Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“A Universal Cause”

Since: Feb 09

The Cosmos

#540959 May 29, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
Catch up later....May PEACE reign Here....
>>>echo<<<
May PEACE reign Here

Didn't think I could make it back tonight – 8 pm Wed – and just missed you my Flutterbue Friend, but good friends don't have to live on one another's doorstep to know they are.
I thought you would be off the net with moving, so either way, I trust all is going to plan for you.

Please also pass on my condolences to our dear Trebbor, as he has never been forgotten.
“Another jewel is in His Crown”
Jewels - Lyrics:

When He cometh, when He cometh
To take up His jewels,
All His jewels, precious jewels,
His loved and His own.

CHORUS:
Like the stars of the morning, His bright crown adorning
They will shine in their beauty, bright jems for His crown.

He will gather, He will gather,
The jems for His kingdom,
All the pure ones, all the bright ones
His loved and His own.

CHORUS

Little children, little children,
Who love their Redeemer,
All the jewels, precious jewels,
His loved and His own.

CHORUS
&li st=PL2xJspzvHg5nvZNtAGFi3a9kiV 4xEEuzg&index=17
Please too post this for them for me.

Soooooo many tragedies... so much pain... all round the world.
Shalom my Sister... keep flying where you must, and God Bless always.
>>>hugs<<< xx
Epiphany2 wrote:
*~*~*~*~*~
~Don't let people pull you into their storm....Pull them into your PEACE~
*~*~*~*~*~
>>> Echo<<<
~Don't let people pull you into their storm....Pull them into your PEACE~

“A Universal Cause”

The Cosmos

#540960 May 29, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:

I will say to IRRIRA that I haven't ignored your post to me intentionally, and I hope you are having a Blessed day right now with God's peace that surpasses all understanding.
lol >>>Lawest<<< I trust you liked the song I posted...
Strange tho...
Seeing my name like this here reminds me of a time of great distress which I was witness to. A tragic moment when a very good friend was having a nervous break-down, and he couldn't hear anyone speak to him tho he appeared to try. A fine and beautiful spirit of a man who loved God with all his heart, and yet right then it was breaking with the loss of his first child. For years he had borne that pain, but this time was the loneliest most helpless yet knowing cry into the night of his agony...

Strange how you spelling out my name only this once brought back that night's call to Jesus of his.
So all the more reason I hope you like that song ' A New Day' my friend. If you lost it in the crowd, here it is again. No harm done there...
&li st=PL2xJspzvHg5nvZNtAGFi3a9kiV 4xEEuzg&index=113
The Prince of Peace truly is... the bridegroom... Blessings always are to be shared in His Peace.

“A Universal Cause”

The Cosmos

#540961 May 29, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text> But you must let go and let God. If a Jesus Follower can't do that, then they are playing God and will have a very frustrating Christian Walk.
It's not hard for me at all. It very simple. The Christian walk is a [personal] walk with Jesus Christ. Personal. One on One. Two Entity. YHWH and the Jesus Follower. Period Full Stop.
I think one of the things that give me the most Joy worshiping Jesus Christ, is knowing I'm not responsible for no other soul, but mine.
Now that, is Freedom. So it should not be hard for you Jesus Follower to let go and let God. After you deliver the Gospel, hands off. It's now up to YHWH :)
It is the very point of my post in which you echo my words... thank you for sharing. We should then be able to move forward within that same freedom and joy, yet share the experience of what it means within His Peace. Take Care
Rosa Winkel

Australia

#540962 May 29, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
It is quite simple. We die. You, me, atheists, theists, everyone.
What lies beyond is anyone's fantasy.
That's the end of us all. And it's why religions do a roaring trade IMO, because they offer people something after death.

Personally, I just want to cram as much as possible into the time I have left.

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#540963 May 29, 2013
Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
It is the very point of my post in which you echo my words... thank you for sharing. We should then be able to move forward within that same freedom and joy, yet share the experience of what it means within His Peace. Take Care
true thing.

