Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#541206 May 29, 2013
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
Indeed. Its not even worth answering such crap.
I don't know how he expects anyone to take him seriously, his posts reveals him for what he is.

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#541207 May 29, 2013
What was it you called yourselves?

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#541208 May 29, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> Ahhh..........so of course now as it should come as no surprise, that you employ the old translation tactic to off set the authenticity of God's Word to imply that there are errors in the translation, many of you have done that because you don't have the faith to believe in God's Word as it has been translated into the english language, you don't have faith to believe that God has a hand in guiding and protecting his Word that he may get it over to his people unchanged.........sad and pitiful, but as I said to Adam, I've said all that I am going to say about this subject and I am done with it. Peace.
There is much truth to what you say here. A letter or a word or even a verse, out of context, can be mistranslated. Numbers,not the book, in the Hebrew can be very dificult and easily mistranslated. There are also many translations that are translated by the guidance of man to try and make it say what man wants it to say. Rather than guided by the Holy Spirit. But, even so. There is no error in the word of God. No attempt by man can change the message that is innertwined through out the Bible, and that message is unchangable for it is the word of God and it is the same in the OT and the NT. One confirms the other and all direct us to Yashua to the Glory of Yahweh. From begining to the end.
Mark

Hedel, Netherlands

#541209 May 29, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>See, that's the lie right there.
1st John 4:
By this you know the Spirit of God: every spirit that confesses that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is from God;
3 and every spirit that does not confess Jesus is not from God; this is the spirit of the antichrist, of which you have heard that it is coming, and now it is already in the world.
All that writing you do Christianity refute, with one bible verse :)
Man the bible is a great tool. Now there is some 'utility' for you.
You deny who Jesus is. boringgg. That not news to Christianity. That just your take for reasons to deny Jesus. That your thing writer.
You can not use your bible verses as proof against someone who is denying the truth of the bible.

That is like saying: I am right because I am right. This only demonstrates you have no proof, only belief in a storybook. It works, it worked for Mohammed, Mao, Hitler and Stalin too. Write a book and put in the book it is the only truth and bingo. The simple believer is fooled into thinking he reads the truth.

“MEET KIKI -She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#541210 May 29, 2013
dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>*PORTIONS SNIPPED**it is shame you guys knowing God are worse filthy sinners from those who are sinners,atheists, homsexuals not knowing God and not working to try to help them to learn about GOD AGAPE LOVE
.. since you haven't sent any handsome farts my way in quite some time, it's time I aggravate you .

.. demonstrating agape love 100% of the time is impossible for humans. Can you love thine neighbor as thyself? Should you even try ??..

.. again, the error lies in the word. Love thy neighbor? No. The correct word is practice good will and that comes from enlightenment, not love. This is the solvent for all socials ills ..

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#541211 May 29, 2013
Chess Jurist wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm still waiting on an answer to that whole 1631 KJV debacle.
I'm betting Satan did it, huh?
If you posted some alledged debacle to me earlier, I didn't read it so you might want to post again.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#541212 May 29, 2013
blind man n the bleachers wrote:
<quoted text>
There is much truth to what you say here. A letter or a word or even a verse, out of context, can be mistranslated. Numbers,not the book, in the Hebrew can be very dificult and easily mistranslated. There are also many translations that are translated by the guidance of man to try and make it say what man wants it to say. Rather than guided by the Holy Spirit. But, even so. There is no error in the word of God. No attempt by man can change the message that is innertwined through out the Bible, and that message is unchangable for it is the word of God and it is the same in the OT and the NT. One confirms the other and all direct us to Yashua to the Glory of Yahweh. From begining to the end.
Indeed........as previously mention......God protected his Word to get it over to his people. God Bless B-man.

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#541213 May 29, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>
grin~~~. We know. And you cannot understand the intense feeling of pleasure to know you will Die first. And Christianity will continue to Thrive after you're long Dead.~~~grin~~ BAM! bwa ha ha ha. Now that is something worth repeating.
May 17, 2013:
http://blog.christianitytoday.com/ctliveblog/...
More Christianity Growth in America, look at that!
Ugh! taste some more of the dirt from my shoe ""atheist" ".
And yet, Christianity is on the decline in the United States.

What a hoot.

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#541214 May 29, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you know what turducken is?
"Turducken is a dish consisting of a de-boned chicken stuffed into a de-boned duck, which is in turn stuffed into a de-boned turkey."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turducken
I also learned about boodissy once from a former office nurse, which she informed me was the aroma of ass combined with male and female genitalia that she awakened to after a night of clubbing. That was a good nurse.
What's for blunchner?
I tell people I am a 'Chrisjewlim' all the time. It keeps most of them at bay. LOL
On paper in the USA I am listed as a Republican and a Christian. In reality I am neither. I also am listed as African-American on the US census.
One can right anything on paper, it doesn't make it true.
Mark

Hedel, Netherlands

#541215 May 29, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> Thanks for the history lesson, but true "christians" did not kill n or enslaved anyone regardless of claimingvthe mantle of Christ.
Is that what they teach you?

Is is nonsense as Jesus is very much into slavery. He never spoke against it, only in support for it. And a true Christian follows Jesus. In my country the West Indian Company (The WIC) was established by very devout Protestants. the WIC main business was slave trade. They knew the bible better than you.

Lets hear it from Jesus:
Jesus wrote:
1 Peter 2:18
18Slaves, submit yourselves to your masters with all respect, not only to those who are good and considerate, but also to those who are harsh. 19For it is commendable if a man bears up under the pain of unjust suffering because he is conscious of God. 20But how is it to your credit if you receive a beating for doing wrong and endure it? But if you suffer for doing good and you endure it, this is commendable before God. 21To this you were called, because Christ suffered for you, leaving you an example, that you should follow in his steps.
Jesus wrote:
Colossians 3
22Slaves, obey your earthly masters in everything; and do it, not only when their eye is on you and to win their favor, but with sincerity of heart and reverence for the Lord. 23Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for men, 24since you know that you will receive an inheritance from the Lord as a reward. It is the Lord Christ you are serving. 25Anyone who does wrong will be repaid for his wrong, and there is no favoritism.
Jesus wrote:
Ephesians 6
5Slaves, obey your earthly masters with respect and fear, and with sincerity of heart, just as you would obey Christ. 6Obey them not only to win their favor when their eye is on you, but like slaves of Christ, doing the will of God from your heart. 7Serve wholeheartedly, as if you were serving the Lord, not men, 8because you know that the Lord will reward everyone for whatever good he does, whether he is slave or free.
Jesus wrote:
1 Timothy 6
1All who are under the yoke of slavery should consider their masters worthy of full respect, so that God's name and our teaching may not be slandered. 2Those who have believing masters are not to show less respect for them because they are brothers. Instead, they are to serve them even better, because those who benefit from their service are believers, and dear to them. These are the things you are to teach and urge on them.
Jesus wrote:
Luke 12:47
47"That servant who knows his master's will and does not get ready or does not do what his master wants will be beaten with many blows. 48But the one who does not know and does things deserving punishment will be beaten with few blows. From everyone who has been given much, much will be demanded; and from the one who has been entrusted with much, much more will be asked.
Jesus is not only in slavery but beating slaves.
So I guess you are not a true Christian denying the words of Jesus.
Well that is only a compliment

“"None shall pass"”

There

#541216 May 29, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>...All I see is dirty bathwater....
From my point of view regarding mythology, atheists throw out the baby with the bath water while religions eat the baby and drink the dirty water.

Ever read or heard Joseph Campbell's lectures on mythology ?

