. I hear its doing well where impoverished and unschooled people that are unfamiliar with it live, like Africa and Asia.

Congratulations!

“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

Since: Jul 07

And thank you JESUS for caring

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Epiphany2 wrote:
Today's Prayer
Dear God, Here I am, in awe of Your tremendous love and power. I too am persuaded that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any power, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate me from Your love that is in Christ Jesus our Lord (based on Romans 8:38-39). My identity is not in my job, my profession, nor any other thing, but in You. I am convinced that no matter what happens, I am a precious human being in Your sight and Your love, grace, and mercy will always sustain me. Thank you so much. In�Jesus' name, amen.
Prime time with God
Amen....

Fennario

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

trifecta1 wrote:
May 17, 2013:
http://blog.christianitytoday.com/ctliveblog/...
More Christianity Growth in America, look at that!
This is what you offer to show us how well Christianity is doing in America? 600,000 Christian immigrants? You hate those people.

In the meantime, your children are defecting from the church at an alarming rate. About four million Americans will be born in America this year, and fewer than half will be Christians.

Sorry.

“The eye has it...”

Since: May 09

Russell's Teapot

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Judged:

It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
Had you been born fifty years earlier you might have been called Exalted Cyclops.
Yeah, that whole one eye thing...

Fennario

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Judged:

LAWEST100 wrote:
Thanks for the history lesson, but true "christians" did not kill or enslaved anyone regardless of claiming the mantle of Christ.
We don't care about so-called true Christians, which seem to exist mostly in your imagination. We're more interested in actual Christians, which must be what you would call false Christians.

We're a little more grounded in reality that you are.

Incidentally, I notice that you aren't so interested in making such distinctions when counting Christians. If the census only counted what you call true Christians, your religion would already have been pronounced dead.

Since: May 11

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
You won't listen.
You come up with your own conclusions.
You're a poser and an idiot.
*puts up Redneck off-white sheet*
bye
ahh you're a bed-wetter...it explains a lot.

Fennario

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Judged:

trifecta1 wrote:
And you main ranting ans stomping since you come on here is how Christianity dying. And I truly believe you hate Christianity with a delusional blind foaming at the mouth hatred.
I don't hate Christianity any more than Communism, Islam, or monarchy. I just don't have to deal with those, so you don't hear much about them.
trifecta1 wrote:
So the truth of Christianity growing, I take the utmost pleasure in wiping you face in it.
It seems that you're the one with the hate issue. Weren't you promised fruits of the spirit?

Fennario

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Judged:

G_O_D wrote:
Ever read or heard Joseph Campbell's lectures on mythology ?
Sure. I had a six or eight lecture set on VHS in the eighties. He was a scholar and a gentle spirit. We briefly discussed this:
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/T0N0LOR...

Are you familiar with Jung and his archetypes? It's very compatible with Campbell's "The Hero with a Thousand Faces" motif.

“Engaged to the love of my life”

Since: Aug 12

Montreal

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Judged:

It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>I think he's telling you that you lack spiritual discernment and that you aren't rightly dividing the word of truth. Each of you appears to decide for himself what the bible says, often calling dissenters disciples of Satan. Didn't you just do that yourself?

LAWEST100 wrote, " many of you have done that because you don't have the faith to believe in God's Word as it has been translated into the english language, you don't have faith to believe that God has a hand in guiding and protecting his Word that he may get it over to his people unchanged.........sad and pitiful"

There you go. See - you know what the bible says and they don't, right? Wouldn't you agree that that's clearly Satan at work?
It's a GOOD thing that we don't have "the faith to believe."
I don't think any rational being wants to believe in a belief without evidence.
Why worship an imaginary being that can only be read about in one book?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 518,641 - 518,660 of598,715
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

416 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 4 min Johnny 1,392
Wedding silks 10 min Rohini 1
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 12 min WasteWater 3,867
What country has the best culture in your opinion? (Jul '08) 19 min ayah 238
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 19 min Patrick 223,062
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 21 min nanoanomaly 716,062
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 22 min andet1987 93,157
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 44 min marge 529,748
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr WasteWater 255,610
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 7 hr Shut-Up 60
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••