“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#540625 May 28, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
You can't use the scriptures against itself Shrink.
You can hardly find one that isn't contradicted by another somewhere else:

[1] Man is saved by faith, not works ("For by grace are ye saved through faith... not of works." - Ephesians 2:8-9)
[2] Except when he is ("Ye see then how that by works a man is justified, and not by faith only." - James 2:24)
==========
[1] Man can be righteous (Genesis 7:1, Job 2:3, James 5:16)
[2] Man can't be righteous (Romans 3:10)
==========
[1] Men have seen God ("So Jacob called the place Peniel, saying, "It is because I saw God face to face, and yet my life was spared." - Genesis 32:30)
[2] And also, no man has seen God ("No one has ever seen God, but God the One and Only, who is at the Father's side, has made him known." - John 1:18)
==========
[1] Honor thy father and mother.- Exodus 20:12
[2] If any man come to me, and hate not his father and mother, and wife, and children, and brethren, and sisters, yea, and his own life also, he cannot be my disciple.- Luke 14:26
=========
Jesus' final utterance
[1]“When he had received the drink, Jesus said,“It is finished.” With that, he bowed his head and gave up his spirit." - John 19:30
[2]“Jesus called out with a loud voice,“Father, into your hands I commit my spirit.” When he had said this, he breathed his last." - Luke 23:46
[3]“About the ninth hour Jesus cried out in a loud voice,“Eloi, Eloi, a lama sabachthani?” which means,“My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?”- Matthew 27:46
=========
[1] Every word of god is true (Proverbs 30:5)
[2] God deceives prophets (1 Kings 22:23) and the wicked (2 Thess. 2:11-12)
=========
Jesus to the Sanhedrin when asked if he was the messiah
[1] "I am" (Mark 14:62)
[2] "You have said so" (Matthew 26:64)
[3] "If I tell you, you will not believe" (Luke 22:67-8)

Your present dispute is no different. Some of you produce scriptures identifying Jehovah and Jesus as one, some find contradictory scriptures saying they are distinct. Your bible allows you to create whatever theology you like, just as long as you submit.

“I see quantum effects”

Since: Jan 11

In the macro world.

#540626 May 28, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>not at all. Christians are already now dying for Christ. Muslims are already dying for Mohammed. And Gays are already being killed for their right to be Gay.

All I'm saying is, it's going to get worse for all three groups. A lot worse.

I would never advocate murdering anyone. Jesus Christ would not murder a Gay or a Muslim just because He disagreed with them. But Jesus surely would not bite His tongue about the sinfulness of their belief and practice.
Your Jesus would be so proud of you.

Fennario

#540627 May 28, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
If I was convinced that upon death I would continue to 'live' in eternal bliss, I would would do everything in my power to get there as quickly as possible.
It is this reason that I do not believe a single one who claims such "belief/faith".
"Every christian who tries to escape the path of a speeding bullet with fear in his eye is an example of a "foxhole conversion" to atheism and proves they don't really believe in a heavenly paradise in the hereafter. There are a hell of a lot more of those conversions than there are of atheists to christians." - Darrell Plank

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#540628 May 28, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!
Could ya just see the archaeologists in 2000 years stand'n there scratch'n their heads!
Barbee Dol, Goddess of Crustaceans!

“I see quantum effects”

In the macro world.

#540629 May 28, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>Indeed.

I neither stifle abortion or gay marriage either. But I will certainly use my right to voice my disapproval.
You have the right to remain stupid.

“I see quantum effects”

In the macro world.

#540630 May 28, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>love thy neighbor does not mean calling evil good. Same sex marriages and same sex activities, are evil.
Why?

“Love much, trust none”

There

#540631 May 28, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> Lord Jesus said that ' I have come IN my fathers name'.........which means the name of the Father is Jesus Christ ..
I am sure your deity adores you for putting words in Jesus' mouth.

In the name of my Father, I come to you with this warning.
Nobody

Dallas, TX

#540632 May 28, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
Au contraire.
Being literate and reading without bias give me the gift of discernment.
You, on the other hand, have a sever confirmation bias that causes you to transform whatever you read into what you want it to say. You, the believer, are the one lacking the gift of discernment.
All I see is some more nonbelievers BS crap, thanks for your crap of today. I know your not a people person.

“Love much, trust none”

There

#540633 May 28, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> No sir, your spiritual understanding is stalled,....
ROFLMAO

Another fool playing God again.

“Love much, trust none”

There

#540634 May 28, 2013
<quoted text>
People like Here For Now are not going to like the future one bit. Silencing their church democratically is the goal, since it's their ideas that are so toxic. This is done not with a gun or an act of Congress, but with a campaign of contradictory ideas. We are privileged to be a part of that.
In the USA, Christian Fundamentalists have the same right to free speech as the KKK, Neo-Nazis and other hate groups.

Fennario

#540637 May 28, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
No sir, your spiritual understanding is stalled
What would you know about spirituality? You believe in ghosts and call that spirituality. How is that more spiritual than believing in astrology, crystal balls, or Ouija boards?

Sprituality is an intuition of connectivity with the cosmos and with all of life combined with a sense of mystery, awe and gratitude.

