Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#540633 May 28, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> No sir, your spiritual understanding is stalled,....
ROFLMAO

Another fool playing God again.

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#540634 May 28, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
People like Here For Now are not going to like the future one bit. Silencing their church democratically is the goal, since it's their ideas that are so toxic. This is done not with a gun or an act of Congress, but with a campaign of contradictory ideas. We are privileged to be a part of that.
In the USA, Christian Fundamentalists have the same right to free speech as the KKK, Neo-Nazis and other hate groups.

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#540637 May 28, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
No sir, your spiritual understanding is stalled
What would you know about spirituality? You believe in ghosts and call that spirituality. How is that more spiritual than believing in astrology, crystal balls, or Ouija boards?

Sprituality is an intuition of connectivity with the cosmos and with all of life combined with a sense of mystery, awe and gratitude.

You hate the world, and despise your flesh, and can't wait to leave both. As a result, you live life like you're waiting for it to end. You feel like a prisoner here and dream of your death and escape.

You're not spiritual. You're spiritually dead, and I wish that you would stop using the word. You defile it when you apply it to yourself and people like you.

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#540640 May 28, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
"Every christian who tries to escape the path of a speeding bullet with fear in his eye is an example of a "foxhole conversion" to atheism and proves they don't really believe in a heavenly paradise in the hereafter. There are a hell of a lot more of those conversions than there are of atheists to christians." - Darrell Plank
Agreed.

Oh, They of little faith!
Bongo

Bayport, NY

#540641 May 28, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
"Every christian who tries to escape the path of a speeding bullet with fear in his eye is an example of a "foxhole conversion" to atheism and proves they don't really believe in a heavenly paradise in the hereafter. There are a hell of a lot more of those conversions than there are of atheists to christians." - Darrell Plank
G_O_D wrote:

<quoted text>
If I was convinced that upon death I would continue to 'live' in eternal bliss, I would would do everything in my power to get there as quickly as possible.
It is this reason that I do not believe a single one who claims such "belief/faith". Both foolish statements. Time on earth is brief compared to eternity. Part of the operation of God is for man to reproduce until the amount of souls he wants is complete. All the rhetoric notwithstanding, those who trust in the Lord will not be confounded. Unbelievers have nothing to look forward to.

“Educating the uneducated”

Since: Aug 12

Montreal

#540643 May 28, 2013
swype99 wrote:
why should he
Why should we care if he does or not?
He's a fictional character until he's proven to exist.
I don't care if unicorns love me.

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#540647 May 28, 2013
LoveHealsAll wrote:
We have the Holy Spirit, God, Jesus. The Trinity
true thing writer!

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#540648 May 28, 2013
For we must appear before the judgment seat of Christ that every one may receive the things done in his body according to that he hath done whether it be good or bad.2 Corinthians 5:10

Who will render to every man according to his deeds for there is not respect of person with God.
Romans 2:6-11

Be not deceived God is not mocked for whatsoever a man soweth that shall he also reap.
Galatians 6:7

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#540649 May 28, 2013
For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption.Galatians 6:8

Tribulation and anguish upon every soul of man that doeth evil.Romans 2:9

But he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting.Galatians 6:8

But glory,honor and peace to every man that worketh good. Romans 2:10

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#540650 May 28, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
They are part of the troubling fact that of the 59,979 live births in Alabama last year, 42 percent were born to unwed mothers. Of those, 12.4 percent were born to women under 19.
History tells us that a difficult future awaits those children.
Were it not bad enough that Alabama ranks so low in many factors that give children a chance — such as health care and education — the fact that those children are starting out in a home without a father spells trouble.
A distinct possibility is that most of these mothers, even the younger ones, might have the ability and the support groups to give their babies the love and care they need. Yet, statistics show that children beginning life in a single-parent home have a strike, sometimes two strikes, against them from the start.
State government can only do so much to prevent births to unmarried mothers. State-sponsored sex-education classes and available birth control have proven effective in other regions, but strong religious opposition to this has kept such programs small in the state.“Abstinence-only” programs have succeeded only on a limited basis.
Read more: Anniston Star - Our troubling statistics Alabama’s rate of unwed mothers is cause for alarm
http://www.annistonstar.com/view/full_story/1...
true thing. The problem now is the States are getting less and less from the federal government. So the states have to keep cutting and cutting. So a single parent that is a teenager, going to need help. The numbers shows teen that have children don't go to college, get lower paying jobs and usually going to need help from the government. Where the states going to get the money from?? higher property taxes which mean I have to pay more. Gas tax which means I have to pay more for gas, etc, etc..

