Why Should Jesus Love Me?
Mark

Hedel, Netherlands

#540978 May 29, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>People want to challenge Christians on this billboard or any other billboard on this billboard I no have any problem with. The website is built on controversial news and opinions.
What I don't get, is the repetition and circle. Unbelievers when they challenge Christians, use the same arguments over and over and over.
Like doing the same thing over and over again they going to get a different result. You know what they call someone that keep doing that?? Insane LOL.
So that what I don't get. Again the only thing I can think of is they repeat because they think different people reading at different times??? I guess,. But you can't measure that. So the repetition by the unbelievers to me is a pointless circular waste of their time.
But is their time. So I just watch in amusement.
Of course as Christians keep on repeating the same lies, the same proof to unmask it is brought forward.

But I do not agree it is always the same, I still read new stuff, as we get to know more of Christians lies all the time.

And of course we can not expect new readers to read the whole thread so it is a good thing to repeat regularly. It is bit strange that Christians ask new arguments as they can not refute old ones. Christians think they do so by quoting their book, but that is a fallacy we like unmask.

I think you make the mistake of thinking we are actually trying to convince you. No we are not converters like Christians, trying to convert Christians to our ideas. We only want people to have a fair choice by offering them different viewpoint. It is freedom of thinking we are defending not another mind fuck. This necessary as Christians go on trying to impose their thinking on others and are continuous threat to freedom and a public mental hazard.

Christians can not understand that because they are programmed to see only their ow ideas as true and other ideas as an attack on their faith. If people want freedom to decide whether they want an abortion Christians call that pro-abortion. They can not understand that people can be personally against abortion but still want that freedom to decide for their own. They want to impose their ideas on others. Ideas that come from the ideology of the brutal Roman slave society.

No we do not want to convince Christians, we want to make sure people have access to different views than the narrow-minded one-truth vision Christians spam in the media. That is enough.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#540979 May 29, 2013
Every day is a gift from Yahweh. Believe it, recieve it, and live it. There are many not so prety things in the world. But, if all one looks at are these not so pretty things, one misses all the beautiful things that surround them. Take time to look around at all the beauty that surrounds you. You will feel better for it.
Mark

Hedel, Netherlands

#540980 May 29, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
I see this as circular. You have already decided that my choice represents lowering myself and compromising my ethics.
To my way of thinking, I am lowering nothing.
I think that you need to make an argument for why adjusting my behavior to the situation is unethical, or whatever it is that you are assuming, and why we should never do it.
Until I have a reason not to do so, I will continue to deal with people as they deal with me. Those that confine discussion to ideas will get only similar replies form me.
Perhaps you saw Topix poster "blind man" recently choose to interpret words of mine as deliberate lies.
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/T0N0LOR...
I choose not to tolerate that kind of thing. As you can see in that link, I modified my treatment of him because of that comment. I will now deal with him in kind.
Can you tell me how that hurts me or my goals? If you can, I may reconsider. If you can't, on what basis would you judge me adversely? Because you wouldn't do the same and don't approve of others that would?
And if you wouldn't do what I chose to do, why not? Because somebody taught you otherwise, never gave you a reason why, and you never asked for one?
[my view]
In my view, we are defined by our actions as much as the goals we pursue.

Your view is basically the same as the Christian. You may have other goals, but your mentality is the same. This mentality is: "The goal justifies the means". Because your cause is noble (In your view!) you think you can allow unethical means.

This is the basis of Christian ethics. A Christian can do any harm to another person because in his mind his goals are the highest possible. He is bringing people to God so ordered by God, saving them from hell. If it means doing it at the point of the sword, lying, deceiving, blackmail, bribery etc. So be it.

You fight Christianity and if you become convinced enough this is a worthy cause, then insults become justified. You use the same reasoning.

In this thinking, the more noble the cause, the more dreadful means are justified. You only have to make the goal high enough. Like Hitler said, It is not that I want to kill the Jews, but we need to, to save the German people. The means justify the cause!

Real ethics is based on the right action. One should never hurt someone if:
- the goal does not justify the severity of the action
- we have not depleted all other less hurtful alternatives

the goal itself should be based on true universal values, not ideology or personal opinion. And action must be necessary, because not acting would cause greater harm. And we should have no better alternatives.

Yes we can kill a person in some instances. For instance if he is a severe immediate threat to other peoples lives, and their is no other less harmful way to prevent this. But if there is no immediate threat or other alternatives are available, or he does not really threatens the lives of others, this action is totally wrong.

