Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#539753 May 26, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
Hahahah!

That reminds me of when I was in jr high.
We were all in this big ole' glass entrance waiting ta get let into school, when this guy slammed into my side and sent my books flying.

As he was turning and saying something nasty, I let him have a roundhouse ta the jaw, and sent him into the glass doors. As I was helping him back up, the principal(looked like lurch) grabbed the two of us and picked us off the floor and put us through the doors, and told us to sit in his office.
He looks at us both and leans over his desk and says" I oughta just beat the liv'n hell out'a ya both right here and now" "now, waddya think of that?" Duane and I looked at each other and he just smiled.

I looked up at him and said..."Prolly not a good idea" He says "WHAT DID YOU SAY?" I said..."when me and my buddy Duane here git done beating the hell out of you with these oak chairs we got our hands on, there won't be much left of you sir...no mouth ta tell the story, and no fingers ta write with either...and there ain't a judge in the world that will convict the two of us for self defense."

He just stood there and turned a bit pale--we got expelled, and became very good friends. LOL!
Very funny. A little defiance is a good thing.

“Educating the uneducated”

Since: Aug 12

Montreal

#539754 May 26, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
Again; that's faith, that isn't knowledge.
Your logic is twisted.
They BELIEVE that they are going to get away with it.
That has nothing to do with knowledge because belief is not knowledge.
You can't even come up with an example to back up your claims.
I'll give you another chance though, mainly because I know you can't come up with anything.
Admit you were wrong and walk away.
You don't have to go deeper and make yourself look like a fool.

.. you expect Lacez to respect you when you don't respect him ??..

LAWEST100 wrote, "<quoted text>I wouldn't expect any better from a little young egotistical punk like you who likes to beat his own chest and think he is garnering victories in debate when you can't even demonstrate the wisdom and experience of life like those much older than yourself who posts here."

.. can't resist the insults, can you? Who taught you that? God ??..

.. your religion is no longer a sacred cow. Get use to it ..
See, this is why I said that people need to deserve my respect.
I didn't throw any insults around and then he goes and throws a post full of them my way.

I love showing others his true colours.
He's like a child that throws a temper tantrum when you don't accept his flawed logic.

Fennario

#539755 May 26, 2013
Tide with Beach wrote:
She has lots of friends, but don't worry, she'll always have time for her goooood boi.
What's that matted in your hair this time?
Here's a useful word: dag
http://www.thefreedictionary.com/dag

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#539756 May 26, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>You're an ignorant PUNK is what you are.
You promised you'd still love me in the morning....
simplyput

Aurora, CO

#539757 May 26, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
I have plenty of help, although I am working to recruit more through argument, exhortation, and example.
Why does everthing have to be a BATTLE with you guys?

There is not ONE Atheist, agnostics, homosexuals, that their arms are twisted to stay on a CHRISTIAN thread-- if they are HURT or crying over anything , anyone says in their posts!

Christians on here (MOST) are just saying what our BIBLE says on a given QUESTION, you Atheist, homosexuals, agnostics ASK!

You guys are prtty much the only ones doing the BASHING! and a LOT of the VULGAR post!

Yes there are a few Christians that have very HARSH, VULGAR posts--this is not acceptable to almost ALL the other Christians on here, that DON"T write their posts that way, but apparently when other Christians point out to them about their speech---it makes them WORSE!

Christians will quote their BIBLES, the GOOD and the BAD in it.
It may not be what you want to HEAR---so be it.---you have the right to leave, instead of BASHING the Christians and their Bible.

This is not the BATTLE ground you need to be getting READY for---
It will be coming though! Be prepared---because you will NEED it.

YOU won't win that BATTLE.
Doctor REALITY

United States

#539758 May 26, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
You promised you'd still love me in the morning....
http://bossip.files.wordpress.com/2010/12/elt...

Fennario

#539759 May 26, 2013
Serah wrote:
Why is an atheist in here?
Because I enjoy being here and I Topix welcomes my input.

Why are you here?

Fennario

#539760 May 26, 2013
@ Serah - that's where your bible says to kill. It points from the New Testament to the Old, where the killing is described at great length. You may disagree, but that is irrelevant regarding what Christians do and believe. They kill in the name of Jesus, and they can use the bible to support that, beginning with that (paraphrased) scripture cited by Adam.
Serah wrote:
Thou Shalt Not Kill.....
Did you have a point? If you do, make it explicitly.

I have one for you: A penny saved is a penny earned.

