“A Universal Cause”

Since: Feb 09

The Cosmos

#540504 May 27, 2013
Do Not Judge
(Luke 6:37-42)

1 Judge not, that ye be not judged. 2 For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again. 3 And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye? 4 Or how wilt thou say to thy brother, Let me pull out the mote out of thine eye; and, behold, a beam [is] in thine own eye? 5 Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye.

6 Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn again and rend you.

“A Universal Cause”

The Cosmos

#540505 May 27, 2013
simplyput wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes Sir---All GLORY to GOD.
Glad God's TIME is different than OURS---GOD's time is NOW---Now is the Time and He answers NOW----we just don't KNOW it, but see it at a different date and time.---lol---that is why He said "they will RETURN"
No calenders or clocks in HEAVEN.
lol SP... my home Island must be heaven! We don't use them either...

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#540506 May 27, 2013
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
As I stated in one of my previous comments before. Jesus is the word of God from his spirit. It doesn´t mean he is the lord himself.
In John 20-17 Jesus said 'And to my God and your God:
Jesus also said you shall worship the Lord your God. He never asked to worship himself.
I'm sorry Adam, but Jesus and God are one, and throughtout their epistles to the various church locations Paul and the other Apostles often begin their salutations to the saints using the term 'the LORD Jesus Christ as well as from God our Father'.........he once told the religious hypocrites of his day that ' before Abraham was, I AM' they didn't understand this as they asked him 'you are not even 40 years old, how can you say that you were before Abraham?'........in another instance he said....'I saw satan fall from heaven like lightening'.......eluding to the wicked one being casted out of heaven, an event that took place before the dawn of man.

When speaking to the sadducees again, he told them 'destroy this temple and in 3 days I will raise it up' and the Bible made it clear that he was talking about the temple of his body,:the Bible makes it plain that God raised that body from the dead, so what does that tell you, I sorry you don't understand it my friend but the Bible makes it clear that God and Christ are one and the same, how can anyone get around the first chaptet of John?

“A Universal Cause”

The Cosmos

#540507 May 27, 2013
Here For Now wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes I feel safe with you aboard! I’m feeling glad for it.
Yes it did has/had to come. All this could mean it is nearer here. That’s a good thing.
The story was cute. Did you write it?
lol I didn't see a story attached to those 3... but cutely suited heh? No... not mine... which are uniquely different to any I have ever read.
Chess Jurist

Columbus, OH

#540508 May 27, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> I'm sorry Adam, but Jesus and God are one, and throughtout their epistles to the various church locations Paul and the other Apostles often begin their salutations to the saints using the term 'the LORD Jesus Christ as well as from God our Father'.........he once told the religious hypocrites of his day that ' before Abraham was, I AM' they didn't understand this as they asked him 'you are not even 40 years old, how can you say that you were before Abraham?'........in another instance he said....'I saw satan fall from heaven like lightening'.......eluding to the wicked one being casted out of heaven, an event that took place before the dawn of man.
When speaking to the sadducees again, he told them 'destroy this temple and in 3 days I will raise it up' and the Bible made it clear that he was talking about the temple of his body,:the Bible makes it plain that God raised that body from the dead, so what does that tell you, I sorry you don't understand it my friend but the Bible makes it clear that God and Christ are one and the same, how can anyone get around the first chaptet of John?
Cool. A theology fight.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#540509 May 27, 2013
Adam wrote:
@LAWEST100
(John 17:3) This is eternal life, that they may know You, the only true God, and Jesus Christ whom You have sent.
Also Adam, in Matthew 7:22 Jesus said that many will say to HIM in that day 'Lord Lord, have we not prophesied in your name.........and to cut it short a little, he told them to depart ftom him because he never knew them.

“Engaged to the love of my life”

Since: Aug 12

Montreal

#540510 May 27, 2013
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
|
How frustrated you must be to fake my qouted text? See post #540339
Nah, I just edited it to reflect the truth.
You love lying, I thought I'd try and make you look at least a bit honest.

Montreal

#540511 May 27, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> When one has an unBlessed mind in Christ like yourself, you hinge on an idea that has no true bible bearings under this dispensation of grace, and deceive yourself into believing you have something that. Really pathetic.
More insults and an attempt to change the subject.
It condemns touching pork, eating pork, wearing pork leather, wearing mixed fabrics, and eating shellfish.
You do all those things, therefore you are in the same classification as homosexuality, by your own book's terms.

Montreal

#540512 May 27, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> It's good that you are trying to be civil "again" , but when you apply these untruths about life livings in God under this current dispensation because you are not Blessed with the ability to rightly divide scripture..........well it's like the prophet said, it's like fire shut up in my bones and I can't keep still, so when I hear untruth about the Word, I just feel too compelled to come behind and correct it.
You said that Jesus is your god.
You said that the words of the bible, the entirety, is your Jesus's word.
You therefore said that murder and everything else supported in the bible is Jesus's word.
You also claimed homosexuality is an abomination because it says so in the bible.
I pointed out that in the same section of the bible, it says it is an abomination to eat pork or shellfish and wear mixed fabrics, that it is the same level of "abomination."
And so you proved you know nothing of your own bible because you change the story with each comment and contradict yourself with each new post.

Then you throw insults my way because you were caught in your lies.

Montreal

#540513 May 27, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> No it doesn't, above all else, get an UNDERSTANDING and stop trying to debate something that you are ill equiped to properly debate, being an unbeliever does NOT give you the gift of discernment.
Actually it does.
It lays out the terms for slavery.
It mentions many circumstances in which you must stone people to death.
It defines women as property.
It speaks for slavery, and so it speaks for racism, for the slaves were of different races.