Now, you are simply rationalizing, like Christians also do, to justify your own actions. But it is just that, rationalizing. You do something and then seek justification by smart reasoning.

What you should in stead have proved is why your unethical means are justified in this situation. Well they are clearly not since you can rebuke Christians without them. And neither can you show me any positive effects. It only has negative effects. Your negative behaviour reflects bad on the rest of us. It only make Christians look better if we behave like them. It gives them an apology.

Christians know that all to well and that is why they themselves dress up as anti-Christians to make those look bad. Christians are not dumb as many seem to think, they very cunning, scrupulous, they have developed strategies and tactics and have manuals for their people and train them how to operate and work as a team. They manipulate people in ways few people realize.
[/my view]

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#540981 May 29, 2013
Rosa Winkel wrote:
That's the end of us all. And it's why religions do a roaring trade IMO, because they offer people something after death.
That's what they get for their huge payout in wasted time, terror, tithes, and opportunity cost: a promise that never need be paid and cannot be verified.

And they take this promise from a nest of snakes and a book with other promises - promises that apply to THIS world, and which can be shown to be worthless.

[1] They were each promised a peace that passeth all understanding from these same people.

[2] And they were also promised the so-called gifts of the spirit: love, joy, peace, forbearance, gentleness and self-control, another obvious lie. Look at them.

[3] They were promised the ability to move mountains with as little as a mustard seed of faith, yet none of them can move a speck of dust without blowing on it.

[4] And they were promised that Jesus would return soon, another obvious failed promise.

At least Jack of beanstalk fame got magic beans. These people just get gas.
mike

AOL

#540982 May 29, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>I have [my]proof evidence and knowledge. That is all that matters.
What a marvelous display of, "I got nothing, except what I believe". As if what you believe can be utilized by another.

What matters is, you have the ability to believe, and apply it to yourself.
mike

AOL

#540983 May 29, 2013
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
Good example of understanding from an "open minded" person. Oh but for the grace of God...
Hello

Is "Grace" the best a GOD can do?

Fennario

#540984 May 29, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
Freedom and Joy. The Essence of the Christian Walk
Freedom and joy? No.

That would your "walk" comprises submission, obedience, an inferior ethic, a false sense of love and spirituality, self-loathing, alienation in ones own world, and false hope of an eternity that you couldn't bear if you received it.

If you were actually offered a choice between eternal consciousness and sleep, and the choice was irrevocable, you would be a fool not to choose the sleep. Being trapped in a wakeful state without escape would be unbearable. You would require continuous intoxicants. You would miss sleep most of all.

And if hell was extinction rather than suffering, you would be begging for it.

Try thinking this stuff through a little.

“Quo Vadis”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#540985 May 29, 2013
Peace_Warrior wrote:
It is best to be the bridge to Peace my friend than the billy goat's gruff troll under the bridge! lol
[ I learned that one too ]
I always find a way to offer an olive branch PW, and I don't turn away from accepting one if I were offered, but I'm nobody's doormat. See this turning the other cheek business, people don't understand the sin of presumption. It's like saying I'm going to slap someone knowing that they will forgive me anyway, or I'm going to premeditate verbally abusing someone and plan afterwards to ask forgiveness of the person or the Most High One. I encounter that too often these days. The slap in the face is not so much a physical slap only. If someone insults your honor, integrity, our standing as parents or spouces, we can walk away. However they pursue at their own risk.
Peace_Warrior wrote:
... it seems the little story of the tortoise and the hare of the western world became one that sticks, and I always likened my race – life – to the tortoise who didn't waste time... yet also saw every day as vital time with The Most High... in truth... in every breath...
Aaahh faith... where would anyone be without trust in hope? I don't know why it must be referred to as religion, if beliefs can be in anything, and anyone operates within the bound of these 3 words.
Sadly, it becomes religion when people are separated by belief systems of worship and ritual. Once their is a separation and an intepretation of, especially of things that do not require personal interpretation, it can be termed religious dogma. It is seeing things from a perspective often other than explained. If I'm in a boat experiencing dolphins up close so I can touch them and hear them while feeling the water being sprayed in my face, it's altogether different than viewing them from a helicopter. From the helicopter I can still see dolphins, but my perspective and experience of them are impersonal. The common thread is we both saw dolphins. It's often the difference between religion and relationship. One carries much truth through often careful interpretation, the other is truth through experiencing and living the truth through wisdom, knowledge and understanding.
Peace_Warrior wrote:
I have never witnessed faith in other religions... only human friendship where dignity and respect between are the bridge and communication can be exchange within this. But am learning in here, it, Christianity, is as much a wedge between the rulers of lands as equally as any giving subject called freedom, and yet some powers are not true to this Faith and only hide behind it due to their enemies beliefs. In truth, they use it, not practice it. One can have and keep the faith of any religion, but freedom to keep it is not the key I am sure Jesus / Yeshua intended.
Christianity wasn't necessarily invented so the people could get along, but rather that the people could be controlled and brought to adherence by the clergy, through fear or knowledge or power or ritual or all of the above. People are the ones who tried to make it more for the people, make it more personally fulfilling, more meaningful. There are problems with turning an 18 Wheeler into a dune buggy obviously. It wasn't meant to be what people would like it to be. Ask the Puritans...if you can find one.
Peace_Warrior wrote:
Storms are that part of sunshine we sometimes take for granted...
mmmmm
Agreed. Without the storm, most of us wouldn't appreciate a warm, sun-shiny day.
Peace_Warrior wrote:
more reason to keep smiling, because ants use themselves as the bridge! The saving grace is for others who cross over.
Love always in His Peace and Shalom Andrew.
PW_ Irrira... Counter Action ~~smile~~
As long as I don't cross over an ant bridge, I will be fine, LOL.

