Why Should Jesus Love Me?

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#539248 May 25, 2013
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
See, the problem is that your analogy is flawed.
In your case, this would be the proper analogy for cabbage to equality:
You hate cabbage, therefore you would vote against people having access to cabbages, ie you would vote against it being sold in any stores.
Good Morning Lacez :) Taking anything other then the first confrontational words as a comparison is flawed. There is obviously no comparson between a cabage and a person. That is why it was chosen. See post to AnnieJ. And yes, I would vote to deny people access to cabage for supper. Because I am also eating supper. And there will be a limited amount of items prepared for supper. We would most likely have cabage for supper if such a vote would accure. Because most in this house love cabage. I would just have to chose other items on the menu. And there s nothing in my post but what is sold in stores. It was about my vote for supper. For goodness sake people lighten up. Can't a person clown around. Goodess sake, now I have to worry about he police coming to my door and arresting me because I clowned around and used cabage as the sourse of my clowning. Please forgive me cabage lovers. Sorry for voicing my oppinion about cabage. Dang man. And here is a good place to use a line Skom uses. Rolls eyes and shaking my head :) Hope you don't mind Skom :)

“MEET KIKI -She Seeks Home”

With Established Harem

#539249 May 25, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>.. hi ya Aero !!..

.. Trifecta doesn't want to admit that he loves to muff dive. He just wants to discuss, in depth, the sexual relations of gay men ..
Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmmmm...
Very interesting.
.. never could understand why a presumable straight man wants to debate the sex life of gay men in detail ..

.. any insights ??..

Since: Apr 08

Nottingham, UK

#539250 May 25, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text> again.. i dont care if they get the right to marry,...YHWH will deal with that when a soul filthy and stink wiith perversion reach him.that not my business.. what my business is society giving marriage licenses to a group that spreads a pestilence disease at the highest rates. they are a threat to public health. lacez is a threat to public health.
So much hatred and rage.

Ever thought of trying Buddhism?

“Educating the uneducated”

Since: Aug 12

Montreal

#539251 May 25, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
Written to the Dimwit:
<quoted text>
Good for you.
Never take the Dimwit's word for anything that he says he remembers unless you agree with him. If he can't link you to what he claims you said, you are justified in rejecting the claim without further rebuttal.
He's deluded, of course I'm going to deny his delusions.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#539252 May 25, 2013
mike wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks
Tell me exactly how you worship in "spirit"?
You don't strive for salvation, it's a gift, you strive to improve yourself in GOD concept things,..in which you need a lot of work.
Confusion and contradictions belong to christianity.
Quoting scriptures hold no value!
Wrong as always which comes as no surprise, salvation IS a free gift from God which is true, but you must maintain that gift through proper obedience IN God's Word to grow and improve In Christ, the Bible says to ' study to show yourself approved in God, a workman that need not be ashamed rightly dividing the Word of truth'.

I'm not inclined to "tell" you anything, and you are among the very least to determine how much work anyone needs in the Lord, as I've told you before, if you really want to know these things then seek God for yourself, but at least stick to things that you would know anything about and take your games elsewhere because as I've said before..........we are not interested.

With Established Harem

#539253 May 25, 2013
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
How many people actually play with feces. Are you one of them?
Why is it on your mind?
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text> you wallow in feces. that is what your rights are about, the right to be an animal.
.. do you enjoy muff diving ??..

With Established Harem

#539254 May 25, 2013
hick-up wrote:
<quoted text>I don't know if revenge was the motivator for the parents of the 14 year old. I don't know exactly what there motivation was. Based on what I read, I am going to assume they love their daughter ...are commited to her future & well-being, and perhaps view the older girl as a bad influence.
.. point taken. Again, regardless of gender, some parents will try to control the sexual life of a teenager, even take legal action ..

.. if I were a teenage girl and this happened to me, I would be extremely resentful. At age 15, you're in love with the very idea of love and driven by hormones ..

.. switch it around a bit. You're 15, in love with a 18-year-old girl. Your parents have her arrested. How do you feel ??..

HL Wrote: some states are attempting to change the age of consent. That would be a step in the right direction.
hick-up wrote:
<quoted text>In what way?
.. parents will never be able to control the sexual appetite of a teenager. Sh*t happens. You can raise a child to the best of your ability but you cannot control desire ..

.. at what age did you lose your virginity? Did you wait until you were 18? If not, did it harm you in any way ??..

With Established Harem

#539255 May 25, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>**PORTIONS SNIPPED**Christians love life, but we are not afraid to die for Jesus Christ.
.. Muslims are not afraid to die for Mohammed ..
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Christianity versus Secular Humanism is the next war.
.. if history proves anything, your next war will be against Islam, not Secular Humanism ..

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#539256 May 25, 2013
blind man n the bleachers wrote:
<quoted text>
And inuendos and fliring? Get serious. Get a room or private message. The intent is not to flirt. It is obviouse after the hundreds of post and the admision that they post them to "irritate chistians" It is not flirting. It is a ploy used to agitate and get people upset. So where is the love in that?
And as is often stated, then don't read them.
I will address this part...I think that I understand what you have written.

