|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

_-Alice-_ wrote:
You...muff diver...you.
I don't want to stain my clothes while hosting the belly button shots so I don't usually wear any. The Holy Church of Catcher's bylaws don't mention attire.
I'm really an amateur drinker, so it may take me several tries to get the hang of it.

Please bear with me.

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Judged:

Happy Lesbo wrote:
.. don't like it when the shoe is on the other foot, do you ??.. for centuries, Christians tried to silence dissenting elements .. turnabout is fair play ..
People like Here For Now are not going to like the future one bit. Silencing their church democratically is the goal, since it's their ideas that are so toxic. This is done not with a gun or an act of Congress, but with a campaign of contradictory ideas. We are privileged to be a part of that.

Fennario

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Judged:

Happy Lesbo wrote:
.. keep your opinion about homosexuality to yourself and I'll keep my opinion about born-again Christians to myself. Fair ??..
You have really blossomed.

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Judged:

Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm really an amateur drinker, so it may take me several tries to get the hang of it.
Please bear with me.
I will bear with you while I'm bare with you.

Fennario

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Judged:

trifecta1 wrote:
The fate of a religion Christianity, does not concern me.
Then you are already well adjusted.
trifecta1 wrote:
You call them insults, I call them public discussions on why same sex marriage is evil and has been illegal for thousands of years. And that is because of the evil, animalistic and perverseness of gay sex.
This is why the Western church is dying - your sacred scriptures are insulting, and people are simply fed up with you and them.

Fennario

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Judged:

Chris Clearwater wrote:
to show how much hate he has for Christians. That is you per usual when it comes to Christians posting in this very forum.
Quit your whining. Playing the victim is getting old.

Fennario

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Judged:

Here For Now wrote:
Annie Christians are not to Conform to the world
I'll bet you will. The world would have you shrink and go mute. What do you bet that you're going to conform to that?

Fennario

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Judged:

trifecta1 wrote:
Satan is real.
LOL.

I think you misspelled Santa.

Fennario

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Judged:

trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>By the time the Muslims get done with these Gays, they going to be begging for how Christians treat them, LOL.
Have you found something that makes you look better by comparison?

Fennario

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Judged:

AnnieJ wrote:
Simply because I do not believe as you do Chris does not mean that I hate you or anyone else.
That's how he deals with dissent. He cries about being hated. Somebody call a waaaaaaahhhhhmbulance.

Fennario

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Judged:

It aint necessarily so wrote:
Now I see what you mean. I wrote those words, but they are not my sentiments. The last time you posted it, you left out the "What would you think of this answer" part. That's a pretty important omission. It changes my meaning in exactly the same way as reproducing "I would never say that I don't love my wife" as "I don't love my wife."
By the way, this is the link to that showing both how I posted it in the quote above and how you reproduced it
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/T0N0LOR...
I hadn't reread my post that you had quoted to realize what you had done, and I didn't recognize the words. I just knew that they misrepresented my opinion. My apologies for any part I may have played in the confusion.
Is this the "game" that you didn't want to play? It was necessary to clear up the confusion that resulted from your reposting words that I didn't recognize out of context.
blind man n the bleachers wrote:
Thank You for providing that link. It not only shows that I was accurate when I copied and pasted, removed the Quote marks and added IANS said, It also shows the your comment, in context, in it's entirety. Proving that when you responded to my comment, also shown at the link you provided, indicating you had never said anything like that, you knew you were not telling the truth. And it shows that you are still being deceptive. For this link proves that I didn't leave anything out, for your entire post is just above my comment. Nice try though.
The link showed that I knew that I was not telling the truth and that you didn't leave anything out? You just called me a liar, you contemptible little worm. Our relationship has changed.

Now, back to the matter at hand: You're a moron. The link shows what you left out. The link shows that you misrepresented me by removing essential context. Is that not lying on your part?

Fennario

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Judged:

Chris Clearwater wrote:
No, I wouldn't use the word hate with you. With Catcher and IANS, you bet. I see nothing but hate for Christians from those two.
Quit your whining and grow up. Waaahhhh! Everybody hates me!
Chris Clearwater wrote:
I see no way but to think of that as pure hate.
That's because your character is deficient. You'd rather cry. There are other ways to deal with this. Look for a rebuttal.
Chris Clearwater wrote:
I just get tired of the hypocrisy.
Your crying is tiresome.

Fennario

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Judged:

trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>I'm saying Gays have far less to be afraid of from Christians than with Muslims.
Not in the West.

“squuuze me”

Since: Feb 09

Florida, USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Judged:

yawn ...

Since: May 13

Chennai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

JESUS is love, Love is JESUS, JESUS IS THE TRUE GOD .......if love comes from God then we could strongly say "Love is Jesus"......We can't able to compare the whole universe with the love and True Sacrifice of LORD ALMIGHTY JESUS.....In this Sinful World still JESUS is ready to forgive anyone who is truely seeking forgives from him because without him no one can enter into the Heaven..Bible very clearly says" Jesus is the way, truth and the Life" (refer John 14:6)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

Judged:

mike147 wrote:
JESUS is love, Love is JESUS, JESUS IS THE TRUE GOD .......if love comes from God then we could strongly say "Love is Jesus"......We can't able to compare the whole universe with the love and True Sacrifice of LORD ALMIGHTY JESUS.....In this Sinful World still JESUS is ready to forgive anyone who is truely seeking forgives from him because without him no one can enter into the Heaven..Bible very clearly says" Jesus is the way, truth and the Life" (refer John 14:6)
Jesus tried to sell me heroin.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
Please bear with me.
I'm taking a hike, heading out the door now.

I'll catch you when I find a power source and bars.

*No. Not that kind of bars*

“Don't be so dichotomous.”

Since: Jan 11

Embrace the grey.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

_-Alice-_ wrote:
I'm taking a hike, heading out the door now.
I'll catch you when I find a power source and bars.
*No. Not that kind of bars*
Whaaaa?

I just got done with Hulu for the night. Family Guy and The Simpsons were both great.

Stay safe!

<3

“Don't be so dichotomous.”

Since: Jan 11

Embrace the grey.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

Judged:

_-Alice-_ wrote:
Jesus tried to sell me heroin.
He turned some flour into cocaine for me.

I went to a 1980s party and had a blast with it.
Rosa Winkel

Surry Hills, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
*sigh*
It's frustrating, but I think I can continue on for quite awhile.
If only to show how they are much less civil than I.
Sounds like a Gandhi mentality...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 6 min CunningLinguist 225,602
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 8 min Double Fine 729,794
liston is here and still dancing wilth new pro... (May '13) 13 min paul selere 9
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 14 min superwilly 2,168
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 21 min 1859Petesake 117,757
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 28 min seriously the ori... 536,917
want to exchange sexstories by facebook? 1 hr gabrielfrench 1
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr Porkpie Hat 259,089
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 13 hr Just 103

Search the Top Stories Forum:
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••