Shalom and abundant Love PW.

Counter_Terrorist.

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#540986 May 29, 2013
Mark wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course as Christians keep on repeating the same lies, the same proof to unmask it is brought forward.
But I do not agree it is always the same, I still read new stuff, as we get to know more of Christians lies all the time.
And of course we can not expect new readers to read the whole thread so it is a good thing to repeat regularly. It is bit strange that Christians ask new arguments as they can not refute old ones. Christians think they do so by quoting their book, but that is a fallacy we like unmask
I think you make the mistake of thinking we are actually trying to codom of thinking we are defending not another mind fuck. This necessary as Christians go on trying to impose their thinking on others and are continuous threat to freedom and a public mental hazard.
Christians can not understand that because they are programmed to see only their ow ideas as true and other ideas as an attack on their faith. If people want freedom to decide whether they want an abortion Christians call that pro- can not understand that people can be personally against abortion but still want that freedom to decide for their own. They want to impose their ideas on others. Ideas that come from the ideology of the brutal Roman slave society.
No we do not want to convince Christians, we want to make sure people have access to different views than the narrow-minded one-truth vision Christians spam in the media. That is enough.
?? Did someone force you to be a Christian? and if they did, are they on this billboard? Is there a Christian on this billboard that is forcing you to accept Christian Theology??

You think Christians are surprised or caught off guard when Christianity is attacked?? LOL.

I have not made the mistake of thinking you're trying to convince the Jesus Follower, because based on the Words of Jesus Christ who Christianity is based on, it is [Impossible] for you to convince the Jesus Follower of otherwise.

So I have not made that mistake. Maybe some other Christian see you that way; but not me.

Just as naive are some Christians here that think they can do YHWH's job and convince any unbeliever of Jesus Christ.

I simply see you as using the same repetitive arguments over and over again, to convince yourself more and more that you're right to reject Jesus Christ. So I don't see your repetitive arguments as a threat to Christianity, I see them as your shield to tell yourself either there is no God or that there is some other way but Jesus Christ. That is not the problem of Christianity.

Frankly I no know why some Christians care about how you and other unbelievers see the bible. The bible was not written for unbelievers.

I see the same arguments, nothing new. Even this writing of yours is the same old tune. The Muslims have been shouting [Christian lies] for centuries, does no good. Or you claim of [repeat readers reading the billboard]. But that cannot be measured in any way or form. So you get your adrenaline off of repeating the same arguments thinking so called phantom readers have not read it before. You get mostly the same answers from Christians, the ones that have not gotten tired of repeating.

The same old arguments.
1. Why Christians don't follow all the Torah Laws.
2. Gnosticsim.
3. The Scourge of Homosexuality
4. Free Will
5. mistakes in the bible

I mean, I can go on and on. It's the same old arguments. And you going to get the same answers from Christians.

So what is going on is simply what another writer say one time. You and the other unbelievers, are simply howling at the moon.

Because all you howling against Christianity, won't do any good. It's just a constant circular cycle of you chasing you tail. And to me it fascinating to watch grown adults, howl at the moon and thinking their howling will do anything about the moon shining every night in the same place it has always been---Unmovable.

And I can't take my eyes away. Fascinating observation in human behavior.