“"None shall pass"”

There

#541217 May 29, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
I just found it ironic that Wassup was being called out on his comments towards someone whose own posts would make those comments look tame
(T) Peace
I see that too. I see hypocricy on both sides. What annoys me though is what amounts to 'dueling trolls' wasting page after page of threads. In that respect Kait is as bad as wassup. IMHO Kait's 'saving grace' is she doesn't pretend to be all goody-two-shoes on other threads.

I actually enjoy a good arguement over theology, it makes me think outside the box and research even more. What I don't do enough is take time to reflect. I have been doing that much more now.

Peace!

“"None shall pass"”

There

#541218 May 29, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> The Word is the Word regardless of which language that it has been translated into, don't have to "ask a jew" because those IN Christ likely have a much clearer understanding of the things of God than anyone on the outside of Christ.
You are quite stupid.
That is acceptable.
Your pretending to be knowledgable is dishonesty or lunacy.
That is the problem with religions, they are based almost entirely on the ravings of liars and lunatics.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#541219 May 29, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
...."G" brought the post over here.....
Which I do as a public service on threads wher Waasssuup is pretending to be all "holier than thou".

I find it the decent thing to do to point out frauds to the community.

If Kait came here pretending to be "Miss Prim and Proper" I would have done the same with her.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#541220 May 29, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> I'm sorry but that.........is a lie.
Then the Bible is lying.

<face palm>

“"None shall pass"”

There

#541221 May 29, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> Then may God help us ALL.
God gave us life on an amazing planet. How greedy are you ?

“"None shall pass"”

There

#541222 May 29, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> Bull..........that is just another evasive excuse tactic for not believing and obeying the gospel, it is still the Word of God rather or not " it was added late"........God permitted it to be added and so it is still authentic as apart of his Holy Word.
So the Apostolic Theological Bible College is bunch of liars and you know more about Christianity than Theolgians and Biblical Scholars ?

ROFLMAO

“"None shall pass"”

There

#541223 May 29, 2013
wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought Jesus came to fulfill those laws, which were negated/fulfilled upon his suicide/sacrifice?
Moreover, why would Jesus dictate that people follow laws that can't be followed in their entirely anyway?
You miss the real application of Christianity:

"Whatever I do is either forgiven or isn't a sin anymore. Whatever you do that I don't like is a sin and you can never be forgiven until you agree with everything I say."

“"None shall pass"”

There

#541224 May 29, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text>Not meaning this as a criticism or insult, but when Jesus said that he did not come to bring peace but a sword, he was referring to that two edged sword that is call the Word of God as mentioned also in the book of Revelation, this sword divides the believer from those who do not believe as he also said that a man worse foes are those of his own household and if any man hate not his mother, father etc. and even his own life..........then you cannot be his disciple, and before anyone get started.........hate in this case is the hatred of animosity and loathing, but figutive speaking of one forsaking all else including those who are the closest to us in the flesh, even our own wants and needs to put HIM first above all.
And he is the prince of peace who empowers those who believe on him as the only true way to the Father.
Jesus just choked to death on all the words you just shoved in his mouth.

You Goddam Christ Killer!!!!

“"None shall pass"”

There

#541225 May 29, 2013
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
I think we will just have to agree to disagree. Imo a person that has said yes to the Lord Jesus and been born again and then has the Holy Spirit living in him isn't going to see any of this in the same way. And without a doubt you would not call me rational nor would I expect you to think that of any Christian. The very word says what concerns a Christian is foolish to the world that is perishing. Good day!
You sound like a drug addict rationalizing his way of life.

BTDT, it is BS.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 min Gods View 987,288
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min kent 687,234
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 7 min science god 30,922
skype usernames for dirty skyping;) and usernam... (Aug '14) 2 hr Jack Pitan 9
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 hr Edthirty 286,548
Topix is run by a bunch of GAY LOSERS 6 hr Doctor REALITY 1
I LOVE my new LG V20 smartphone!!! 7 hr Doctor REALIUTY 6
More from around the web