Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#539422 May 25, 2013
How can you forget what society believes?? we all part of society. And ALL of society should publicly debate making a taboo relationship for thousands of yrs illegal because of the sexual practices. That is a debate and argument society needs to have. So "forgetting" society is simply not a healthy hypothetical.
[QUOTE who="RiversideRedneck "]<quoted text>
Forget what society believes, what do YOU believe?
What does a persons sex life have to do with the legality if being married?
Do you need to know MY sex life with a girlfriend before I marry her?
Do I need yours?
Do you need details about Lacez and his fiancé's sexual encounters?
Society already knows the basis of two men marrying are based on. That the reason society did not allow it for the history of mankind. A healthy debate is needed.

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Location hidden

#539423 May 25, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
So to you, gay sex, married or not, is just wrong.
Right?
Why?
Lev. 18:22
You shall not lie with a male as with a woman; it is an abomination.

That why.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#539424 May 25, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
You're the one who is nuts.
One expert: "There is absolutely no point in spanking a six-month-old whether you believe in spanking kids or not. At six months, they do not have the capablity of understanding what you want. It's up for debate once they get older, but there isn't any question that it does no good at six months."
I asked you what you thought was the minimum age for spanking a child. You set the minimum age at
zero.
I did not white-sheet you. I just got tired of your uneducated, ignorant ranting, and decided to take a break.
In other words, you fell too far below my standards for a meaningful discussion. As you know, i do goof on stupidasses, but i don't suffer nonsense.
I said zero because the baby gets a smack right out of the gate...

Don't give me that "expert" crap. Have you hugged your kids lately?

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#539425 May 25, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
How can you forget what society believes?? we all part of society. And ALL of society should publicly debate making a taboo relationship for thousands of yrs illegal because of the sexual practices. That is a debate and argument society needs to have. So "forgetting" society is simply not a healthy hypothetical. <quoted text>Society already knows the basis of two men marrying are based on. That the reason society did not allow it for the history of mankind. A healthy debate is needed.
I agree that a debate is needed, but personal, private information is not needed to have that debate.

_-Alice-_

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#539426 May 25, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>And you think Christians hate gays, wait until you have to deal with the Muslims.
What you don't understand "Lesbo", is that Christians and Muslims know there will be a war between the two religions. It happening already.
The muslims are ready to die for Mohammed as you say. Christians, even the luke warm ones are starting to figure out Christians will probably have to die for Jesus Christ.
The war is coming. Pakistan has nuclear weapons. Iran will have them before the end of next year. Nuclear War is inevitable between the East and the West. World War 111 is right here. Muslims know it, Christians know it.
You know who going to get caught in the middle, idiots like you. That into you gay rights tree hugging political correct fantasy on earth life that won't ever happen. And the Muslims going to chop your head off first homosexual lady because Muslims absolutely hate Gays. Christians just tell you off.
So you keep clamoring for your Gay "rights". There is an saying, you not living until you ready to die for something. Christians are ready to die defending Christianity. Muslims are ready to die defending Islam and the Prophet Mohammed. You ready to die defending your Homosexual rights??
I hope so, because you will find out within the next two to three yrs.
~ The Prophet Trifecta

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#539427 May 25, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>Lev. 18:22
That why.
Oh, Leviticus? OK, I know leviticus quote well. I also know that if you aren't a Levite, those laws aren't applicable to you.

You obviously condone Leviticus 18:22, do you condone or practice the other laws?

Don't wear clothes made of more than one fabric (Leviticus 19:19)

Don't cut your hair nor shave.(Leviticus 19:27)

Any person who curseth his mother or father, must be killed.(Leviticus 20:9) Have you ever done that?

If a man cheats on his wife, or vise versa, both the man and the woman must die.(Leviticus 20:10). I wonder if Dr. Laura would like that one to be enforced?

If a man sleeps with his father's wife... both him and his father's wife is to be put to death.(Leviticus 20:11)

If a man sleeps with his wife and her mother they are all to be burnt to death.(Leviticus 20:14)

If a man or woman has sex with an animal, both human and animal must be killed.(Leviticus 20:15-16). I guess you should kill the animal since they were willing participants. Are they crazy?

If a man has sex with a woman on her period, they are both to be "cut off from their people" (Leviticus 20:18)

Well? Which ones do you follow?

Or are you the typical Christian that ignores all the other Leviticus laws?

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Location hidden

#539428 May 25, 2013
Buddhism believes the universe has it's own power and does everything on it's own. Science has all but refuted that.
[QUOTE who="Khatru"]<quo ted text>
What is it in 21st century science that refutes Buddhism but doesn't refute Christianity?
You appear to be something of an authority on evil perverse abominable vile practices - the bible is full of them.
What you think of the bible is your business.

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Location hidden

#539429 May 25, 2013
_-Alice-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
~ The Prophet Trifecta
Muslims and Christians already know this, I not no prophet.

It just seems that way to people like you that spend you time defending you "rights" and oblivious of the speeding bus called Islamic Fundamentalism heading towards you. You keep sticking you head in the sand lady.

“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

Since: Jul 07

And thank you JESUS for caring

#539430 May 25, 2013
Khatru wrote:
<quoted text>
It's a question that you seem to be afraid of answering.
Next time I hear a Christian say how we mere humans cannot possibly comprehend their god, I'll simply direct them to you.
After all, you're the person who claims to know exactly what your god will do.
Once again, where is it in the New Testament that one has been asked to kill? I am not afraid of answering any question.... direct anyone who has doubts to the Bible, GOD and JESUS, that is where they will find the help they need.