You don't even know your own bible, why do you expect anyone to take your word on it?
Being a believer doesn't allow you to create whatever rules you wish and then make everyone believe you when you claim they're true.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#540514 May 27, 2013
Chess Jurist wrote:
<quoted text>
You seem like a nice guy, so this isn't personal, but virtually everything you wrote in that post is wrong.
The two oldest copies of the Didache I am aware of (P. Oxy. XV 1782 and P. Lond. Or. 9271) are a Greek and a Coptic copy respectively. You might want to look up the source language of the title.
The Codex Sinaiticus is in Greek.
http://codexsinaiticus.org/en/
And Greek was a common language in first century Palestine. In fact, according to an article in BAR, "In Jerusalem itself about 40 percent of the Jewish [funerary] inscriptions from the first century period (before 70 C.E.) are in Greek."
-- Van Der Horst, Biblical Archaeology Review, Sept.-Oct.1992, page 48.
I don't know what I was thinking when I said Sinaiticus. It is in Greek... sorry. I'll try to be more accurate, and pay better attention.

There are 4 known Didache. Jerusalem MS - Ethiopian version - Greek & Coptic fragments.
The J MS is hotly debated by scholars, as it is composite.
I can send you a link about the pissing contest if you wish. LOL!

BTW- no foul. I am tired -60 hours on, so I was most likely reading one paper, and siting something else....while stopping in to topix.
Mark

Hedel, Netherlands

#540517 May 27, 2013
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
(John 15:13) "Greater love has no-one than this, that one lay down his life for his friends."
I do not think laying down your life is the biggest love, I think that a mother giving love to her child even though she is struggling to survive is far more loving, than this war propaganda.

Since: Feb 13

U.S.A.

#540519 May 27, 2013
Love Heals all , God is great . Nice to see a positive thread.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#540522 May 27, 2013
Adam wrote:
(Luke 4:8)"It is written,'YOU SHALL WORSHIP THE LORD YOUR GOD AND SERVE HIM ONLY.'"
(John 7:16)"My teaching is not my own. It comes from him who sent me. If anyone chooses to do God's will, he will find out whether my teaching comes from God or whether I speak on my own."
1 Timothy 3:16
And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory.

You see GOD was manifested in the flesh and did these things, and before anyone can say that God manifests himself through the flesh of those he uses to preach through and uses to heal people, notice that the last part of that scripture says RECEIVED UP INTO GLORY..........so this IS talking about Jesus who was GOD in the the flesh as well as the Son also, both Father and Son, God and Man, Human and Devine. The problem that so many have in seeing this is that God made himself a human body in the womb of Mary and brought Salvation alone hy himself, the flesh often prayed to the spirit within, and one has to be truly be Blessed of God to see and understand this as the verse said that GREAT IS THE MYSTERY OF GODLINESS. Peace.
Chess Jurist

Columbus, OH

#540525 May 27, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know what I was thinking when I said Sinaiticus. It is in Greek... sorry. I'll try to be more accurate, and pay better attention.
There are 4 known Didache. Jerusalem MS - Ethiopian version - Greek & Coptic fragments.
The J MS is hotly debated by scholars, as it is composite.
I can send you a link about the pissing contest if you wish. LOL!
BTW- no foul. I am tired -60 hours on, so I was most likely reading one paper, and siting something else....while stopping in to topix.
Stuff happens.

Have a good one.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#540527 May 27, 2013
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
(John 4:34) My food’, said Jesus,‘is to do the will of him who sent me and to finish his work’."
Yes.......God did sent him, sent himself as he resided in that body, you are looking on the flesh ONLY my friend, and not seeing the spiritual mystery within, when discussing Christ in Colossains 8-10 the spirit through Paul is letting us know that all the fullness of the Godhead dwelleth IN JESUS, and that we are only complete IN HIM who is the head of ALL principalities and power.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#540528 May 27, 2013
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
I showed you many verses where Jesus clearly says that he is not God but sent by him. Here is another example.
(John 8:42)If God were your Father, you would love me, for I came from God and now am here. I have not come on my own; but he sent me."
(John 16:28)I came from the Father and entered the world; now I am leaving the world and going back to the Father."
Of course Christ came for om God, but the spirit inside of that body was STILL the Fathers, you cannot separate God and Christ.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#540529 May 27, 2013
dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
you are very confussed at first you explain who Jesus is
at end of your post you say GREAT IS THE MISTERY OF GODLINESS?
who revealed you this great mistery to teach you man thoughts mind beliefs to other
Great God mistery who is HE
only is revealed to those who enter most holy tabernacle curtain high heaven but they doesn't return to reveal this mistery to all
also your specualations violate Rev 22;18-19
be careful to force own beliefs on the base of theological earthly scholars explanations
never also forget all divine earthly schools are controled by master of all Lies, and you are fallen under influence of those lies, Father of all Lies is today spiritual god of this globe and all churches pseud christ
No lies here Shrink, and I'm sorry that you are unable to see itvas well.

U.S.A.

#540531 May 27, 2013
We are a spirit, we live in a fleshly human body, we have a soul. God sent his son Jesus to perform miracles. This is quite simple.

U.S.A.

#540533 May 27, 2013
We have the Holy Spirit, God, Jesus. The Trinity

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min KayMarie 542,997
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min Catcher1 740,001
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 6 min number four 227,729
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 8 min well 95,528
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 14 min Freebird USA 173,785
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 29 min Dr_Zorderz 259,641
AIDS , EBOLA as a DePopulation BioWeapon 1 hr Dr_Zorderz 13
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 3 hr Joana 155

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••