Why Should Jesus Love Me?
Yahchanan

Piedmont, OK

#540842 May 28, 2013
the fathers name is Yahweh He is not a god His sons name is Yahshua.
Yahchanan

Piedmont, OK

#540843 May 28, 2013
Here Is something I would like to share with you not many People know this And it will change your life And the way you think But watch all videos.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#540845 May 28, 2013
dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
if jesus is GOD YAHVEH?
how He could come in His Father name??
You contradict your own beliefs without of end,and never give any proper answer from Scripture according to 2 Tim 3;16

John 5:43
3 I am come in my Father's name, and ye receive me not: if another shall come in his own name, him ye will receive.

This scripture shows that you don't know what you think you do, get down on your knees and ask him how he can come in his fathers name.

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#540846 May 28, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> I've posted scriptures already, go back and look them up.
That would be a bald faced lie as Jesus never said what you claimed he did.

Why do you Christians lie so much ?

hick-up

“squuuze me”

Since: Feb 09

Florida, USA

#540847 May 28, 2013
The feather is the smallest lightest member of the group but can maintain the balance of the whole. When we work in harmony for the greater good of all even the smallest of us balance the whole of us. Everyone is important. Mark T. Rice

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php...

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#540848 May 28, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>You are RESISTING the Lord. Why?? Because you have SINS you're not willing to part with?? Satan the devil is counting on it.
You bring back memories of confessing "my sins" in the confessional..as a child brought up in the Catholic faith.
I always said that I disobeyed my parents and for some reason
- that I stole gum..I hadn't stolen any gum..but I felt I needed to
confess more than one sin..
-yikes.

I am going to let God deal w me- that's who I will be answering
to- not a fellow human being
of mine..
Does that make any sense to you?

“"None shall pass"”

There

#540849 May 28, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>Wow, you're such a religious scholar. Shouldn't you be down in your dad's basement having relations with the female mannequin you stole that you call your 'wife'?
Still better than your desire to rape and murder Annie.

You are still a POS.

Enjoy Gehenna.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#540850 May 28, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>Hick-up is a child of Satan ....
Wrong. He isn't your brother.

“MEET KIKI -She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#540851 May 28, 2013
hick-up wrote:
<quoted text>shoo fly, you bore me ...
.. the born-again Christian theme song ..

“"None shall pass"”

There

#540853 May 28, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>Too bad there's nothing but damp, musty air inside your skull.
Better than the demons living in yours.
Mark

Hedel, Netherlands

#540854 May 28, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>That why I stare at them in disbelief sometime. Because I get what the Jesus Follower doing here. I even get why some of the secular humanist doing here. But I no get why most of them here.
Some say they write for those people that come in new. It look like the same people to me everyday. Some say they write for those they can't see...but how you measure that?
They rotate the same subject every other week. They challenge, they get challenge back. So I no have no idea what they think they accomplishing. But as I say they want to continue to chase they tail with the Christians on here, it nice to sit back stare and chuckle.
this topic "Why Should Jesus Love Me?" is of course a challenge as it pretends that Jesus would actually exist, which lots of people want to contend. it also pretends Jesus has something to do with love, which is even a bigger lie. By making this bold statement publicly you invite people to react and disprove such claims

What is less rational is why a topic like "Why I’m no longer a Christian" ( http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TSHQAVD... ) is completely overrun by Christians who try to prevent people from discussing why they left Christianity.

It tells us that Christianity still tries to dominate the media to sell her oppressive ideas and I understand that a growing number op people take offence of that. Like they take offence of their attacks on people of different race, conviction, and sexual preference.

Of course these protesters are abused and insulted by Christians, but they bravely go on giving people honest and accurate information to unmask the lies of Christianity, while remaining as civil as they can.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#540856 May 28, 2013
hick-up wrote:
<quoted text>
How many threads have you started where you are the only one that posts? You ask and you answer ...
Whaddadork!
He is too insane to realize that believers and non-believers alike think he is an ahole.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#540859 May 28, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> And I give you this warning, a man shall give an account for every idle word that he has spoken, Jesus did say ' I have come IN my Fathers name.
I come in My Father's name, too. YHWH, EL, Allah, Brahma, God, Zeus, Tao, ad infinitum.

My Father is called by many names in many languages.

“The eye has it...”

Since: May 09

Russell's teapot

#540860 May 28, 2013
Counter_Strike wrote:
I saw that coming from 10 miles away Mr. Ritual.
Fail.
Keep tellin' yourself that, but, we both know that isn't true, right, Count?

Why would you do that?
Counter_Strike wrote:
Another unoriginal attention seeker.
Don't be so hard on yourself, Count.
Counter_Strike wrote:
If you want laughs, why not go over to the GLBT threads? I hear there are some real fruity and nutty people over there.
And miss out on interacting with the "The Count of Strikerville"?

hahaaa

“"None shall pass"”

There

#540861 May 28, 2013
Red Apples wrote:
<quoted text>
And I'm sure he's crushed.
The fact is you've more than proven that the only person you admire is yourself. But I'm sure that comes as no surprise to you. Because as I'm sure you're aware of the fact that nobody else admires you, or ever will.
Agreed.

I don't like you RA but at least you aren't the scum that DR is.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#540862 May 28, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text>
John 5:43
3 I am come in my Father's name, and ye receive me not: if another shall come in his own name, him ye will receive.
Fulfilled, you all follow Paul.

“A Universal Cause”

Since: Feb 09

The Cosmos

#540863 May 28, 2013
hick-up wrote:
The feather is the smallest lightest member of the group but can maintain the balance of the whole. When we work in harmony for the greater good of all even the smallest of us balance the whole of us. Everyone is important. Mark T. Rice
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php...
>>>HU<<<
I see you Bro!
Did you get any reply to your post...'Still seeking,'?
LuVU always ~~smooch~~
'Standing on the outside looking in'
Joe dugooder

Spencer, MA

#540868 May 28, 2013
Jesus loves you more than you will ever know

Www.newdrivewaypaving.com

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#540869 May 28, 2013
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
[The Bible, Isaiah 46:9]
"I am Lord, and there is none else, there is no God besides me."
[The Bible, Isaiah 46:9]
"I am God, and there is none else; I am God, and there is none like me."
Old Testament condemns idol worship
(i) Old Testament condemns idol worship in the following verses:
"Thou shalt have no other gods before me."
"Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of anything that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth:"
"Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the Lord thy God am a jealous God."
[The Bible, Exodus 20:3-5]
(ii) A similar message is repeated in the book of Deuteronomy:
"Thou shalt have none other gods before me."
"Thou shalt not make thee any graven image, or any likeness of anything that is in heaven above, or that in the earth beneath, or that is in the water beneath the earth."
"Thou shalt not bow down thyself unto them, nor serve them; for I the Lord thy God am a jealous God."
[Deuteronomy 5:7-9]
I couldn't agree with those scriptures anymore than if I tried, but God and Christ are still that ONE God of which there is none other.

Isaiah
6 For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.

Do you see there where that child given IS the migthy GOD and the EVERLASTING FATHER?
Yahchanan

Piedmont, OK

#540870 May 28, 2013
dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
house of Yahveh is Highest heavens(shama yah) not Israel
Yahweh Shama the kingdom.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 6 min River Tam 63,944
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 11 min Phooey 653,985
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 16 min Gabriel 973,785
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr bad bob 183,174
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 1 hr Annaleigh 106,499
Romantic Sensual Touch Massage & Prostate Massage 1 hr Betty AUH 7
first time anal 1 hr Jake 3
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 6 hr Pegasus 281,863
More from around the web