Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“I see quantum effects”

Since: Jan 11

In the macro world.

#539172 May 25, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>Since you offered nothing other than your opinion, I'll just assume you're talking out of your ass.
Nope.

Too hard to annunciate.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#539173 May 25, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>Amen :)
We have a young 13 year old girl down here who called out a racist name at the Indigenous round of Football and the player she yelled it too (it was her teams oppositions best player) turned around and pointed her out to security. She was taken out by security and driven home by the police ~ and her face has been plastered all over TV and FB. Although she was wrong (we take racism very seriously down here) we are hoping and praying she has the strength to know that tomorrow will be a new day, and that she is now a part of a 9 day wonder. Australia has been taught a lesson last night...... it doesn't matter what age one is, name calling hurts the heart :(
Whoa.....America is way behind you in that attitude. We are better than we were 50 to 100 years ago....But Australia I think is ahead of us in "Don't call people names...It hurt Hearts"
Some of the HATE I see out there (internet ...Facebook)...I see some People LOVE to HATE others....A very SAD situation

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#539174 May 25, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL.....HU is a Married woman....Kaitlyn's Mother....A Christian....Not a Christian?????
Remember HE saying HE is a FENCE sitter....
I need to clarify this....HU is none of this...Except he said he is a fence sitter....Which means he isnt a christian and isn't a non beliver...Somewhere in the middle....

We all don't FIT in a category
Rosa Winkel

Byron Bay, Australia

#539175 May 25, 2013
_-Alice-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
So, you think her a predator?
She became a predator the exact hour that she turned 18. That's the law. She wasn't a predator 1 second earlier.
That one second was the difference.
Florida's stupid prosecutor just made her a poster child for the gay movement. The ACLU is now involved. Perhaps that was his plan. I don't know. I don't live in Florida.
The point is: Vote for people that will make sane laws and when they don't, call them out on it. This girl is not a predator and EVERYBODY knows it. She will get off with probation and the national news will move on when another plane crashes or a bomb goes off.
I guess she will, but I hope the publicity doesn't ruin Kaitlyn Hall's life.

I mean I totally despise pedophiles, but she's just a kid.
Rosa Winkel

Surry Hills, Australia

#539176 May 25, 2013
Khatru wrote:
<quoted text>
If marriage has always changed to suit the prevalent culture
What would marriage look like if it was truly traditional? It would look like this:
You would be able to marry a child
Interracial couples could not marry
People of different beliefs could not marry
The Church of England would not exist.
That reminds me of a M M Kaye novel. The Anglican boy couldn't marry the Hindu girl, because both religions wouldn't have a bar of it.

The only way they could marry in those days was to go to sea, where they were married by the ship's captain.

“Rainbow: God's covenant ”

Since: May 07

Clearwater, FL

#539177 May 25, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Whoa.....America is way behind you in that attitude. We are better than we were 50 to 100 years ago....But Australia I think is ahead of us in "Don't call people names...It hurt Hearts"
Some of the HATE I see out there (internet ...Facebook)...I see some People LOVE to HATE others....A very SAD situation
Soon America may be more like the UK. When an Islamic terrorist murdered a soldier a few days ago I was shocked to learn the first police to arrive had no guns! What are they going to do, talk him down? They had to call more police that had guns. Imo this is the direction we are going. Hope not.
Rosa Winkel

Byron Bay, Australia

#539178 May 25, 2013
Khatru wrote:
<quoted text>
Guns and God, eh?
I heard you lot tried that before and you got your arses kicked.
Didn't thousands of you die because you wanted to maintain the right and tradition to keep slaves?
Slavery is quite Biblical BTW.

“Rainbow: God's covenant ”

Since: May 07

Clearwater, FL

#539179 May 25, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
Encouraging Words....
Be confident of this, that he who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus.
Philippians 1:6
K-Love
Yes. Thankful.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#539180 May 25, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm older.
Dylan was us.
It hurts to see/hear this.
You must be around my age....I liked Dylan also

Did you know Dylan flirted with "Truths"...Deb...at one of his concert...He is one of her Favorite also....

Times....they are a'changin

http://youtu.be/vCWdCKPtnYE
Rosa Winkel

Surry Hills, Australia

#539181 May 25, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>I believe my Brother has suffered his whole life..... and I also believe it is between himself and GOD on how things work out when he gives up his ghost, just the same as it will be for me and or for anyone else. My Brother was gay when they used to have 'poofta bashings' down here, just for the fun of it, and believe me, life was not easy. I don't believe he 'turned gay' although I will say that he was molested as a small boy by an older boy and again by his scout master. I don't think he ever had a relationship of any kind with a female. JESUS did not judge a prostitute ~ and that is also wrong in the Bible.... but then again, JESUS radiated love and tolerance and we are struggling to walk in HIS path, IMHO.
That's sound pretty rough for him.
:-(

But I bet he's a much nicer bloke than Adam and some of the other haters. That's if he's anything like the gay men I've known since moving to the city. They were there for me, often when nobody else was.

