“MEET ROSEMARY-She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#538750 May 24, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>Well we disagree Shrink, that all. When it comes to marriage, the sexual lifestyles of gays are at core of the same sex marriage debate. This is a public billboard and if the gay want to talk about those rights, I have the right to talk about they sexual lifestyle.
Galatians call it sin, we all know that, so what? The issue being debated in the country and in front of the supreme court is same sex marriage, not sin.
.. I'll tell you all about my sex life if you tell me about yours ..

.. do you like to muff dive ??..

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#538751 May 24, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I am very familiar with the case, which is in Florida. I know the name of 18-year-old Kaitlyn. Are you saying that Hick-Up is merely pretending to be the mother?
No...I think that he just found the story and posted it...forgetting to post the link. I think he posted it mainly to get us to think and see what responses that it would bring.

I don't think he thought that he would ever have been considered the "mother"!

LOL

With Established Harem

#538753 May 24, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> Annie did you read her ( and I'm surprised to out that HU is a woman ) post that was done in three separate parts?.........I ask this because it sounds like you thought that she was posting someone else's story, but unless I am badly misreading something here, she's is talking about a current on going situation that is on the verge of ruining her daughter's life.
.. Elvis, trust me, HU is a man and his post was about someone unrelated to him. I know the story and it's very sad ..

.. will you be wearing your usual 20 scarves at your next concert ??..

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#538754 May 24, 2013
hick-up wrote:
<quoted text>
A friend posted the story on her web page. My friend is also friends with the mother of the high school senior Kaitlyn. This morning I read this, I removed the names of the parents and the prosecuting attorney and posted it because I am interested in what the people here on WSJLM think.
Well...you found out what they think!

RR left you condolences and his support!

:-)

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#538755 May 24, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. Elvis, trust me, HU is a man and his post was about someone unrelated to him. I know the story and it's very sad ..
.. will you be wearing your usual 20 scarves at your next concert ??..
Sorry "lady" you got the wrong dawg, no one named Elvis lives here.

“squuuze me”

Since: Feb 09

Florida, USA

#538756 May 24, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
No...I think that he just found the story and posted it...forgetting to post the link. I think he posted it mainly to get us to think and see what responses that it would bring.
I don't think he thought that he would ever have been considered the "mother"!
LOL
You're mostly right. There is no link as posting a link would expose my friends FB page, which [again] is where I got the story.

As you say, I am not the mother ... of either female.

And yes, I am interested to know what folks here on WSJLM think.

With Established Harem

#538757 May 24, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>Annie get off the gay sex talk! you find that strange???? I always thought you thought of me as being stange!!!
LOL BRO. CLOWNIE
.. hi ya Clownie !!..

.. do you enjoy muff diving ??..

<< evolution is a big lie >>

Since: Apr 08

Nottingham, UK

#538758 May 24, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
All I need you to do is pay attention to the RR interpretation.
It's the right one.
There must be millions of individual interpretations from people and all of them claiming that they're right and everyone else is wrong.

They can't all be right but they sure as hell could all be wrong.

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#538759 May 24, 2013
Your two examples are probably less than 1% of couples that marry. And even if couples like that do get marry they adopt, teaching children or grandchildren that such a lifestyle is "normal" is akin to child abuse.
[QUOTE who="Happy Lesbo"]<quoted text>
.. OK, let's discuss the sexual habits of a heterosexual couple, ages 76 & 66, extensively before we grant them the right the marry ..
.. and, we simply must debate the sex life of heterosexual sterile men and infertility women before granting them a marriage license ..
.. do you enjoy muff diving ??
obviously you do because you're getting all OCD about it, so go muff a muff right now then.

“squuuze me”

Since: Feb 09

Florida, USA

#538760 May 24, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly what I thought would happen.

Rather than think about "real" and ongoing "legal precedence" of an issue they claim to be passionate over ...they prefer to bitch and sling shit at each other.

Surprised?
I'm not.

I saw RR's post. Thank you RR ...for thinking and responding.

