Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

Since: Jul 07

And thank you JESUS for caring

#539016 May 24, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>Whatever you write won't have any effect on how I write. So you can write about muff dive until a muff fall on you head, that don't bother me.
The sexual practices should be elaborated on, talked about, discussed in detail because of the issue of gay marriage.
The fact that you don't like seeing it discussed, what that have to do with me?--well...nothing, of course.
No ~ there is no need to discuss sex in here..... especially the low level postings that have been posted recently. Would JESUS be discussing this topic th4e way it has been discussed lately?

#539017 May 24, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
There is a book titled..."Everything You Always Wanted to Know About Sex: But Were Afraid to Ask".
There doesn't seem to be one on gay sex...maybe after your elaborations and detailed conversations you could write one. Maybe make a few dollars.
Please people...do we have to discuss the "details" of anyone's sex life...be it gay, straight or in between?
Can we not control ourselves?
No one is asking anyone to be a "prude" but damn...
I agree AnnieJ ~ enough has surely been enough..

#539018 May 24, 2013
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
Serah my rage grows from day to day. I wish we could talk about happier topics. Here the word Happy again. It really pisses me off when some species think they can patent the word "happy" for themselves.
We will only be happy when we are happy Adam.....

_-Alice-_

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#539019 May 24, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>AIDS will kill you. You're the highest risk of contacting or spreading that pestilence.
http://www.cdc.gov/hiv/risk/gender/msm/index....
Gay, bisexual, and other men who have sex with men (MSM) are more severely affected by HIV than any other group.
Wrong again.

Catcher1

Since: Sep 10

Hermosa Beach, CA

#539020 May 24, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>as often as you are on Topix you probably can't remember the last time you had a case! But if you want to get a guy off why not call Ians and kill two birds with one stone? You get to fulfill your fantasy of winning a case and finally consummating your relationship with ians!~snicker
Why IANS? Maybe Tide. Or Happy Lesbo. Aha, Le_le is my co-conspirator. Wait, it's Lacez. Don't even begin to think you can defeat your paranoiac tendencies.

Anybody might be lurking.

Aerobatty even.

My point is, don't let down your guard.

Meeting tomorrow at 7.

Catcher1

Hermosa Beach, CA

#539021 May 24, 2013
_-Alice-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
I have no doubt but right now that's HL's job.
Perhaps when I repent from the dreaded homosexuality, we'll see.
HL rocks.

We know that.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#539022 May 24, 2013
Grace Walker wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Blind Man,
Excellent question. I am well known for being a little bold and/or blunt so I will come right out and say it because I was wondering that myself. Could it be that they sort of like the idea of two women being together or is it because Homophobe people operate under the mistaken assumption that being gay is all about sex and nothing else. Many people don't understand the same love they feel for their hetero spouse is felt by those who are in gay relationships. So to add to the fear these types of men are sure every gay man within eyeshot is lusting after him and planning out how to take him down and rape him. When in reality most gay men are not attracted to straight men and are thinking nothing of the sort. I am not sure either but it sure seems to bother men more than it bothers women. They could also have had some lustful thoughts or fantasy about what it would be like and it scared them so bad that they are afraid to be nice to a gay man. I sometime wonder where all the hate is coming from but usually when someone is so insecure about something like this, its because they are insecure about who they themselves are and where they stand on the matter. I don't agree with same sex marriages but then it really isn't any of my business. I have my own marriage to concentrate on and the Bible tells us to live quiet lives and mind our own business so I guess that's what I will do. It was a good question though. What do you think about my assumption? LOL Have a good night my friend. God Bless
Hello Grace Walker. It seems you have spent some time thinking on the issue. I however, can not conclude on the motives. The same feelings could come from multiple reasons beyond my ability. I think, in any discussion, when the name calling is started, it distracts from the arguments of both sides of the topic. The bible says, come, let us reason togeter.
God Bless Grace Walker

