“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#539159 May 25, 2013
M+O+R+N+I+N+G

“When your mother asks,
‘Do you want a piece of advice?’
it’s a mere formality.
It doesn’t matter if you answer yes or no.
You’re going to get it anyway.”

~ Erma Bombeck

Thought for the Day

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#539160 May 25, 2013
Today's Prayer

Dear God, I must confess that I often get caught up in the "daily grind." I concentrate on the things that must be done, on earning a living, taking care of family matters, going to church, maintaining and improving my house, and so much more. Sometimes, I don't just stop and reflect on what you want. I'm sorry. God, what do you want to do through me today? What do you want me to accomplish for a purpose greater than myself? Please help me to have pure motives and always a willing heart. I pray that I will do as Your Word exhorts in Matthew 5:16: "Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven." May you be glorified. In Jesus' name, amen.

Prime Time with GOd

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#539161 May 25, 2013
Encouraging Words....

Be confident of this, that he who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus.

Philippians 1:6

K-Love

“Rainbow: God's covenant ”

Since: May 07

Clearwater and Honolulu

#539162 May 25, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Somebody asked me why I despise you so much,and I couldn't answer. When I read this post, it all came back to me.
Le_Le is correct, and should be commended. The Christians have been disgusting to Lacez. Was he the one who held out his hand first? I don't know. I missed that. But that seems to be the consensus.
If so, he alone deserves praise, not Lawest. Lawest was the offender.
And look at how you use that. You call the post above opportunism when it is not. What is opportunism is you using her post int he way you have.
Something wells up in me when I read your posts that makes me want to harshly condemn you. I resent the spirit that moves you. It is ugly.
Yep. Its the antichrist spirit in you. Le Le is wrong she has been wrong and will stay wrong in this battle. I'm not sure but I don't think I've posted to Lacez. Might have early on but see it as pointless. I know where he stands and he knows where I stand. No doubt you do praise him. Its not because you want to see people as equals, don't kid yourself. The book of Romans covers this quite well.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#539163 May 25, 2013
Turn the light on.....

Matthew 5:16:

"Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven." May you be glorified. In Jesus' name, amen.

GLORY to God!!!

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#539164 May 25, 2013
simplyput wrote:
<quoted text>
Good one---
but I feel the BEST of all would be "HAVE Peace , IN the World" lol.
Hey SP

But to HAVE the PEACE....You have to BE the PEACE

“The eye has it...”

Since: May 09

Russell's Teapot

#539165 May 25, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
I'm in the South, and we all got guns.
I bet you got a chubby when you typed that.

“The eye has it...”

Russell's Teapot

#539166 May 25, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
Whatever you believe you believe. Whatever I believe I believe. I can't believe for you, and you can't believe for me. So what you think about what I believe is pointless.
"I know what I believe. I will continue to articulate what I believe and what I believe—I believe what I believe is right."— G. W. Bush

“The eye has it...”

Russell's Teapot

#539167 May 25, 2013
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
Well I asked the greeter on the way in, and it seems that all they have are foreskins.
Yahwehmart is one dimensional in it's offerings.

Ba'alMart, in contrast, has the balls covered.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#539168 May 25, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
HU is a married woman?
LOL.....HU is a Married woman....Kaitlyn's Mother....A Christian....Not a Christian?????

Remember HE saying HE is a FENCE sitter....

“The eye has it...”

Russell's Teapot

#539169 May 25, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL.....HU is a Married woman....Kaitlyn's Mother....A Christian....Not a Christian?????
Whew...

I almost thought you put an 'H" in there.

So, um, yeah.

What's he - sitting - on the fence about?

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#539170 May 25, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>I have written many times to different posters I am sick of the subject.... and I have no need to control the thread, but surely most people have had enough of this subject?
Surely......It starts with each individual poster...

“I see quantum effects”

Since: Jan 11

In the macro world.

#539171 May 25, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>.. hi ya Aero !!..