Fennario

#539763 May 26, 2013
Rosa Winkel wrote:
Stone the Crows! No, I'm glad they're flying high.
Along with the mighty SYD-NEY! Go the black Swans!
Sydney, huh? That's one stop past Redfern, is it not?

Since: Sep 10

Hermosa Beach, CA

#539764 May 26, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I have an education.
Do you mean a higher education?
It doesn't even have to be that.

How about you cut your posts by 75 percent while you're at work, and spend the time reading books.

If you like, I'll give you some suggestions to get you started.
simplyput

Aurora, CO

#539765 May 26, 2013
I wonder how the ATHEIST, that have CHRISTIAN parents and Family members ---TREAT their Family?? Is it the way that treat us on here ??? Do they tell their PARENTS they are WRONG to believe that crap?

Do they want to BATTLE with their Parents? Do they HATE their Parents? Do they say to their Parents, you believe a MYTH, a FAIRYTALE, your so FULL OF CRAP???

How do Atheist and agnostics, and just Unbelievers feel about their Christian Families??

hick-up

“squuuze me”

Since: Feb 09

Florida, USA

#539766 May 26, 2013
Doctor Douche wrote:
I'm an ignorant PUNK And DORK is what I are.
Dork ...

Fennario

#539768 May 26, 2013
Your church is an abomination and has to go. You may remain. Is that opinion bigotry? If so, no criticism is immune to that label, including any of your own negative opinions.
Chris Clearwater wrote:
The day will come when the church, the body of Christ, living stones with Jesus as the cornerstone that the builders rejected will leave.
Agreed, except for the living stones part.
Chris Clearwater wrote:
for the people that reject Christ and are alive when this happens, they will get everything they have been asking for.
It Scary Chicken time! Oogah boogah!

You are drooling over that thought, aren't you? What else do you have in your religious impotence but empty threats about a ghost that will torture me after death.

Oh, and I almost forgot: bigot!(see quote above)

Hermosa Beach, CA

#539769 May 26, 2013
blind man n the bleachers wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like Anti-Christ to me.
Reject Christ and follow me sounds pretty weak to me. You and all of your hatred can not take one single soul from the hands of God.
And just so you know, even with all of the hatred you express and try to spread, Jesus still loves you.
I don't think I have a soul.

A soul is a supernatural concept, and I don't believe in the supernatural.

Not even in ghosts.

Boo.

Fennario

#539770 May 26, 2013
Chris Clearwater wrote:
In fact like those of old when Israel craved meat. Be careful what you ask for, see if it lines up with what the Lord wills for your life. Take care.
LOL. What?

Oh, by the way, screw your lord.

If you want to dangle your "lord" in front of me like some kind of holy a piƱata to try to threaten or manipulate me, I'll take it as an invitation to show you how terrified I am.

Hermosa Beach, CA

#539771 May 26, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>You're an ignorant PUNK is what you are.
RR is an ignorant punk, enjoying his freedom.
Doctor REALITY

United States

#539772 May 26, 2013
hick-up wrote:
<quoted text>Dork ...
http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2011/034/c/...

Fennario

#539773 May 26, 2013
I've got a free gift for you: some real estate. All you have to do to collect is obey me until you die.
Grace Walker wrote:
Hi IANS. I hope you are doing good this morning. That's a good illustration. If someone has to " do something" to keep a gift than it isn't a gift, It's a wage that must be earned. Thanks for posting this. Have a wonderful week Doctor.
Hi Grace. Why are you so nice to me? I appreciate how difficult that might be given my opinions about that which you consider sacred and precious, especially with the hyenas likely poised to rebuke you for it.

Whatever the reason, I thank and salute you.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#539774 May 26, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
It doesn't even have to be that.
How about you cut your posts by 75 percent while you're at work, and spend the time reading books.
If you like, I'll give you some suggestions to get you started.
Go fer it.

But why cut my posts when I'm at work? My bosses don't care - so long as I'm productive, which I am.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#539775 May 26, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
RR is an ignorant punk, enjoying his freedom.
Aw....

It sucks to see an intellectual like you lower himself to name calling.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 2 min Peter Ross 29,410
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 15 min onemale 280,518
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 16 min Buck Crick 968,847
Should Black People Forgive White People for Sl... (Jun '07) 44 min Joe Fortuna 4,765
hi i am top from jubail 55 min top jubail 1
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 59 min truth 44,238
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr Michael 637,824
Why do white men hate white women who want blac... (May '11) 6 hr Johnny 3,700
More from around the web