Comments
518,021 - 518,040 of 599,824 Comments Last updated 5 min ago

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#540592 May 27, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
Simply because I do not believe as you do Chris does not mean that I hate you or anyone else.
That's how he deals with dissent. He cries about being hated. Somebody call a waaaaaaahhhhhmbulance.

Fennario

#540593 May 27, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
Now I see what you mean. I wrote those words, but they are not my sentiments. The last time you posted it, you left out the "What would you think of this answer" part. That's a pretty important omission. It changes my meaning in exactly the same way as reproducing "I would never say that I don't love my wife" as "I don't love my wife."
By the way, this is the link to that showing both how I posted it in the quote above and how you reproduced it
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/T0N0LOR...
I hadn't reread my post that you had quoted to realize what you had done, and I didn't recognize the words. I just knew that they misrepresented my opinion. My apologies for any part I may have played in the confusion.
Is this the "game" that you didn't want to play? It was necessary to clear up the confusion that resulted from your reposting words that I didn't recognize out of context.
blind man n the bleachers wrote:
Thank You for providing that link. It not only shows that I was accurate when I copied and pasted, removed the Quote marks and added IANS said, It also shows the your comment, in context, in it's entirety. Proving that when you responded to my comment, also shown at the link you provided, indicating you had never said anything like that, you knew you were not telling the truth. And it shows that you are still being deceptive. For this link proves that I didn't leave anything out, for your entire post is just above my comment. Nice try though.
The link showed that I knew that I was not telling the truth and that you didn't leave anything out? You just called me a liar, you contemptible little worm. Our relationship has changed.

Now, back to the matter at hand: You're a moron. The link shows what you left out. The link shows that you misrepresented me by removing essential context. Is that not lying on your part?

Fennario

#540594 May 27, 2013
Chris Clearwater wrote:
No, I wouldn't use the word hate with you. With Catcher and IANS, you bet. I see nothing but hate for Christians from those two.
Quit your whining and grow up. Waaahhhh! Everybody hates me!
Chris Clearwater wrote:
I see no way but to think of that as pure hate.
That's because your character is deficient. You'd rather cry. There are other ways to deal with this. Look for a rebuttal.
Chris Clearwater wrote:
I just get tired of the hypocrisy.
Your crying is tiresome.

Fennario

#540595 May 27, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>I'm saying Gays have far less to be afraid of from Christians than with Muslims.
Not in the West.

“squuuze me”

Since: Feb 09

Florida, USA

#540596 May 27, 2013
yawn ...

Since: May 13

Chennai, India

#540597 May 28, 2013
JESUS is love, Love is JESUS, JESUS IS THE TRUE GOD .......if love comes from God then we could strongly say "Love is Jesus"......We can't able to compare the whole universe with the love and True Sacrifice of LORD ALMIGHTY JESUS.....In this Sinful World still JESUS is ready to forgive anyone who is truely seeking forgives from him because without him no one can enter into the Heaven..Bible very clearly says" Jesus is the way, truth and the Life" (refer John 14:6)

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#540598 May 28, 2013
mike147 wrote:
JESUS is love, Love is JESUS, JESUS IS THE TRUE GOD .......if love comes from God then we could strongly say "Love is Jesus"......We can't able to compare the whole universe with the love and True Sacrifice of LORD ALMIGHTY JESUS.....In this Sinful World still JESUS is ready to forgive anyone who is truely seeking forgives from him because without him no one can enter into the Heaven..Bible very clearly says" Jesus is the way, truth and the Life" (refer John 14:6)
Jesus tried to sell me heroin.

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#540599 May 28, 2013
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm really an amateur drinker, so it may take me several tries to get the hang of it.
Please bear with me.
I'm taking a hike, heading out the door now.

I'll catch you when I find a power source and bars.

*No. Not that kind of bars*

“Don't be so dichotomous.”

Since: Jan 11

Embrace the grey.

#540600 May 28, 2013
_-Alice-_ wrote:
Whaaaa?

I just got done with Hulu for the night. Family Guy and The Simpsons were both great.

Stay safe!

<3

“Don't be so dichotomous.”

Since: Jan 11

Embrace the grey.

#540601 May 28, 2013
_-Alice-_ wrote:
Jesus tried to sell me heroin.
He turned some flour into cocaine for me.

I went to a 1980s party and had a blast with it.
Rosa Winkel

Surry Hills, Australia

#540602 May 28, 2013
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
*sigh*
It's frustrating, but I think I can continue on for quite awhile.
If only to show how they are much less civil than I.
Sounds like a Gandhi mentality...
Rosa Winkel

Surry Hills, Australia

#540603 May 28, 2013
Mark wrote:
<quoted text>
What is ethically wrong with accepting gay marriages?
Our Adam can't stand the fact that someone else might be having a fairytale wedding. When nobody want him...

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#540604 May 28, 2013
Morning People....:-)

“Look at a day when you are supremely satisfied at the end. It’s not a day when you lounge around doing nothing; it’s when you’ve had everything to do, and you’ve done it.”

~ Margaret Thatcher

Thought for the Day

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#540605 May 28, 2013
Today's Prayer

Dear Lord, How amazing it is to compare our life to the caterpillar that is surrounded by the cocoon and struggles until it emerges a beautiful butterfly. I pray that as I struggle through life's challenges, that I lean on You and allow the cocoon of Your love to surround me and the circumstances and trials to help mold me into the beautiful creature You want me to become. Thank You for all You do. In Jesus' name, amen.

Prime time with God

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#540606 May 28, 2013
Encouraging Words....

For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him.

John 3:17

K-Love

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#540607 May 28, 2013
_-Alice-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Have a great time....Be safe

((*L-))

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#540608 May 28, 2013
I'll catch everyone later....Have a great day!!

“Engaged to the love of my life”

Since: Aug 12

Montreal

#540609 May 28, 2013
Chess Jurist wrote:
<quoted text>Cool. A theology fight.
I was thinking the same.
I'll grab the popcorn.

Montreal

#540610 May 28, 2013
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>There is no truth in me.
Exactly.

Montreal

#540611 May 28, 2013
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>John 5:30
I can of mine own self do nothing: as I hear, I judge: and my judgment is just; because I seek not mine own will, but the will of the Father which hath sent me.

Numbers 23:19
God is not human, that he should lie, not a human being, that he should change his mind. Does he speak and then not act? Does he promise and not fulfill?

Matthew 12:28
But if I cast out devils by the Spirit of God, then the kingdom of God is come unto you.

Luke 11:20
But if I with the finger of God cast out devils, no doubt the kingdom of God is come upon you.
Lawlest worships a false idol, Jesus.
He is not worshipping the right god, your god!

Burn him at the stake!

(This bickering over fantasy is ridiculous)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min macumazahn 732,716
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 7 min onemale 257,848
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 32 min bad bob 173,274
Sleeping with mother (Oct '13) 32 min Commander Bunny 8
ye olde village pub (Jun '07) 45 min Ruby88 53,187
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 47 min Oxbow 538,793
Have any girls on here had sex with a dog??? (Feb '12) 1 hr Malia 80
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 1 hr bacon hater 94,645
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 2 hr well 226,244
•••
Enter and win $5000

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••