Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

Since: Jul 07

And thank you JESUS for caring

#539479 May 25, 2013
Here For Now wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice poem Serah.
I agree some don’t know it, they don’t want to either.
Oh well, like Lawest said, we only need to hang on, we will one day be with God.
1 Thessalonians 4:16-17
16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: 17 Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.
And enjoy life to the fullest and love those we have met along the journey of life :)

Especially our 'Pets' xx

#539480 May 25, 2013
Here For Now wrote:
<quoted text>
Whatever else is said in here that is true.
John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
So is this:
John 1:1 ¶In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
And GOD grieves :(

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#539481 May 25, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I have one son. He is 23 and in a very demanding Masters program (international business) in Dubai. I visited him in December.
I'm very proud of him, and also proud to say I have never laid a hand on him in his entire life--not once.
Hugs he got plenty, and still does when we get together.
Support, encouragement, disapproval (sometimes very strong disapproval) when he behaved in a manner I considered to be improper, praise when he acted honorably, or performed well in school and other activities, or accomplished something worthwhile, yes to all.
But corporal punishment? Never.
Hats off to you man, seriously. Sounds like you're really good dad.

Just keep in mind that you and I are different people and we are different dads. My form of discipline may seem cruel to you, but it's just different. I never beat my kids or tortured them or put them in harms way or gave him serious pain, it was always just a light slap on the butt and that was it.

I'm asking you to please stop belittling me about spanking my kids. I'm not a violent person and I've never been a violent dad. I love my boys with everything in me, I'll do anything I can for them.

Just because my form of discipline is different than yours doesn't make yours better, nor mine. Just different.
Rosa Winkel

Brookvale, Australia

#539482 May 25, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Chris...what part of this addresses only Christians?
I said...
I feel sorry for anyone that feels so much hatred that they would belittle another human being...I don't care what faith you are or even a lack of faith.
Stop being afraid of differences...instead embrace them...learn from them...most of all...don't hate because of them. At the end of the day...you have not gained anything...you have only lost.
I specified...anyone that feels so much hatred
I specified...faith you are or even a lack of faith
Hatred is hatred no matter what side is throwing it out.
My post was addressed to Adam because of his death wish that he has for gays and the fact that for the last few days he has tried to antagonize me in to a response.
IMO...my post to him was warranted.
BTW...I have posted to IANS my disagreement to destroying the church...to Lacez for his opinion that people are bigoted simply for not voting for gay marriage.
Though I might share with them the end result for gay rights...I think that I have also stated that I don't share in their methods of obtaining that.
Think what you want of me Chris...
A lot of people think very highly of u, Annie.

As for your son, he is a Homo Sapiens too.

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#539483 May 25, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>writer is just a health hazard. They are at the top of a public health threat. Homosexual men are at the top for the top spreader of the pestilence called AIDS. But then the defenders get into a tizzy when the public decide to debate the sex life of the homosexual men that is mostly responsible for passing on the dreaded disease called AIDS.
Them crazy. The sex life of the homosexual man is relevant to the public because of the threat to the public's health. And it needs to be discussed in detail.
By your reasoning, it'd be a good thing if gay men could be married, no?

#539485 May 25, 2013
hick-up wrote:
<quoted text>I think thay's why they call it parenting. They do the best they can ...and as they see fit.
Perhaps their parenting style differs from yours.
It's their child. They needn't get permission from anyone.<quoted text>Probably ain't the first time the child has felt resentment ...nor will it be the last.<quoted text>I'm sure the parents are well aware.<quoted text>I was thirteen and met a girl in summer camp. For two weeks we were inseperable. After returning home there was some written corespondence and a couple of phone calls. My heart was broke HL. She lived in Vero Beach, Indian River County. I lived in S.W. Miami. So on a Saturday I got up early, left a note stating I wasn't running away & that I'd be back ...I just had to see Terral, so I got on my 10 spd at 6a.m. and started toward Vero with $13.00 of lawn mowing money and a Fla roadmap. I got to her house at 4p.m. Sunday afternoon.
My parents had already been in touch with her parents, so when I called her house for directions ...her dad called mine. My folks left immediately to come get me. Dad said it was 166 miles by car ...farther for me because I couldn't ride my bike up I-95 or the turnpike, so I went thru Coconut Grove and up US1. I had to give a trooper the slip in Ft. Peirce ...I hid behind a dumpster. The rest of the trip was uneventful. A motel keeper in Stuart let me get some sleep in a room for about six hours Saturday night. I made the bed before I left.
When I got to her house ...she wasn't there. They wouldn't let us see each other. I'll never forget the look on her mothers face ...this 13 yr old boy was so crazy for her daughter that he could complete such a feat.
My parents were to proud of me to punish me ...and was I ever glad to see them. I've never suffered leg cramps like that.
I understand hormones and true love.<quoted text>
I'm 53 and I've never married. I have no children. Oh, I thought about it a couple of times. I guess I just never met another that made me feel that way again.
Awww ~ HU xx

My Mother in Law passed away 4 years ago today, and she was a wonderful woman. We got along really well, I was 17 and pregnant and my own Mother kicked me out of the house (I am not blaming her) at night, and would not let me take my car. I walked in the dark and a car pulled up behind me and I was feaking out, but it turned out the father of my baby had hitched a ride and he was in the car.

We walked to his Sisters home and stayed there the night, and then I moved in with my Mother in Law and she treated me like her own daughter and we had a lot of fun, as I grew up in her home.

She died 4 years ago today, and I have just written to the daughter I was pregnant with at the time, it is better to have loved and lost than to have never loved at all......

