Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“Quo Vadis”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#540694 May 28, 2013
dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
people with higher educational standards never act so low like you,
and doesn't lead without of end fables debates with same mutts?
rather your standard is very low,your IQ is size of chicken skin lips,that is you and your man made elohym arkanzi long time ago dead slang
Your opinions of me isn't relevant. You are only here to provide laughter and even on that you've failed. You don't know my IQ or my education background. You are just hoping that they are poor but if this was your way of asking me my education background and my IQ, I still won't tell you.

I don't seek your approval or the approval of any man except my son. If YHWH is with me and for me, then who are you to be against me. You are sometimes comical, but even that you're not consistent with.

CS.

“Quo Vadis”

Location hidden

#540695 May 28, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are expressing agreement with me. Our twains won't meet.
To say you're being honest is insufficient for me--a racist can be honest about his racism too. You're honest about what I consider to be bigotry, and you are correct, that's not enough for me.
BTW, I do accept, and believe strongly in spiritualism. For me though, it doesn't require a creator or any deity at all. Spirituality does not provide evidence for the existence of any deity, or metaphysical being. It provides evidence only of the brain's wonderful powers.
My bottom line is that we should attempt to lead a healthy, decent and productive life, and then figure out how to accept death gracefully when it comes.
You've long called me a bigot, but then you say we should live a healthy life. What's healthy about the gay lifestyle?

Racism is more than just a moral issue, it is anti-human and it is placing one color above the others. Homosexuality is strictly a moral issue. If a gay painter is teh best painter in teh world he deserves his props as a painter. Please don't blur the lines between the two.

CS.

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#540696 May 28, 2013
Counter_Strike wrote:
CS is Counter_Strike is The Count of Strikerville.
Tell me...

... were you wearing clown shoes and an orange wig when you typed that?

No?

Day off from the dunk tank?
Bongo

Bronx, NY

#540697 May 28, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
These are faith based beliefs. I don't share your faith or your beliefs.
<quoted text>
You should ask us instead of tell us.
Unbelievers like me have the rest of our lives to look forward to, and that will remain true for as long as we live. I don't seem to require more than that. If I needed to believe in eternity, I probably would.
"I don't think we're here for anything, we're just products of evolution. You can say 'Gee, your life must be pretty bleak if you don't think there's a purpose' but I'm anticipating a good lunch." ~James Watson
Having common sense and being motivated by gain I like the idea of eternity in a better realm, an average of 72 years of this life and all its potential problems is meager by comparison. Christians should tone it down, if they offer a gift and its refused they still own it. Let every man live as he sees fit, guided by local law, of course.

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#540698 May 28, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course we are still friends HFN...I do not have to agree with you on everything to still care about you.
I don't believe that either one of us has to be silenced in order to find common ground in some areas and to embrace the diversity among us. I think that all we have to do is to respect each other...
On a side note though HFN...I don't feel as if I insulted you...I only voiced my thoughts and tried to do so civilly.
"I don't feel as if I insulted you"

LOL - i guess this answers the age-old question; 'do a-holes realize or care that they're being a-holes'? apparently the answer is 'NO'!

“Quo Vadis”

Location hidden

#540699 May 28, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Gay married sex = bad, sin, evil, etc.
That [my]take. But to use that to prevent them from marrying, that different thing.
I may have been mistaken, Lacez does not want peace. I wanted to give him the benefit of the doubt, but he's more dubious than beneficial. I still don't want hostility but I think he regards what I think as rhinoceros dung anyway.

At least I tried.

Andrew (CS).

“Quo Vadis”

Location hidden

#540700 May 28, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>I pretty much said all that I needed to say to him. it was not to prove a point, it was to in as clear and descriptive as way as possible criticize in the strongest way a lifestyle that I oppose to him and to anyone that agreed with him.
I did that. He is as dead to me now as Dr [do little]. Lets move on.
We can move on, except there's a snag. I don't believe he wants to move on any longer. I think he was waiting on us to turn our backs before he drew his pistol.

I think he's looking for trouble, and I'm starting to wonder if I should oblige.

Andrew (CS).

“Quo Vadis”

Location hidden

#540701 May 28, 2013
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell me...
... were you wearing clown shoes and an orange wig when you typed that?
No?
Day off from the dunk tank?
Your post is about as blank and empty as your purpose here.
Anything else you want to add?

I suppose you're another member of TIMEWASTERS INC. or ATTENTION SEEKERS Unlimited.

For it seems to be your plot, to trap us in circular, tedious conversations and bore us half to death. Nice strategy, if you're willing to wait for the results.

CS.

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#540702 May 28, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
"I don't feel as if I insulted you"
LOL - i guess this answers the age-old question; 'do a-holes realize or care that they're being a-holes'? apparently the answer is 'NO'!
At least she isn't asking people to describe their genitals and harassing people with unwanted sexual advances like you constantly do.

You play "Mr. Righteous" here but everyone knows what a fraud you are. All they need is look at your posts on WINLAC for the proof.