When I said that I don't mind innuendos and flirting...I was not addressing anyone particular in this thread. I was not addressing anything in particular that has been said in this thread.

All that I was saying was that there is a line that should not be crossed...

So...to be specific...I think HL crossed it by continuing to ask if people have "muff dived". I think that she crosses it when she continues to flirt with people that have asked or implied that they don't appreciate it.

I think Lawest crossed the line when he felt the need to talk about someones pole being stuck up anothers butt.

Trifecta crosses it when he has vowed to keep discussing details about gay sex as long as they speak of gay marriage.

I think "H" crossed it when he spoke of Lacez smelling like poop and playing with his own feces.

I think Lacez crossed it when he spoke of Lawest's mother and calling people a bigot simply because they choose not to vote for gay marriage.

I think IANS crosses it when he says that Christians should stay in the closet with their faith.

I think Adam crosses it with his hate speech.

I am sure that I have crossed the line. SP and Lawest thought I did when I said "talk to the hand".

To sum it all up...

I don't believe in fighting hatred with hatred.

I don't believe in fighting intolerance with intolerance.

I don't believe in taking away one persons rights to gain the rights of another.

Nor do I believe in silencing one group of people in order for someone else to be heard.

I could speak of what I do believe in...but what difference would that make...not a bit.

I did not insult your intelligence nor did I insult my own...I responded to what I read in your post...as to what I thought that you were trying to say.

So...both sides of this wonderful debate can attack...makes no difference...that possibility will not change what I do or not believe.

I think that we all could do better...we have just made the choice not to.

With Established Harem

#539257 May 25, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
Good morning everyone.
.. Elvis has arrived in the building ..

“Rainbow: God's covenant ”

Since: May 07

Clearwater and Honolulu

#539258 May 25, 2013
Khatru wrote:
<quoted text>
So much hatred and rage.
Ever thought of trying Buddhism?
Not so much:

Buddhist Religious Violence Worsens In Burma: Report

The Burmese Buddhist-controlled government and military killed more than 1,000 Rohingya Muslims in the last year and has continued to forcibly promote Buddhism and discriminate against other minority religious groups, according to a report released Tuesday by the U.S. Commission on International Religious Freedom.

“The military reportedly continues to limit religious worship and forcibly promote Buddhism as a means of pacification in these areas and targets Christians for forced labor, rape, intimidation, and destruction of religious sites,” the report says.“The government also continues to censor religious publications and prohibits the import of Bibles and Qu’rans in indigenous languages.”

“Educating the uneducated”

Since: Aug 12

Montreal

#539260 May 25, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>I will address this part...I think that I understand what you have written.

When I said that I don't mind innuendos and flirting...I was not addressing anyone particular in this thread. I was not addressing anything in particular that has been said in this thread.

So...to be specific...I think HL crossed it by continuing to ask if people have "muff dived". I think that she crosses it when she continues to flirt with people that have asked or implied that they don't appreciate it.

I think Lawest crossed the line when he felt the need to talk about someones pole being stuck up anothers butt.

Trifecta crosses it when he has vowed to keep discussing details about gay sex as long as they speak of gay marriage.

I think "H" crossed it when he spoke of Lacez smelling like poop and playing with his own feces.

I think Lacez crossed it when he spoke of Lawest's mother and calling people a bigot simply because they choose not to vote for gay marriage.

I think IANS crosses it when he says that Christians should stay in the closet with their faith.

I am sure that I have crossed the line. SP and Lawest thought I did when I said "talk to the hand".

To sum it all up...

I don't believe in taking away one persons rights to gain the rights of another.

Nor do I believe in silencing one group of people in order for someone else to be heard.

I could speak of what I do believe in...but what difference would that make...not a bit.

I did not insult your intelligence nor did I insult my own...I responded to what I read in your post...as to what I thought that you were trying to say.

So...both sides of this wonderful debate can attack...makes no difference...that possibility will not change what I do or not believe.

Sorry, just to interject, people ARE being bigoted when they attempt to deny people equality.
Bigotry is intolerance, intolerance is an inability to tolerate anyone else's views or opinions.
Refusing someone their rights is just that; intolerance.
Therefore, it is bigotry.

Ergo, they are bigots.

“Hippie Witch”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#539261 May 25, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>They didn't kill their child, that's an overt act. Although had they gotten him help it probably would have made the difference. Still your phrasing is inflammatory and dishonest. And you can read the minds of jurors? Dang catcher could use you. And the more plausible explanation is jury nullification and they saw no justice to be served by sending two parents with broken hearts to prison. If stupidity was a crime you would be doing life. But hey as long as you can exploit a child's death for some propaganda points right?
Sorry, I read that story as well and in my eyes they murdered their child. By standing by, watching their child suffer knowing full well that had they gone to the doctor their child would have lived. They sat back and "let" their child suffer and die. To me that's murder, it's not inflammatory at all Skom it's how some folks feel about it...kinda like how people see abortion as murder and others don't.