And I don't forget.
Rosa Winkel

Surry Hills, Australia

#539182 May 25, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>I am a Christian ~ where is it in the New Testament that we have been asked to take anyone's life?
I really believe that about you.

However, those two sickos in London really believed they were killing in the name of their god. I really find it sickening.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#539183 May 25, 2013
Al Garcia wrote:
<quoted text>
I think that one of the biggest problems with many Christians is trying to win a theological debate with those that are gay rather than show them Christ's love.
As a Christian I try (key word) try to not exclude anyone as I believe that we are to love ALL people as Christ loves ALL people.
I agree....Al Garcia

:-)

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#539184 May 25, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
You must be around my age....I liked Dylan also
Did you know Dylan flirted with "Truths"...Deb...at one of his concert...He is one of her Favorite also....
Times....they are a'changin
http://youtu.be/vCWdCKPtnYE
Sorry Catcher....I didn't click on the link....I saw later it was the same song....But it is TRUE....

Times....They are-a-changin

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#539185 May 25, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
I only get like 30 seconds at a time to try to read and post while working.
Get? You mean steal. You can only steal thirty seconds at a time.

How much money do you think that you have taken altogether from your employer for the time spent jerking off on the computer while on the clock?

“I see quantum effects”

Since: Jan 11

In the macro world.

#539186 May 25, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>How would Trifecta know about Oral'a sexual preferences?

Are they friends?

Oh, and names should be capitalized. You wouldn't write "roberts", would you?
Good point.

I wonder if he does doggy style with Oral.

“Educating the uneducated”

Since: Aug 12

Montreal

#539187 May 25, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>bullcrao. You specifically told me I was just mad because people were exposing my bigotry and hate if gays because I was in an argument with a poster over a subject that had nothing to do with that. Or you can scroll back a few days were you assumed people had a problem with Lele because she must have been calling people out fit their bigotry. And after you have repeatedly stuck to your lie that you didn't suggest Lawest slept with his mother I am not concerned as to you being more credible. I know people also remember your posts
I don't see any quotes or permalinks.
I guess you're just making things up like you always do.

Montreal

#539188 May 25, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text>on the contrary a LACK of it is what would do that.
On the contrary.
Faith could led you to believe you can fly off the side of a cliff and live.
A lack of faith would let you stay in reality, look down, and say "that's a steep drop, I wouldn't survive that, and I know I can't fly."

That's because faith is based on no evidence/against evidence.
Reality is based on reality, you can't go wrong with knowing, but you CAN go wrong with believing.

Montreal

#539189 May 25, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text>It still reveals your lack of knowledge either way.
See my previous post.

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#539190 May 25, 2013
blind man n the bleachers wrote:
I don't care what any of you call me. It is disgusting, the thought of it makes me sick. I hate cabbage. And no matter what anyone says I will not vote to have it for supper. And if you don't like it, tough.
Nobody's asking you to eat cabbage.

Let's make the analogy more apt: you don't even want cabbage sold in the markets for the benefit of those who do like it.

That's your right, but please keep in mind that that sword cuts two ways. Many people don't like or approve of religion. What if religion were illegal? You might say that what you do behind closed doors that allows you to express your basic instincts and fulfill yourself without affecting anybody but you is your business, and that we should support you there.

What would you think of this answer:

"Religion is disgusting. The thought of it makes me sick. No matter what anybody says, I won't support that right. And if you don't like it, tough."

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#539191 May 25, 2013
_-Alice-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
I spelled wear wrong. That's unlike me. I have a head cold and it's pissing me off. That's the last time I let my cousin use my keyboard.
http://www.mentalbleach.com/wp-content/upload...
LOL.....Ewwwww....Where is a KLEENEX.....SOmeone get me a KLEENEX

Missy needs her nose wiped....Better yet....Alice...here are the wipes

((^L^))

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 min truth 650,175
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 47 min Bongo 56,123
Moms having sex with their sons (Aug '12) 2 hr akon mason 70
Should Black People Forgive White People for Sl... (Jun '07) 3 hr Johnny 4,848
Poll White Men, Would You Have A BABY by a Black Woman (Apr '10) 3 hr Johnny 507
Israel End is Near (Feb '15) 3 hr Steve III 439
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 4 hr Steve III 44,955
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 6 hr another viewer 971,759
More from around the web