Since: Apr 08

Watford, UK

#540703 May 28, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> No sir, your spiritual understanding is stalled, or more to the point not there at all and obviously never was, like I pointed out before.........God is not willing that any man perish but that every man comes unto repentance, however since this is not going to happen he has an appointed day that he will deal with all injustices and those who have committed them.
I'm sorry but it seems to me that you've abandoned common sense and reason.

If your god is not willing to kill any man then why does he do it?

After all, no one is making him do it.

Since: Apr 08

Watford, UK

#540704 May 28, 2013
_-Alice-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus tried to sell me heroin.
He tried the same shite with me.

He said that if I believed in him, I'd never want for here on in.

He thought he was being clever but I sussed out what his little game was.

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#540705 May 28, 2013
Counter_Strike wrote:
<quoted text>
We can move on, except there's a snag. I don't believe he wants to move on any longer. I think he was waiting on us to turn our backs before he drew his pistol.
I think he's looking for trouble, and I'm starting to wonder if I should oblige.
Andrew (CS).
I don't think so. Someone here have pretty much have told him to get a gun and kill himself.

Because of Yeshua, a Christian can shrug that off. I'm not so sure about a non believer. Leave him alone now. I can't top that, and I doubt you can either.

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#540706 May 28, 2013
Counter_Strike wrote:
<quoted text>
Your post is about as blank and empty as your purpose here.
Anything else you want to add?
I suppose you're another member of TIMEWASTERS INC. or ATTENTION SEEKERS Unlimited.
For it seems to be your plot, to trap us in circular, tedious conversations and bore us half to death. Nice strategy, if you're willing to wait for the results.
CS.
So, Count, what's the temperature in "Strikerville" this day?

“Educating the uneducated”

Since: Aug 12

Montreal

#540707 May 28, 2013
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
I am a piece of dirt.
Mhmm.

Montreal

#540708 May 28, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you.
It's a sliding scale - you adapt to the individual. Some would say that if you get down to their level, you're no better. I don't agree. It's no different than the way we adjust our mannerism when speaking to children, peers, the elderly, students, teachers, and the demented. We adjust to the situation.
Rightly so.

Montreal

#540709 May 28, 2013
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
I came here as myself and asked what people of an oppressive and self-important religion thought about homosexuality.
You then proceeded to fire insults my way.
Don't twist it around, those on the right side see the truth.
You aren't fooling anyone but yourselves.
Once again, you advocate harm, whether physical or not; others and I advocated preventing harm.
Counter_Strike wrote:
<quoted text>
Am I to believe that you're not taking the olive branch nice and pleasant?
No defense? That's okay, it just shows you admit you are in the wrong.
You are morally wrong in harming others.
I am morally right by attempting to prevent harm.
See my above comment.

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#540710 May 28, 2013
Adam wrote:
[Mark 12:29]
"Hear, O Israel; The Lord our God is one Lord."
Yep.

No Jesus.
No Magic Ghost.
No Satan.

“Quo Vadis”

Location hidden

#540711 May 28, 2013
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
So, Count, what's the temperature in "Strikerville" this day?
Sub-zero Mr. Ritual. Winter has arrived.

Montreal

#540712 May 28, 2013
Counter_Strike wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmm...Houston, we have a bit of a problem here...
> It appears to me that you have chosen to take the ugly way out. Why? I don't know. Maybe you believe you have something to prove. The approval of gay marriage by states or countries do not reflect the opinions of the social majority. It is strictly political, because there are many wealthy and influential gay people whose political and financial leverage is crucial. Gay is the new big thing. It is the fashion of a wayward and unrighteos world.
Don't worry fella, your time at the top of the mountain will be short lived. Enjoy it while it lasts.
CS.
Your kind said the same thing about abolishing slavery, giving equal rights to people of different races, giving equal rights to women, giving marriage equality to interracial couples, and now you're saying the same thing about equality for gay individuals.
Don't you see the pattern here?
Your side, the side of hate, always loses.

Montreal

#540713 May 28, 2013
Counter_Strike wrote:
<quoted text>
You call those threats? Apparently you've never been threatened. If me telling the truth is insultive to you then that's just too darned bad bub. I need not threaten anyone on a public forum, and I don't make empty threats. Besides, I don't need to threaten you. You're doing pretty bad all by yourself. I suppose you don't like peace...
I would've taken the way of peace if I were you.
:)+)
Counter_Strike.
So, according to you "don't do that, or else..." is not a threat?
Have you no understanding of the English language?

I'll sit here and remain civil while you flail about, screaming insults and threats. You're hurting your own views more than anything else.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 1 hr ROCCO 110,009
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 1 hr lightbeamrider 4,079
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr George Justapawn 675,488
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 hr another viewer 982,284
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 3 hr awesome reality 46,189
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 7 hr UidiotRaceMakeWOR... 184,711
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 8 hr Tony 6,217
More from around the web