For the times they are a-changin'.
:)

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#540873 May 28, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
I come in My Father's name, too. YHWH, EL, Allah, Brahma, God, Zeus, Tao, ad infinitum.
My Father is called by many names in many languages.
But do you share that name with the father, the son and the holy ghost?

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#540874 May 28, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Fulfilled, you all follow Paul.
Actually it was JESUS who said this and Paul, but if Paul had said it, it is still brought by the same spirit and just as valid.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#540875 May 28, 2013
dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
if obama president send you in HIS NAME TO EUROPA
who is in Europa obama or you as second person under clse direction of His command
rather you get down on your knees and beg God for forgiveness and worshiping satan church doctrines,
please?never worry about someone knees and contrite heart,
rather you have to brake your proud old wicked heart, depart from church according to Gods Call Rev 18;4-5
and on knees beg God for forgiveness.
I never bow head before devil pagan doctirnes word christianity,pagan trinity,and churches teaching devil doctrine that JESUS IS YAHVEH G-D OF OT?
Acts 28;27,,,apply mostly to all of you members of Babilon great-churchianity
"FOR THE HEART OF THIS PEOPLE IS WAXED GROSS,AND THEIR EARS ARE DULL OF HEARING;AND THEIR EYES HAVE THEY CLOSED;LEST THEY SHOULD SEE WITH THEIR EYES,AND HEAR WITH THEIR EARS,AND UNDERSTAND WITH THEIR HEART..........
If God doesn't cure your heart,and plant new heart Ezek 36;24-28
for sure your church take you to the deep ditch mat 15;14
and try to obey gods call and warning apply also to you.Rev 18;4-5.
Just read Matthew 28:19 and see if you are able to discern it.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#540877 May 28, 2013
Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
lol ya think there might be a echoe from my hello.lol
>>>echo<<<
Trust your weather is being kind to you... it is very much a Spring day here.
This time last year was about when we were in Mexico!
LuV U2 and God Bless
One never knows when one will walk into your life and then turn right around and walk out.Happens quite often as quick as the echoe of a hello or echoe good bye.Weather been cruel and unkind this summer.God bless lu2

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#540878 May 28, 2013
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
If someone rejects Jesus as the christ he has rejected God who sent him and the holy ghost,the word of god. Moslems also preach there is no God but God and Mohammed is his messenger. And the messenger carries the word of god. Same meaning.The father the son and the holy ghost doesn´t mean Jesus is god.It´s your own fabrication. You even contradict your church because the church preaches of 3 gods in one.
Sorry but it means exactly as it reads, Jesus IS the Word that was with God and that was / is God from the very beginning and later made flesh and dwelt among us, that is documented snd it is written right there to he read, you can't ignore it or get around it and it kills every attempt made to spin it in the opposite. Jesus Christ IS the migthy God.

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#540880 May 28, 2013
hick-up wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Le_le,
I really admire the adult in you. I'm glad you share that in our talks. How have you been?
hu
haha..
Our talks have been quite passionate regarding this subject.
Wasn't sure what you thought of them.
I appreciate your truthfulness..My friend.

I have been busy today, so tired now. Got home from our holiday late
last night.
How did you celebrate your Memorial Day?

“A Universal Cause”

Since: Feb 09

The Cosmos

#540881 May 28, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
One never knows when one will walk into your life and then turn right around and walk out.Happens quite often as quick as the echoe of a hello or echoe good bye.Weather been cruel and unkind this summer.God bless lu2
Ja, true... like you never think I will phone you Ja? lol But was a good surprise? You only know it is me for jumpin' grasshoppers!

Sorry the weather has been like that... a big mix-up... You take good care OK?
God Bless lil sister and LuVU2

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#540882 May 28, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
From the way that I read your post Lawest what you are saying is...
If a Christian says something it is free speech...if a non-Christians says something it is silencing.
I didn't say anything to you about your post to Lacez...I assumed that you became angry and said some things because of that anger. You later said that you weren't angry that you were in complete control.
So I ask...
When HL makes some of the posts that she does you have pointed a finger at her. Yet when you do it you feel justified because you are praising God and truth in Christ?
Later you made a comment about a Christian using what is considered possibly bad language.
Before your post you and simplyput exchanged posts about a comment that I made. I posted in response to someone commenting on their lack of sex..."talk to the hand". You thought it was graphic for this thread.
Yet...you seemed to feel justified in the "graphic" words of your post.
I think what happens...if an individual that is on the same side of the imaginary fence says something...it is freedom of speech and justified. If the other side says it...it is trying to silence...and graphic.
Can you see this from my point of view? I am not saying that my side is always right but neither is your side. I try to see things from both sides and I am aware that is not always easy to do. I think as a society though we should try.
You are mixed up Annie, I agree with you that both sides can do better at being more courteous in their approach to one another, but I and I'm sure that other believers have the confidence within ourselves that we ARE standing on the Word of God and his Christ, while people like HL and others are trying to prove the opposite, like HFN has already told you..........when they come here to attack and discredit our faith........they will be met with a response and it will not always be a pleasant meeting.