Something like that affect me directly because it result in higher taxes.

Christianity increasing or decreasing don't affect me. Or youths leaving Christianity. Because whether Christianity increasing or decreasing don't have anything to do with when my soul come before YHWH.

Jesus Christ no care about what Christianity do, Jesus Christ did not form Christianity. Jesus Christ only concern is with the person that know the Gospels. if you believe and follow, salvation. If you reject, eternal damnation. Simple as that.

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#540651 May 28, 2013
LoveHealsAll wrote:
We are a spirit, we live in a fleshly human body, we have a soul. God sent his son Jesus to perform miracles. This is quite simple.
simple to you and me sure. To those that that don't want to believe they going to have to answer to YHWH, they make it quite complicated.
mike

AOL

#540652 May 28, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
********
For those of you that remember TREBOR....He lost his 5 year old grandson last night to kidney disease....Please keep his family in prayer
********
Hello Epi

Who authorized you to share this?

"Worthless" wanna-be christian, it's a little late for prayer.

While you were here wasting time pretending to pray, you could have been there praying.

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#540654 May 28, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>simple to you and me sure. To those that that don't want to believe they going to have to answer to YHWH, they make it quite complicated.
It is quite simple. We die. You, me, atheists, theists, everyone.

What lies beyond is anyone's fantasy.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#540655 May 28, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>true thing. The problem now is the States are getting less and less from the federal government. So the states have to keep cutting and cutting. So a single parent that is a teenager, going to need help. The numbers shows teen that have children don't go to college, get lower paying jobs and usually going to need help from the government. Where the states going to get the money from?? higher property taxes which mean I have to pay more. Gas tax which means I have to pay more for gas, etc, etc..
Something like that affect me directly because it result in higher taxes.
Christianity increasing or decreasing don't affect me. Or youths leaving Christianity. Because whether Christianity increasing or decreasing don't have anything to do with when my soul come before YHWH.
Jesus Christ no care about what Christianity do, Jesus Christ did not form Christianity. Jesus Christ only concern is with the person that know the Gospels. if you believe and follow, salvation. If you reject, eternal damnation. Simple as that.
The point is that "religious" factions in the state severely stifled any efforts by the state. NOW they have a BIG problem, and it's going to cost the taxpayers big time in crime and taxes.

"State government can only do so much to prevent births to unmarried mothers. State-sponsored sex-education classes and available birth control have proven effective in other regions, but strong religious opposition to this has kept such programs small in the state.“Abstinence-only” programs have succeeded only on a limited basis."

There are at least 10 other states that are suffering the same dilemma(some even worse). Same reasons.

“MEET ROSEMARY-She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#540656 May 28, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
No sir, your spiritual understanding is stalled
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
What would you know about spirituality? You believe in ghosts and call that spirituality. How is that more spiritual than believing in astrology, crystal balls, or Ouija boards?
Sprituality is an intuition of connectivity with the cosmos and with all of life combined with a sense of mystery, awe and gratitude.
You hate the world, and despise your flesh, and can't wait to leave both. As a result, you live life like you're waiting for it to end. You feel like a prisoner here and dream of your death and escape.
You're not spiritual. You're spiritually dead, and I wish that you would stop using the word. You defile it when you apply it to yourself and people like you.
.. your message of, "We are all one," is probably the very essence of spirituality ..

.. for some Christians, that inward understanding of harmony, balance and purpose is lost and their outward behavior towards their fellow man is the sinful result ..

.. is there such a thing as doing better? I think many believers reject this idea, remain in a rigid paradigm based on a particular dogma and gleefully anticipate their escape from this vile, unforgiving planet to their just reward - heaven ..

