Location hidden

#541083 May 29, 2013
_-Alice-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you familiar with this one?
Lucas Ep. V
"I am your father"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =g1fIH6GMIJgXX
Have you seen the Robot Chicken version?

"That's improbable."

http://youtu.be/R4wOzbqgfIY

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Educating the uneducated”

Since: Aug 12

Montreal

#541084 May 29, 2013
Counter_Strike wrote:
<quoted text>
Yawn!
This is poor...
No, this is both poor and boring.
Still nothing useful to contribute. Why am I not surprised.
CS.
Yet you chose to respond to a post not directed at you.
Your actions speak otherwise.

Since: Oct 07

Location hidden

#541090 May 29, 2013
dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
sorry
i experienced on my eyes
force of criminals to make from more weak prisoners gays,
without of knife,or night time fist at their sleep criminal faces it is impossible to be not forced by their evil acts against one poor criminal,
you or I have to damage horrible them who force and abuse poor criminal lost punks
Counter Strike is such crimianl under religious cover insulting and abusing his beliefs call others gays?
if I would meet him in person this little cyber coward would have his face color of smash tomatoes,then he would learn if he got right to call others GAYS
Being raped doesn't make a person gay. And as for the rest of your post, I don't really care. That's between you and him, and I want nothing to do with it. Good luck solving your quarrel.

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#541091 May 29, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
The only real difference between Christianity and Islam is that Islam doesn't consider Jesus to be a deity.
Correct!

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#541092 May 29, 2013
Mark wrote:
It is unethical from my point of view. because you use means that are unnecessary and do not accomplish any other goal than hurting someone else feelings.
Disagree. I wish you would ask rather than tell.
Mark wrote:
If you call someone a moron even if he behaves like one, what will that accomplish? Will the moron suddenly realize he is a morron and start behaving nice?
Really?
Really??
Really???
You really believe that? Than you have little understanding of human psychology.
This is your argument, not mine.
Mark wrote:
For instance if people did exactly the same things as Jesus long before Jesus they call that "foreshadowing". They copied Jesus! So if you offend them they reason they offended you first because they already knew you were the moron coming here to attack their beliefs. And now you proved it to them!
I'll take that under advisement. I'm not sure why I should be concerned about that happening.
Mark wrote:
Not only does it not accomplish anything with them, it only is a shame to all people that rebuke Christian belief in a peaceful way. You make us look like them.
Disagree three times. I think it might accomplish something. I rebuke Christians in a peaceful way, limiting myself only to words, and I don't make you look like anybody.

Fennario

#541093 May 29, 2013
Mark wrote:
And there is no necessity for it.
Necessity is not my position. Ask me instead of assuming for me.
Mark wrote:
Get smart. Don't play their games, play your own game. Get above it. If you can that you will actually become a better person from being here.
I really can't discuss this with you. Who appointed you the smart one? Who gave you the ability to declare what is above what? And when did you become the arbiter of what is a better person in any life but your own?

Please don't patronize me or condescend with me. You have made one assumption or unsupported claim after another.
Mark wrote:
it is simply venting frustration. The got to you and finally you surrender and give in to your frustration and anger. Victory for them.
As I said, let's agree to disagree. We are miles apart here, and it's not very important that we resolve these differences. I'd discuss them with you, but you're like a bulldozer the way you asserting your values and impose your assumptions. I feel good about my choices, and your approach to discussing them would entail far too much work on my part.

Fair enough?

Fennario

#541095 May 29, 2013
Counter_Strike wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong. You're so predictable you give predictable a bad name.
<quoted text>
Because you're predictable and give predictable a bad name?
<quoted text>
You repeated yourself. Let me guess what's coming next.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#541096 May 29, 2013
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
Truth?
You've only been able to contradict yourself by saying the Jesus is ALL the words of the bible, but that whenever it condones killing, it isn't him.
Make up your mind and stick to one thing, you can't have two opposing thoughts and be treated as sane at the same time.
Your assessment comes from a unBlessed and carnal mind, no one who knows better can take you seriously when you are trying to divine something that you haven't been equiped to.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#541097 May 29, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
Disagree. I wish you would ask rather than tell.
<quoted text>
This is your argument, not mine.
<quoted text>
I'll take that under advisement. I'm not sure why I should be concerned about that happening.
<quoted text>
Disagree three times. I think it might accomplish something. I rebuke Christians in a peaceful way, limiting myself only to words, and I don't make you look like anybody.
So anything said is peaceful because its words not actions? Then why have you whined so much about what I have said to you? I did so in a peaceful way. And why did you ACT so offended to things said to Lacez (even though you conveniently only did so once it became self-serving) if it was a peaceful rebuke by your logic? Do you even believe the rationalizations you make?