“A Universal Cause”

The Cosmos

#540883 May 28, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> Sorry but it means exactly as it reads, Jesus IS the Word that was with God and that was / is God from the very beginning and later made flesh and dwelt among us, that is documented snd it is written right there to he read, you can't ignore it or get around it and it kills every attempt made to spin it in the opposite. Jesus Christ IS the migthy God.
&li st=PL2xJspzvHg5nvZNtAGFi3a9kiV 4xEEuzg&index=113

I did say good morning...

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#540884 May 28, 2013
dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
since you never gave me answer to my last question post to you,
I DECLARE LOUD,YOU MISLEAD TAKE OUT OF CONTEXT JOHN 10;30 TO FIT YOUR DEVIL AGENDA TEACHING OF YOUR CHURCH
1/this passage never say that Jesus was and is Almighty God Yahveh
2/you never apply 2 Tim 3;16 to qoute Bible without your church thoughts?
3/ John 14;28
.........I go away and come again unto you,If ye loved me,ye would rejoice,beacuse I said
I GO TO MY FATHER(also God Father is in heaven)
for my Father is greater than I?
PLEASE EXPLAIN THIS VERSE,AND STOP YOU USE YOUR S......HOLY MISTERY
4/ John 17;20-21
neither pray I for those alone but for them also which shall believe on me through the truth
21/
That all maybe ONE( not Yehova God Father),as thou
Father art in me,
and I in thee,that they also may be ONE IS US( how many now according to you is GODS YAHVEH?);
That the world may believe that thou sent me(Father yahveh sent Jesus,not step down alone on this earth)
22/
AND THE GLORY WHICH THOU GAVEST ME I HAVE GIVEN THEM;
THAT THEY MAYBE ONE,EVEN AS WE ARE ONE( your claim is false Jesus is not YAHVEH GOD)
5/
Your claim is church man made doctrines influenced by devil teachings,
You accuse me of not knowing Scripture,but Scripture acusse you,and defeat your man Lies and agendas of devil trying to frame Jesus to be God Almighty,and yourselves to be Jesus Angel of Light
I trusted you early.
but now Biblicaly your hope and your beliefs are trush based on devil teachings
read those posted Scripture, and compare Scripture with Scripture,2 Tim 3;16.
and never accuse those who are more spiritualy mature and faithul to Gods Word,
not pagan trinity,cross, or claim that JESUS is GOD ALMIGHTY HA SHEME-ANCIENT OF THE DAY
If your understanding was open and you have heen reading my posts to Adam, then you would have the answer to your question, the flesh was obedience to the Father within and prayed to the Father within.

hick-up

“squuuze me”

Florida, USA

#540886 May 28, 2013
Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
>>>HU<<<
I see you Bro!
Did you get any reply to your post...'Still seeking,'?
LuVU always ~~smooch~~
'Standing on the outside looking in'
Hi Irrira,
Well come in from the outside and tell me what did you think of that post?

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#540887 May 28, 2013
Khatru wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sorry but it seems to me that you've abandoned common sense and reason.
If your god is not willing to kill any man then why does he do it?
After all, no one is making him do it.
And it seems that common sense and reason is something that you never had, but who is it that you ok now that God has killed, with the Lord Jesus sacrifice youbhave have been bought with a price, so that you are no more your own, and when you ec it this life not having fulfilling your first duty to God by putting on Christ unto salvation..........then he has every right to send your soul into a burning hell.

“Educating the uneducated”

Since: Aug 12

Montreal

#540888 May 28, 2013
Counter_Strike wrote:
<quoted text>
Your understanding of hate and love is so blurred I wouldn't take your opinion on any of it. Because I don't support gay marriage you say I'm just as bad as those who would like to beat the gay out of you physically. You believe because I don't support gay adoption means I hate you, then fella, you have more problems than just gay rights. You compare like others women's rights and race with a strictly moral issue when it comes on to homosexuality.
Sure, whatever side you claim I'm on appears to be giving ground and losing, but we will eventually see who has the last laugh.
How could two gay men and two gay women have children?
Answer: they would adopt.
Why would gay couples need straight people to have babies so they can benefit?
Answer: Because that's the only way their fruitless union looks complete, by having a child in their home.
Why do gay people like to play the race card to make their struggles seem similar to, or just as horrible as racial slavery, inequality, segregation or apartheid?
Answer: Race cannot be chosen, ethnic origin can be chosen, but someone can choose to no longer be a homosexual. How dare gays make it seem as bad if not worse than the oppression of blacks and jews and the fight for their civil rights?
Lacez, if you were a bestial offender, you would feel oppressed too. There is no way anyone in their right mind who loves morality can agree with you. Sorry bub....
Your grade: Epic Fail.
CS.
Too much blabbing for me to actually care about what you wrote.
I know it's all bull anyway.
You will lose again, just as you have lost before.