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Location hidden

#540987 May 29, 2013
mike wrote:
<quoted text>
What a marvelous display of, "I got nothing, except what I believe". As if what you believe can be utilized by another.
What matters is, you have the ability to believe, and apply it to yourself.
Absolutely. You starting to catch on.

What I believe, should NOT be utilized by you writer. My beliefs, are for Me. You can't believe for me, I can't believe for you. My belief is in Jesus Christ as the only way to escape eternal Hell. What that have to do with you? If you no want to believe that, what that have to do with me?

I repeat this all the time on here, no one responsible for what you believe, except you. Repeat Repeat.

Utilization is for this life on Earth. The world beyond this life, you can't utilize no other else belief. Believe for yourself, because any afterlife or after death consequence, is on you only. If you no believe afterlife exist, so be it then. You better start to think about your own backside and stop watch the backside of billions of Christians that not watching you, but watching themselves.

Fennario

#540988 May 29, 2013
Serah wrote:
I think you are a bit uneducated with how gays are treated by Muslims in their countries..... they are certainly not afraid of you ~ they would publicly hang you.
I think you are uneducated about the value of a secular government. Christians would do the same if not forbidden by law. As far as I know, they burned people in North America right up until it was made illegal.

Do you doubt that people like Lawless, Adam and Counter_Strike wouldn't hang gay people? Don't fool yourself. The religions are distinguished only by the fact that secularism has prevailed over theocracy in the West, which isn't a distinction in the religions at all, but in the milieu in which they function.

They also believe in an angry, smiting, invisible sky ghost, prayer, obedience, an afterlife with damnation, a holy book of revelation, prophecy, vengeance, magic, faith over reason, superstition, mythology - the whole nine yards. And they also hate gays, atheists, Jews and women's rights, just like Christians, who are only a camel and a prayer cloth removed from being a Muslim themselves.
mike

AOL

#540989 May 29, 2013
blind man n the bleachers wrote:
Every day is a gift from Yahweh. Believe it, recieve it, and live it. There are many not so prety things in the world. But, if all one looks at are these not so pretty things, one misses all the beautiful things that surround them. Take time to look around at all the beauty that surrounds you. You will feel better for it.
Hello b-man

Often times medication is necessary?

Can one enjoy life without the belief in a GOD?

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#540990 May 29, 2013
Had to share this beautiful bit of Christian love posted by the wonderful Christian known as "Waaasssuup" on WINLAC.

"how about it if you let me worry about what i do and in turn i won't concern myself when you shave a beavis so you can get a better seal when you suck it?"

Such a wonderful Christian !

Brag on God!

“Quo Vadis”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#540991 May 29, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>oy!lol. Shrink just have a little hearing problem. He start to talk soft then out the clear blue I see CAPS and Shrink go off the rail!, like he preaching! AND THE LORD SAIDA! lol.
LOL + 10
He's the ultimate attention seeking preacher, preaching his own doctrine, seeing it as unfailing, perfect, sound, solid, secure and true. A righteous beacon of pure light to guide the heathens and wayward followers of tainted doctrine. He sees himself almost as Moses on high, looking down from mountain's peak preaching and directing with lightning in eyes and thunder from mouth. Quaking the surrounding, causing many to sumbit to lofty words with fear and trembling.

LOL x far too Funny for Comedy.

There is hardly any man who walk this earth than impresses me to feel starry eyed and intimidated. My only role model was Yahshua Ha Mashiach who I have never met in the flesh, but with His words transformed my life, who I am, and my once very skewed perspective of myself and others.

Many of us are the harbingers of much evil upon this land, creating a world of p!$$ and $h!t for our children to live in, and people like Shrimpy 2.5 just comes in here and runs his mouth, taking issue with any and everyone that doesn't see things exactly the same as him. then there are a few of the atheists and homosexuals in here that don't help matters, they just chelp reate a bigger mess. No one can look into themselves and try to change, they just want to bend people to their will, gods and mini gods. A sad state of affairs. I won't be a push over.

