Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#540937 May 28, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>Wow, you're such a religious scholar. Shouldn't you be down in your dad's basement having relations with the female mannequin you stole that you call your 'wife'?
Well, He prolly would, but he could never pry yer arms off her!

Location hidden

#540938 May 28, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>I wish I could truthfully say that I admire the DORK in you, but the REALITY is,I don't.
What else did yer ole' lady say about ya when she come ta visit the jail?

Location hidden

#540939 May 28, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>What you don't REALIZE, Daffy Dorkinstein, is that I don't start threads in the hopes that they keep going. I start them solely for the purpose of letting my messages and opinions to the nation and the world, stand out.
hahahahahahahahahahahahahah!@
hahahahahahahahahahahahah!

<<<<<SNORT >>>>

Location hidden

#540940 May 29, 2013
Al Garcia wrote:
<quoted text>
No Cap'n.....'twas not referrin ta your posts....
I was referrin to wassups.....
>>>>OOOOH.GEEEEZE!
CANT GIT NO FREE WINE NOHOW!
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#540941 May 29, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
O Lordy! I fergot ta ask in the excitement!
Does ya need any superhero costume fabrics or makeup? Honey -I got it ALL, an it's the best...straight out o' halleywood studio's backwoods makeup artisans union lines.
Who do ya think done the beverly hillbilly's stuff girl?
>SNORT<
??

“Educating the uneducated”

Since: Aug 12

Montreal

#540942 May 29, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
Well I 'm calling it a night for now, sorry for any posts that I missed addressed to me and I'll go the rounds with you unbrlurvers tomorrow on the Bible truth behind the Godhead.
Truth?
You've only been able to contradict yourself by saying the Jesus is ALL the words of the bible, but that whenever it condones killing, it isn't him.
Make up your mind and stick to one thing, you can't have two opposing thoughts and be treated as sane at the same time.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#540943 May 29, 2013
******Morning******

“How dreadful knowledge of the truth can be
when there’s no help in the truth.”

~ Sophocles

Thought for the Day

Montreal

#540944 May 29, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>Counter_Strike wrote, "Am I to believe that you're not taking the olive branch nice and pleasant?
"

I think that he's telling you that your offer of an olive branch is insincere - that he doesn't like being poked in the eye with it.
This is why I like you.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#540945 May 29, 2013
Today's Prayer

Dear God, I worship you and lift up my praise to you, my Creator and Sustainer. Thank you for showing me the things that bind me on this earth. Open my eyes that I may always be mindful of what may hold me in bondage. Help me to resist the things I should. Help me to steer clear of hazards and to draw strength from your Holy Spirit when temptations are enticing me. Please help me to break free...and to experience total freedom in you. Thank you, my gracious God. In the name of my Savior I pray. Amen

Prime time with God

Montreal

#540946 May 29, 2013
<quoted text>Are you shaking Scary Chicken at him? Oogah boogah! Arise, chicken!

This is the cry of the impotent and defeated - "My god's gonna beat you up - uh, later. You'll see - uh, when you're dead'

You people are ridiculous. Your god is even weaker than you are. We're grown adults. Go to a schoolyard and shake your chicken at the kids. See who you can terrify there.
Best part?
He doesn't think that his words are threats. Though empty, they are still threats, it's quite obvious.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#540947 May 29, 2013
Encouraging Words.....

Take delight in the Lord, and he will give you your heart's desires.

Psalm 37:4

K-Love

Montreal

#540948 May 29, 2013
<quoted text>Jesus I hate this religion. It really can't die fast enough.
But all the "love."
Where will it go?

Montreal

#540949 May 29, 2013
<quoted text>You're a Christian. You believe that perfect love includes creating a torture pit, stocking it with demons, dropping conscious beings into fire, and keeping them conscious forever just to keep the suffering going to the benefit of nobody. Is that not correct? Do you deny it?

You are disqualified from any discussion of love.
Ouch.
Mind if I use that one?

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#540950 May 29, 2013
Catch up later....May PEACE reign Here....

Montreal

#540951 May 29, 2013
<quoted text>Gay people don't need straight people to have babies. The entire world could be gay and there would be babies born into it every day.

Counter_Strike wrote, "There is no way anyone in their right mind who loves morality can agree with you. "

No moral person should accept Christian ethics.
Ah, bigot logic, confusing the requirement of different sexes with different sexualities.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#540952 May 29, 2013
*~*~*~*~*~

~Don't let people pull you into their storm....Pull them into your PEACE~

*~*~*~*~*~
Bongo

Bronx, NY

#540953 May 29, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
I would probably cap the prick within 5 min.
argh arrgghh black blunder, don't you have a sword? Shiver me timbers you sea faring mattoid.

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#540954 May 29, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
“How dreadful knowledge of the truth can be
when there’s no help in the truth.”~ Sophocles
That is the risk that truth seekers face, and not a good enough reason to hide form it. I can't remember of a time when the truth, however dreadful, was ever too dreadful to bear.

Those that seek solace in the comfort of sweet lies assume a different risk.

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#540955 May 29, 2013
Are you shaking Scary Chicken at him? Oogah boogah! Arise, chicken!

This is the cry of the impotent and defeated - "My god's gonna beat you up - uh, later. You'll see - uh, when you're dead'

You people are ridiculous. Your god is even weaker than you are. We're grown adults. Go to a schoolyard and shake your chicken at the kids. See who you can terrify there.
Lacez wrote:
Best part? He doesn't think that his words are threats. Though empty, they are still threats, it's quite obvious.
Sure, but as you imply, laughable threats. They have no power in this world, and so, in frustration and impotence, resort to threats from beyond the grave - a chicken shit attempt at terrorism.

Boo!

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#540956 May 29, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
Encouraging Words.....
Take delight in the Lord, and he will give you your heart's desires.
Psalm 37:4
K-Love
Great Verse!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 8 min old_moose 7,132
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 25 min Aura Mytha 123,309
america needs more TRUTH AND JUSTICE 28 min hacksaw 1
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 36 min onemale 286,524
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 41 min Born Again Holy C... 681,739
Virginia man charged with espionage for deliver... 4 hr Brice N Livingston 2
Interracial experience-Mexican men and Black women (Jul '12) 7 hr Har Har Har 152
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 7 hr Har Har Har 982,213
More from around the web