|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course we are still friends HFN...I do not have to agree with you on everything to still care about you.
I don't believe that either one of us has to be silenced in order to find common ground in some areas and to embrace the diversity among us. I think that all we have to do is to respect each other...
On a side note though HFN...I don't feel as if I insulted you...I only voiced my thoughts and tried to do so civilly.
"I don't feel as if I insulted you"

LOL - i guess this answers the age-old question; 'do a-holes realize or care that they're being a-holes'? apparently the answer is 'NO'!

“Quo Vadis”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Gay married sex = bad, sin, evil, etc.
That [my]take. But to use that to prevent them from marrying, that different thing.
I may have been mistaken, Lacez does not want peace. I wanted to give him the benefit of the doubt, but he's more dubious than beneficial. I still don't want hostility but I think he regards what I think as rhinoceros dung anyway.

At least I tried.

Andrew (CS).

“Quo Vadis”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>I pretty much said all that I needed to say to him. it was not to prove a point, it was to in as clear and descriptive as way as possible criticize in the strongest way a lifestyle that I oppose to him and to anyone that agreed with him.
I did that. He is as dead to me now as Dr [do little]. Lets move on.
We can move on, except there's a snag. I don't believe he wants to move on any longer. I think he was waiting on us to turn our backs before he drew his pistol.

I think he's looking for trouble, and I'm starting to wonder if I should oblige.

Andrew (CS).

“Quo Vadis”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

Judged:

scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell me...
... were you wearing clown shoes and an orange wig when you typed that?
No?
Day off from the dunk tank?
Your post is about as blank and empty as your purpose here.
Anything else you want to add?

I suppose you're another member of TIMEWASTERS INC. or ATTENTION SEEKERS Unlimited.

For it seems to be your plot, to trap us in circular, tedious conversations and bore us half to death. Nice strategy, if you're willing to wait for the results.

CS.

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
"I don't feel as if I insulted you"
LOL - i guess this answers the age-old question; 'do a-holes realize or care that they're being a-holes'? apparently the answer is 'NO'!
At least she isn't asking people to describe their genitals and harassing people with unwanted sexual advances like you constantly do.

You play "Mr. Righteous" here but everyone knows what a fraud you are. All they need is look at your posts on WINLAC for the proof.

Since: Apr 08

Nottingham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

Judged:

LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> No sir, your spiritual understanding is stalled, or more to the point not there at all and obviously never was, like I pointed out before.........God is not willing that any man perish but that every man comes unto repentance, however since this is not going to happen he has an appointed day that he will deal with all injustices and those who have committed them.
I'm sorry but it seems to me that you've abandoned common sense and reason.

If your god is not willing to kill any man then why does he do it?

After all, no one is making him do it.

Since: Apr 08

Nottingham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

Judged:

_-Alice-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus tried to sell me heroin.
He tried the same shite with me.

He said that if I believed in him, I'd never want for here on in.

He thought he was being clever but I sussed out what his little game was.

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

Counter_Strike wrote:
<quoted text>
We can move on, except there's a snag. I don't believe he wants to move on any longer. I think he was waiting on us to turn our backs before he drew his pistol.
I think he's looking for trouble, and I'm starting to wonder if I should oblige.
Andrew (CS).
I don't think so. Someone here have pretty much have told him to get a gun and kill himself.

Because of Yeshua, a Christian can shrug that off. I'm not so sure about a non believer. Leave him alone now. I can't top that, and I doubt you can either.

“The eye has it...”

Since: May 09

Russell's Teapot

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

Judged:

Counter_Strike wrote:
<quoted text>
Your post is about as blank and empty as your purpose here.
Anything else you want to add?
I suppose you're another member of TIMEWASTERS INC. or ATTENTION SEEKERS Unlimited.
For it seems to be your plot, to trap us in circular, tedious conversations and bore us half to death. Nice strategy, if you're willing to wait for the results.
CS.
So, Count, what's the temperature in "Strikerville" this day?

“Engaged to the love of my life”

Since: Aug 12

Montreal

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

Judged:

Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
I am a piece of dirt.
Mhmm.

Montreal

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

Judged:

It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you.
It's a sliding scale - you adapt to the individual. Some would say that if you get down to their level, you're no better. I don't agree. It's no different than the way we adjust our mannerism when speaking to children, peers, the elderly, students, teachers, and the demented. We adjust to the situation.
Rightly so.