Andrew (CS).
mike

AOL

#540992 May 29, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>Absolutely. You starting to catch on.
What I believe, should NOT be utilized by you writer. My beliefs, are for Me. You can't believe for me, I can't believe for you. My belief is in Jesus Christ as the only way to escape eternal Hell. What that have to do with you? If you no want to believe that, what that have to do with me?
I repeat this all the time on here, no one responsible for what you believe, except you. Repeat Repeat.
Utilization is for this life on Earth. The world beyond this life, you can't utilize no other else belief. Believe for yourself, because any afterlife or after death consequence, is on you only. If you no believe afterlife exist, so be it then. You better start to think about your own backside and stop watch the backside of billions of Christians that not watching you, but watching themselves.
Thanks

Your postings have a "tied-tongue", however, sometimes you forget to tie it.
Mark

Hedel, Netherlands

#540993 May 29, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>?? Did someone force you to be a Christian? and if they did, are they on this billboard? Is there a Christian on this billboard that is forcing you to accept Christian Theology??
You think Christians are surprised or caught off guard when Christianity is attacked?? LOL.
I have not made the mistake of thinking you're trying to convince the Jesus Follower, because based on the Words of Jesus Christ who Christianity is based on, it is [Impossible] for you to convince the Jesus Follower of otherwise.
So I have not made that mistake. Maybe some other Christian see you that way; but not me.
Just as naive are some Christians here that think they can do YHWH's job and convince any unbeliever of Jesus Christ.
I simply see you as using the same repetitive arguments over and over again, to convince yourself more and more that you're right to reject Jesus Christ. So I don't see your repetitive arguments as a threat to Christianity, I see them as your shield to tell yourself either there is no God or that there is some other way but Jesus Christ. That is not the problem of Christianity.
Frankly I no know why some Christians care about how you and other unbelievers see the bible. The bible was not written for unbelievers.
I see the same arguments, nothing new. Even this writing of yours is the same old tune. The Muslims have been shouting [Christian lies] for centuries, does no good. Or you claim of [repeat readers reading the billboard]. But that cannot be measured in any way or form. So you get your adrenaline off of repeating the same arguments thinking so called phantom readers have not read it before. You get mostly the same answers from Christians, the ones that have not gotten tired of repeating.
The same old arguments.
1. Why Christians don't follow all the Torah Laws.
2. Gnosticsim.
3. The Scourge of Homosexuality
4. Free Will
5. mistakes in the bible
I mean, I can go on and on. It's the same old arguments. And you going to get the same answers from Christians.
So what is going on is simply what another writer say one time. You and the other unbelievers, are simply howling at the moon.
Because all you howling against Christianity, won't do any good. It's just a constant circular cycle of you chasing you tail. And to me it fascinating to watch grown adults, howl at the moon and thinking their howling will do anything about the moon shining every night in the same place it has always been---Unmovable.
And I can't take my eyes away. Fascinating observation in human behavior.
Yes I was forced to be a Christian. My father actually hit his children if the did not want to go to church. There was no free choice. I was fed the ideology in schools as well. No choice. Then a big celebration was organized to become a Christian at an age, I did not even understand what it was all about. I was also baptised and only later found out this can not be reversed. Like the Mafia, one in, no way out.

the only reason my country became Christian is that my ancestors were converted at the point of a sword after plenty killing. Then their children were indoctrinated during centuries on schools to accept these ideas as normal. And even if people did realize it was wrong they were severely persecuted.

the freedom we have today is the freedom we conquered at Christianity. We should never take this for granted. Because of Christian proselyting, there is an ongoing threat if people do not realize what Christianity is about. Nowadays they sugar-coat their mind fuck by creating happy clappy gatherings, but fundamentally nothing changed.

I do not care that some fanatics hold these ideas, but we should inform general public about them. Christianity is not only a health hazard, it threatens to undermine peoples rights and freedom. This information should be freely available.

But I am not a Christian, i do not tell people what to believe. that is their own decision. I just want to have them a choice.

Fennario

#540994 May 29, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
If your point is there has to be a tradeoff between thoroughly enjoying existence on Earth and Faith, you're off. Way off. You can have both. I have both, I know many people who have both, and probably most of the Christians on this billboard have both as well.
You're wrong. I have lived your life, but you've never lived mine. You can't know the price you've paid. Your life is much less for choosing Christianity.

THE COSTS OF CHOOSING OF CHRISTIANIY

[1] Thousands of hours lost reading ancient goatherd fairy tales, muttering at the ceiling fan, and listening to mind numbing sermons every Sunday morning.

[2] Tens of thousands of dollars given to the parasitic priestly class.

[3] A primitive and infantilizing system of thought that keeps you in a state of submission, ignorance and dependence like a child.

[4] Self-loathing resulting from a misanthropic philosophy that sneeringly describes man in demeaning terms ("the flesh") and requires him to debase himself worshiping. The psychology of Christianity is deforming. It makes individuals that submit to its teaching subservient, guilty, self-loathing, and sexually constipated.