#539023 May 24, 2013
Adam wrote:
@Serah
@Annie J
It´s difficult for us normalos to comprehend that the thing that should not be (homosexuality) is rooted in the assumptions of the queers that God loves them and he is ok with their doings and that he had blessed them for the next revolution level to control the overpopulation or whatever. If that had been the case you must ask yourself If God has created homosexuals to control the overpopulation, then why was the homosexual twins cities of Sodom and Gomorrah destroyed by the LORD? Why doesn't the LORD use these days the concept of the homosexuality everywhere in India and China to control their overspill population?
Adam, my Brother is Gay and AnnieJ's Son is gay ~ you are asking this question of the wrong people. You have judged them guilty and you don't even know them; we have asked you to leave it between each of us and GOD as HE is the one who will Judge us and yet you continue on with your rants. You are not the only one who is ranting, I must admit, but you have specifically asked me questions that I have specifically told you I cannot answer.....

I know you are a Muslim and that you have been brought up with no tolerance for Gay people, but there are supposedly Christians in here writing in ways that are shameful. Please do not refer to me in any more of your postings relating to Gay people; and please drop the topic and get on with why we should love one another and why JESUS should love us.

Catcher1

Hermosa Beach, CA

#539024 May 24, 2013
_-Alice-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =vCWdCKPtnYEXX
I'm older.

Dylan was us.

It hurts to see/hear this.

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#539025 May 24, 2013
Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
I understand what you are saying here, and it cuts both ways. When 'dishing out' becomes 'personal'... it is no different to touching the heart emotions - believer or not - and a case of 'knowing' where to hurt one another.
That is even a lower act for a Christian who claims to know better and be above such things... if they stoop to this. Dignity and grace take a back seat in working thru any problems... and from what I can see the only problem is believing as opposed to not.
And if there be bitterness in swallowing it has to be truth for either party.
Having said before... those who choose not to believe have that choice in life, and also those in here have made that choice either way. Otherwise we would not have this thread. If a believer can't display that, don't come here... and vias versa if it cannot be received. None are children that I know of...
Will human respect for such choices be always a bitter pill for mankind, or are there better things to do, and go find some-one who really asks for help in the fields of all suffering... believer or not ? Sure it is over 2000 years... and all the more shame for less Christian behavior in a better than thou attitude!
As a human... I trust living in the Spirit of True Love will truly become proof of a better way than warring. I couldn't think of a better way of proof that God is Love whether believed or not.
In essence who can prove spirit as against flesh unless it has been experienced?
... it is like expecting a fish to live out of water and breath to live!
True thing.

And it not personal to me. I don't know anybody on this billboard. Discussions of religion, philosophies and other issues is why I'm here. Homosexuality is a topic of discussion. And I not going to pretty it up. A person want to defend homosexuality, I going to attack it. Someone want to attack Christianity, I defend it.

That all.

If they want to take it personal, then then that their problem. Is a public billboard. You put your views on a public billboard, then those in the public that disagree have their right to communicate that disagreement.

And as you say is a classic spirit versus flesh scenario happening on the billboard. You say the problem is believing or not? that problem is unsolvable on this billboard. Only YHWH makes one believe.

The billboard good for two things. State and defend you argument. And find ways to attack arguments you don't agree with.

Whether it be Christian against Christian or Christian against Unbeliever. Some learning and insight may take place, but that a side thing.

You see any other use for the billboard? I don't. As you say before and I agree, this billboard is not a platform for missions. To me this billboard cannot produce belief or unbelief in anybody.

So pick your issue, defend it. Find a issue you oppose, attack it.

No more, no less. that the extent of the value of the billboard.

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Location hidden

#539026 May 24, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>No ~ there is no need to discuss sex in here..... especially the low level postings that have been posted recently. Would JESUS be discussing this topic th4e way it has been discussed lately?
Jesus would not waste time on a public billboard.

_-Alice-_

Location hidden

#539027 May 24, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm older.
Dylan was us.
It hurts to see/hear this.
The words are timeless.