You hate the world, and despise your flesh, and can't wait to leave both. As a result, you live life like you're waiting for it to end. You feel like a prisoner here and dream of your death and escape.

You're not spiritual. You're spiritually dead, and I wish that you would stop using the word. You defile it when you apply it to yourself and people like you.

“Love much, trust none”

There

#540640 May 28, 2013
<quoted text>
"Every christian who tries to escape the path of a speeding bullet with fear in his eye is an example of a "foxhole conversion" to atheism and proves they don't really believe in a heavenly paradise in the hereafter. There are a hell of a lot more of those conversions than there are of atheists to christians." - Darrell Plank
Agreed.

Oh, They of little faith!
Bongo

Bayport, NY

#540641 May 28, 2013
<quoted text>
G_O_D wrote:

<quoted text>
If I was convinced that upon death I would continue to 'live' in eternal bliss, I would would do everything in my power to get there as quickly as possible.
It is this reason that I do not believe a single one who claims such "belief/faith". Both foolish statements. Time on earth is brief compared to eternity. Part of the operation of God is for man to reproduce until the amount of souls he wants is complete. All the rhetoric notwithstanding, those who trust in the Lord will not be confounded. Unbelievers have nothing to look forward to.

“Educating the uneducated”

Since: Aug 12

Montreal

#540643 May 28, 2013
swype99 wrote:
why should he
Why should we care if he does or not?
He's a fictional character until he's proven to exist.
I don't care if unicorns love me.

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#540647 May 28, 2013
LoveHealsAll wrote:
We have the Holy Spirit, God, Jesus. The Trinity
true thing writer!

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#540648 May 28, 2013
For we must appear before the judgment seat of Christ that every one may receive the things done in his body according to that he hath done whether it be good or bad.2 Corinthians 5:10

Who will render to every man according to his deeds for there is not respect of person with God.
Romans 2:6-11

Be not deceived God is not mocked for whatsoever a man soweth that shall he also reap.
Galatians 6:7

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#540649 May 28, 2013
For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption.Galatians 6:8

Tribulation and anguish upon every soul of man that doeth evil.Romans 2:9

But he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting.Galatians 6:8

But glory,honor and peace to every man that worketh good. Romans 2:10

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Location hidden

#540650 May 28, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
They are part of the troubling fact that of the 59,979 live births in Alabama last year, 42 percent were born to unwed mothers. Of those, 12.4 percent were born to women under 19.
History tells us that a difficult future awaits those children.
Were it not bad enough that Alabama ranks so low in many factors that give children a chance — such as health care and education — the fact that those children are starting out in a home without a father spells trouble.
A distinct possibility is that most of these mothers, even the younger ones, might have the ability and the support groups to give their babies the love and care they need. Yet, statistics show that children beginning life in a single-parent home have a strike, sometimes two strikes, against them from the start.
State government can only do so much to prevent births to unmarried mothers. State-sponsored sex-education classes and available birth control have proven effective in other regions, but strong religious opposition to this has kept such programs small in the state.“Abstinence-only” programs have succeeded only on a limited basis.
Read more: Anniston Star - Our troubling statistics Alabama’s rate of unwed mothers is cause for alarm
http://www.annistonstar.com/view/full_story/1...
true thing. The problem now is the States are getting less and less from the federal government. So the states have to keep cutting and cutting. So a single parent that is a teenager, going to need help. The numbers shows teen that have children don't go to college, get lower paying jobs and usually going to need help from the government. Where the states going to get the money from?? higher property taxes which mean I have to pay more. Gas tax which means I have to pay more for gas, etc, etc..

Something like that affect me directly because it result in higher taxes.

Christianity increasing or decreasing don't affect me. Or youths leaving Christianity. Because whether Christianity increasing or decreasing don't have anything to do with when my soul come before YHWH.

Jesus Christ no care about what Christianity do, Jesus Christ did not form Christianity. Jesus Christ only concern is with the person that know the Gospels. if you believe and follow, salvation. If you reject, eternal damnation. Simple as that.

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Location hidden

#540651 May 28, 2013
LoveHealsAll wrote:
We are a spirit, we live in a fleshly human body, we have a soul. God sent his son Jesus to perform miracles. This is quite simple.
simple to you and me sure. To those that that don't want to believe they going to have to answer to YHWH, they make it quite complicated.
mike

AOL

#540652 May 28, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
For those of you that remember TREBOR....He lost his 5 year old grandson last night to kidney disease....Please keep his family in prayer
Hello Epi

Who authorized you to share this?

"Worthless" wanna-be christian, it's a little late for prayer.

While you were here wasting time pretending to pray, you could have been there praying.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 4 min Aura Mytha 263,361
Why do BLACK People hate Mexicans so much? (Dec '13) 4 min Johnny 889
Moses never existed 6 min thewordofme 510
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 6 min RighteousRobert 96,670
4 word game (use same Letter) (Mar '13) 8 min andet1987 1,250
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 9 min WildWeirdWillie 175,004
Last Word + 2 15 min andet1987 942
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 27 min Dave Nelson 763,392
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 42 min truth 554,571
Dubai massage Body To Body full service 0559... (Feb '14) 11 hr prakash singh 134

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE