|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

Judged:

LoveHealsAll wrote:
We are a spirit, we live in a fleshly human body, we have a soul. God sent his son Jesus to perform miracles. This is quite simple.
Thank you for sharing your mythology.

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

Chess Jurist wrote:
And NASCAR.
Wouldn't wanna forget that.
The trinity, pro wrestling, and NASCAR.
And Moon Pies.
Bongo

Bayport, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

_-Alice-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
The Belly button shots are on me.
Literally.
eeeewwww

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> Not correct my friend, belief IN the death, burial and resurrection of the Lord Jesus is the only path to salvation and spending eternity with God....
When did Jesus say this ?

Please post verses.

Fennario

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

Judged:

LAWEST100 wrote:
You can't use the scriptures against itself Shrink.
You can hardly find one that isn't contradicted by another somewhere else:

[1] Man is saved by faith, not works ("For by grace are ye saved through faith... not of works." - Ephesians 2:8-9)
[2] Except when he is ("Ye see then how that by works a man is justified, and not by faith only." - James 2:24)
==========
[1] Man can be righteous (Genesis 7:1, Job 2:3, James 5:16)
[2] Man can't be righteous (Romans 3:10)
==========
[1] Men have seen God ("So Jacob called the place Peniel, saying, "It is because I saw God face to face, and yet my life was spared." - Genesis 32:30)
[2] And also, no man has seen God ("No one has ever seen God, but God the One and Only, who is at the Father's side, has made him known." - John 1:18)
==========
[1] Honor thy father and mother.- Exodus 20:12
[2] If any man come to me, and hate not his father and mother, and wife, and children, and brethren, and sisters, yea, and his own life also, he cannot be my disciple.- Luke 14:26
=========
Jesus' final utterance
[1]“When he had received the drink, Jesus said,“It is finished.” With that, he bowed his head and gave up his spirit." - John 19:30
[2]“Jesus called out with a loud voice,“Father, into your hands I commit my spirit.” When he had said this, he breathed his last." - Luke 23:46
[3]“About the ninth hour Jesus cried out in a loud voice,“Eloi, Eloi, a lama sabachthani?” which means,“My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?”- Matthew 27:46
=========
[1] Every word of god is true (Proverbs 30:5)
[2] God deceives prophets (1 Kings 22:23) and the wicked (2 Thess. 2:11-12)
=========
Jesus to the Sanhedrin when asked if he was the messiah
[1] "I am" (Mark 14:62)
[2] "You have said so" (Matthew 26:64)
[3] "If I tell you, you will not believe" (Luke 22:67-8)

Your present dispute is no different. Some of you produce scriptures identifying Jehovah and Jesus as one, some find contradictory scriptures saying they are distinct. Your bible allows you to create whatever theology you like, just as long as you submit.

“I see quantum effects”

Since: Jan 11

In the macro world.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>not at all. Christians are already now dying for Christ. Muslims are already dying for Mohammed. And Gays are already being killed for their right to be Gay.

All I'm saying is, it's going to get worse for all three groups. A lot worse.

I would never advocate murdering anyone. Jesus Christ would not murder a Gay or a Muslim just because He disagreed with them. But Jesus surely would not bite His tongue about the sinfulness of their belief and practice.
Your Jesus would be so proud of you.

Fennario

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
If I was convinced that upon death I would continue to 'live' in eternal bliss, I would would do everything in my power to get there as quickly as possible.
It is this reason that I do not believe a single one who claims such "belief/faith".
"Every christian who tries to escape the path of a speeding bullet with fear in his eye is an example of a "foxhole conversion" to atheism and proves they don't really believe in a heavenly paradise in the hereafter. There are a hell of a lot more of those conversions than there are of atheists to christians." - Darrell Plank

“Love much, trust none”

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!
Could ya just see the archaeologists in 2000 years stand'n there scratch'n their heads!
Barbee Dol, Goddess of Crustaceans!

“I see quantum effects”

In the macro world.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

Judged:

trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>Indeed.

I neither stifle abortion or gay marriage either. But I will certainly use my right to voice my disapproval.
You have the right to remain stupid.

“I see quantum effects”

In the macro world.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>love thy neighbor does not mean calling evil good. Same sex marriages and same sex activities, are evil.
Why?

“Love much, trust none”

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

Judged:

LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> Lord Jesus said that ' I have come IN my fathers name'.........which means the name of the Father is Jesus Christ ..
I am sure your deity adores you for putting words in Jesus' mouth.

In the name of my Father, I come to you with this warning.
Nobody

Euless, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

Judged:

It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
Au contraire.
Being literate and reading without bias give me the gift of discernment.
You, on the other hand, have a sever confirmation bias that causes you to transform whatever you read into what you want it to say. You, the believer, are the one lacking the gift of discernment.
All I see is some more nonbelievers BS crap, thanks for your crap of today. I know your not a people person.

“Love much, trust none”

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

Judged:

LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> No sir, your spiritual understanding is stalled,....
ROFLMAO

Another fool playing God again.

“Love much, trust none”

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
People like Here For Now are not going to like the future one bit. Silencing their church democratically is the goal, since it's their ideas that are so toxic. This is done not with a gun or an act of Congress, but with a campaign of contradictory ideas. We are privileged to be a part of that.
In the USA, Christian Fundamentalists have the same right to free speech as the KKK, Neo-Nazis and other hate groups.

Fennario

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

Judged:

LAWEST100 wrote:
No sir, your spiritual understanding is stalled
What would you know about spirituality? You believe in ghosts and call that spirituality. How is that more spiritual than believing in astrology, crystal balls, or Ouija boards?

Sprituality is an intuition of connectivity with the cosmos and with all of life combined with a sense of mystery, awe and gratitude.

You hate the world, and despise your flesh, and can't wait to leave both. As a result, you live life like you're waiting for it to end. You feel like a prisoner here and dream of your death and escape.

You're not spiritual. You're spiritually dead, and I wish that you would stop using the word. You defile it when you apply it to yourself and people like you.

“Love much, trust none”

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

<quoted text>
"Every christian who tries to escape the path of a speeding bullet with fear in his eye is an example of a "foxhole conversion" to atheism and proves they don't really believe in a heavenly paradise in the hereafter. There are a hell of a lot more of those conversions than there are of atheists to christians." - Darrell Plank
Agreed.

Oh, They of little faith!
Bongo

Bayport, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
G_O_D wrote:

<quoted text>
If I was convinced that upon death I would continue to 'live' in eternal bliss, I would would do everything in my power to get there as quickly as possible.
It is this reason that I do not believe a single one who claims such "belief/faith". Both foolish statements. Time on earth is brief compared to eternity. Part of the operation of God is for man to reproduce until the amount of souls he wants is complete. All the rhetoric notwithstanding, those who trust in the Lord will not be confounded. Unbelievers have nothing to look forward to.

“Engaged to the love of my life”

Since: Aug 12

Montreal

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

Judged:

swype99 wrote:
why should he
Why should we care if he does or not?
He's a fictional character until he's proven to exist.
I don't care if unicorns love me.

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

LoveHealsAll wrote:
We have the Holy Spirit, God, Jesus. The Trinity
true thing writer!

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

Judged:

For we must appear before the judgment seat of Christ that every one may receive the things done in his body according to that he hath done whether it be good or bad.2 Corinthians 5:10

Who will render to every man according to his deeds for there is not respect of person with God.
Romans 2:6-11

Be not deceived God is not mocked for whatsoever a man soweth that shall he also reap.
Galatians 6:7

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

441 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min dirty white boy- 720,677
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min Michael 532,630
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 9 min Aura Mytha 224,110
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 12 min MUQ1 36,504
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 22 min Aura Mytha 256,454
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 28 min ChromiuMan 5,230
ibhentse emandi (Sep '11) 48 min SIYA 122
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 51 min Clearwater 172,345
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 1 hr bbbbbb 73
Does anyone do incest sex with your sister (Apr '12) 8 hr Larry 122
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••