.. on Topix, we encounter this mindset daily. Many believers have given up on this world and refuse to believe we can do better, only God can do that ..

.. for me, true spirituality is not about, "I'm right and you're wrong." We don't have to know a lot about what Jesus presumably said or how some cleric interprets that message to be spiritual. Each person must start doing better and the world will be better, no God necessary ..

.. there are things coming from me that I fail to comprehend. Do all humans search for answers, a way back to true spirituality? Have we lost our way ??..

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#540657 May 28, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
The point is that "religious" factions in the state severely stifled any efforts by the state. NOW they have a BIG problem, and it's going to cost the taxpayers big time in crime and taxes.
"State government can only do so much to prevent births to unmarried mothers. State-sponsored sex-education classes and available birth control have proven effective in other regions, but strong religious opposition to this has kept such programs small in the state.“Abstinence-only” programs have succeeded only on a limited basis."
There are at least 10 other states that are suffering the same dilemma(some even worse). Same reasons.
But how you going to do anything about that on a internet billboard?

Even if I agree with you, those are State issues. The citizens of those states must decide to push back against the religious opposition at the polls or petition their government to fire those officials in charge.

How youths leaving Christianity or debating whether Christianity growing or not growing going to help you with that issue in you state?

So not only are those issues irrelevant to the Jesus Follower, but they won't do anything about that problem in you state.

So what all the ranting and raving about Christianity on this billboard about? I guess fun. Because A Jesus Follower know those issues no have anything to do with a Spiritual life with YHWH. So I guess the most you can expect from this billboard is a Christian opinion on those issues affecting Christianity? must be.

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#540658 May 28, 2013
Lacez wrote:
I love it, you treat others with the same mentality as they treat you with. He acts like a baby, you mimic his attitude to reply. If met with caustic retorts, you return them in full. If met with civil discussion, you participate accordingly. I know I've said this before, but I like your style.
Thank you.

It's a sliding scale - you adapt to the individual. Some would say that if you get down to their level, you're no better. I don't agree. It's no different than the way we adjust our mannerism when speaking to children, peers, the elderly, students, teachers, and the demented. We adjust to the situation.

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#540659 May 28, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
It is quite simple. We die. You, me, atheists, theists, everyone.
What lies beyond is anyone's fantasy.
Those are your beliefs. I disagree with your beliefs. And that should be OK.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#540660 May 28, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>But how you going to do anything about that on a internet billboard?
Even if I agree with you, those are State issues. The citizens of those states must decide to push back against the religious opposition at the polls or petition their government to fire those officials in charge.
How youths leaving Christianity or debating whether Christianity growing or not growing going to help you with that issue in you state?
So not only are those issues irrelevant to the Jesus Follower, but they won't do anything about that problem in you state.
So what all the ranting and raving about Christianity on this billboard about? I guess fun. Because A Jesus Follower know those issues no have anything to do with a Spiritual life with YHWH. So I guess the most you can expect from this billboard is a Christian opinion on those issues affecting Christianity? must be.
I don't have that problem in my state.

You wrote:
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>"It's interesting, but not something I overly care about. Those youths have the choice to embrace of reject Christ. They reject, they bear the consequences, not me.
You tell me more youths are are having more out of wedlock babies, then I would certainly care about that because that means more of my tax dollars are going to welfare. That has consequences for me."

***So I gave you that information. The church's meddling in politics of states is going to cost workers(taxpayers) a small fortune in medicade benefits etc.
That's all I have to say about that.

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#540661 May 28, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>Those are your beliefs. I disagree with your beliefs. And that should be OK.
I am just doing the same thing you do.

Is that OK ?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 min Hidingfromyou 863,929
Tamil vs Kannada. Which one is the oldest langu... (Oct '12) 1 min sangili karuppan 1,837
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 1 min sangili karuppan 7,475
gay bottom in gurgaon (May '14) 1 min Ajay 446
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 1 min dollarsbill 6,400
No one should blaspheme Prophet Mohammad, peace... 1 min MUQ2 835
The Christian Atheist debate 1 min BenAdam 1,939
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 min pusherman_ 599,406
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 hr WasteWater 272,403
More from around the web