That love you just wrote about must have been amazing :)

#539487 May 25, 2013
Old School Granny wrote:
<quoted text>
May Golden Thread frame this post -- TLC - Judy5
Ahhh ~ you have just framed it my Sweet Cyber Sister, and GOD knows how sorely missed you are in here.......

#539488 May 25, 2013
Old School Granny wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Chris, just reading back a bit to see whats on the front lines -- and whats on the back burner LOL --
Gods love to you and Janice too -- TLC - Judy
Aww ~ don't go too far back, it is very painful reading; just give us your love xxx

hick-up

“squuuze me”

Since: Feb 09

Florida, USA

#539489 May 25, 2013
Jay-Gee1992 wrote:
if you think god is real then your an idiot, the Harry Potter books are more plausible than the bible, you Christians need to grow up and stop being afraid of the dark. besides an eternity of nothing sounds better than being stuck somewhere forever and ever
Dork...

#539492 May 25, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Then what?
Everyone who lives is living to die.... wonder what that statement meant? Ah, maybe they think we want death instead of life; I gather it is their perspective that causes these thoughts?
Grace Walker

Wilmington, NC

#539494 May 25, 2013
Al Garcia wrote:
<quoted text>
Hola amigo! Good to see (read) you
About the Hyenas.... I don't know who they might be but let's have them give their best shot.
Hello Al,
I have read your comments on another thread and I must say that your presence here is very much welcomed from me. God Bless

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#539495 May 25, 2013
Hey G, if your out there reading this, I hope your doing OK
B-man

#539497 May 25, 2013
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
If you were real christian from all of your hesrt and not only from your tongue like many other posters here in this thread and if you love your brother, if you really love him why don´t you help him when you exactly knows that it´s unacceptable and sinful being homosexual in front of the LORD GOD the creator. Why don´t you read all verses from the bible carefully regarding homosexuality and make a decission to do anything you can do and to save your brother from the hell instead saying that Jesus is God and love and he is ok with homosexuals? Why don´t you present him the facts about homosexuality and bring him to clerics to see what they can do for him?
Take any chances to save him from his doings and don´t let yourself be deceived by his arguments and FROM others It might be the argumentS of the devil when they clearly contradicts the teachings of the OT NT and the Quran.
He hasn't been in any relationship with anyone for many many years...... there is no need for me to discuss anything with him that he has not gone through himself many times before. I gather you missed the part where I said he is a very lonely man?

#539498 May 25, 2013
Old School Granny wrote:
<quoted text>
Wayne is recovering from severe pneumonia and my sister that had the mastectomy last year is scheduled for her reconstruction surgery June 3d -- my daughter just got back from Myrtle Beach Bike week and had a blast and I'm thankful for all Gods provision as I'm still working just as much as ever.
Thank you for asking LOL --
I have just one piece of advice for a war zone, tread lightly cause the land mines set are designed to take you out LOL --
No matter the diversity Scott -- Gods light can never be diminished -- there is a Beacon here that will never go out.
I love to think of all Hams posts in the archives that help put the binding on the Golden Thread --bound in Gods love.
TLC - Judy
Ahhh... it is easy to see why we have missed you so much :) Love you Lady xxx
Grace Walker

Wilmington, NC

#539499 May 25, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
A lot of you people come here every day just because you don't have anything better to do,and or because you don't have anyoneelse to talk to. How many of you christians come to the internet,mainly,to try to tell people about the Lord Jesus Christ??
Hi Doc...Good question. The ONLY reason to come here IS to tell people about the Lord and how much He loves them. We may be more welcomed if the religious people would stop judging and condemning everyone else. The only thing that goes on here is Spiritual Pride and fighting. How are you doing brother? Are you having a good weekend? Peace and Grace to you my friend

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#539501 May 25, 2013
Rosa Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
A lot of people think very highly of u, Annie.
As for your son, he is a Homo Sapiens too.
Hey Rosa! I am very proud to be my son's mother.

Hope your weekend is going great.

“I never claimed to be Perfect”

Since: Nov 10

just better than yesterday

#539504 May 25, 2013
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
There is nothing proud to be a mother of a gay.
what Adam..... No compassion ? No attempt at understanding?

I feel an obligation to be a comforter, an advisor, a friend to anyone else who may be suffering. That is the gospel of Jesus Christ in its purest form.
Rosa Winkel

Brookvale, Australia

#539505 May 25, 2013
Khatru wrote:
<quoted text>
Secular humanism is winning - it's been winning for years:
Why do you think we don't have slavery any more?
Why do you think we allow freedom of religion?
Why do you think women are empowered and treated as equals to men?
Why do you think we promote racial equality?
Why do you think we don't persecute homosexuals?
Why do you think we abandon ancient superstition?
Why do you think that all religions musty comply with the overarching law of the land?
It all began in the 18C, when they began leaving the Dark Ages.

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#539506 May 25, 2013
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
There is nothing proud to be a mother of a gay.
I am sure your mother loves you, Adam.

Never underestimate a mother's love.

_-Alice-_

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#539510 May 25, 2013
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
By your reasoning, it'd be a good thing if gay men could be married, no?
Some gay men are married. He's OK with that as long as they tell him about their sexual acts.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 3 min Richard The Lion... 80,359
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min Chuck 701,656
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 22 min Sammy 995,796
His Time has Come!: James Harden 2017-18 MVP!!! 8 hr Doctor REALITY 1
Chubby gay horny 10 hr Chick-fil-A-Sam 3
Any gay / bi guys wanna sext (Apr '12) 10 hr Chick-fil-A-Sam 31
Harden's left handed..."Thunder!!" in Durant's ... 11 hr Doctor REALITY 1