Fennario

#541098 May 29, 2013
Jesus I hate this religion. It really can't die fast enough.
trifecta1 wrote:
~~~grin~~~. We know. And you cannot understand the intense feeling of pleasure to know you will Die first. And Christianity will continue to Thrive after you're long Dead.~~~grin~~ BAM! bwa ha ha ha. Now that is something worth repeating.
This has been kind of hard on you, hasn't it? I guess you need to get pleasure where you can, don't you - even like this.

But remember, it's not about you. You don't have to take it personally.

Fennario

#541099 May 29, 2013
hick-up wrote:
<quoted text>
That's nuthing ...recently in Tampa a surgeon was to remove a man's arm. He removed the wrong arm. Left-right, two choices, a 50-50 shot at getting it right.
Of all the people involved ...all those brains ...all that education ...and they still fouled it up.
It amazes me how that can happen.

Fennario

#541100 May 29, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
You jokes are so dorky. Even the ones you recycle from others that have been floating around Topix for years
Another thing I guarantee you don't do in real life
This time with good reason
If you don't believe, try you sense of humor out on people other than yes-man and see how funny you really are. And it isn't the content of the jokes. If they were funny I would say so regardless of what it was about. You have posted more groaners apparently thinking they are funny than anybody I have ever seen on Topix
You really live in your own world don't you?
Bite me, Dimwit.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#541101 May 29, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
Today's Prayer
Dear God, I worship you and lift up my praise to you, my Creator and Sustainer. Thank you for showing me the things that bind me on this earth. Open my eyes that I may always be mindful of what may hold me in bondage. Help me to resist the things I should. Help me to steer clear of hazards and to draw strength from your Holy Spirit when temptations are enticing me. Please help me to break free...and to experience total freedom in you. Thank you, my gracious God. In the name of my Savior I pray. Amen
Prime time with God
Adam.

Location hidden

#541102 May 29, 2013
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
No, but you can influence the kids in their early stage. Humans are not homosexuals by nature. People become homosexuals because of their environments. Particularly critical is the environment during puberty. Suggestions, ideas & strange dreams are symptoms of confused attempts to understand new and blunt sexual desires and are rashly interpreted as defining someone as being one sexuality or another. If these conclusions are accompanied by actual homosexual acts they are even more strongly reinforced.
Do you have any evidence or studies that support the claim environment plays a role? I think the real concern people have with environment is that if they get to know gay people they become way less likely to condemn people or hate them for being gay and they become more tolerant and more likely to see this is how someone was born. I have seen very effeminate gay people and after that nobody can convince me that is learned behavior. We had a kid like that in high school at age 13 as a freshman everybody knew and he ended up coming out after college. It was no surprise. Why do you think someone would choose to be gay? What possible advantage would there be? And given the social stigma still today what possible reason not to hide it? People come out because it isn't something they choose to do 99 percent of the time. They come out because it is who they are. Jmo

Location hidden

#541103 May 29, 2013
<quoted text>
Bite me, Dimwit.
cant you ever insult me without it including physical contact? Weird

Fennario

#541104 May 29, 2013
The Muslims with their jihads and fatwas are in the same place today that the Christians were in the Middle Ages with their Crusades and Inquisitions, which is where the ancient Jews were when they were smiting and stoning the entire Levant. And that, of course, is the order that they appeared on earth.
scambuster wrote:
My thought personally on this subject is that these people are afraid of a world of diversity and clinging to a long dead culture, and not the spirit of their religion's teachings.
Howdy.

I keep hearing about this "teaching," but it doesn't seem to manifest much in the words or deeds of those who are supposedly taught, which includes billions of people in three major religions for more than two millenia and spanning about half the globe.

What the religions actually teach is what its flocks actually learn. Maybe there's a better name for that than the teaching of the religion, such as the lip service of the religion.

Did you see Trifecta, a typical product of his church, distancing himself from his religion and cuddling up to the "teachings" of Jesus? Same thing.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#541106 May 29, 2013
Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
lol >>>Lawest<<< I trust you liked the song I posted...
Strange tho...
Seeing my name like this here reminds me of a time of great distress which I was witness to. A tragic moment when a very good friend was having a nervous break-down, and he couldn't hear anyone speak to him tho he appeared to try. A fine and beautiful spirit of a man who loved God with all his heart, and yet right then it was breaking with the loss of his first child. For years he had borne that pain, but this time was the loneliest most helpless yet knowing cry into the night of his agony...
Strange how you spelling out my name only this once brought back that night's call to Jesus of his.
So all the more reason I hope you like that song ' A New Day' my friend. If you lost it in the crowd, here it is again. No harm done there...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =u9H4jfOlojAXX&list=PL2xJs pzvHg5nvZNtAGFi3a9kiV4xEEuzg &index=113
The Prince of Peace truly is... the bridegroom... Blessings always are to be shared in His Peace.
>>>>> Irrira <<<<<

Good to see you my friend, I enjoy the video very much, and I'm sorry to hear about your friends breakdown over the loss of his child, if anything would cause one to suffer a nervous breakdown then the loss of a child would do it, but not to worry here about myself, I am firmly in God's hands and HE will carry me through as he always have, simply going through the fire to come forth as pure fire tried, tested and true.

How are you doing in your early morning today?

Fennario

#541107 May 29, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
almost impossible to have any type of discussion on WINLAC.
Is really that bad there? We have no such difficulty here. Sure, there's plenty of verbal litter. But there is also some great material here.

Fennario

#541108 May 29, 2013
Adam wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =-hx5jgRs4gQXX
Forcing School kids, to become GAY.
Forcing them to become gay?

WARNING: obscene, but funny as hell.
http://www.theonion.com/articles/why-do-all-t...

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#541109 May 29, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Only in English Bibles.
Ask a Jew to explain it to you.
The Word is the Word regardless of which language that it has been translated into, don't have to "ask a jew" because those IN Christ likely have a much clearer understanding of the things of God than anyone on the outside of Christ.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 min TheInterference 830,522
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 8 min RiccardoFire 40,229
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 8 min June VanDerMark 585,886
Is Joel Osteen a HYPOCRITE CHRISTIAN?? 23 min WasteWater 3
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 24 min WasteWater 5,822
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 27 min WasteWater 270,837
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 30 min WasteWater 99,273
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 38 min WasteWater 3,670
More from around the web