Montreal

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

Judged:

Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
I came here as myself and asked what people of an oppressive and self-important religion thought about homosexuality.
You then proceeded to fire insults my way.
Don't twist it around, those on the right side see the truth.
You aren't fooling anyone but yourselves.
Once again, you advocate harm, whether physical or not; others and I advocated preventing harm.
Counter_Strike wrote:
<quoted text>
Am I to believe that you're not taking the olive branch nice and pleasant?
No defense? That's okay, it just shows you admit you are in the wrong.
You are morally wrong in harming others.
I am morally right by attempting to prevent harm.
See my above comment.

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

Adam wrote:
[Mark 12:29]
"Hear, O Israel; The Lord our God is one Lord."
Yep.

No Jesus.
No Magic Ghost.
No Satan.

“Quo Vadis”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
So, Count, what's the temperature in "Strikerville" this day?
Sub-zero Mr. Ritual. Winter has arrived.

Montreal

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

Judged:

Counter_Strike wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmm...Houston, we have a bit of a problem here...
> It appears to me that you have chosen to take the ugly way out. Why? I don't know. Maybe you believe you have something to prove. The approval of gay marriage by states or countries do not reflect the opinions of the social majority. It is strictly political, because there are many wealthy and influential gay people whose political and financial leverage is crucial. Gay is the new big thing. It is the fashion of a wayward and unrighteos world.
Don't worry fella, your time at the top of the mountain will be short lived. Enjoy it while it lasts.
CS.
Your kind said the same thing about abolishing slavery, giving equal rights to people of different races, giving equal rights to women, giving marriage equality to interracial couples, and now you're saying the same thing about equality for gay individuals.
Don't you see the pattern here?
Your side, the side of hate, always loses.

Montreal

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

Counter_Strike wrote:
<quoted text>
You call those threats? Apparently you've never been threatened. If me telling the truth is insultive to you then that's just too darned bad bub. I need not threaten anyone on a public forum, and I don't make empty threats. Besides, I don't need to threaten you. You're doing pretty bad all by yourself. I suppose you don't like peace...
I would've taken the way of peace if I were you.
:)+)
Counter_Strike.
So, according to you "don't do that, or else..." is not a threat?
Have you no understanding of the English language?

I'll sit here and remain civil while you flail about, screaming insults and threats. You're hurting your own views more than anything else.

Montreal

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

Judged:

scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell me...

... were you wearing clown shoes and an orange wig when you typed that?
No?
Day off from the dunk tank?
Scar, you are amazing.

Montreal

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

Khatru wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sorry but it seems to me that you've abandoned common sense and reason.
If your god is not willing to kill any man then why does he do it?
After all, no one is making him do it.
Unless...no, that isn't possible...maybe...there is no god?

“Quo Vadis”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

Judged:

Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
Your kind said the same thing about abolishing slavery, giving equal rights to people of different races, giving equal rights to women, giving marriage equality to interracial couples, and now you're saying the same thing about equality for gay individuals.
Don't you see the pattern here?
Your side, the side of hate, always loses.
Your understanding of hate and love is so blurred I wouldn't take your opinion on any of it. Because I don't support gay marriage you say I'm just as bad as those who would like to beat the gay out of you physically. You believe because I don't support gay adoption means I hate you, then fella, you have more problems than just gay rights. You compare like others women's rights and race with a strictly moral issue when it comes on to homosexuality.

Sure, whatever side you claim I'm on appears to be giving ground and losing, but we will eventually see who has the last laugh.

How could two gay men and two gay women have children?
Answer: they would adopt.

Why would gay couples need straight people to have babies so they can benefit?
Answer: Because that's the only way their fruitless union looks complete, by having a child in their home.

Why do gay people like to play the race card to make their struggles seem similar to, or just as horrible as racial slavery, inequality, segregation or apartheid?
Answer: Race cannot be chosen, ethnic origin can be chosen, but someone can choose to no longer be a homosexual. How dare gays make it seem as bad if not worse than the oppression of blacks and jews and the fight for their civil rights?

Lacez, if you were a bestial offender, you would feel oppressed too. There is no way anyone in their right mind who loves morality can agree with you. Sorry bub....

Your grade: Epic Fail.

CS.

“Quo Vadis”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

>correction: Ethnic origin can't be chosen.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••