Clearwater and Honolulu

#539262 May 25, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
First Adam...you are critizing...you are now and you have since you have been on this thread.
Second...you did know that I have a gay son...you have posted some fairly horrible things to me before concerning it.
Third...I do not care what you think is right or wrong.
Fourth and finally...
For a long time I tried to ignore your hatred...I tried to be your friend despite you implying that my son should be killed. I did so because I thought that maybe if someone was kind to you that you might be a little kinder yourself. I knew that you were Muslim and had been raised with different values...
I also thought that you were just a young teenager...that is how your posts read...maybe 18 or 19 at best. I was shocked when you revealed that you are actually 35.
Adam...grow up...get over your obsession...your paranoia...
You posted to Serah and I because you wanted to humiliate...so don't lie about it.
Despite everything that you have said in the past...I don't hate you. Instead there is a part of me that feels pity for you. I can not imagine being so obsessed...frightened...angry. ..feeling so much hatred that you spend so much of your life trying to rid it of what scares you. That is sad.
I feel sorry for anyone that feels so much hatred that they would belittle another human being...I don't care what faith you are or even a lack of faith.
Stop being afraid of differences...instead embrace them...learn from them...most of all...don't hate because of them. At the end of the day...you have not gained anything...you have only lost.
I wonder how old Mr. Catcher is? IANS? Because this same post could be given to them as its clear they are quite the bigots concerning Christians. Won't hold my breath for you to agree or even say word one to them as they post hate day after day. And so it goes.

Location hidden

#539263 May 25, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody's asking you to eat cabbage.
Let's make the analogy more apt: you don't even want cabbage sold in the markets for the benefit of those who do like it.
That's your right, but please keep in mind that that sword cuts two ways. Many people don't like or approve of religion. What if religion were illegal? You might say that what you do behind closed doors that allows you to express your basic instincts and fulfill yourself without affecting anybody but you is your business, and that we should support you there.
What would you think of this answer:
"Religion is disgusting. The thought of it makes me sick. No matter what anybody says, I won't support that right. And if you don't like it, tough."
Good Morning IANs :) see other posts.
I never said I didn't want cabage sold in the stores. Or the rights of oters to eat it, buy it, or anythng else they want to do with it. It's cabage. What does me no wanting cabage for spper hae to do with religion? Do you worship cabage? If so, I am sorry, I didn't know anyone worshipped cabage. Had I, I would have made it clear that I was only voicing my view on cabage. And that I do respect others have different oppinions about cabage. But, I still don't want any cabage. And I am shocked, that just because I don't like cabage, I infact hate it, you are going to attack my faith. That's an example of extream hate that I am shocked to see even from you. WOW I am sure glad I didn't say how I feel about spinach. You might start calling for me to be executed.
IANS said: "Religion is disgusting. The thought of it makes me sick. No matter what anybody says, I won't support that right. And if you don't like it, tough."
I say: You have expressed these thoughts before. But I must say I am glad you felt free to express them.
Have a good day IANS :)

Clearwater and Honolulu

#539264 May 25, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
Good morning everyone.
Good morning. What a great day. Birds are singing, sun is out. Praying and thankful.

Location hidden

#539265 May 25, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
I will address this part...I think that I understand what you have written.
To sum it all up...
Well said. And I agree
Have a great day AnnieJ :)

Location hidden

#539266 May 25, 2013
Time to get some things done. So catch up with everyone later. Have a great day :)

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#539267 May 25, 2013
Le_le wrote:
<quoted text>
I have never felt the need to.
I enjoy your posts..well, some not so much..but- you make me laugh
alot..
Just pointing out the double standard (that I see) in that what one considers
right or wrong- is subject to who is speaking at the time.
Christian or non Christian.
Ya, I'll go along with that.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#539268 May 25, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>Because it's not about just wrong. If it was just about wrong, then I see both of them the same.
But society has deemed same sex marriage illegal on the basis of their sexual relations for thousands of years. That's not so for straight sex.
So for society to make such a drastic change to a tradition that has been in place worldwide for thousands of years, then the main reason given to taboo such a practice, same sex relations, should be thoroughly discussed publicly.
Not saying the reasons should prevent same sex marriage, but the reasons should be discussed at length.
Forget what society believes, what do YOU believe?

What does a persons sex life have to do with the legality if being married?

Do you need to know MY sex life with a girlfriend before I marry her?

Do I need yours?

Do you need details about Lacez and his fiancé's sexual encounters?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 min Doctor Justice_ 877,230
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 11 min dollarsbill 7,883
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 11 min Student 41,116
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 24 min RoSesz 603,092
jawan bhanji ki chudai kaise karu (Apr '13) 47 min Raj 109
The Christian Atheist debate 56 min Critical Eye 3,775
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 57 min USaWORLDWARMONGERER 177,837
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 1 hr sangili karuppan 7,608
More from around the web