Freedom and Joy. The Essence of the Christian Walk with Yeshua. Marvelous!

“I see quantum effects”

Since: Jan 11

In the macro world.

#540964 May 29, 2013
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>[The Bible, Isaiah 46:9]
"I am Lord, and there is none else, there is no God besides me."

[The Bible, Isaiah 46:9]
"I am God, and there is none else; I am God, and there is none like me."

Old Testament condemns idol worship

(i) Old Testament condemns idol worship in the following verses:

"Thou shalt have no other gods before me."

"Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of anything that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth:"

"Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the Lord thy God am a jealous God."
[The Bible, Exodus 20:3-5]

(ii) A similar message is repeated in the book of Deuteronomy:

"Thou shalt have none other gods before me."

"Thou shalt not make thee any graven image, or any likeness of anything that is in heaven above, or that in the earth beneath, or that is in the water beneath the earth."

"Thou shalt not bow down thyself unto them, nor serve them; for I the Lord thy God am a jealous God."
[Deuteronomy 5:7-9]
So even God admits there are other gods.

They any good?
Rosa Winkel

Australia

#540965 May 29, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>I think you are a bit uneducated with how gays are treated by Muslims in their countries..... they are certainly not afraid of you ~ they would publicly hang you.
True, that does happen in Iran. They have hanged boys as young as 15.
:-(

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#540966 May 29, 2013
Rosa Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
That's the end of us all. And it's why religions do a roaring trade IMO, because they offer people something after death.
Personally, I just want to cram as much as possible into the time I have left.
I'm a person of Faith, and I know many Christians and people of Faith that want to cram as much into their existence on earth as possible.

If your point is there has to be a tradeoff between thoroughly enjoying existence on Earth and Faith, you're off. Way off. You can have both. I have both, I know many people who have both, and probably most of the Christians on this billboard have both as well.

“I see quantum effects”

In the macro world.

#540967 May 29, 2013
Adam wrote:
Matthew 12:50

"For whoever does the will of my Father in heaven is my brother and sister and mother."
A hermaphrodite?

“I see quantum effects”

In the macro world.

#540968 May 29, 2013
hick-up wrote:
<quoted text>How do you figure?
You believe them because they said they were???
On the news a man shelled out big bucks, half what the job cost to get a new roof put on his house. The roofer skipped with the money.
Was he a Roofer or was he a con-man?
By your definition he was a roofer because he said he was, when the truth is he may not know a hip from a valley.
Are you the same kind of fool as the fool that lost his money?
Do you believe everything you're told?
You're not trying to use the "no true Scotsman" fallacy, are you?
Rosa Winkel

Australia

#540969 May 29, 2013
Adam wrote:
Moslems in countries like Afghanistan Saudi Arabia Oman and Jemen are doing the will of "the father" more than you self proclaimed christian atheist clowns who don´t follow the laws of Moses saying that Jesus died for your sins.
Great! Enforcing morals from people who have little child brides, of only 10-12.

“I see quantum effects”

In the macro world.

#540970 May 29, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>your just jealous cuz of all the cyber-trim i'm getting and you're not!;)
You certainly have an active imagination.

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#540971 May 29, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text>..
Do you see there where that child given IS the migthy GOD and the EVERLASTING FATHER?
Only in English Bibles.

Ask a Jew to explain it to you.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#540972 May 29, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> But do you share that name with the father, the son and the holy ghost?
Nope. Neither did Jesus.

<face palm>

I existed before Adam.
I will exist until the end of the Universe.
There is nothing in my clothes but God.
I am a God.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#540973 May 29, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> Actually it was JESUS who said this and Paul, but if Paul had said it, it is still brought by the same spirit and just as valid.
I have as much divine authority as Paul, if not more.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#540974 May 29, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> Just read Matthew 28:19 and see if you are able to discern it.
Matthew 28:19 has been proven to be a later addition. The earliest manuscripts do not have it.

http://jesus-messiah.com/apologetics/catholic...

