He is an evil POS.

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#540352 May 27, 2013
Chess Jurist wrote:
<quoted text>
And apparently from anywhere you can.
9999 oy! make your 10,000th writing something we can all remember writer! do it! lol

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

#540353 May 27, 2013
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
So you will not answer, ok noted. Yes, I've shared some of the good I've done for my wife. I been a faithful husband and do all I can to support her as she has left her old life. You dismiss it as Le Le has, as Happy Lesbo has, as Catcher not only dismisses it uses it as an example to show how much hate he has for Christians. That is you per usual when it comes to Christians posting in this very forum.
Not hate: I have disdain for your version of Christianity.

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#540354 May 27, 2013
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
Verses From Qur'an regarding homosexuality(Lot in Sodom)
026.165-166 "Of all the creatures in the world, will ye approach males, And leave those whom Allah has created for you to be your mates? Nay, ye are a people transgressing (all limits)!"
027.055 Would ye really approach men in your lusts rather than women? Nay, ye are a people (grossly) ignorant!
029.028-29 And (remember) Lut: behold, he said to his people: "Ye do commit lewdness, such as no people in Creation (ever) committed before you. Do ye indeed approach men, and cut off the highway?- and practise wickedness (even) in your councils?" But his people gave no answer but this: they said: "Bring us the Wrath of God if thou tellest the truth."
By the time the Muslims get done with these Gays, they going to be begging for how Christians treat them, LOL.

“Educating the uneducated”

Since: Aug 12

Montreal

#540355 May 27, 2013
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>Less than you ever will.
Yes, that is true.
Here For Now

Lenoir City, TN

#540356 May 27, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. don't like it when the shoe is on the over foot, do you ??..
.. for centuries, Christians tried to silence dissenting elements ..
.. turnabout is fair play ..
You are trying to dissent what God calls morality, that is a different thing and for a different reason. But if you feel like fighting God…, your choice. Don’t expect Christians to give you the old that a girl.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#540357 May 27, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you referring to Trifecta, Lawless and Adam? They can't stop.
<quoted text>
You have the concept of analogy all messed up. You introduced your distaste for cabbage and your unwillingness to support others from partaking in what you found unappealing during a discussion about voting in support of gay rights. Ever since, you have been perplexed that anybody could compare the two.
This is a good reason why we should be training minds in reason based thinking and not faith based thought.
<quoted text>
That's pretty hard to believe, and a pretty poor strategy. Did the homophobes laugh at you? If so, did it reduce their hatred any?
<quoted text>
What post? And why?
As for "this game," what game? Supporting your claims with links?
Good afternoon IANS, or what ever time of day it is where you are.
When I said everyone. I meant everyone to whom it applies. Not just those on one side of the discussion.
I have not been involved in a discussion about rights. There in is the confusion. My comment about cabage was not a reponse to anyone. It was just a comment that up until that momment, stood alone. For no one had discussed cabage. Though since then cabage was used in a creative response by another poster.
Though in this case it did prove to be inaffective, the strategy has often proven to be very effective at defusing a hostile situation.
As to what post and why and links etc, it's not important inough to me to waste anymore time on it.
Have a great day IANS :)
Here For Now

Lenoir City, TN

#540358 May 27, 2013
<quoted text>
That shallowness comes through strongly in this thread. Bla bla flap flap you queer, cabbage eating sinners - submit and obey or you'll be sorry!
Bla bla bla flap flap flap has nothing to do with being gay. It has to do with you. Don’t blame your bla bla
bla flap flap flapping on them, it’s all you.

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#540359 May 27, 2013
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
So you will not answer, ok noted. Yes, I've shared some of the good I've done for my wife. I been a faithful husband and do all I can to support her as she has left her old life. You dismiss it as Le Le has, as Happy Lesbo has, as Catcher not only dismisses it uses it as an example to show how much hate he has for Christians. That is you per usual when it comes to Christians posting in this very forum.
I have no problems answering you Chris...I first just wanted you to explain how I have dismissed you.

I have never said a word against your wife and your marriage. I have always stayed away from the subject. I don't go after people's families. I don't want my family attacked so I don't do that to others.

I might not understand the situation but I have never ridiculed your marriage nor your wife.

Since: Apr 08

Nottingham, UK

#540360 May 27, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
http://www.oocities.org/campus christians_sjc/articles/whowro te4gospels.html <quoted text>Satan is real. So that "magic" you talking about could be demonic. But you don't believe God or Satan exist, so of course you not going to believe miracles magic or demonic activities exist oy! that should be obvious.
The gospels may have Matthew. Mark, Luke & John's names attached to them but that doesn't mean they wrote them.

Given that all four were supposed to be disciples of Jesus you'd have thought there would be no discrepancies and contradictions. However, the contradictions are many and at times, fundamental.

Just the sort of thing you'd expect to find after centuries of theological gerrymandering.

As for the magic bit, you're right, I don't believe in magic.

You, it seems, do.

I'm glad that you don't restrict your magic to the bible and that you accept that there is magic to be found in other books.