Come senators, congressmen
Please heed the call
Don't stand in the doorway
Don't block up the hall
For he that gets hurt
Will be he who has stalled
There's a battle outside
And it is ragin'
It'll soon shake your windows
And rattle your walls
For the times they are a-changin'.

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Location hidden

#539028 May 24, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>If I had thoughts of GOD asking me to kill a child, I would assume I was hearing the devil and Pray to GOD for help.
Matthew 19:14 But Jesus said, Suffer little children, and forbid them not, to come unto me: for of such is the kingdom of heaven....
So you would disobey YHWH worse than Saul? YHWH tell Saul go to war with the Amalekites, and kill EVERYBODY.

Saul kill everybody, except the animals. You say if you was leading a army like Saul, and YHWH tell you to kill off everyone in a whole city, men women children, you saying only the devil would give such a order and you would Disobey? is that what you saying Christian?

#539029 May 24, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
No. It's Dylan:
Come mothers and fathers
Throughout the land
And don't criticize
What you can't understand
Your sons and your daughters
Are beyond your command
Your old road is
Rapidly agin'
Please get out of the new one
If you can't lend your hand
The line it is drawn
The curse it is cast
The slow one now
Will later be fast
As the present now
Will later be past
The order is
Rapidly fadin'
And the first one now
Will later be last
Agree;

***And don't criticize
What you can't understand***

_-Alice-_

Location hidden

#539030 May 24, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>Jesus would not waste time on a public billboard.
He did spend some time on a public billboard.

According to a book I read.

#539031 May 24, 2013
Rosa Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't realize she was so young. Guess she will learn her lesson, that Aborigines are people too.
Yes ~ I have heard that she did phone him and must admit, I was proud to hear Adam say that if she did ring him he would talk to her and explain that name calling hurts, even if one is 30!!

It's going to be tough on her for awhile, and I hope she has the strength to handle the results of her actions.

#539032 May 24, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>Jesus would not waste time on a public billboard.
Why not if HE was in touch with those that HE loves?

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#539033 May 24, 2013
_-Alice-_ wrote:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-22053...
These people should have had more faith.
I'm betting they thanked God in their prayers for keeping them out of prison.

Any takers?

#539034 May 24, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>So you would disobey YHWH worse than Saul? YHWH tell Saul go to war with the Amalekites, and kill EVERYBODY.
Saul kill everybody, except the animals. You say if you was leading a army like Saul, and YHWH tell you to kill off everyone in a whole city, men women children, you saying only the devil would give such a order and you would Disobey? is that what you saying Christian?
I said if I had thoughts that GOD told me to kill children I would know it was the thoughts of the devil and would Pray to GOD for help.

What part of my posting did you find hard to understand?

“I never claimed to be Perfect”

Since: Nov 10

just better than yesterday

#539036 May 24, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>Adam, my Brother is Gay and AnnieJ's Son is gay ~ you are asking this question of the wrong people. You have judged them guilty and you don't even know them; we have asked you to leave it between each of us and GOD as HE is the one who will Judge us and yet you continue on with your rants. You are not the only one who is ranting, I must admit, but you have specifically asked me questions that I have specifically told you I cannot answer.....
I know you are a Muslim and that you have been brought up with no tolerance for Gay people, but there are supposedly Christians in here writing in ways that are shameful. Please do not refer to me in any more of your postings relating to Gay people; and please drop the topic and get on with why we should love one another and why JESUS should love us.
I think that one of the biggest problems with many Christians is trying to win a theological debate with those that are gay rather than show them Christ's love.
As a Christian I try (key word) try to not exclude anyone as I believe that we are to love ALL people as Christ loves ALL people.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 6 min NotSoDivineMsM 72,659
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 20 min Big Al 995,150
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 28 min Johnny 447,495
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 36 min Goddamd Atheistsc... 699,595
Ex-girlfriend is asking to talk after months 51 min alonzo36 1
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 4 hr Tony 6,840
James Comey's conflicted TWO FACES 7 hr Johnny 148