Nottingham, UK

#538761 May 24, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
That's an odd way to see it...
I see it as God created our nature, which includes the ability to resist things we shouldn't do (shouldn't as in what the bible says we shouldn't).
That nature certainly does include the ability to resist things we shouldn't do. Yet it also includes the ability to succumb to temptation and do things we shouldn't do.

So, not only does your god give human weakness to temptation but once he's done that, he takes the most evil, corrupt, cunning and manipulative being in the cosmos and puts him in the garden with his new creation.

Not a good move.

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

#538762 May 24, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. hi ya Clownie !!..
.. do you enjoy muff diving ??..
<< evolution is a big lie >>
LMAO! hey HAPPY !!!!!!

evolution is a whopper

Nottingham, UK

#538763 May 24, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>If this make you feel better about rejecting YHWH Almighty through Jesus Christ, then have at it.
Compared to other philosophies, including yours secular humanism, I'm quite proud of Christianity, blemishes and all. But that me. If you no like my belief system, that not my problem.
No, I don't like your belief system - it's ugly

I see nothing to be proud of in a system where you defend infanticide and see nothing wrong with killing children if ordered to do so.

Nottingham, UK

#538764 May 24, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
Christianity is a CHOICE.
It's a choice where you have admitted you have no choice.

You have no freedom. If your god told you that love & compassion were now evil and that killing & destruction were now good.

You just obey.

Nottingham, UK

#538765 May 24, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> It is very clear to those who have eyes to see and ears to hear, those who still hold on to the idea that ALL of the OT ordinances are still in effect to be obeyed under the new covenant of truth and grace IN Jesus Christ are likely confusing Christ with Judaism, you have to know what applies and what doesn't. And also if you are referring to RR's reply to you, he didn't say that ALL of the old laws were "null and void".
You're right, he didn't say all of the old laws were void. It's just the ones he thinks are void.

How do they compare with the laws that you think are void?

Do you have an exact match?

Nottingham, UK

#538766 May 24, 2013
Here For Now wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Lawest,
Some good news:
John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
It's no big deal.

He just took three days out from his eternal life.

What's all the fuss about?

With Established Harem

#538767 May 24, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
Your two examples are probably less than 1% of couples that marry. And even if couples like that do get marry they adopt, teaching children or grandchildren that such a lifestyle is "normal" is akin to child abuse. <quoted text>obviously you do because you're getting all OCD about it, so go muff a muff right now then.
.. my pleasure, IF you stop asserting that the sexual practices of gays and lesbians should be become public fodder ..

.. unless you want to tell me if you enjoy muff diving, I consider this matter closed ..

Nottingham, UK

#538769 May 24, 2013
Rosa Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's 1 for u:
What's the difference between being black and being gay?
The young black fella doesn't have to tell his parents.
I've got one.

Apologies to our resident lesbians - no offence meant.

Q. How many nails in a lesbian's bed?

A. None - it's all tongue and groove.

Nottingham, UK

#538770 May 24, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, we do.....
Westboro Baptist Church being a case in point.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#538771 May 24, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Stupid me got duped into thinking it was his (her?) true story....

"Kaitlyn Hunt, Florida Teen, Faces Felony Charges Over Same-Sex Relationship (UPDATED)"

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/mobileweb/2013/...

(Thanks, Catcher, for revealing it was in Florida and her name is kaitlyn. Made it easier...)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min hojo 551,005
Why do white men marry Chinese women? (Jul '08) 10 min Terrence 783
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 19 min Stilgar Fifrawi 753,795
why are most gay white and latino men bias agai... (Aug '13) 48 min David 15
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 1 hr bacon hater 96,465
Hot gays in Abu Dhabi (Nov '13) 1 hr i want it 1,100
American Crew Fiber Pliable Molding Cream Hair ... 1 hr Amimar 1
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 3 hr AussieBobby 262,098
Does anyone do incest sex with your sister (Apr '12) 7 hr Little Voice 174

Top Stories People Search