Now you just need to get out of the mindset that any magic found outwith the bible is evil.

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#540362 May 27, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>By the time the Muslims get done with these Gays, they going to be begging for how Christians treat them, LOL.
Do you think that they will treat Christians any better than what they treat gays?

BTW I do not think that the vast majority of Muslims want violence any more than we do.

Since: Apr 08

Nottingham, UK

#540363 May 27, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>By the time the Muslims get done with these Gays, they going to be begging for how Christians treat them, LOL.
Notwithstanding the sick and sadistic nature of your post, why do you talk about Muslims and gays?

Is it because you know that Christianity is losing out to Islam?
Here For Now

Lenoir City, TN

#540364 May 27, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not stating my beliefs, I am stating the beliefs of 1st century Jews and Christians.
There is no Biblical support for our bodies to continue after death.
Christianity seems not to be able between the spirit and the flesh.
IMHO that is its major flaw.
I did not say the body lives after death. I have and do say that the body dies but the Spirit, the real you, lives on and does not die.

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#540365 May 27, 2013
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
Simply because I do not believe as you do Chris does not mean that I hate you or anyone else.

You believe differently than I do...because of that...am I to assume that you hate me?

“Rainbow: God's covenant ”

Since: May 07

Clearwater and Honolulu

#540366 May 27, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Not hate: I have disdain for your version of Christianity.
I see. Well, do what you have to do. Talk about your cars and going to the gym. Wife and I will do what we do. Won't share that here as it would just be used more more disdain.

“MEET ROSEMARY-She Seeks Home”

With Established Harem

#540367 May 27, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Jerry Falwell was an assclown.
.. poor Jerry Falwell, literally. He died flat broke because he invested his million dollar personal wealth in a planned community called LIBERTY VILLAGE high atop a mountain in Virginia ..

.. he didn't realize most people prefer their beer, kinky sex and an occasional joint ..

.. Jerry Falwell was an assclown ..

Clearwater and Honolulu

#540368 May 27, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
I have no problems answering you Chris...I first just wanted you to explain how I have dismissed you.
I have never said a word against your wife and your marriage. I have always stayed away from the subject. I don't go after people's families. I don't want my family attacked so I don't do that to others.
I might not understand the situation but I have never ridiculed your marriage nor your wife.
Ok, my bad. I guess it was Le Le. I admit sometimes I get posters mixed up. Sorry.

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

#540370 May 27, 2013
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
I see. Well, do what you have to do. Talk about your cars and going to the gym. Wife and I will do what we do. Won't share that here as it would just be used more more disdain.
Baloney.

You have shared plenty about your very personal life, and your family.

Would you like to hear what I know, from your own posts?

Location hidden

#540371 May 27, 2013
<quoted text>
Now I see what you mean. I wrote those words, but they are not my sentiments. The last time you posted it, you left out the "What would you think of this answer" part. That's a pretty important omission. It changes my meaning in exactly the same way as reproducing "I would never say that I don't love my wife" as "I don't love my wife."
By the way, this is the link to that showing both how I posted it in the quote above and how you reproduced it
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/T0N0LOR...
I hadn't reread my post that you had quoted to realize what you had done, and I didn't recognize the words. I just knew that they misrepresented my opinion. My apologies for any part I may have played in the confusion.
Is this the "game" that you didn't want to play? It was necessary to clear up the confusion that resulted from your reposting words that I didn't recognize out of context.
Thank You for providing that link. It not only shows that I was accurate when I copied and pasted, removed the Quote marks and added IANS said, It also shows the your comment, in context, in it's entirety. Proving that when you responded to my comment, also shown at the link you provided, indicating you had never said anything like that, you knew you were not telling the truth. And it shows that you are still being deceptive. For this link proves that I didn't leave anything out, for your entire post is just above my comment. Nice try though. And it is not a problem. In the fun of the back and forth, we can all get a bit off track from time to time.
Again, have a great day IANS :)

Clearwater and Honolulu

#540372 May 27, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Simply because I do not believe as you do Chris does not mean that I hate you or anyone else.
You believe differently than I do...because of that...am I to assume that you hate me?
No, I wouldn't use the word hate with you. With Catcher and IANS, you bet. I see nothing but hate for Christians from those two. In fact I think it was Mr. Catcher that said Christians were like air pollution. Now again I may be getting posters mixed up but whoever posted that think on that for a min. What do we do with air pollution? I see no way but to think of that as pure hate. Sad thing is today its p/c when its Christians. If a person of any note was to say blank are like air pollution it would be a top news story the sec. it was reported. The blank is any other group but Christians. I just get tired of the hypocrisy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 10 min ChromiuMan 854,525
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 13 min June VanDerMark 596,123
The Christian Atheist debate 16 min The_Box 875
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 27 min ChristineM 444,274
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 31 min andet1987 6,129
____ ANTICHRIST on the world stage ____ 43 min NewsYtube 1
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 1 hr Jac 100,736
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 3 hr Charlie Sheen 272,082
More from around the web