Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Judged:

Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
That would mean that you donīt believe in the real Jesus Christ.
Sure I do, I am saved by my belief IN Christ and who he really is, but let me ask YOU my friend, whom do YOU believe Jesus Christ to really be?.........do you believe that he is God almighty ( apparently not ) do you at least believe that he is the child born and the son given and the only begotten of the father, the only ONE and TRUE way to God in whose name there is no other name given among men under heaven whereby we may be saved, do you believe these things?.........or as an Islamist you believe instead that he was a Prophet ONLY?

“The eye has it...”

Since: May 09

Russell's Teapot

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with you
I did study long time my grandam greek peasant language,
and know that ancient koine have flesh meanings or spiritual meanings dependent what context were spoken those words
Nowhere in Bible is claim that Jesus was or is G-D YAHVEH EL SHADDAI-ANCIENT OF THE DAYS,
JOHN 1;1 in greek old language doesn't have small alphabet letters,
but point to GOD ALMIGHTY[THE THEOS) and mighty god( hebrew El Gibbor,or theos)
it doesn't prove claim of L100,
IT ALSO DOESN'T DESCRIBE TRINITY NOWHERE AT BIBLE
L100 DOESN'T WORSHIP GOD ACCORDING TO GODS WORD,
HE WORSHIP GOD ACCORDING TO HIS CHURCH DOCTRINES CLAIM GREAT MISTERY,and at same time bambling what this Great Mistery is?
doctrines of christianity are pagan doctrines and devil teachings deceiving humans from Gods teaching past 2000 years
I tend to agree with *almost* everything you say above, dr Shrink.

“The eye has it...”

Since: May 09

Russell's Teapot

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Judged:

LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> Given that you are an unbeliever with an unBlessed ming Scar I'm sorry to say that your input on this subject have no credibility here.
Given that you suffer from extreme confirmation bias with a healthy dose of cognitive dissonance, your response is to be expected.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Adam wrote:
@LAWEST100
Jesus never claimed divinity for himself. He clearly announced the nature of his mission. Jesus (pbuh) was sent by God to confirm the previous Judaic law. This is clearly evident in the following statements attributed to Jesus in the Gospel of Mathew:
"Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the Prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil. For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.
"Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven; but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be I'mcalled great in the kingdom of heaven."
"For I say unto you, That except your righteousness shall exceed the righteousness of the scribes and Pharisees, ye shall in no case enter into the kingdom of heaven." [Mathew 5:17-20]
Still not enough?
Sorry but nope, the Bible says that Christ is the end and the fulfillment of the law, and also lets us know that 'when that which is perfect is come, then that which is in part shall be done away with'........we no longer have to offer more up animal sacrifies as atonements for our sins, Jesus Christ IS the ultimate sacrifice and his death, burial and resurrection paid it all for our salvation.

“Don't be so dichotomous.”

Since: Jan 11

Embrace the grey.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Judged:

Catcher1 wrote:
What do you folks think?
Did Falwell qualify for heaven?
BAD CREDIT?

NO CREDIT?

NO PROBLEM!

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Judged:

Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Even better is The Holy Church of Catcher.
No gods, but a happy hour you wouldn't believe.
The Belly button shots are on me.

Literally.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Judged:

LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> Are you familiar with this scripture Shrink.........
John 10:30
I and my Father are one
You can't use the scriptures against itself Shrink.
Are you familiar with this one?

Lucas Ep. V

"I am your father"

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Judged:

dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
I am sure
I am more involve with Scripture from you and your spent time listening lies of your church
if you are smart post us passage where Jesus said
"My Father is greater than I"
Are you familiar with basic greek NT LANGUAGE??
Ironic post, I am Blessed to be where the truth is being preached in it's fullness, you tend to think that the truth is not out there anywhere to be found, but if your heart is honest and sincere God would otherwise draw you into where his truth Word is being preached in all fullness and non restrait, not any punches being pulled ( figutively speaking ) and not at all sugar coated, whatever you think that you know about scripture, is obviously not embedded in your heart, you curse people out and often with vulgar language description, as believers we are not perfect and we occasionally have our weak moments where we all have to repent from certain things that we have to someone, but is a constant on going thing with yourself, and it is evidenced by your obvious absence from being where the Word is taught in it's fullness.

To break it down to you like this Shrink..........the Word preached is food for our inner man to grow on and develope IN Christ Jesus to become stronget IN him, just as natural food is to nourish the physical body, and so we are more at peace IN God if we take heed to the things that we have heard preached, it is interesting that right now both you and Adam are the one's that I am in debate with over the true nature of the Lord Jesus, and yet the two of you hate one another with a passion, that is not the spirit of Christ in the least. I hope that both of you will take what I have written with some seriously.

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
You they were all used at some point in time in the region.
Aramaic was the tongue of area of the Galileans in Jesus day, and there were several dialects. Most of the time, those dialects are all under the umbrella of Aramaic when talked about today...until it comes to the scholars who have to translate or transcribe it.
Despite dialects, we have several in USA English alone, the main languages of the 1st century Judean marketplace and politics were Latin, Greek, Egyptian, Hebrew, Aramaic and to a lesser extent languages of the Persian Empire.

