|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

Judged:

Serah wrote:
<quoted text>I have written many times to different posters I am sick of the subject.... and I have no need to control the thread, but surely most people have had enough of this subject?
God knows I have. Peace my friend.

“Engaged to the love of my life”

Since: Aug 12

Montreal

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

Judged:

hick-up wrote:
<quoted text>I don't know how I could live with myself.
Look how full of hate you are, no wonder you wish people would stop trying to get the rights they deserve as human beings.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
It is as friendly as WE make it.
No?
YES!!!!!

Montreal

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

Judged:

Rosa Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>I can imagine Adam doing something like that terrible murder of the young soldier in London. I bet he thinks the alledged killers are heroes.
:-(
No doubt.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

Judged:

LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> Good evening B-man. Just a question of curiosity if you would, in that exchange with Lacez last night, you said that he "one upped me" while maintaining his composure, could you go a little deeper into that please, I did have my own composure about me as well when I named him for what he is, would just like to know and as we have apologized to one another for it, we can let it drop from this point.
Blessings.
Good Evening Lawest. If you kept your composure, I was wrong. Names like punk, added nothing to your desription and added nothing to your argument. Nothing that I could see anyway. If I was wrong, then I was wrong. Most posts under the name Lawest100 that I have seen, show a different charachter and emotion and tactfulness then what I read in that post. We are all human. I did not intend for my comment about being one upped to be a slight to you. If it came across that way. Please forgive my inconsiderate comment. My comment was in regards to how it appeared to me. And that he did not need anyone to feel sorry for him on a number of fronts.

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

Judged:

Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>the subject was your hypocrisy. I couldn't care less if you guys grouped up. 1 x 0 is the same as 5 x 0! Oh wait this is just another distraction! You don't have many tricks do you? Next time you are losing a case, or next case I suppose, try jingling your keys at the jurors! It is about the same level of distraction tactic! Lol
I can't remember the last time I lost a case.

I'm confident I could have gotten you off.

Next time, call Catcher.

Pro hac vice in your jurisdiction.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

Judged:

Serah wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, I agree that there is a time and place for everything and in reality, there is no need for profanity in here. It would be nice to just read some happy dance stuff in here....
I would perfer worldly music to the profanity, although hymns would be better.

“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

Since: Jul 07

And thank you JESUS for caring

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

Judged:

Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
You forgot to read...“CU all later..“… but you are right... a pw doesn't mean war warrior... and have been this all my life. What I have witnessed in here between posters is a new experience for me... but I don't up and run when the going gets tough, even tho I might hold back to give all a chance to help themselves, as to judge is not my place, nor to gang up. As a physician who must perform an operation places all personal feelings - emotions - aside, for it to be a success, this is where the earth has helped me with much. To inject more Love is healing, and allow God to do the rest at his will... I stand witness to my calling, and the fact of his Love in overcoming.
Ahhh ~ thank GOD for bringing you into our lives, you are surely needed, Peace Warrior.

I have a few Role Models (some are no longer here in the flesh) but would like you to know that you are one of them; you stand out like a flower in the desert :)

(((*_*)))

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

Judged:

Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
mmmmmmm can just see your head lost in them there ears...
lol ya think there might be a echoe from my hello.lol

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

Judged:

Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
Look how full of hate you are, no wonder you wish people would stop trying to get the rights they deserve as human beings.
Don't let these haters get to you.

Montreal

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

Judged:

LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text>Oh oh..........I dread to think what happened next, lol.
Faith; it kills you.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

Judged:

Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
No-one in here called unbeliever, have been any worse than anyone else, if believers invaded other threads in the first place. It is automatic reaction to place the blame on them, but not taking responsibility, nor the challenge of 'tried in the fire and refined as gold'. 1 Peter 1:7 That the trial of your faith, being much more precious than of gold that perishes, though it be tried with fire, might be found to praise and honor and glory at the appearing of Jesus Christ:
mmmm I wonder who God uses for that...
I know those who have gone before we have loved... will always be with us in spirit... but we owe it to Jesus to be faithful to the end of our service. For this end did he become the sacrifice.
Yes, you are right ~ it is not the blame of those who came to taunt it is the blame of all who are involved, and our Faith is being tested.

I used to laugh and say "taunt away" we are expecting you but somehow, the laughter has died and the words have become ugly.