You want to know what is a confirmed choice (that word caught my eye in your post)?
Religion.

You don't see me trying to deny people their rights based on the fact that they chose a religion.

Montreal

#540889 May 28, 2013
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
How foolish I am.
I know, I know.

“A Universal Cause”

The Cosmos

#540890 May 28, 2013
hick-up wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Irrira,
Well come in from the outside and tell me what did you think of that post?
... cannot right now, this pm is booked... just respecting your space. But will try by week-end.[ mentioned that song cause have always loved it, and you are on the fence!]

Montreal

#540892 May 28, 2013
Counter_Strike wrote:
<quoted text>
Is there something wrong with you?
Oh, maybe that's not the right question.
I'm hurting my own views with who? You and your friends and supporters? Really? Ya don't say. Uh...well, I never knew. Golly gee whiz. LOL x 12 + Way Too Funny.
Americans always ask me about my understanding of the English Language, yet Americans don't really speak the queen's English. I find that quite interesting, arrogant and hypocritical. Oh, I forgot, you're from Canadia.
Let's say you have a better grasp of English than I do. What am I supposed to be, impressed? Is that all you have to offer this thread? I wanted to be civil, you had to get a few more shots in. That won't fly with me.
It's either you want civil or you don't. Which is it?
CS.
If you don't understand English, you shouldn't be arguing about what is or isn't a threat.
For you obviously made an attempt to threat.

Learn English, then argue about the words being used.

Again, you only hurt your own views by insulting someone who isn't insulting you, nor insulting you back.

Montreal

#540893 May 28, 2013
Khatru wrote:
<quoted text>
Damn! I never thought of that.
I was thinking that maybe it was God's daddy that was making him do all these terrible things.
And his daddy, and his daddy before that daddy, and his daddy before that daddy before that daddy, and...et cetera.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#540894 May 28, 2013
Adam wrote:
That would be the easiest religion to practice to say we beleve in Jesus who died for our sins on the cross of calvary. Does this mean the laws of the OT are not meant for them? A lot of christian of these days claim to be christians without understanding the true concept of the OT namely putting the LORD God Yaweh out from their dogma and replacing it with man made teachings that Jesus is "I am who I am" the one and only living god who became flesh who gets killed by the israelites for their sins. That doesn´t make sense to me at all.
No man! That's the ticket! I'm sell'n tickets ta the double daily shuttle ride ta the twin star heaven of "saphire" studded palaces of Geminga (1)! Everybody's neked(no clothes on and up ta sumpth'n) there! Jist give me all yer life savn's, an yer good ta go!...after ya finally sent all yer sav'n's ta the address I gives ya, ya kin call fer yer departure ticket. All calls are forwarded an screened through our very efficient secertary "Helen Waite". All calls to the head office will be referred back ta our secertary, an ya kin be sure ya will be told ta go directly ta Hellen Waite!

Montreal

#540895 May 28, 2013
Counter_Strike wrote:
<quoted text>
How is it I'm harming you? How is it that I'm advocating others being harmed? If I don't agree with abortion and think it's a sin, am I advocating the harm of pregnant women? You are the one who insists on behaving in an idiotic fashion and promote time wasting. You are the one on the wrong side of morality and righteousness, healthy living and setting a good and proper example for children. You are the one who upholds perversions and with your definitions, thin the lines between lust and love, relationship and ritual, right and good. Meaning, not everything that is good is right and not because we're honest means we are telling the truth.
What you're doing is more harm than good. The way you portray things only solidifies our position. It is not a pleasure to meet you, it is not nice having you here. There is something way off about you fella, and I can't force you to leave or anything, but I would sure love if you would strongly consider doing so. I would prefer seeing an IRS agent or a Jehova's Witness knocking down my door.
CS.
Long winded and boring comment.
You advocate discrimination.
Therefore you advocate harm.
There isn't only such a thing as physical harm.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 11 min Toby 106,524
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 11 min crucifiedguy 281,876
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 16 min Catcher1 64,087
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 19 min Robert F 654,078
Queen Cleopatra was clearly Black. White people... (Aug '10) 28 min gundee123 810
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 29 min ChristineM 445,467
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 29 min Toby 973,823
Moms having sex with their sons (Aug '12) 15 hr Clive 80
More from around the web