Greek as well as Latin were the languages of Roman Elite.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Judged:

Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus did not say that to have the eternal life of paradise, man should believe in him as Almighty God or worship him as God, or believe that Jesus would die for his sins. On the contrary he said that the path to salvation was through keeping the commandments. It is indeed striking to note the difference between the words of Jesus Christ and the Christian dogma of salvation through the sacrifice of Jesus.
Not correct my friend, belief IN the death, burial and resurrection of the Lord Jesus is the only path to salvation and spending eternity with God, and yet your implication appears opposite to this truth, if we are not saved hy his sacrifice at the cross of calvary then what do you believe the purpose of his DBR was accomplish for?
Acts 4:12
12 Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Despite dialects, we have several in USA English alone, the main languages of the 1st century Judean marketplace and politics were Latin, Greek, Egyptian, Hebrew, Aramaic and to a lesser extent languages of the Persian Empire.
Greek as well as Latin were the languages of Roman Elite.
LOL!
Could ya just see the archaeologists in 2000 years stand'n there scratch'n their heads!

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Judged:

Adam wrote:
[John 5:30]"I can of mine own self do nothing: as I hear, I judge: and my judgment is just; because I seek not mine own will, but the will of the Father which hath sent me."
"Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the Prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil. For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled".
[Mark 12:29] "Hear, O Israel; The Lord our God is one Lord."
Lord Jesus said that ' I have come IN my fathers name'.........which means the name of the Father is Jesus Christ also, which puts further emphasis on the fact that God and Christ are one. I've noticed that you are mainly posting scriptures from the four gospels in the attempt to prove your contention here, ignoring the following books and epistles by the other Apostles which came through the same Spirit and where we learn so much more about the truth nature of the Godhead, this gives the troubling indication that you may dismiss much of God's Word for rejection of whom he used to convey it, I hope that is not the case here, but tell me..........what would you do with this scriptural verse from John?.........

16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Here For Now wrote:
<quoted text>
No Annie, I have seen Churches preach the word of God. Not the TV versions of preachers that are like what I think you are comparing them to.
Annie Christians are not to Conform to the world but to try and obey God. Agreeing with the world that something is right when God says it is wrong is not what God would have us do.
Obviously, even non-believers do not have to do everything that some people in the world do. For example, I would not take illegal drugs, regardless of whether I believe in God or not, because I know that in many cases those who use these drugs completely destroy their lives, and I am not wanting that for me. However, if one is going to live in the world, believer or not, one has to "conform" to what the world expects of you, or if you are caught at not conforming, depending on how severe that is, you may find yourself spending your life in prison.

Being a Christian, one, IMO, should be the first to want to be obedient to the laws, at least the laws that are actually for the good of all. Most laws of man were put there to protect us from each other, and if we choose to not obey those laws, we are likely either going to hurt someone or get hurt badly.

There are many exceptions, of course, of laws that are very evil, but those are being eroded away as man becomes more in tune with basic human rights of all people.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Judged:

Well............goodnight all.

Since: Apr 08

Nottingham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Judged:

trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>I'm saying Gays have far less to be afraid of from Christians than with Muslims.
Gays shouldn't have anything to be afraid of from Christians.

Yet clearly you think they have.

Looks those Christians lost the message from Jesus, eh?

Since: Apr 08

Nottingham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Judged:

LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> And I can say so because he IS.
So when you say that God kills those people in Revelation it's actually Jesus who is doing the killing.

Sounds like killings sanctioned by Jesus to me.

Yet you lie and say that Jesus does not sanction killing.

You're all over the place on this.

“Don't be so dichotomous.”

Since: Jan 11

Embrace the grey.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Judged:

_-Alice-_ wrote:
The Belly button shots are on me.
Literally.
Oops! Oh no, it tipped over and the... the... it went down... uh... downhill. I'll just... uh... I'd better... uh... it's really expensive stuff so...

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Judged:

Khatru wrote:
<quoted text>
So when you say that God kills those people in Revelation it's actually Jesus who is doing the killing.
Sounds like killings sanctioned by Jesus to me.
Yet you lie and say that Jesus does not sanction killing.
You're all over the place on this.
No sir, your spiritual understanding is stalled, or more to the point not there at all and obviously never was, like I pointed out before.........God is not willing that any man perish but that every man comes unto repentance, however since this is not going to happen he has an appointed day that he will deal with all injustices and those who have committed them.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
Oops! Oh no, it tipped over and the... the... it went down... uh... downhill. I'll just... uh... I'd better... uh... it's really expensive stuff so...
You...muff diver...you.

I don't want to stain my clothes while hosting the belly button shots so I don't usually wear any. The Holy Church of Catcher's bylaws don't mention attire.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Judged:

LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> No sir, your spiritual understanding is stalled, or more to the point not there at all and obviously never was, like I pointed out before.........God is not willing that any man perish but that every man comes unto repentance, however since this is not going to happen he has an appointed day that he will deal with all injustices and those who have committed them.
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> God is not willing that any man perish but that every man comes unto repentance, however since this is not going to happen he has an appointed day that he will deal with all injustices and those who have committed them.
Will it be one of those days that end in Y?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••