#539431 May 25, 2013
Khatru wrote:
<quoted text>
That's it, run away from the question.
I answered your question, running away would be scrolling by like I normally do when I see your avatar. This time, however, I replied because of someone else's response to your question!!

#539432 May 25, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Surely......It starts with each individual poster...
Yes, it does.......

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Location hidden

#539433 May 25, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree that a debate is needed, but personal, private information is not needed to have that debate.
my point is it is not private. Society already know how married gay men will have sex. That not no secret. That why same sex marriage has been illegal for yrs. So an open discussion in society is needed about that act since some say we longer want that "act" to taboo same sex marriage.

To me can't just sweep it under the rug like that "act" did not make same sex marriage illegal for thousands of yrs. and that "act" is a huge part of the debate. So talk about it.

_-Alice-_

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#539434 May 25, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>Lev. 18:22
That why.
I never lie with a male. I'm good to go.

#539435 May 25, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Whoa.....America is way behind you in that attitude. We are better than we were 50 to 100 years ago....But Australia I think is ahead of us in "Don't call people names...It hurt Hearts"
Some of the HATE I see out there (internet ...Facebook)...I see some People LOVE to HATE others....A very SAD situation
Yes, we are a very young country in some respects, and very old in others :)

We cannot call people 'black' or 'part Aborigine' or any other nickname that is hurtful and derogative, and sometimes I am shocked at the name calling that I see, but until it is stopped, it won't be stopped.

What we have realised is that name calling hurts, no matter how old the person is that is being called the name, and this has really been a big issue down here the last couple of days. Sadly, it happened during Indigenous Round, the only round they are given to acknowledge how far Aboriginals have progressed and to show their youngsters the Role Models for future generations, but at least we have shown that Australians in general care.

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Location hidden

#539436 May 25, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, Leviticus? OK, I know leviticus quote well. I also know that if you aren't a Levite, those laws aren't applicable to you.
You obviously condone Leviticus 18:22, do you condone or practice the other laws?
Don't wear clothes made of more than one fabric (Leviticus 19:19)
Don't cut your hair nor shave.(Leviticus 19:27)
Any person who curseth his mother or father, must be killed.(Leviticus 20:9) Have you ever done that?
If a man cheats on his wife, or vise versa, both the man and the woman must die.(Leviticus 20:10). I wonder if Dr. Laura would like that one to be enforced?
If a man sleeps with his father's wife... both him and his father's wife is to be put to death.(Leviticus 20:11)
If a man sleeps with his wife and her mother they are all to be burnt to death.(Leviticus 20:14)
If a man or woman has sex with an animal, both human and animal must be killed.(Leviticus 20:15-16). I guess you should kill the animal since they were willing participants. Are they crazy?
If a man has sex with a woman on her period, they are both to be "cut off from their people" (Leviticus 20:18)
Well? Which ones do you follow?
Or are you the typical Christian that ignores all the other Leviticus laws?
The ones that appear in the NT also, those still apply. And Homosexuality appears in the NT as well as the Torah.

Romans 1:26
For this reason God gave them up to dishonorable passions. For their women exchanged natural relations for those that are contrary to nature.

"Dishonorable passions"

None of your other examples appear in the NT.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#539437 May 25, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>my point is it is not private. Society already know how married gay men will have sex. That not no secret. That why same sex marriage has been illegal for yrs. So an open discussion in society is needed about that act since some say we longer want that "act" to taboo same sex marriage.
To me can't just sweep it under the rug like that "act" did not make same sex marriage illegal for thousands of yrs. and that "act" is a huge part of the debate. So talk about it.
Where are you from? It's puzzling that a person who knows a phrase like "sweep it under the rug" would also write "That not no secret"...

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#539438 May 25, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>my point is it is not private. Society already know how married gay men will have sex. That not no secret. That why same sex marriage has been illegal for yrs. So an open discussion in society is needed about that act since some say we longer want that "act" to taboo same sex marriage.
Why is sex the debate? Who gives a shit if they have sex?

Do you think all married heterosexual couples have sex?

I thought the debate was about gay marriage, but you keep changing it to gay sex.
What do you suppose has kept SSM illegal for thousands of years?

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#539439 May 25, 2013
_-Alice-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
I never lie with a male. I'm good to go.
I never lie period. I'm good, too.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#539440 May 25, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>The ones that appear in the NT also, those still apply. And Homosexuality appears in the NT as well as the Torah.
Romans 1:26
For this reason God gave them up to dishonorable passions. For their women exchanged natural relations for those that are contrary to nature.
"Dishonorable passions"
None of your other examples appear in the NT.
No, no, no. Don't back pedal out now. Answer the damn question.

Do you follow all the laws of Leviticus or do you not?

Do you wear clothes made of more than one fabric?

Do you cut your hair or shave?

#539441 May 25, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
I need to clarify this....HU is none of this...Except he said he is a fence sitter....Which means he isnt a christian and isn't a non beliver...Somewhere in the middle....
We all don't FIT in a category
Amazing how many people just jump in with assumptions!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 51 min KENTUCKY CATHOLIC 983,098
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr KENTUCKY CATHOLIC 683,747
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 1 hr old_moose 15,985
So how exactly did O.J. Simpson pull off a doub... 1 hr Doctor REALITY 14
the REAL reason for General Motors sales slumps 2 hr Doctor REALITY 1
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 5 hr Disappointed US ... 6,416
Looking for girls to snapchat 6 hr aldenmorgan737 1
More from around the web