.. Trifecta doesn't want to admit that he loves to muff dive. He just wants to discuss, in depth, the sexual relations of gay men ..
Hmmmmm...

Very interesting.

“I see quantum effects”

Since: Jan 11

In the macro world.

#539172 May 25, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>Since you offered nothing other than your opinion, I'll just assume you're talking out of your ass.
Nope.

Too hard to annunciate.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#539173 May 25, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>Amen :)
We have a young 13 year old girl down here who called out a racist name at the Indigenous round of Football and the player she yelled it too (it was her teams oppositions best player) turned around and pointed her out to security. She was taken out by security and driven home by the police ~ and her face has been plastered all over TV and FB. Although she was wrong (we take racism very seriously down here) we are hoping and praying she has the strength to know that tomorrow will be a new day, and that she is now a part of a 9 day wonder. Australia has been taught a lesson last night...... it doesn't matter what age one is, name calling hurts the heart :(
Whoa.....America is way behind you in that attitude. We are better than we were 50 to 100 years ago....But Australia I think is ahead of us in "Don't call people names...It hurt Hearts"
Some of the HATE I see out there (internet ...Facebook)...I see some People LOVE to HATE others....A very SAD situation

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#539174 May 25, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
I need to clarify this....HU is none of this...Except he said he is a fence sitter....Which means he isnt a christian and isn't a non beliver...Somewhere in the middle....

We all don't FIT in a category
Rosa Winkel

Sydney, Australia

#539175 May 25, 2013
_-Alice-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
So, you think her a predator?
She became a predator the exact hour that she turned 18. That's the law. She wasn't a predator 1 second earlier.
That one second was the difference.
Florida's stupid prosecutor just made her a poster child for the gay movement. The ACLU is now involved. Perhaps that was his plan. I don't know. I don't live in Florida.
The point is: Vote for people that will make sane laws and when they don't, call them out on it. This girl is not a predator and EVERYBODY knows it. She will get off with probation and the national news will move on when another plane crashes or a bomb goes off.
I guess she will, but I hope the publicity doesn't ruin Kaitlyn Hall's life.

I mean I totally despise pedophiles, but she's just a kid.
Rosa Winkel

Surry Hills, Australia

#539176 May 25, 2013
Khatru wrote:
<quoted text>
If marriage has always changed to suit the prevalent culture
What would marriage look like if it was truly traditional? It would look like this:
You would be able to marry a child
Interracial couples could not marry
People of different beliefs could not marry
The Church of England would not exist.
That reminds me of a M M Kaye novel. The Anglican boy couldn't marry the Hindu girl, because both religions wouldn't have a bar of it.

The only way they could marry in those days was to go to sea, where they were married by the ship's captain.

“Rainbow: God's covenant ”

Since: May 07

Clearwater and Honolulu

#539177 May 25, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Whoa.....America is way behind you in that attitude. We are better than we were 50 to 100 years ago....But Australia I think is ahead of us in "Don't call people names...It hurt Hearts"
Some of the HATE I see out there (internet ...Facebook)...I see some People LOVE to HATE others....A very SAD situation
Soon America may be more like the UK. When an Islamic terrorist murdered a soldier a few days ago I was shocked to learn the first police to arrive had no guns! What are they going to do, talk him down? They had to call more police that had guns. Imo this is the direction we are going. Hope not.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bruce Jenner needs to go to the 'THRONE OF GRAC... 6 min Doctor REALITY 2
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 11 min HipGnosis 176,509
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 13 min Theswamiji 6,290
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 13 min Aura Mytha 828,245
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 19 min kent 583,992
"Places in Time": one of Narada Music's greates... 22 min Doctor REALITY 4
the REAL REASON Bruce Jenner thinks he's a 'woman' 26 min Doctor REALITY 2
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 57 min gundee123 442,817
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 2 hr MrsGladToBeMe 3,347
More from around the web