^^^ Dr. G. Reckart, Apostolic Theological Bible College ^^^

“MEET KIKI -She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#540975 May 29, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> You are mixed up Annie, I agree with you that both sides can do better at being more courteous in their approach to one another, but I and I'm sure that other believers have the confidence within ourselves that we ARE standing on the Word of God and his Christ, while people like HL and others are trying to prove the opposite, like HFN has already told you..........when they come here to attack and discredit our faith........they will be met with a response and it will not always be a pleasant meeting.
.. if you were a member of the KKK and someone claimed it to be a hate organization, you might find the comment offensive, an attack, because of your personal involvement or sensitivity to hearing differing opinions than your own ..

.. when someone claims Jesus is not God, you seem to take offensive. Such a statement is not made for the purpose of angering you or degrading the character of Jesus, it's an opinion, not an insult ..

.. conversely, personal insults target the person, not their opinion, in an effort to anger them or debase their character and add absolutely nothing to the debate ..

.. you believe you are standing on the true word of God, some disagree. You cannot expect people to withhold their opinion because it differs from yours. That is the very nature of debate ..

“"None shall pass"”

There

#540976 May 29, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> Ha......where are .....Isaiah's prophesy was concetning the Lord Jesus....
It concerned some kid named Immanuel concieved normally to a young girl.
It is not about Jesus.

You might as well claim that the Iliad is about President Obama.
Mark

Hedel, Netherlands

#540978 May 29, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>People want to challenge Christians on this billboard or any other billboard on this billboard I no have any problem with. The website is built on controversial news and opinions.
What I don't get, is the repetition and circle. Unbelievers when they challenge Christians, use the same arguments over and over and over.
Like doing the same thing over and over again they going to get a different result. You know what they call someone that keep doing that?? Insane LOL.
So that what I don't get. Again the only thing I can think of is they repeat because they think different people reading at different times??? I guess,. But you can't measure that. So the repetition by the unbelievers to me is a pointless circular waste of their time.
But is their time. So I just watch in amusement.
Of course as Christians keep on repeating the same lies, the same proof to unmask it is brought forward.

But I do not agree it is always the same, I still read new stuff, as we get to know more of Christians lies all the time.

And of course we can not expect new readers to read the whole thread so it is a good thing to repeat regularly. It is bit strange that Christians ask new arguments as they can not refute old ones. Christians think they do so by quoting their book, but that is a fallacy we like unmask.

I think you make the mistake of thinking we are actually trying to convince you. No we are not converters like Christians, trying to convert Christians to our ideas. We only want people to have a fair choice by offering them different viewpoint. It is freedom of thinking we are defending not another mind fuck. This necessary as Christians go on trying to impose their thinking on others and are continuous threat to freedom and a public mental hazard.

Christians can not understand that because they are programmed to see only their ow ideas as true and other ideas as an attack on their faith. If people want freedom to decide whether they want an abortion Christians call that pro-abortion. They can not understand that people can be personally against abortion but still want that freedom to decide for their own. They want to impose their ideas on others. Ideas that come from the ideology of the brutal Roman slave society.

No we do not want to convince Christians, we want to make sure people have access to different views than the narrow-minded one-truth vision Christians spam in the media. That is enough.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#540979 May 29, 2013
Every day is a gift from Yahweh. Believe it, recieve it, and live it. There are many not so prety things in the world. But, if all one looks at are these not so pretty things, one misses all the beautiful things that surround them. Take time to look around at all the beauty that surrounds you. You will feel better for it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 12 min ImFree2Choose 2,562
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 52 min crystal 973,527
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 54 min DebraE 106,460
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 1 hr NoStress4me 63,173
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr onemale 281,807
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr kent 653,558
"My anger wouldn't let me feel for a 'stranger'" 2 hr Doctor REALITY 2
More from around the web