"Onward then, ye people, join our happy throng,
blend with ours your voices in the triumph song.
Glory, laud, and honor unto Christ the King,
this through countless ages men and angels sing."

Montreal

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

Judged:

LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text>Oh oh..........I dread to think what happened next, lol.
Sorry, should have been "Faith kills."

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

Judged:

Malone....I didn't see your good morning post. Sorry, Good morn..uh...after...uh...eve... uh...
Hello Malone :) Good Day :)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

Judged:

Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
I love the poetic nature of this... reminds me of Songs of Solomon.
I love the poetic nature of you :)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

Judged:

Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
You want more? xxx
The God of Victory and Judgment
Psalm 76
8 Thou didst cause judgment to be heard from heaven;
the earth feared, and was still,
9 when God arose to judgment,
to save all the meek of the earth.
https://www.youtube.com/watch...
There is a place of quiet rest,
Near to the heart of God,
A place where sin cannot molest,
Near to the heart of God. 
O Jesus, blest Redeemer,
Sent from the heart of God,
Hold us, who wait before Thee,
There is a place of comfort sweet,
A place where we our Savior meet,
There is a place of full release,
A place where all is joy and peace,
Thank you Triplet xxx

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

Judged:

blind man n the bleachers wrote:
I'm a bit puzzled. Day after day the ladies talk about it, throw out inuendos pretty much nonstop. No one has a problem. In fact, many joke abot it. But talking about the act with men seem to be a big no no. Oh what terrible thing. Oh that is sick etc. etc. etc. The topic has dominated this thread and sociey for some time. I personaly have no reason to discuss it. However, since it is beig talkd about coninualy, I am puzzled why those talking about it, are having a problem with someone saying exactly what it is that is being talked about. Is there something to hide? Or is describing exactly what it is not fit the pretty picture that is being sold? What's up with the cover up?
I wondering the same thing to.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

Judged:

Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you get a big red kick-back to sending your post B/man? They are computed, and even when we haven't said or done anything wrong, sometimes they pop in... yet others can slip under the radar!
Well... that's funny. In posting this I got the same red message! lol
Just 're-post it'!
I have never had a message from the Moderator.... maybe mentioning Moderator brings it on??

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
HA HA HA !!!!!
man sobering up from the night before is sitting through the Sunday sermon, finding it long and boring. Still feeling hung over and tired, he finally nods off.
The pastor has been watching him all along, noticing his apparent hangover and is disgusted. At the end of the sermon, the preacher decides to make an example of him.
He says to his congregation, "All those wishing to have a place in heaven, please stand."
The whole room stands up except, of course, the sleeping man.
Then the preacher says even more loudly, "And he who would like to find a place in hell please STAND UP!"
The weary man catching only the last part groggily stands up, only to find that he's the only one standing.
Confused and embarrassed he says, "I don't know what we're voting on here, but it sure seems like you and me are the only ones standing for it!"
hahaha

I hope no-one gets offended at the jokes,'cause I think they are much better than some of what has been offered to us for reading..

***One day a group of scientists got together and decided that man had come a long way and no longer needed God. So they picked one scientist to go and tell Him that they were done with Him.

The scientist walked up to God and said, "God, we've decided that we no longer need you. We're to the point that we can clone people and do many miraculous things, so why don't you just go on and get lost."

God listened very patiently and kindly to the man. After the scientist was done talking, God said, "Very well, how about this?

Let's say we have a man-making contest." To which the scientist replied, "Okay, great!"

But God added, "Now, we're going to do this just like I did back in the old days with Adam."

The scientist said, "Sure, no problem" and bent down and grabbed himself a handful of dirt.

God looked at him and said, "No, no, no. You go get your own dirt!"***

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

Judged:

Serah wrote:
"Onward then, ye people, join our happy throng,
blend with ours your voices in the triumph song.
Glory, laud, and honor unto Christ the King,
this through countless ages men and angels sing."
No. It's Dylan:

Come mothers and fathers
Throughout the land
And don't criticize
What you can't understand
Your sons and your daughters
Are beyond your command
Your old road is
Rapidly agin'
Please get out of the new one
If you can't lend your hand
For the times they are a-changin'.

The line it is drawn
The curse it is cast
The slow one now
Will later be fast
As the present now
Will later be past
The order is
Rapidly fadin'
And the first one now
Will later be last
For the times they are a-changin'.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 516,721 - 516,740 of596,484
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••