[5] An inferior intellectual system that despises science and erudition, and prevents the sense of mystery and grandeur that a scientific education entails.

[6] An inferior ethic that defines love in terms of torture and crucifixion, and a pardon from eternal torment by an infinitely evil devil. The moral structure is deformed: Faith, obedience, worship and piety are not virtues. Integrity, autonomy, responsibility, courage and compassion are.

[7] The spiritual emptiness that derives from stripping this incredibly amazing universe of its grandeur and mystery and viewing it instead as a failed world fit for apocalyptic destruction.

[8] The alienation that comes from seeing yourself as a stranger in a hostile and degraded world that you are taught to despise and steer clear of and remain apart from.

You didn't give them priests your children as well, did you?

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Location hidden

#540995 May 29, 2013
Mark wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes I was forced to be a Christian. My father actually hit his children if the did not want to go to church. There was no free choice. I was fed the ideology in schools as well. No choice. Then a big celebration was organized to become a Christian at an age, I did not even understand what it was all about. I was also baptised and only later found out this can not be reversed. Like the Mafia, one in, no way out.
the only reason my country became Christian is that my ancestors were converted at the point of a sword after plenty killing. Then their children were indoctrinated during centuries on schools to accept these ideas as normal. And even if people did realize it was wrong they were severely persecuted.
the freedom we have today is the freedom we conquered at Christianity. We should never take this for granted. Because of Christian proselyting, there is an ongoing threat if people do not realize what Christianity is about. Nowadays they sugar-coat their mind fuck by creating happy clappy gatherings, but fundamentally nothing changed.
I do not care that some fanatics hold these ideas, but we should inform general public about them. Christianity is not only a health hazard, it threatens to undermine peoples rights and freedom. This information should be freely available.
But I am not a Christian, i do not tell people what to believe. that is their own decision. I just want to have them a choice.
iyai! writer. This writing by you is why Jesus Christ despise religion. What da....!!

Whoa! How can people think anyone will Follow Jesus Christ, after being forced into the Christian Religion???

I can't blame you for rebelling. If I became a Christian under the circumstances you did, I would rebel too dam it!

That is Crazy. I don't know much about the Netherlands and the Dutch. But well...I learn something new today oy!

Fennario

#540996 May 29, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
If your point is there has to be a tradeoff between thoroughly enjoying existence on Earth and Faith, you're off. Way off. You can have both. I have both, I know many people who have both, and probably most of the Christians on this billboard have both as well.
There's more:

Here's what I got for abandoning your sorry religion, and the opportunity cost you paid for your choice

BENEFITS OF ATHEISM

[1] Hope for the world. When I was a Christian, I thought we were all goners. It was always the end times. Hal Lindsey was big then. But now, I know that it is possible that man can go on until he evolves into something better, and then again.

[2] Freedom from fear of damnation. Freedom from fear of hell. Freedom from fear of Satan. Freedom from fear of demons.

[3] Freedom from the infantilizing nanny god. a very prudish, judgmental, panty-sniffing, smiting god.

[4] When a cute little doe-eyed girl dies of leukemia sometime later today (and one will somewhere), you'll have the comfort of knowing that it was just rotten luck, and not caused by or allowed to happen by any ghost.

[5] Freedom from anti-scientism and a protohistoric world view.

[6] Authenticity, integrity and dignity.

[7] A more accurate internal map of the world.

But wait! That's not all! If you act now, you get:

[8] Freedom from the oppressive pessimism of the doctrines of original sin and millennialism.

[9] You'll also receive respect for mankind, your very own species, absolutely free! Your religion teaches that man is unworthy, systemically flawed, retched and unworthy, luck as hell to be tolerable by the god.

[10] You also get respect for life. Your religion also teaches that animals are soulless meat bags to be exploited. Then it teaches that the whole material world, including earth, is inferior and temporary - i.e., worthless.

You paid through the nose. Obviously, if you don't get heaven, you've made a terrible mistake.

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Location hidden

#540997 May 29, 2013
mike wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks
Your postings have a "tied-tongue", however, sometimes you forget to tie it.
And that good thing, and you welcome.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 15 min truth 650,852
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 42 min River Tam 971,903
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 52 min Demon Finder 18,667
sexy sister and my girlfriend family holiday 1 hr cool 1
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 1 hr Steve III 45,018
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr onemale 281,495
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 2 hr Rosa_Winkel 56,497
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 3 hr bad bob 183,001
More from around the web